Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err ... Mr. Black, is everything alright with you?"

"Yes, yes ... everything's just fine. Ms. Carmichael, would it be alright if I paid you a visit later today?"

"I very much hope you would. I left my home address with your secretary earlier, it's rather easy to find."

"Yes, I've seen it. I will be there within the hour. Bye for now."

Thaddeus quickly ended the conversation and slammed the phone down on his table. He couldn't have cared less if he was impolite with the way he cut the call, but at the moment he had a more pressing urge of fucking his secretary's wanton mouth. He pressed her head down on his crotch till her nose pressed against his pubic hair. When he figured she'd sucked him enough, he pulled her up to her feet and had her sit on top his table with her legs spread for him. She pushed her skirt back and presented him with the ripest pink pussy he'd feasted in a while, percolating with her wet juice upon which he lapped his tongue over and she hissed a languorous sigh. He lapped his tongue up and down her pussy once more before pressing his nose against her clit while he perused her lower gash with his lips. Sarah's sighed turned into lengthy moans and this time it was she who held and pressed Thad's head to remain between her legs while her hips pushed her vulva towards him, desiring for more of his tongue. Thaddeus fingered her pussy's inner sanctum at the same time flicked his tongue up and down the tiny bud that was her clitoris, sending shards of ecstatic daggers travelling up her spine and to her brain and back to her womb.

Sarah clawed at the front of her blouse. She felt like she was burning inside her clothes, like everything about her was on fire and if she didn't get some air, she was going to turn to ashes any second soon. She tried to speak, but her words came out as moaning echoes. She tried to come down from the table and run to the nearest fire exit, but her boss, Thad, held her down on his table while he munched on her pussy. Her head fell back and she cried for God to hurry and come and rescue her at about the same time her body began to impressively shudder. Her fingers nearly ripped off the top buttons of her blouse and she let go a shrill scream that sounded like a helium balloon being let off into the sky. Her body shook all over and Thad had to press her down while she squirted her juice into his face. Still he kept his calm and remained licking his tongue over her as she gradually came back down to earth, still exhaling wild air from her lungs.

Thaddeus stood up from his chair and first looked at his watch, took note of the time, knowing that he couldn't spare as much as he would have loved to fuck his secretary, still he could only but hurry.

He didn't bother with undoing his pant's belt. His cock standing ramrod erect found the entrance to her pussy like a blind eye searching for a doorway and just a push was all it took for him to slid into her. Sarah's hands came around his shoulders while he grasped her ass cheeks underneath and began rocking with her steadily. He thrust his cock further into her. She screeched through her teeth, mumbled "Oh God! Oh God!" over and over while he had his way with her. Her pussy gripped his cock like a tight envelope and he too emitted a groan as he focused all his muscles upon her. He brought her down from the table and turned her around. She pressed her backside towards his and gave a sudden shout as he shoved the head of his meat into her and fucked her harder. He pulled her face back and ran his hands down her neckline while he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Are you ... are you going to keep fucking me like this, boss?" she asked him over her shoulder.

"Every day," he growled at the same time breathed into her ear. "Day and night, if possible. This is your second job."

She leaned forward on his table and slammed her ass back at him, moaning high and low while he filled her up with his cock. She reached under skirt to fondle his scrotum between her legs; her hands came wet with her pussy juice. Thaddeus was nearing the moment of climax. He pulled out of her and she too turned around and fell to her knees before him and was jerking his cock at the same time taking the head of his cock into her mouth. Thad unleashed his load of cum like a jet fuel into her mouth and down her throat. Bits of it escaped through the side of her lips, still his secretary struggled to ingest much of his semen.

"Go ahead and clean me up," he ordered her. "Snap to it, too. I've got to be places already."

She was already at work licking the dripping cum from his prick while he reclined against his chair so as not to fall from being weak-kneed at her actions. She certainly was a keeper, this secretary of his was.

2001 Century Lane was a swank apartment building situated at the trendy Lower-West district of the city, where you've got wide-space parking garages, high and expensive shopping malls and just about everything else to carter to the wealthy or to put it more succinctly, the city's upper class citizenry. The sidewalks were clean and free from thrash or homeless wanderers. Even the air this side of the city, much like the area his client resided, tasted clean to his lips and nostrils.

