Intrepid Pawns Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to hold fast. Had to keep resisting. He had to find a way out of here and try to... to catch up with his patrol, for better or worse. That was all he could do. Failure as he might be, he could not leave them for the Thriae's mercies. He had to do something.

He took a deep breath. At least the air didn't smell sweet anymore. Without Minixi, he could actually breathe relatively fresh air.

He needed to work out where he was. Get some kind of bearing. He knew they had to be underground, even though for all he could see they were in some elegant wooden mansion—albeit one without windows. Each door bore a carving above it—the four that the elfmaids had been behind each lay beneath similar etchings depicting large beds, for instance. Okino looked around, trying to spot a—

"Hello," Ytheri said sweetly, clasping her hands in her lap as she smiled at him from about a meter away.

Okino sprang back, letting out a strangled cry. This made Ytheri giggle. He stared at her, wild-eyed.

"Oh, you." The sorceress rolled her eyes. Her beautiful, sparkling, many-hued eyes, swirling like the mist that even now threatened to flood Okino's mind once more. He'd forgotten how lovely she was—her black hair flowing down over her shoulders and swishing around her tall, elegant form with every motion, her moss green lips curved upwards in the slightest of smiles "Walking around my menagerie as if I don't know you're here."

She took a step closer, and when he took a step back, she tutted. "Now, now. The game is still on, isn't it?" She winked. "If I wanted to melt you right now, I could." She reached over, tracing a finger over his forehead fondly. "And I suppose you're free to forfeit now..."

He flinched, but didn't keep backing away as she walked closer and hooked her arm in his. His breath caught. "Wh-What do you..."

"Oh, I'm just bored." She kissed him on the cheek. "I wanted to see how you're doing." She tsked, her free hand grazing over his exposed, erect cock. "Not so good, huh?"

"I-I... I'm fine." Okino took a deep breath, trying to ignore the sudden pleasant floral aroma of her perfume. Ytheri wasn't mind controlling him right now, but gods, she was so beautiful, and so close, and Minixi had left him so, so horny...

"Are you? How wonderful!" She patted his cock and brought her hand back to her side, gently steering him around. "Why don't we walk together, then? You've made it to the jewel of my collection, so isn't it a good idea to take a looksie?"

Her voice was laden with suggestion—and not just the mundane kind. Okino swallowed. "F-Fine."

"Lovely!" She kissed him again. His head spun with pink pleasure as she pulled away, her voice soft and sensuous. She started to walk, and he walked with her, steered by her gentle arm. "You're being very good, Okino, just as I'd hoped. So... what to show you first?"

He glanced over. She was pouting uncertainly, looking around as they passed the doors. Her finger was halfway between her lips as she weighed her choices, and he couldn't help but marvel at the perfect cupid's bow of her plump lips, the sound and feel of her kisses lingering in his tired, horny brain.

He had to resist her, somehow. This sorceress—this archmage who even the Thriae feared, who even psychopomps submitted to—he was supposed to escape her. It felt so stupid, so delued, so pointless. But a knight had his duty.

Her eyes lit up. "Ooh! I know!" She snapped her fingers.

The door to their left seemed to instantly vansh, revealing the cell beyond—and its occupant.

Okino tried to take a nervous step back, but Ytheri wouldn't let him, holding him gently but firmly. "No, no," she cooed in his ear, "See? It's fine."

She stroked his hair. Okino's eyelids fluttered as he looked closer, and realized, to his embarrassment, that it was fine. The door hadn't vanished. It had transmuted into clear crystal.

Which was fortunate, because from the sight beyond, he had a feeling he needed that barrier to protect him.

The cell, or whatever it was, was furnished like a bakery. Or a very high-end, rather kitschy pub. Everything was colorful, everything was bright, and the counter was practically overflowing with cupcakes, candies, pastries, glass pitchers of thick, sloshing syrups. The tables, too, were loaded with sugary decadence. In place of windows were pretty paintings stylized to appear as if one was looking outside at events taking place.

They were... very suggestive paintings. Paintings of men and women being held down. Held down by dozens of gorgeous men and women with identical pink eyes and big smiles. The scenes were lit in pink glow. The men and women being pinned were covered in pink lipstick marks, all with expressions of fear, unease—and unwanted, overwhelmed bliss as the rosy-eyed mob descended on them.

