Investigating in X-Change Ch. 08 - Home

Story Info
Kitty finds a home.
1.2k words
4.47
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty finds a home

The next day I discovered the pleasure of waking up in the same bed as a man!

-What will you have for breakfast?" he asked.

I enjoyed the coffee he had prepared for me.

-I hope you don't work for the police, because I'm not allowed to do that," Pierre said. He was the barman and owner of 'La Tarantule'.

I'm Eric, a policeman on a mission. Several girls have disappeared between two cities, and I have to find out what happened to them. I took an X-change X-tra strength pill, a pill that turned me into a woman for a month, and hitchhiked between the two cities. Eventually I woke up in a cell, where I was subjected to violence and humiliation, in order to make me a good slave. I was even branded. After my liberation, I have trouble with being man, woman and slave. I discovered that I can be a slave in Pierre's libertine club: 'La Tarantule'.

-Do you want me to put you in prison?"

-I still find it hard to be the submissive. And I know I'm going to ruin it, but I'd like to know more about you?"

-It's complicated... and..."

-I can understand that. I suggest I ask you one or two questions a day, okay?"

-Okay," I said, tempted to tell him that this was already one.

-Kitty at the club, and Hélène in town?" he asked

-A little louder... Kitty the naked slave with her collar, and Hélène the free woman... "

-And dressed.

-And dressed," I confirmed

-Does Kitty obey everything I say?" he asked.

-Is that your second question?" he looked at me, and he nodded.

-Who has the key to all this?"

-The Master," I said without even thinking about it.

-Kitty lost her master?"

-Yes, I am a lost kitty," I said, laughing. He came and kissed me. I felt his erection, and began to stroke him.

-Hey Kitty!" he said. I got down on my knees, head down, hands on my thighs.

-Are you okay?"

-Yes," I could see that I had thrown a spanner in the works.

Shall I give you your clothes and you'll be Hélène again?"

-Yes," I lied.

I was crying in the street without knowing where to go. After an hour's walk I arrived home.

My thoughts were clearer. I had to become Hélène again so that I could become Eric again.

This love affair with Peter could only make us both suffer.

A voice in my head told me that he was the master that Kitty was looking for. Able to treat her like a slave, but also to be tender. I pushed this idea away.

I had 20 days left to be Helen, or Kitty, I had to get organised.

I decided to go to the police station.

-Look, Hélène, no, I can't put you back on the ward. Nobody would understand after the operation. Ideally, you should come back as Eric."

-Chief, what about in court, who will testify, Eric or Helen?" From the look on his face, he hadn't thought about that.

-You'll have to take more pills... "

-As far as everyone knows?"

-I've got another reason to tell you no... "

-Which is?"

-Who were the executioners?"

-What do you mean?"

-The ones who didn't have collars are all unanimous: it was She-Wolf and the Master who tortured them."

-I... "

-That's not what you told me..."

-because it's not true. It's not like that, they didn't understand," I said.

-The doctor says you have a burn on your buttock, what is it?"

-It's a mark... "

-You've been branded!"

-But I asked for it!" He looked at me before answering.

-You all say the same thing," he said, blowing his nose.

-because it's true!"

-I can believe it about the piercings, but the branding!

-It protects me" I said without thinking about it.

-You all say the same thing! And your necklace, can we take it off, and your belt?

-No, it's just... it's not necessary."

-You see what the Master and Wolf did... and who are you?"

-Kitty..." I said, crying. "

-You're going to see a psychologist..."

-If you take me back, at least for the reception of the victims".

-Oh, no, certainly not until the shrink says OK!"

I walked out, not understanding. Without understanding that he didn't understand my point of view: it was me who was there! I was still crying.

I wanted to be Eric again, and therefore I shouldn't start a relationship with a man, because we would all suffer too much when I became Eric again... if I became Eric again. I had my doubts. What if the pill didn't work? If I remained a woman, well, Helen. To get my job back I had to become Eric again.

And in the evening, I ended up at Pierre's club.

-I'm sorry.

-It's OK, I didn't understand everything this morning. You can explain it to me if you want. I nodded.

-Hélène or Kitty?

-KItty" I said.

-I was thinking of putting you in a cage in the basement, then in a pillory at the end of the evening. Do you agree?

-You don't have to ask," I said.

-Oh, yes I do," he said.

-Get naked," he added.

Once again, he retrieved my dress and he attached a leash to my collar. Then he led me into the BDSM section, where he locked me in a cage.

At first there were not many people, but gradually men and women came by.

The first one dared to ask me for a blow job, then it was a parade. What surprised me, and annoyed me a little, was that they were asking me.

When Pierre came to pick me up, he took me to the bar, and offered a welcome soda to wash away the taste of semen.

-The pillory, okay?"

-Yes... tonight you..." I began before asking him if he'd collect the lost kittens.

-We'll talk about it later, Kitty, I've got people in the bar.

Men and women were feeling me up. The men liked my piercing on their member. They all liked to see me belted. One couple was even impressed by my mark to the point of touching a still recent burn.

Pierre came to free me and give me a drink before the club closed.

I was amused as those who had abused my body came to thank me for playing the game.

Pierre asked me to put my dress back on and go out while he closed, just like the day before.

I was on the pavement, and I took a few steps towards the car park. I was all excited, and very anxious for him to come out. I wanted to feel his sex inside me. I hoped that he wouldn't ask tonight, that he had understood.

The couple who had touched my mark asked me:

-Is your mark original?"

-My mark?"

-The star with the arrow?"

-Ah, yes."

-How did you get it?

-Oh, it's an object that heats up thanks to an electric current, and you apply it to your buttocks."

A car passed in front of the club, and stopped, my two interlocutors grabbed me and made me get in by force!

-Pierre Help me "

-Kitty, Hélène!"

But the door closed and the car drove off.