Thaddeus had taken his custom-made Cadillac Coupe DeVille out of the back garage where he'd left it and driven down to the part of the city where the woman lived. It being a high class building meant only one thing: here was another woman married to money, just like her sister. He was willing to bet that just like her sister, her husband too was well late in the ground. He had to drive half a block from the building to find an underground parking garage to leave his vehicle and then walk the length back to the glass doorway. He'd already called her to let her know he was on his way, thus the floor man was expecting him even before he uttered the woman's name. He gave him her apartment number and directed him to the elevator and told him which button to press before riding it.

The elevator deposited him on the thirtieth floor. A short walk was all it took down the end of the wide corridor to his left and he was standing before the door with the number 2001 written in gold letters on it. He pressed the door bell and stood back as seconds later the door open and a young man with slick hair wearing a pair of shorts stared at him. He widened the door further as if to give Thad too a better look at himself while he continued sizing him up; he had a wine glass in his hand with some liquor in it. He had a perfect set of pectoral abs, looking like they'd been sculpted on his chest, so too were his arm muscles. His complexion was tan and the more he sized Thaddeus up, the more the chiselled feature of his lower lip curled into a sneer. Thad was wasting time staring at him.

"You going to open the door and let me in, sunny, or you going to stand there and take a picture all day?" he said to him.

The guy made like he wanted to a lunge at him. Thaddeus didn't move an inch. "Who the hell do you think you—"

"Blondie, who's that?" a woman's voice called from behind the door. The sound of her voice drew the young man to a standstill like a dog about to play fetch. Thad felt like laughing.

The door came further open and a woman's face appeared there. She was blonde, perfect blue eyes and had so much resemblance to Constance Loftus. She was wearing a pink bathrobe and her hair was tied in a bun above her head. She looked at Thaddeus, who in turn took of his hat and smiled cursorily at her.

"Afternoon, Ms. Carmichael. I'm Thaddeus Black, whom you spoke on the phone with earlier on." "Oh yes, Mr. Black, how lovely it is to finally meet you," she shook his hand and told him to come inside.

The young man was still glaring at him as he entered the apartment. Thaddeus paid him no mind, following the woman who led him into the monstrous apartment towards the living room. She was still talking as she offered him a seat, told her boy toy to fetch Thad a drink while she went and got changed. Thaddeus asked for mineral water and admired the woman's taste in her living room furniture decor while she was away. Blondie returned and dumped the mineral bottle on the table in front of his with a sneer still on his lips and disappeared from the room. Hilda returned minutes later looking fresh in a t-shirt that accentuated her tits and slack pants. She wasn't wearing any bra. Thad could make out the outline of her tits with her nipples pressing against the fabric. Was she wearing it for him or was this her normal afternoon type of wear, he asked himself. She crossed one long pair of leg over the other, extracted a gold case in which contained long sticks of cigarettes. She offered one to Thad but he declined. She stuck one to a cigarette holder and brought it to her lips and lit the end of it with a gold cigarette lighter. She blew a rich smoke into the air before turning to him, flashing her eye lashes at him as if she had something stuck in her eyes.

Uppity-class bitch!

----------

Thad dropped his hat on the seat next to him, took out his black notebook and pen from inside her jacket and opened to a fresh page. He had his 'strictly business' face on to show the lady he had more pressing things on his mind than to admire the coating of her nails.

"Over on the phone, Ms. Carmichael, you mentioned something about you being related to the missing kid's mother?"

Hilda nodded her head, sucked on her cigarette and blew another cloud of smoke. "I'm surprised Constance never mentioned it to you. Then again, that probably was because she never figured her boy would scuttle halfway across the city to see his Aunt." She picked up an ashtray from a nearby coffee table and placed it beside her. "You're aware of her husband being deceased, aren't you?"

"I am. You said her son, Johnny, was here with you yesterday?"

Another nod of the head. "The doorman downstairs was the one who rang me up saying there was this kid wanting to see me. Naturally I couldn't think of anyone besides him who'd be that pressing, so when he mentioned Johnny's name to me, I had him sent up."