Okino's eyes drifted to the nearest painting of a handsome man being held down by countless gorgeous women, his eyes wide, his lips parted as they appeared to be descending upon his cock—and licking eagerly. Two women held his head up between their bosoms as they seemed to coo down at him, stroking his hair, forcing him to take curious flowers into his mouth.

"Where is... Ah, there's our girl," he heard Ytheri murmur with a smile.

He followed her gaze downward.

Lounging back on the red-and-pink tiles was a very attractive woman with milky-pale skin and big pink eyes. Pretty lotus flowers were settled in her pale blonde hair. She was short and buxom, with particularly pronounced breasts—as soft as if she'd never worked a day in her life. She was dressed in little more than silken slips as she idly sucked on one of the countless sweets.

Her very plump pink lips smacked visibly, messily, as she bobbed her head from side to side.

"She never really finishes any of those treats," Ytheri said, giggling. "I think they're just decorative."

As she spoke, the woman's eyes snapped open. She blinked up rapidly at the two onlookers, and Okino was struck by how pretty and bright her pink eyes were.

She smiled, popped the lollipop out of her mouth, and licked her lips.

"Lotus drones don't need food, after all," Ytheri went on. "Not... normal food, anyways."

A lotus drone. Okino's eyes widened as he watched the drone slowly crawl over to him. She was beaming ear to ear, wiggling her ass with every step. Lotus drones were among the most dangerous creatures in the world—not definitely fey, not definitely fiend, not definitely undead, but bizarre monsters who had once been ordinary people. Before another lotus drone had gotten to them and persuaded them to eat some of their irresistible flower.

Just like the figures in the paintings, his head warned him, as he stared down at the squirming, smiling drone.

"I call her 'Lottie,'" Ytheri said. "Get it?"

"H-How did you... capture one?" Okino whispered. His head tilted side to side, watching the lotus drone's hips sway. Lotus drones were essentially impossible to catch and study, since anyone they got near would quickly be overcome by the raw sensuality of surrender to the flower.

Or, um. Something like that. Okino bit his lip, watching Lottie pout her lips suggestively, batting her eyelashes. She had such big, pretty eyes.

And he was getting hard again. He gulped.

"By accident. She got caught in a trap and the villagers who caught her begged me for help." Ytheri giggled. "Dear things, so afraid." Her voice lowered to a husky purr. "And right to be afraid. I put her in this prison and have never even spoken to her."

The drone was breathing heavily, Okino saw, and he felt his breathing slow to match her rhythm. He shook himself, closing his eyes, trying desperately to get the lotus drone out of his head. But those rosy eyes haunted him.

"I'm sure," Ytheri cooed, "she wouldn't mind some company after all these years. This little cell is warded to be a one-way gateway."

"O-One way..." Okino's head slushed as he found himself staring again at Lottie, who was sucking the lollipop again, licking it suggestively, her eyes burning with lust.

"In," Ytheri purred in his ear, and he felt her hand grip his cock briefly and stroke down, "but not out." Her hand pumped back up and released him.

Lottie smirked, watching this display. She blew him another kiss, this one fogging up the door.

Then she leaned in with her tongue and drew, with unbearable slowness but precision, a perfect heart. She paused, then planted a pink lipstick kiss next to it.

Okino stared, his own heart pounding.

Lottie sat up and blinked up innocently at him, her big eyes holding his gaze beneath fluttering, thick lashes, pouting.

He tore his gaze away, and Ytheri laughed. "Smart boy."

The door turned back into wood.

He was still trying to recover, rubbing his eyes, as he felt himself being led to another door. He was less surprised when this one turned to crystal, revealing a room that reminded him of a seamstress's workroom.

This scene, though, was surprising. There were five people in this cell.

Two of them were quite short—buxom shortstacks with flowing white hair, clad in the plain rags of washermaids. Their frilly skirts billowed around them as they danced and pranced and appeared to sing, working a long, sopping wet silken sheet between them, wringing it clean.

Two of them were identical, but slept in small perfectly-sized beds behind them, contentedly snoozing amid sheets like the one being washed and dried.

And the fifth was a whimpering bunnygirl who looked half-asleep as she struggled and squirmed futilely between the two, caught up in the sheets being dried. Her long red hair was drenched like she'd been dumped in a lake, and her breasts bounced freely in her struggles. She seemed desperate to escape being wrapped up—but like toffee pullers, the washermaids seemed to quite easily keep her contained at all times as they danced around her.

