Invaded - Male on Trans

Story Info
Andi's afternoon at the pool doesn't go as she expected.
5.6k words
4.2
3.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck did I do with the key," I muttered as I juggled the items in my hands.

I thought I'd taken the key with me to the pool, but I didn't seem to have it now. Wearing only my bikini and sarong, I knew it wasn't in a pocket, so I shuffled my items again, certain the small piece of metal was caught in the folds of my towel or sarong, or I was holding it against my phone, ear pod case, or lotion bottle. After a thorough check of my hands, towel, and sarong didn't produce the key, I paused to think. I couldn't remember taking the key with me to the pool, but I was sure I hadn't left it behind. Annoyed, I threw the towel over my shoulder, placed the lotion and pods on the floor next to my door, and lifted the false corner of the welcome mat that concealed the extra door key.

Shutting the apartment door behind me, I placed my phone, pods, and lotion on the counter and checked the key bowl. My car keys were there but the extra apartment key wasn't. I felt a rush of fear, but as I considered, I relaxed slightly. Terry must have taken the extra key for some reason. Because the pool guy was creeping me out, I'd made damn sure I collected all my stuff, so I didn't have to go back, and I hadn't heard a metallic tinkle of the key hitting the pavement during my walk back to the apartment.

Satisfied I'd solved the key mystery, I put away the lotion and the towel. As I did, my annoyance returned. I'd taken a mental health day. All I wanted to do was catch some rays at the pool and relax, but I couldn't even do that because of the creepy motherfucker who wouldn't stop staring at me. He was sexy as fuck, shirtless and sweating, with a nice chest, flat stomach, and muscular arms, but he was far too focused on me instead of his job. I tried to ignore him as I soaked up the hot Las Vegas sun and listened to Taylor Swift, but every time I opened my eyes, he was staring at me. The final straw was when I rolled to my stomach, so I didn't have to look at him... and he offered to smear lotion on my back. I thanked him, told him no, gathered my stuff, and got the fuck out of there as fast as possible.

I wished Terry was here because he could go to the pool with me and beat the shit out of the creep-a-zoid if he didn't leave me alone. A faint smile touched my lips. Or maybe we'd just stay in the apartment and fuck. My member twitched with the thought of Terry stretching me out with his big cock. Standing in our bedroom, I slowly slid a hand into my bottoms and caressed my rapidly hardening cock, shuddering slightly as a thrill passed over me. Fucking had always been a great stress reliever for me, and after the asshole at the pool ruined my plans, I could use a little stress relief.

I untied my sarong and tugged on the strings of my bikini, allowing my sarong and the vivid blue fabric of my bikini to fall to the floor. I touched myself again, leisurely stroking my fully erect cock, hissing softly as pleasure careened through me. I slowly settled to the bed. The lotion I'd smeared on myself was probably going to stain the comforter, but I didn't care. That was why it was white and easy to wash... and it damn sure wouldn't be the first time I'd stained it.

I pulled the lube from the side table and squirted a small blob onto my cock, and even smaller on onto my finger. I carefully smeared the slippery gel around my opening before I slowly pushed my middle finger into my ass. My finger gently caressing my pucker, I slowly stroked my diamond hard cock as I dreamed of Terry fucking me, my imagination flitting between scenarios as I slowly built myself up. Terry and I fucking in the pool. Terry and I fucking at the pool after he beat the shit out of the creep for staring at me. Terry and I at the pool, smearing each other with oil as we fucked.

I groaned softly as my orgasm started to form... but then I sensed a presence. With a quiet shriek of surprise, I noticed the pool creep standing in the door.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted as I shoved myself up on the bed. "How'd you get in here? Get out!" I continued as I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them to cover myself.

"You left me your key," the creep growled, his eyes hard and frightening as he showed me the small, serrated, bit of metal.

Fear poured over me like cold water. I'd taken the key to the pool after all, but I hadn't forgotten it, and I damn sure hadn't left it for this big, scary motherfucker. "Get out," I shouted again, pointing at the door, "before I call the cops."

"With this?" he smirked, holding my phone up for me to see.

"I'll scream!"

His smirk became more pronounced. "Go ahead. There's nobody here to hear you."

"My boyfriend will be back any minute! You better get out of here because he'll kill you if you so much as touch me!"

