Investigative Reporting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why..." Judy began, then had to swallow. "Why don't I suck you instead," she offered desperately.

"Been there, done that," John added flippantly from his chair. He was following the procedure on the sofa with great interest.

"You said it yourself," Evan went on. "Your pussy is sore. Don't worry; I'll go slow, and use plenty of lube. You'll be fine."

Judy's mouth was dry with anxiety, but didn't try to get away. A part of her wanted this, she realised. If I'm going to be a slut, she thought, at least I can go all the way. And then, this had better be one hell of a story.

Evan took hold of his greasy cock with one hand, prying her arse cheeks apart with the other. He leaned forward until the Vaseline-covered head of his cock was positioned just outside Judy's lubed-up anus, then started pushing carefully.

Judy felt the head of his cock press against the opening to her virgin arse, and then her sphincter muscle slowly expanded to allow his cock inside. A sting of pain shot through her, and she winced and grunted. Evan stopped, holding perfectly still, the head of his cock just inside the opening. The pain faded, and she gave a sigh of relief. Evan obviously took that as a sign to carry on, and started pushing gently again.

Inch by careful inch Evan's cock slipped inside, her, helped along by copious amounts of Vaseline. Once the initial pain had eased, Judy actually found herself beginning to enjoy it. She wasn't sure how much of that enjoyment was from the physical sensation of having a cock up her arse, and how much of it was in the circumstances surrounding the event, but either way it felt good. Evan was pushing his slick shaft a little deeper, then pulled slowly out, only to go a little deeper on the next thrust. When about half of him was inside her, Judy found herself pushing her arse back, taking him a little deeper with every thrust. She felt curiously full, stuffed, in a way she never had before. Then she felt Evan's hips press against her buttocks, and she knew that he was all the way inside her.

"Jesus, that feels good," he said behind her, and she noticed with the same sluttish pride as before how uneven his voice sounded. "You're so tight."

"Your cock feels so big inside me," Judy whimpered. She wiggled her hips a little, getting a better feel for the hard rod inside her, feeling it stretch the walls of her arsehole. "I want you to fuck my arse now."

Evan needed no further urging. Her arse was so tight around his cock he just knew she had to be a virgin. He pulled his cock out of her arse slowly, watching centimetre after centimetre emerge from her vice-tight hole. When only the head was left inside, he pushed forward, plunging his shaft back inside her arse. As he re-entered her, Evan saw how the Vaseline was squeezed out of Judy's arse, trickling out around his shaft. He scooped the half-melted Vaseline up with his fingers, re-applying it to his cock as it thrust deep inside Judy's bowels.

Evan slowly increased the tempo of his fucking, and Judy pushed her arse back to meet him, her arse now willingly, even hungrily, accepting his cock. A strange sensation, part pain and part pleasure, began to radiate from her arsehole. It felt a little sore and uncomfortable, but at the same time there was a warmth, both from friction and from something else, that felt very good. It was like her insides were turning liquid, only the rigid shaft in pumping in and out of her arse with long, even strokes remaining solid. Her face was moist with sweat, and Judy pushed her glasses back up on her nose before they could slide off. She then grabbed hold of the back of the sofa with both hands and began pushing her arse back against Evan's cock in earnest.

They had been going at it for maybe 15 minutes, the only sound in the room their grunting and moaning and the slaps of flesh on flesh, when John rose from his chair and sauntered over. He climbed onto the sofa and rested one hip on the back of its backrest, his now semi-hard cock next to Judy's cheek. She turned her head and opened her mouth, almost like a newborn baby automatically seeking a nipple when something touches its cheek. She parted her lips and let the thick cock fill her mouth. She wished she could see herself from outside, kneeling here with one cock in her arse and another in her mouth. She pictured how it must look, an intensely erotic scene she knew would figure in her masturbation fantasies for many years to come. She sucked harder on John's cock, feeling it swell in her mouth.

For another five or six minutes they kept going. The pain/pleasure warmth in Judy's arse was beginning to spread into her belly, and she felt something curiously like an orgasm, yet different, begin to build inside her. It was excruciatingly slow, and as it built stronger and stronger she found herself silently praying that Evan would be able to keep going until whatever it was happened. John was moaning with pleasure, his cock in her mouth as her lips and tongue teased him towards another orgasm. Behind her, Evan's breath was growing increasingly raspy.

"Don't you dare come yet," Judy panted, lifting her mouth from John's cock for a moment.

"I... I can't hold on for much longer," Evan replied, desperation in his voice.

"You started this, you son of a bitch," Judy hissed. "You had better see it through."