The silks were being tugged and wrung around her, and at first Okino assumed she was being squeezed, constricted...

... but no, she wasn't crying in pain. Her eyes, wide and wild, were not filled with agony, but need.

His mouth went dry as he realized her cock was somehow being elegantly stroked every time the sheets were tugged. Her breasts, too, the silk grazing over her nipples in clearly torturous pleasure. She was plainly exhausted, could plainly not even stand. Her long, floppy rabbit ears flounced as she was spun helplessly around, and Okino realized she was being...

... edged.

"Oh, dear," Ytheri said softly, "they've been keeping her going for a while, haven't they? Washermaids. They can work in shifts, you see, so the two resting now will rise soon to continue."

Okino licked his lips. "They're..."

"Torturing her." Ytheri giggled. "Well, sort of, dear. Washermaids don't like being interrupted, and that pretty bunny was already in their clutches when I caught them. She loves them, of course."

Okino blinked. He realized that though the bunnygirl was squirming desperately, whimpering, her struggles seemed less interested in getting out than in getting... off. She was whimpering to the washermaids, begging them for something.

Not mercy. At least, not the kind of mercy he'd assumed.

"They'll let her rest soon." Ytheri patted his head comfortingly. "And they might even let her come, if she wants to. It feels so good... being on the edge. And they're good at convincing her she wants to be a good girl."

Okino swallowed nothing, staring at that look on the bunnygirl's pretty face. Such a pretty expression of need, of torment, of exhaustion... of love.

"Then they'll dress her up," Ytheri continued, "and make her all pretty and clean, a good little pet, and they'll kiss her and tease her until she passes out!" She giggled again. "Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't mind a second toy..."

The white-haired women glanced away from their pet and towards Okino, grinning.

They licked their lips and said something he couldn't hear. Something he was probably lucky he couldn't hear.

He looked away. The door went solid once more as Ytheri sighed happily. "They're my favorites, perhaps. Or close to it. Washermaids are very tricky to catch, you see! If their silks touch you, it doesn't matter how strong your will is, and they are quick." She led him away. "Hm... what next? Ooh, of course! Something sweet to balance out that spice?"

The next cell was furnished like a nursery. Dangling crystals spun from the ceiling, which was painted like the stars of a galaxy he didn't recognize, and the walls were painted with abstract pink and blue designs. Countless strange toys littered the floor, many of which reminiscent of exotic flowers and several of which almost certainly sex toys, and a wardrobe in the corner was decorated with images of beautiful, curvaceous women, all with expressions of pure love and joy as they spread their arms wide, all dressed in diaphanous, trailing lingerie. An icebox next to the doorway had the image of a baby bottle full of milk etched into it, and a pair of smiling lips preparing to suckle. As Okino stared briefly at that etching, he felt Ytheri's lips smack gently on his neck, and a gentle hand guided him to turn his attention to the beds.

There were three beds. Two were almost like a crib, though far too big for any infant, filled with fluffy blankets, comforters and pillows—and sex toys. The bars surrounding them were padded, though they extended all the way to the ceiling, where numerous glittering gemstones dangled and spun around in endless spirals. Each had a single padlocked door, on opposite sides, so that each door was directly accessible to the massive queen-sized bed between them.

He was trying not to look at the queen-sized bed, because that was where the room's only current occupant lay. It, too, was piled high with colorful, fluffy blankets and pillows.

But lounging in the center of it, her head propped up on several throw pillows, was a gorgeous, breathtaking creature. The buxom beauty had flowing fiery-red hair, and a delicate assortment of freckles dotted her face around her nose. Her lips were curved upwards in a dreamy smile. Her eyes were closed, though every now and then her thick eyelashes would flutter, drawing attention to her deep-painted eyelids, and her bright red lips would half-part as if gasping.

"Go on, boy," Ytheri purred in his ear, and Okino stiffened as he felt her fingers delicately running over his shaft, teasing him, stoking his desire. "You know you want to."

Reluctantly—but not as reluctantly as he should have been—Okino let his eyes slip down, helplessly, into the woman's massive, heaving cleavage.

She was a holstaur. Her curved bull's horns were one item of proof, but so were her breasts, which were covered by little more than a scandalous strip of fabric as she squeezed and pawed and groped at herself. In her free hand—and as Okino looked at how long and slender and delicate her fingers were, Ytheri's own fingers touched around the tip of his cock, and he gasped—she held a large glass bottle.