"Do you recall the time this happened?" Thad was scribbling away.

"It was late, because I'd just returned from seeing an opera—Mistress Giovanni, it was—I got home past nine-thirty. Sometime between a quarter to ten and ten o' clock, I think."

Thaddeus looked up at her. "You're quite certain of the time?"

"Yes, I am. I remember I wasn't yet out of my clothes when the doorman called. You can check with him when you're leaving."

Thad made a note in his book to do just that. "Was there anything troubling about him when you saw him last night? How did he look to you?"

She thought for a moment, held her burning cigarette insouciantly away from her face. "He seemed somewhat distraught. Worried, I would say, like he was frigid about something. I figured he was undergoing some trauma with his father dead that's all. I tried asking him what was wrong, but he wouldn't say."

"Did it ever come to your mind that maybe he'd run off from home?"

"To tell the truth," pause as she blew off another cloud of smoke. "The thought never occurred to me at the time. Even now as I think about it, I chide myself for never thinking about such. Really stupid of me."

"You never called your sister to tell her where her son was too?"

"To tell the truth, I thought she knew. I mean, why would he end up knocking at my door at that late hour if maybe she hadn't dropped him off to spend the night with me. It after all wasn't the first time such had happened. I was however going to give her a call first thing this morning. I left him in the spare bedroom down the passageway from mine, but when I went in there to check on him, he was gone."

"Around what time was this?"

"A little before six-thirty. I always wake up at six and I was making some breakfast and wanted to know if he too was up already. When I called downstairs, they told me they'd seen him leave, but figured everything was alright with him."

"You never called the police?"

She shook her head, tipped the head of her cigarette into the ashtray. "It was then I needed to speak with my sister to know what was really going on, so I gave her a call this morning. Unfortunately, her answer wasn't what I was expecting." Thad caught the dropped tone in her voice and stopped his scribbling. "Mind explaining that for me?" Hilda sucked on her cigarette before continuing. "She'll probably tell you more next time you bring the subject up with her, but I guess it doesn't hurt to clue you in first. Constance and I have never always had the best relationship most sisters are known to have. We've had our disagreements every now and then. She's always looked down on my," she paused to search out the right word, "flamboyant type of lifestyle, of I may use that word, and I too have always regarded her as too uptight and closet-minded for her own good. She can be so melodramatic sometimes."

"You and her don't get along much?"

"Not since I divorced my last husband," she said. Thad looked at her hand and didn't spot any rings there. She noticed where his gaze was going and smiled. "He was my second. So incompatible were we, he could barely keep up with me."

"In bed or in social circles?" Thad meant it humorously.

"Both, I think. Though he never would admit to it, his money did much of his talking for him. So glad he left me some when we split. I'm sorry if I'm being too vain."

"Nothing to apologise, it's not my money. When you called your sister this morning, what was her reaction?"

"Wouldn't you know, she flew into a rage when I told her Johnny had spent the night here and she lashed at me for not thinking of giving her a call last night. She didn't allow me much room to explain why I didn't. However she did say it was nice I didn't call the police and then told me she'd hired this detective out to look for him."

"Was it she who gave you my number?"

"Of course. How else would I have gotten your number?"

That was something Thad was going to put before Constance the next time he went by to speak with her. He made a mental note of it.

"When Johnny came by here, did he carry anything personal with him? Like a change of clothes or a bag?"

Hilda drew her last smoke from her cigarette then crushed it in the ash tray. "Yes, he did have a knapsack bag with him, and yes, he did arrive with a fresh pair of clothes. Though as I didn't see him leave this morning I can't tell you what he was wearing."

"What was he wearing when he arrived here last night? Can you try and remember that?" he asked the question solicitously, not wanting her to feel he was pressuring her with questions.

"He was wearing a t-shirt with some rock and roll group's name on it, I forget which. That and a pair of blue jeans. I hope that will help."

Thad wrote down everything. "Wouldn't know for now. I hope it won't be asking too much from you, but would you mind showing me the room where you kept him at?"