The creep's ugly smile spread. "I hope he is," he sneered. "If he shows up, I'll fuck him up, and then he can watch me fuck this fine piece of ass he has." He paused as he stared at me, his eyes cold and frightening. "I didn't know you were one of... those... but I've always wanted to take on a bitch with a big cock." He slowly licked his lips as he stared at my cock. "You think your cock can take mine? Do you... bitch?"

"Please," I whimpered, all my bravery disappearing like smoke in a wind.

"Oh, yeah, bitch. Beg me for it."

"Please go," I mewled. "Please. I won't tell anyone what you did if you don't hurt me and just go."

He placed the phone and key on the dresser as he moved into the room. "I'm not going to hurt you, you fucking, big dicked slut. I'm going to make you feel real good."

"No..." I whimpered as I tugged myself into a tighter ball. "Please, don't..."

He shoved his baggy shorts down. He was already sporting a massive hard on. Slowly licking his lips, he tweaked a nipple with one hand while slowly caressing his giant, hard cock with the other. "You know you want it," he growled, his voice low and dangerous. "I saw you at the pool... strutting around like a fucking whore, showing me those big fucking titties--"

"No... I--" I began, speaking over him.

"--while covering them in oil."

"--just wanted to get a tan," I finished, my voice quavering.

"Then, when I tried to be friendly, and offered to oil your back, you acted like you were too good for me--"

"No! That's not it! Really! I--"

"--but I know you want it. I saw you. I saw you always looking at me. I saw you stroking that big fat cock with your finger up your ass, dreaming of us fucking," he growled as he pulled hard on his left nipple, a soft hiss escaping him as he did. He smiled, but there was no humor in it. "You don't have to dream any more... because I'm going to give you the real thing in the fucking of your life... you fucking sexy bitch."

"No, please..." I begged as I shoved myself back in the bed and pressed my spine against the wall.

"Oh... yes," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to like it."

"Help!" I screamed as loudly as I could. "Someone call the cops! This guy is going to rape me!"

"That's it bitch... scream..."

"Someone please help me!" I screamed again, causing my throat to ache, but even as I did, I knew it was useless. Nearly all the apartments, and certainly all those close to mine, were full of young, working people, just like Terry and me. Nobody would hear me. Nobody would help me. "Please, don't," I begged, my voice shaking. "Please, I'll give you money! Anything!"

"I don't want your fucking money," he snarled as he grabbed my ankle and yanked me lower in the bed.

I began kicking at him furiously. "No! Help me!" I screamed, even louder this time. "Somebody help me!"

He batted my kicks aside as he joined me on the bed, steering my legs around him before he seized my wrists and pinned my hands to the bed. I began twisting and lunging, trying to roll the big motherfucker off me, but he was too strong, and I could barely budge him.

"The way you're working that cock, you must want it bad," he rumbled as he yanked my arms higher, crossed my wrists over my head, and pinned them with one of his hands.

"No!" I screamed again as I continued to lunge my hips, our hard cocks grinding together with even more force and violence as I struggled beneath his weight.

Holding my hands with one of his, he clutched my cock in a vice like grip and began to stroke me slowly. "Oh yeah," he sneered as he smeared our slickness over my shaft. "Look at that leaking cock." He brought his face close to mine. "You must really want it. Tell me you want it," he rumbled, his tone threatening.

"No," I whimpered, turning my face from his. "Help! Someone help!"

He pulled his hand from between us and grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him, his big, rough hand slippery with our wetness. "Tell me you want it," he ordered. "Tell me you want my big cock in your ass."

I spat in his face.

He smiled. "So... a fighter after all. I like that," he snarled as he began frotting me.

With our mingled slickness, his big hard cock glided smoothly over my equally hard shaft as our balls slapped together. I snarled with effort as I struggled to push him off me. He released my jaw and slid one of his muscular arms behind my neck to grip my shoulder. Holding me tight while lying heavily on my chest, my breasts flattened between us, he continued to pump his hips, thrusting harder and faster, my thrashing resistance only seeming to excite him more.

"You trying to fuck my cock, you fucking bitch? You think your cock can take mine? Fight my cock! Fight my fucking cock!" he growled.

