Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truly ... it had been more than pleasant.

**********

"More pleasant, you say," enquired his master.

"Yes, master, indeed it was," he answered.

Olu glanced at him for a moment then turned his eyes back on the road and laughed. "That's good to know, white boy. You've gotten your first taste of black meat, you ought to be happy with yourself about it."

Indeed he was, thought Arnold. Though he was at a lose whether he should share the news with Becca or not.

They had left the camp a few minutes ago in the master's Honda and right now were driving out of Onne and heading towards Port Harcourt, to the hotel. They had rushed their drinks; Olu wanted to beat the early evening traffic by all means rather than get caught up in it. He turned on the radio but kept it at a reasonable volume as he was still making conversation with his white boy slave.

"So tell me something, white boy. How long have you and Becca been hitched?"

"Two months from now is going to make it five years," Arnold answered.

"That's cool. And let me guess, all this time you've never once cheated on her, right?"

"The thought had never crossed my mind."

"Until last evening, right?" Olu opined, turning his head to make eye contact with him before returning to his driving.

Arnold conceded. "Yes, until last night. The girl knew how to handle herself."

"I'll bet. How many rounds did you and her go?"

"Three. She woke me up later in the night, wanting to go another round but I was practically drained. I just allowed her to suck me off."

Olu laughed. "So now that you've got your first black pussy, tell me what you think about it?"

Arnold felt like he was a kid being asked how he liked his first taste of chocolate ice cream. Well, as long as it was the master doing the questioning and not anyone else, he felt okay with answering.

"Great," he blurted with a grin. "It felt really great. I never knew I'd been missing out on a lot all these years. First I'm tasting black cum, sucking black cock, and now I got to fuck a black pussy ... I mean, it's more than what I bargained for when I first took this job."

"Something tells me you'll be enjoying your stay here for a long while, am I right?"

"You were the one who opened up my eyes, master. I owe much of it to you. I only wish there were more white guys who could surrender themselves like this."

"In time, white boy. In time. That's part of what you and Becca are going to be doing—spreading the seed of love around. But there's more to be learned, so just keep your hat on. For now, let's go see how your woman's doing."

It was 6:15p.m when they arrived at the hotel. Olu led the way to the elevator and then again when they disembarked on the floor they were staying and walked towards their front door suite. He checked the door first and found that it wasn't locked, though even as he stuck his head past the doorway, he could easily capture some sounds coming from the direction of the bedroom. He smiled at himself and turned to Arnold and indicated for him to be quiet as he took a step into the room. Arnold appeared confused but decided to play along, taking a quiet step behind his master and closing the door quietly behind him, waiting behind as his master stepped into the bedroom ... and then came to a stop by the doorway. He too could hear the same noise his master had heard—a familiar smacking sound, punctuated by moaning sounds that could only be feminine. He watched him raise a hand to the door and knocked. It was followed by a gasping sound, and then what was unmistakably his wife's voice.

"Master!" she called out.

Her voice was followed by that of another female, though from where Arnold stood in the living room, he couldn't yet make out who the mysterious woman was. It made him wondered: what on earth has Becca been up to?

"Hi there, my love," said the mysterious woman.

Olu turned to Arnold, smiling, and nodded his head for him to come in and see. Arnold took the necessary steps that were required to propel him into the bedroom, and he stopped at just about the same position his master had been standing only three seconds ago ... and muttered a gasp.

There was Becca, his lovely wife, lying on the bed naked, cuddling next to what could only have been to Arnold the most gorgeous black woman he'd ever seen prior to that very day. He stood there by the doorway for a moment totally at a lose, staring like a child who'd just seen his first up-close portrait of a naked woman, except in this case his gaze was directly solely upon the lovely black woman lying beside his wife. He thought he felt an instant drumming in his chest, though he couldn't tell if it was his heart telling him he was about having a serious stroke, or that it was pumping blood hurriedly up his brain and down his spine, thus awaken his cock that was starting to rear its hand inside his pants.

"Come on in, white boy," said his master. "Don't stand there being bashful. The girls aren't going to bite."

Olu went and sat on the bed beside Becca who then crawled over to him and began speaking almost without pause. "I'm so glad you're back, master. I've been having so much fun since you left. I've been hopping you'd be back soon."

"I had some friends to see and also had to bring white boy here over to come take a look at you," said her master. "Looks like you and Nneka here have been having more fun than I could provide you with."

"I was merely keeping her entertained till you return," said Nneka aka Oba. She rose from the other side of the bed and came and kissed him before then turning her head to look at Arnold, as if noticing him for the first time. "Who's he?" she indicated a thumb at him.

Becca stood up from the bed, obliged to be the one doing the introductions, and pulled Arnold towards her. He was like a child's toy the way she pulled him away from the doorway; his eyes still were focused on the black mistress as if he were still dreaming. My God, he thought to himself, where on earth could the master ever have found such a beautiful thing?

"Nneka, I'd like you to meet my husband, Arnold. Arnold, meet Nneka, also known as Oba. She's the master's second wife."

Arnold stretched forth a shaky hand towards her. "It's an honor ... a pleasure meeting you, ma'am."

Nneka looked at him sharply, cocking her head to the side. "What did you just call me, white boy?"

Arnold blushed, feeling lost. "Why ... I just said it's a pleasure meet you—"

The words died in his mouth when Nneka slapped his cheek. So stunned was he from the slap, he couldn't think of what to do as a reply. Unfortunately the black mistress solved that problem easy enough for him.

"Listen closely, white boy," her words were as cold as a day in winter. "I'm no white bitch whom you're talking to, thus I'm no 'ma'am', to you, do you hear me? I'm a black mistress to you, and next time you deem fit to holler at me, you refer to me as 'madam mistress'. Is that clear to you?"

Arnold stood to attention at her words. "Yes, ma'am—I mean, yes, madam mistress."

"And don't it ever slip your tongue next time, white boy. Or else I'll take a whip and belt your white butt naked."

"I promise madam mistress, I won't forget."

"That's good to know. Now tell me, since your white butt has been in my country, have you had yourself a black pussy?"

Arnold cast an eye towards his wife who was lying beside the master, caressing the bulge that was apparent in his crotch, not knowing whether to tell the truth or lie. Nneka gave his cheek another slap to bring his mind back to focus.

"I asked you a question, white boy!" She snapped at him. "Do I need to repeat myself again?"

"No, madam mistress. Yes ... yes, I have had a taste of black pussy. I had ... had one at my apartment last night."

Becca looked at her husband with amazement. "Arnold, you did what?"

"I'm sorry, Becca. I didn't mean to—"

Another smack from the black mistress and Arnold's mouth went numb. "You're talking to me, white boy. Not her!"

"Yes, madam mistress. I'm sorry."

Now answer me, white boy. That pussy you screwed last night, was that was your first black pussy ever? From the look on your face, I'll bet it was."

He nodded emphatically like a schoolboy. "Yes, madam mistress, it was my first."

Arnold flinched when she brought her hand roughly to his crotch and grabbed hold on his cock and testicles. Still her eyes kept burning holes into his.

"I'll bet you enjoyed yourself, didn't you white boy," she snarled at him. "Fucking her with this little cock and balls of yours. Tell me, did you eat up her pussy too?"

"No, I ... no, madam mistress. I didn't clean her up."

"Well that's a sorry you're going to have to earn, white boy. Starting now. Get yourself out of those clothes."

"Pardon me?"

She smacked his cheek once again; her voice came with a whip crack. "Don't make me repeat myself, white boy! STRIP!"