Introducing Beautiful Katya (Katey)

Story Info
No Sex. How Katey's confessions started.
9.5k words
3.13
8.8k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Getting to know the beautiful Katya (Katey)

This is a true story. My true story.

So I'm originally kiwi (from New Zealand) polynesian, dark brown skin but was educated in England UK. 46 years old now. 5'10", 200lbs size 13.5 shoes, deadlift 550lbs, Athletic. Trained with the British Army and after my service worked in the Middle East, North Africa and on large ships as a PMSC contractor. I managed to get involved in the defence industry and have a dignified life as a defence contractor now living in the US. Divorced with 2 kids. And that's me.

Now let me tell you about "Katya/Katey" (short for Ekaterina). We met during an Embassy National day function I attended in 2017, approximately a year after my divorce. It was a day that changed my life forever. A lady friend who used to model and now did PR for a very cool club downtown recognised me and came over to say hi. I set my beer down as she came right in for what was truly an enjoyable hug and kiss on the cheek. I asked her how she was and she said business was doing great. I asked who her lucky date was and she joked that she was saving a date for me but came with a friend. Not knowing that this was about to change everything. "Here she comes now..."

I looked over and what I saw literally took my breath away. She was beautiful. One of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. My friend kept talking but I wasn't really listening anymore. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. 25 years old, long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She looked at us and I held my breath as she approached us. She moved like poetry, in slow motion. Between a pair of luxurious long legs and what was an outstanding cleavage, it was hard to decide where to look. A blonde bombshell at slightly over 5'8" (she was wearing 4" heels when we first met so she stood over 6ft) with an itty bitty waist she couldn't weigh more than around 110 lbs soaking wet. She just took your breath away.

"Hi, I'm Katya, but you can call me Katey," she said with a man crushing smile. It was the kind of smile that was full of sublime innocence. No pretence. No agenda. Just pure kindness.

I tried not to be rude to my friend but once she introduced me to her friend Katya I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I knew this was the only girl for me. Katya was Russian; her full name was Ekaterina. She looked like a young Heather Thomas but taller, bright blue eyes, flashing smile and a pair of breasts that were Sports Illustrated worthy (her breasts were real too - unbelievable). Then there was her ass, which words fall short to describe; it belonged to a mythological Greek Goddess. Epic. Like I said - bombshell...

Katya used to be a professional photoshoot model - stuff like bikinis, lingerie and even Victoria Secrets -- like I said, bombshell... She had just received a Master's degree in Mass Comms & Media and was now starting out in the world of film and production. She was enjoying it but transition from being in front of the camera to behind it wasn't easy.

My friend took the hint and went off to talk to handsome guys in military uniforms, leaving me alone to chat with Katya. It was an effortless conversation and boy she was funny. I hadn't laughed like that for many years and enjoyed our silly conversation.

She was a real hippy. She loved the whole world, which in her version was a bright happy place full of flowers, bunnies and cotton candy. A completely different version of my earth - full of terrorism, asymmetric warfare and so many lost friends in far-away places that we shouldn't have been in.

Her quirkiness was adorable for me. As far as she was concerned she could feed herself by staring at the sun and wondered if the moon really was made out of cheese. We'd play these games like 'the floor is lava' in the living room or 'zombie apocalypse planning' in the supermarket just because she loved to talk crazy and had such a colourful imagination.

We dated for about 4 weeks after the Embassy night until we finally spent the night together. To say it was memorable would be an understatement. This was lust of biblical proportions.

I mentioned that I'm still fairly athletic - I bench over 280lbs and can still finish a 7 mile (11km) run in around 40minutes. I have never surrendered to a woman in bed but with Katey, it was close. For the first week after we spent the night together we probably stayed in bed for 4 or 5 days straight before we came up for air. She was insatiable. She would give me 20 - 30 minutes to rest before sucking my dick into whatever salute it could muster before pouncing on me again. And again... and again...