He tried to kiss me as he began thrusting with long, powerful strokes. I pulled with all my strength against his grip, but he was simply too strong, and I could barely move my hands. Pulling himself tighter against my chest, my breasts being crushed between us, he gripped my jaw. My hands free, I shoved hard against his broad shoulders. I thought I was going to be able to push him off me, but he stilled his pistoning hips, released my jaw, and braced against me. Our cocks ground together as we battled, our soft grunts of effort our only sounds. I stopped laboring against him with a gasp, my arms exhausted. He was simply too big and strong to dislodge. He began fucking my cock again as he gripped my jaw a second time. Still holding my jaw so I couldn't turn away, he tried to force his tongue into my mouth. I considered letting him, and then biting the motherfucker off, but the thought of his severed tongue in my mouth made me sick. When he couldn't force his tongue past my tightly clamped lips, he began licking my face instead. My face twisted in disgust, he continued frotting me slowly at first, but then harder and faster.

"You like that, bitch? You like my big cock fucking yours? I bet your pansy ass boyfriend's cock can't handle fucking you like this, can it?"

"He's going to fuck you up when he gets home," I snarled between gritted teeth.

"Yeah? Let's see who's going to fuck who up," he growled as he began hammering his cock into mine hard and fast.

I began pushing against his shoulders again. For the second time, he released my jaw to wrap me up, but unlike last time, he buried his face in my shoulder and kept fucking me with soft grunts of effort and pleasure. With our erotic struggle we began to sweat. Our perspiration making our bodies slippery, he lifted his head from my shoulder to stare at me with malevolent eyes as he fucked me furiously. When he'd broken into my room, the orgasm that had been rising within me had disappeared in an instant, but with his hard cock furiously fucking my own, it was coming back.

"You going to come, bitch? Does your cock like my cock fucking it? Is my big, hard cock making your cock come? Come on that big, hard cock, you fucking slut."

I didn't want to come, didn't want to give the bastard the satisfaction, but as my orgasm grew in power, I realized I couldn't stop it. "Fuck..." I mewled.

"Do it! I know you like my big cock fucking you. Come all over my big cock!"

"No!"

"Come! You know you need to, you bitch! You big dicked slut! My big cock is making that cock come!"

"Fuck! No!"

He continued pounding his cock into mine. "Fuck!" he snarled, his lips close to mine. "That hard fucking cock and those big tits are going to make me come! Fuck! You fucking whore!"

I groaned low and deep as my orgasm began to take me. I grabbed my cock and jerked it furiously, my eyes closed and teeth bared as my come exploded from my cock, the first gushing spirt landing on my chest before the rest splattered onto my stomach, disgusted with myself that he'd made me come.

"Fuck! I'm coming on that fucking cock! Fuck! Shit! You big titted, cock fucking bitch! My cock can't handle your hard fucking cock!" he howled as he heaved himself up, his back bending as he reared to grind his cock and balls hard against mine. "Fuck! I'm coming so fucking hard!" he roared before throwing himself away.

I lay still as my orgasm washed out of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the big dicked bastard standing at the edge of the bed as he slowly caressed his cock, his massive member still hard. I was covered in come, but I didn't know if it was all mine.

"Please go..." I begged softly.

He smiled down at me, but there was no warmth in it. "Oh, hell no... now that you've warmed my cock up, I going to fuck that fine ass."

I tried to scramble away, but he grabbed my feet, and hauled me to the edge of the bed. There, he flipped me to my stomach before pulling me off the edge of the mattress. I tried to pull away, but he shoved my face toward the bed, pinning my breasts to the mattress as he rammed his hips against my ass to pin my legs against the edge of the bed. He released the back of my neck and I rose to brace on stiff arms.

"Just do it and then get out of here, you fuck," I murmured.

His lips twisted with an ugly smile, he picked up the lube, added a healthy blob to his cock, and another to my ass, smearing the thick, slippery gel around with his cock before he steered his rod into my pucker. I groaned, my face twisting with pleasure and pain as he slowly slid deep. After he bottomed out, he held my hips firmly and began hammering into me, his hips slapping against my ass with loud, wet sounding, pops of flesh against flesh. Grabbing my hair, he jerked my head back, and in the mirror tucked into the corner I could see him fucking me. My flesh glowing with oil, his with sweat, he held me by my hips as he pounded into me, my breasts shuddering with every hard impact of his hips against my ass.

He looked like he was in pain, his face twisted, his mouth hanging slightly open as he panted. His chest heaving, his arms bulging with effort, he fucked me hard and fast. After a long moment of savage fucking, sweat began beading on his body before trickling down his flesh.

"Fuck..." he growled, low and deep.

He released my hair, but I continued to watch us in the mirror, my semi-erect cock swinging and my breasts rippling as he power fucked the shit out of me.