Evan gritted his teeth and tried to think about ice-cold water, boring seminars and dull, dry numbers and accounts. He tried recalling the room service menu from memory, tried to calculate the number of rooms on this floor of the hotel, anything to keep his mind off the sensation steadily growing in his cock and balls. He had no idea how long he kept it up, but suddenly he felt the fist little spasm run through Judy's arse, tightening it around his cock, and knew she was going to come. With a sigh of relief, he concentrated on maintaining his steady rhythm.

The orgasm, when it hit her, was like none other Judy had ever experienced. It took forever to begin, feeling just a few thrusts away for the longest time. Then, when it finally came, it sort of trickled slowly, like thick molasses. It began with tiny muscle twitches in her arse, then slowly those twitches increased in strength and duration, until what felt like delicious cramps took hold of her.

"Oh God, I'm coming!" she screamed around John's cock. He grunted and pushed deeper inside her, the head of his cock butting against the back of her throat. She took hold of the base of his cock, fisting it roughly as her lips and tongue concentrated on the head. As the first really serious spasms of her anal orgasm hit her, Judy felt a couple of squirts of thin come shoot from John's cock and into her mouth. It being his third load in a hour, it wasn't much, but the taste of his come in her mouth gave her own orgasm a boost. Her whole body was shaking violently, and John prudently pulled his cock out from between her teeth.

Judy felt as though she'd been hooked up to an electrical current. Violent spasms racked her body, starting at her arsehole and then travelling up though her belly and down through he thighs. She heard Evan groan and knew he was coming, filling her arse with his sperm. Her hands were clenched so hard on the sofa's back that she was wondering if it would snap, and sounds she'd never imagined she'd be making were forcing their way through her gritted teeth.

After a long, long time the orgasm subsided, and Judy sank down on the sofa. Behind her she saw Evan's legs give in, and his cock slipped from her thoroughly fucked arsehole as he sank to the floor. She fat with her back against one armrest, looking at John, sitting in a similar posture at the opposite end of the sofa, and Evan on the floor. She thought about saying something, but her mind simply wasn't working properly.

After maybe two minutes of companionable, exhausted silence, John grimaced and got to his feet. Judy watched him with detached curiosity as he walked over to a table and picked up his wallet. Turning to her, he smiled.

"I don't know what you charge, but God knows you're worth it," he said.

Judy looked at him, confused. "Beg your pardon?" was all she managed.

"We said we'd take care of you, and we meant it," Evan piped in. "Just say how much we owe you."

"You're going to pay me money?" Judy said, anger creeping into her voice.

Now John was the one looking confused. "Well, yes. Isn't that why you're here?"

"I didn't come here for your fucking money," Judy snarled, clearly angry.

The two men just looked at her. "Didn't the service send you over?" John asked lamely.

Judy stared at him, equally pissed off and bewildered. Then Evan spoke, suspicion dawning in his voice. "Ah, do you mean that you're not the escort we called for?"

"ESCORT?" Judy burst out. "I'm a goddamned reporter!"

"But you... we... you did..." John was stuttering. Then terrible realisation rose in his face, and the two men stared at each other in horror.

"We called for an escort," Evan explained in a faint voice, John for once being struck mute. "We assumed you were she, so we... well, you know the rest."

Judy just stared at them, her anger draining away. This certainly explained a lot.

"Why would a reporter come to us, anyway?" John asked.

"I'm supposed to find out about someone buying into Dunne Technologies," she explained. My editor had a line on you guys." She saw the two of them looking at each other. She hurried on. "Please, I really need this interview," she said earnestly. "My editor is pissed at me, and this is my chance to make it right." They hesitated, still looking at each other. "Come on, you two, you owe me," she said.

John shrugged. "Well, I suppose she's right," he conceded. "We do owe her." Turning to Judy, sitting naked on the sofa, he asked her. "When exactly would this story be published?"

"Tomorrow's edition," she replied promptly.

John looked at Evan, who shrugged. "The press conference announcing it is tomorrow afternoon," he said, "but the papers are signed this evening." He looked at Judy with a humorous glint in his eye. "How do you think your editor will feel about being the first to know, before even the TV news?"

"He'd be fucking ecstatic," answered Judy. "So, do I get an interview?"

"I guess you earned it," John grinned, handing Judy her purse when she indicated it.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed as she fished out her notepad and pen. She settled back on the sofa, wickedly aware of her nakedness. As she readied her pen over the first page of the notepad, she felt a drop of Evan's come trickle out of her recently fucked arsehole. She looked at the two naked men in front of her. "Well, why don't we start with your names," she smiled. She was back in business.

The End.