So I'm armed with a respectable calibre weapon - 8" long and thick (nearly 3" inches in diameter). She on the other hand had the tightest and softest vagina in the mid-west -- Blonde Greek Goddess. Despite how much sex we were having, she just couldn't seem to get enough. She would cum and cum and then cum some more. I think I'm not exaggerating when I say that our record in that first few weeks was 8 times in a single day. She would come nearly every time and I came about 3-4 times.

Apparently she had a long term boyfriend with whom she had been together for nearly 3 years about 6 months before she met me. She claimed she'd had not been intimate with a man since that time, hence the sudden appetite was making up for lost opportunities. I wasn't complaining. Apart from 6 months of abstention she told me her ex-boyfriend was an intellectual person -- she loved his mind but he wasn't very physical, or as big in the johnson as I was. She also thought it was really cool I was polynesian -- especially compared to her snow white complexion. I suppose all those guys in Russia must look like Thor -- blonde blue eyed types. I must have been her exotic 'barbarian savage' fantasy man being much darker skinned. Probably why she raped me everyday for about a month after we got together.

What I enjoyed the most though was the cuddling. She was tactile -- like a koala bear. She wanted to be holding hands or sometimes flat out hugging me while we walked on the street or in a mall. Once she even insisted I piggyback her around the mall. I know some folks may find that irritating or 'needy' but my ex-wife was never affectionate. So to have this 25 year old gorgeous ex-model physically near me all the time was something of a dream come true.

At the time we met (2017) she was only 25 and I was 40 - she was 15 years younger and although people tell me I look young for my age you could tell that I was older. Our age gap seemed to work in my favour though.

She grew up with a mother and older brother but her father was a bit of a rolling stone and she didn't have much contact with him. Perhaps being near me, helped to fill some part of the void she had in her soul.

Either way she seemed to love that I was a little older than her, ex-military, kept fit and had a good business. I had a respectably comfortable home, a full 4 car garage, swimming pool, more rooms than a single man needs, plus apartments in different cities. She liked that I was successful but still did stuff with my hands like build furniture or fixed things and would help her keep house; taking out the garbage, doing the dishes and whatnot -- she would often say how she finally felt safe and very loved by a 'real man'.

After we'd been together about 6 months we had an interesting experience. A girl friend of hers was visiting from Russia -- Tanya. One of her best friends. This was a petite brunette who was verrry easy on the eyes as well.

We were all drinking in my jacuzzi and eventually the girls decided to play a drinking game. Katey loves to drink -- I will not generalise Russian people as heavy drinkers but drinking alcohol is certainly a part of their culture. We regularly partied like Rockstar's, got drunk came home and fucked like rabbits.

So the three of us are playing drinking games in the jacuzzi and were having a lot of fun when suddenly we'd run out of booze. So Katey decided that the penalty was kissing instead. Before I knew it I was 'forced' to kiss her attractive friend Tanya and she just laughed. The game went on and sure enough, a penalty arose where Katey would have to kiss her friend. In my vanilla brain I expected it to be a kindergarten peck on the lips followed by raucous laughter but what happened next was quite different.

They slowly swam up to each other and kissed tenderly at first. Then again, but this time deeper, passionately with open mouths and tongue. I sat back wondering how I should feel but my default setting was to enjoy the show.

The girls started to caress each other as the kissing went on. Hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Breasts, ass and suddenly nearly at the same time both reached into each other's bikini bottoms.

I saw Katey gasp and take a sharp intake of breath and then her eyes looked over at me. I'm not sure what she was expecting but she smiled and I kind of smiled back.

Katey whispered something in Tanya's ear and she turned around to look at me and gave me a huge smile. They both came over and took turns kissing me and then each other. I was grabbing two asses now and just felt like Elvis while these two young ladies continued to be pleasurable.

I told the ladies we should get to the room so we all went straight there without any stops. When we got there the girls started kissing each other more sexually and all 3 of us were on the bed. They were touching each other with genuine lust and I understood this probably wasn't their first time.

As they started to take each other's bikinis off I went behind Katey and gently pushed her from the back, forcing her head down. She didn't seem to hesitate and gently started to lick Tanya's pussy and slowly work her fingers in.