Which she was filling. Quickly. Numerous empty bottles surrounded her, along with rubber nipples that would soon be fasted on, no doubt, as she squirted an almost steady stream of milk into the glass.

"Isn't she lovely?" Ytheri cooed. "Isn't she just breathtaking?"

Okino quivered and swallowed and licked his lips, staring at the holstaur's large, prominent nipples, set against dark areolas, as she squeezed and tugged and sent another stream into the bottle.

"Her name is Delecta," Ytheri murmured, her tongue clicking on the name right in his ear. "I caught her two years ago. Sweet thing tried so hard to get me to drink, but when I promised her a pair of mortals to keep her company... well, just look at the darling."

Though no sound traveled through the crystal, Okino could see the holstaur whimpering, see her crying out in nearly agonized pleasure.

"W-Why..." He bit his lip, unable to hold the question in. "Why are the... beds empty?"

"You mean the cribs?" Ytheri giggled, and he quivered and bucked slightly as her fingers stroked him a bit quicker. "You know, it's the funniest thing. I took her in soooo easily, and she was soooo happy to obey while I had those cribs built. Do you know how they work?"

"N-N—"

Okino was cut off as she suddenly grasped his cock tightly, and he cried out as she squeezed indulgently, pumping him briefly in time with Delecta's self-milking. Pleasure flowed briefly through him as Ytheri cooed, "Would you like to?"

Okino bit back a yes, even as unbearable delight filled him. She's not controlling you, he reminded himself desperately. You can't give in just because it feels good!

But his moans seemed answer enough for the sorceress, who giggled. "When I catch her a nice treat, I'll open this door, and just... let her eeeease them inside." She reached forward, her hand forming a light fist as if she was about to knock on the door, and Okino's heart raced. "You'd be surprised how persuasive she can be without ever leaving her bed."

"W-Wh—" Okino's eyes darted from her hand to Delecta's tits. He was salivating.

Ytheri knocked twice. Her knuckles created a ringing vibration on the crystal door, not quite like ringing glass—more musical, almost.

Delecta's eyes shot open.

Okino's stomach clenched in fear, and a shiver passed from his toes straight to his heart as he met her eyes. Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes, cow eyes, eyes that could enslave him in an instant.

And they were eyes filled with utter joy as she smiled at him, beamed, with the expression of purest, sweetest love he'd ever beheld.

She said something. He couldn't hear it, but he could tell her meaning from the way she batted her eyelashes, the way she straightened slightly, pouted her lips enticingly at the end.

She capped the bottle she'd been filling, set it between her legs...

"You see," Ytheri murmured, amusement dripping from her voice as her fingers continued stroking, "first she hypnotizes them with her big, heaving, tits. Isn't that right?"

Okino stared helplessly as the holstaur began to bounce her breasts together, very slowly, very sensuously—but quick enough that he couldn't quite look away. She visibly giggled and said something else, a sweet, almost maternal gleam in her eye. Her breasts bounced and squished together, so visibly soft and firm, big enough to smother him, soft and smooth enough to bounce around his cock and turn his brain into pleasure-dumb mush.

Bounced. And bounced.

"That's right," Ytheri murmured. She stroked his cock a little faster, even as Delecta's bouncing started to speed up, and Okino found himself panting as he stared blatantly at the bouncing, jiggling tits. "It's just so awfully hard to look away once you're watching her bounce. And bounce. And bounce. Up and down, so soft, so nice and sweet, and it's soooo eeeeeasy..." her voice was almost a moan, "to just siiiink into them, a good submissive little toy, and fall..."

Okino was whimpering, bucking subconsciously, watching the holstaur giggle and keep speaking. He was focused on her breasts, bounce-bounce-bounce, but out of the corner of his eye he could almost see her mouthing the words, Good boy... pleasure was building in him as he gasped, cried, lost in Ytheri's stroking, lost in the holstaur's hypnotic, irresistible tits...

"Right into her arms," Ytheri husked, nibbling his earlobe. Her stroking slowed, and Okino couldn't hold in a whimper. "And then you know what she does?"

"N-No," Okino whispered, and he struggled to tear his gaze away, but something about the slow, seductive edging was turning his brain into useless goo, turning him into a submissive, obedient toy...