"Sure. Come with me." She uncrossed her legs and stood up and led the way out the living room into a wide passageway and to the left. Thad's eyes went everywhere. He was hoping to see Blondie standing around; probably hiding somewhere or looking after his hair. Hilda walked to the last room at the end of the hall. She opened the door and allowed him to step inside.

The room was typical with a large bed in the centre of it. There was a reading table and a closet. Thad went to look in the closet first. There wasn't anything in it. The bed still bore remnants that it had been slept on, though it had been hurriedly dressed back by whoever it was.

"Do you know if he woke up late in the night and stepped out this room?" Thad asked her. "Maybe he was hungry late in the night and wanted to get something out your fridge?"

"I really wouldn't know," said Hilda. She stood by the large window looking down at the surrounding houses. "Even now I'm trying to imagine what would make him run from home and can't think of an answer."

"Were you at your brother in-Law's funeral? I'm sorry to be pock-nosing, just trying to gauge your relationship with your sis."

"There's nothing to hide about me and my sister, even she might tell you that, though I'll bet much of the bad sheep story would be from me. No, I didn't attend his funeral, because I wasn't invited. Constance and Emmet stuck to themselves like glue. About the last time I was at that lofty mansion of theirs was three months ago. Even that ended rather badly." It was then she turned the questioning to him. "Tell me, do you do this for a real living?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Nothing personal, but I always thought private detectives are stuff one only reads in dime novels. I've never really met one before. How long have you been doing it?"

"Too long for me to think about quitting," replied Thad, smiling. "I tried seeing about being some rich woman's gigolo, but my face tends to scare the ladies away."

"You're hilarious," she laughed as she walked over towards him. "No, I think you'd make for a terrific gigolo. Matter of fact, I've never before being with a black man. I hear you guys are rather strong and sturdy in bed." She ran her hand down his shirt. "That's just what I need. A sturdy man who can handle me in bed."

"You don't need a man like me—you've got your boy toy out there to look after you."

She snorted dismissively. "Blondie? He's a Calvin Kline model I picked out of a line-up two weeks ago. He's alright, but I'm willing to bet my last dime that he'd be nothing compared to what you've got underneath those clothes of yours."

"Well, maybe when we're more comfortable and less stressed, I can see about putting your body to work."

She licked her lips. "Why wait for that day to come, when we've got now?" she turned away from him, went and closed the door and turned the key in the lock then returned to him. "I've been feeling so fucking randy since I woke this morning. Whenever I wake up in the morning, the first thing I need is a stiff prick ready to fuck. Blondie hardly knows how to get it up in the morning, but I'll bet you are always stiff."

He took her hand and brought it to his crotch. She gasped when she felt the erection pressing inside his pants. He saw the look in her eyes and smiled. "Stiff and solid as a rock, especially for white pussy."

"Ohh, that's just my favourite type of toy." She played her hand, grasping his erection and tugging at it.

"You're a rich slut, aren't you? Get down on your knees, bitch. Take that cock out of my pants and stick it in your mouth right now," he ordered her. His voice at once sounded guttural and hard. Hilda slid down to her knees slowly, never taking her smiling eyes from his. "I always love it when a man knows how to take control." She continued staring at him as her fingers fumbled the zipper of his pants, pulled it down then her hand disappeared inside. Thaddeus gasped when he felt her fingers curl around his meat then pulled it out into the open. Her eyes went agog when she took in the size of his purple-coated cock's head.

"Take that cock and slap your cheeks with it," he snapped at her.

Hilda, with both hands wrapped around his shaft, did as he told her to. She kept eye contact with him while she rubbed pre-cum from his cock against her cheeks, grinning at him while she did. She brought the head of his cock to her mouth and gave it a quick kiss. Thaddeus slapped the side of her head, his features staring at her with a mean countenance.

"Bitch, did I tell you to suck my cock yet?" he growled at her. "Obey my words before you do anything else."

Hilda at once became apologetic, flustered by his unexpected reaction. "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry, I thought—"

"Shut the fuck up and open that pretty rich girl's mouth of yours," he barked at her while his erection stretched before her face acting like half of an uncompleted bridge between his waistline and her face. "Open your mouth now!"