I touched Katey's pussy and she was dripping wet. I started to fuck her from behind doggy style while she was licking and sucking her friend's pussy.

As Tanya started to mew more loudly and thrash around Katey must have sensed her reaching the finish line and started attacking Tanya's pussy more vigorously with her tongue.

I also started fucking Katey harder. She started making her signature sex noises and I knew she was ready to cum too. I fucked Katey good and hard, how she likes, and inadvertently she started convulsing. Tanya started cumming hard and Katey burst into orgasm, bucking and mewing how she does.

That changed things.

Her friend stayed for about 5 days so I don't need to tell you how we spent the majority of those 5 days.

I understood that Katey was a highly sexual creature. She needed physical contact to feel love. It didn't need to be a man, but being physical with somebody reinforced her feelings of love towards that person. Now that's an important thing to figure out I reckon in a relationship - you gotta know how to make your partner feel loved - deeply loved.

After Tanya left she didn't want to talk about it at all. Like it never happened. I couldn't quite understand why but I suppose she just wanted to enjoy the moment, and now the moment had passed.

I had to ask her the obvious question though. If she was allowed to introduce women into our bed, did she have any ambition to introduce a man into our bed? Because I told her I wouldn't take that well.

She assured me and told me that women's bodies were beautiful, and she was only interested in a little extra fun with women. Even then, only women that she knew. She laughingly said that she wanted to seduce a few more of her friends and expected me to participate in her evil plan. Now we all know its forbidden for any good Cowboy to disappoint a beautiful lady -- never mind 2 beautiful ladies. Katey and Tanya were my first threesome and I couldn't see myself objecting too strongly to Katey's demands to seduce her other friends - all her friends were attractive.

She said whatever happens, she would always obey me and do as I say. She liked having a dominant man and was ready to follow whatever I thought was best for her.

I then understood that Katey needed a manly, fatherly figure in her life, and this is how she wanted to live her life -- being feminine, and being told what to do by a person she trusted deeply -- like a father I suppose. It gave her a sense of security. However, to really feel loved -- she needed physical love, and needed to feel like her man was being useful, and that she was useful too.

So nearly a year into our relationship, we had focused on her taking care of the house and generally being the centre of my universe as I continued to build my business. We talked about starting a family and she always seemed so excited to talk about it. We decided on some practice so we went pet shopping. I just wanted a dog but nope -- she wanted a large reptile. She cried her eyes out in the store and said she felt real love (she was so weird sometimes) it nearly caused a scene in the store but the owner came over and we laughed about it. So instead of a puppy we went home with an 'Argentinian Tegu' -- I told her this thing was ugly and I ain't touching it. She just laughed and hugged me all the way home saying she was going to make him the happiest 'varan' (russian for lizard apparently).

It was a traditional setting - I was the breadwinner and she was a home maker. Not so much a home maker in the traditional sense but she was certainly the CEO - 'Chief Entertainment officer'. On the weekends we partied like it was 1999.

When I say we partied I mean I was back to being a 21 year old -- just this time with a little more cash. Clubs, girls, drinks, exotic locations -- like a celebrity lifestyle. Katey was so good for me. I could have been moping around about my divorce and the fact I wasn't allowed to see my children, but she made life so fun and reminded me that I was a fun person, and I enjoyed having fun. She made me a version of myself that had been lost long ago.

She was great with my friends too. My friends thought she was awesome. During my 13 years of marriage I didn't see my friends at all. My ex-wife hated my friends and the feeling was mutual. But Katey -- she was a big ball of energy that all my friends, family and business partners fell in love with. According to all accounts I was happier, smiling again, and apparently rediscovered my sense of humour.

It didn't hurt that all her friends were either models or ex-models - it's like a fraternity (or sorority in her case) so when I was out you can bet that I had Katey and at least a couple or more ridiculously attractive women that made me look like a Rockstar anywhere we went. I'd drive up to a club, come out of my cool car and another 3 or 4 pairs of long legs (1 pair would be Katey's) would come out with me -- all the best clubs had me on the VIP list. You can bet my boys weren't far behind racing to join us wherever we were going to be. It turns out I like to go out and have a good time. I like drinking, I like dancing, and hell yeah I love a good party. Imagine. Me. Dancing... lol...

