Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
766 Followers

She looked at her watch and was astonished to find that it wasn't all that late. She felt like one of the characters in her favorite book, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, who would walk through a magical wardrobe into another world, have adventures that went on for years and then return to find that only a few minutes had passed in the 'real' world.

It must have been the magic bra and panties, she thought, giggling to herself, half-asleep. They were both dead on their feet--and he still had to walk home.

Still, he walked her up to the front door and they put their arms around each other and kissed, just as if he'd taken her to the dance. Then he looked at her, his face close to hers and said quietly, "I'm glad..."

And she replied, "Me too."

They hugged once more, then he smiled at her and walked off into the darkness.

When she got to school Monday morning, she discovered that someone had been there before her and pasted a red heart to the door of her locker. When she looked more closely at it she discovered it had been cut from a piece of cloth--and that it had a tiny stain on it.

zenmackie
zenmackie
766 Followers
1...456789