"Fuck... I'm going to come," he snarled as his face distorted with pleasure. He released my hips and grabbed my shoulders to drive into me with even more speed and power. "Fuck!" he barked as I felt his wetness gushing into my ass, his come making my tunnel even slicker.

He released my shoulder and again gripped my hips as he fucked me with even more fury. He threw his head back, his mouth open and eyes crushed closed as he continued pounding his cock into me with an animal like bellow of effort and pleasure. With a loud grunt, he threw himself away from me and staggered back, panting like a bellows. He looked stunned and unsteady, apparently rocked by the power of his orgasm. He didn't seem so tough or scary now.

Rage like I'd rarely felt before rose inside me. "You fuck!" I screamed as I straightened and then whirled to face him. "You break into my apartment and fuck my ass? You bastard!" I shoved him, causing him to bounce off the dresser and stumbled sideways, his still hard cock glistening as it bobbed and swayed. "Somebody needs to teach you a fucking lesson!" I yelled as I followed and pushed him again. I shoved him a third time and he fell to the bed. I gripped his hard cock, slippery with his come, and began to stroke him furiously.

"Fuck!" he roared as he gripped my hand.

I released his cock and threw myself onto the bed before straddling his hips. "You wanted to fuck? We're going to fuck!" I snarled into his face as I grabbed the lube. "I'm going to fuck your cock off and nail it above my bed as a trophy."

"You cock fucking bitch!" he howled as I squirted a huge glop onto his cock and then dropped, driving his shaft deep into my ass and rocking my hips furiously as I braced on his chest.

He roared, an inarticulate cry of pleasure and agony. "My cock! Your ass is fucking the shit out of my cock! Stop, you cock fucking bitch! I can't fucking take it!"

He tried to dislodge me, but I braced against his shoves, grabbed his hands, and slammed them to the mattress, pinning them there with all my weight as I continued to rock my hips as hard and fast as I could.

"How do you like being held down and fucked, you fuck?" I snarled.

"Stop! Fuck!" he wailed. "My cock can't take any more fucking!"

"It's going to have to take it!" I growled into his face as my breasts rocked and bounced with my motion.

"You big dicked whore! You fucking slut! You're fucking my cock off! I can't fucking take it!"

"What's the matter?" I panted. "Not so fucking tough, are you? You're not so fucking tough now."

He wailed, his eyes and face wild. "My cock!"

"Shut the fuck up! You shouldn't have brought such a weak fucking cock to the fight!"

Howling with pleasure, he thrust furiously beneath me, nearly dislodging me, his face contorted with effort and pleasure. I paused my furious grinding as I braced, his cock deep inside me as we wrestled, but after a moment I was able to force his hands back to the bed. Slamming him deep, I twisted, reaching for the lube. As I stretched, he shoved me off his cock. I tumbled to the mattress, but as he tried to rise, I wrapped him in my arms and hauled him around to face me. He tried to escape, but every time he freed one of my hands, I grabbed him somewhere else. After a long moment of wrestling, I had him on top of me, my breasts mashed between us and our cocks grinding together once more.

"Let go of me, you fucking bitch!" he snarled as he heaved himself up, lifting my shoulders from the bed as he did.

My cock was back to full hardness, our grunts and gasps of effort and pleasure, along with the idea that our roles had reversed and now he was the one trying to avoid being fucked, turning me on in a deep and profound way.

Still holding him by the neck, I grabbed the lube. The cap was open from when I'd used it and I squeezed the tube hard, releasing a large splash of the slippery fluid onto our cocks, our struggle smearing the thick liquid between us. He nearly escaped before I could drop the lubricant, but I managed to haul him back onto me before he could flee.

I drew my legs up while gripping him tight. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

"Get off me, your fucking slut!" he snarled as he continued trying to escape.

Our cocks ground together as we fought, the creep ramming his hips into me as he tried to escape my python like embrace, but then he bellowed as his cock plunged into my ass again.

"Fuck!" he roared, flinging his head back as his cock plowed into me. "My fucking cock is back in your ass! Shit! Fuck! I'm fucking your ass again!"

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

He wasn't fucking me as much as trying to escape, but his hard cock was still plunging into me. I could feel the stirrings of another orgasm and gripped my slickened cock to stroke it furiously. Using only one hand to hold him, he nearly escaped. I released my cock, grabbed him as he tried to twist away, and again pulled him down. Nipple to nipple, I forced one of his arms up and away, holding it to twist his body as I began licking his sweaty armpit.

12