The one thing I don't participate in is narcotics - any kind of recreational drugs. During my time in the service and then later as a PMSC contractor you always feel the need to be ready, and in condition to handle the unexpected -- and there was plenty of the unexpected. So yeah, I expect myself to remain in credible physical condition at all times to protect my loved ones and myself.

However, I supported Katey's interest in trying every substance she fancied. I suppose it went hand in hand with being a fashion model -- that's probably why they were all so skinny. For me, better that she explored in my presence where I could take care of her rather than her going out with her friends and doing drugs with them instead.

Yup, I had all kinds of dealers on speed dial. Katey and I would wind up at parties with some of my acquaintances who were more into the drugs scene. The main beneficiary was me of course because inevitably my hippy, happy go lucky lady would take me home and she would fuck like the proverbial energizer bunny.

12 months after we met, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. I'd never been so happy. She hugged and cried and said "Yes! Yes! One thousand times Yes! Ya lublue tebya (I love you in Russian)..." with all the enthusiasm a Tinkerbell Angel could muster. We told everyone and flew off to the caribbean to celebrate.

Now the introduction is done, on with the story...

Katey had worked as an assistant producer on some music videos with up and coming rap stars. She even starred in one which had over a whopping 330million youtube views. Apparently that's quite a lot! So I remember they needed some help with cars and drivers and I was happy to help.

I met some of these young boys who were Rap stars and despite how they look, what being full of tattoos and all, they were always polite and respectful when they met me. Katey was happy to introduce me to them all I guess because she wanted all these boys to know that she led a good life, possibly a class above theirs and wasn't interested in any of them. She seemed proud to always announce things we had or places we'd been so people knew we could afford nice stuff, and of course - she loved telling everybody I had been in the service and was now a defence contractor. She loved making out I was some kind of Rambo -- I'd just shake my head and smile.

Finally, after we'd been together for 2 happy years in 2019 she got to work with a real famous Rap Star. I won't say who the Rap star is for not wanting to embarrass anybody. She was so excited. I was happy for her. All she could talk about was working with this guy and apparently he was a big deal in the Rap music scene.

From the first time we met in 2017 she sure spent a lot of time watching Rap videos, studying Rap instagram accounts and reading up on what was happening in the Rap music world. I suppose they don't have much Rap music in Russia and she had been listening to rap music since she was small. So when she got the opportunity to work with this famous Rap Star, it must have been like a dream come true.

They ran into some trouble making the video -- they wanted to have a yacht in the video but their budget could only get them a sport cruiser (about 50ft). She came home and was on the phone calling all kinds of places trying to get at least a 65ft motor yacht. I offered to help her and she was so happy. I loved seeing her smiling -- I hated anything that would make her cry or sad.

I called a buddy of mine -- we knew each other from way back and he's a real successful guy now. I asked him if he could help Katey out. He said he'd be happy to help if it meant pushing Katey's career along and so with Katey's limited budget, she managed to secure a 290+ ft yacht which they ended up deciding to film the whole video on because apparently it was one of the coolest things they'd ever seen.

Anyway I took her down to Florida and I loaned her some company cars and drivers to help her with logistics because I really wanted her to show these guys that having her as part of their project would add real value.

We went for dinner and I got lots of thanks all round from the Producer, Director and of course the Rap star himself.

He was a couple or so inches shorter than me and was real young. Around 20 years younger than me - he was even younger than Katey.

He came up to the table with an entourage of other young boys and a couple of what looked like bodyguards. First thing he said when he arrived was he wanted to know whose dick he needed to suck for getting the super yacht for his video and everybody pointed to me. He introduced himself and was a real nice boy. Polite, respectful and a good Christian boy. Like I said, when you get past the tattoos and showmanship he was just a normal kid. Enjoying his music and building a successful career.