Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if I want him to stop, I say, 'In the name of God'?" Jane nodded again, and Chrissy again turned her gaze to the floor.

A moment later they heard the sound of a car coming up the driveway.

They both jumped to their feet, the sleep-mask falling unnoticed to the floor from Chrissy's lap. Instinctively they turned to look at each other.

Chrissy's fear was so palpable and contagious that Jane had to remind herself that it was only Peter who was arriving and not some scary church-weirdo.

She looked a question at Chrissy, who looked desperately back and forth between Jane and the basement door as if she were expecting an ogre with a huge club to burst through any second. Her hands were still twisted together and Jane had the feeling that Chrissy's knees were knocking under her long dress.

Chrissy finally focused her gaze on Jane...and nodded.

Jane nodded back—a stiff, single ducking of the chin, almost like a salute—and headed for the stairs.

As she opened the door she turned around to look back, caught Chrissy's eye and pointed at the sleep-mask on the floor. Chrissy started and quickly bent down to retrieve it. The last thing Jane saw before closing the door behind her and heading up the stairs was Chrissy attempting to stretch the mask's elastic band over her hat and hair.

She took the stairs two at a time, wanting to reach Peter before he got to the porch. She crashed through the screen door just as he was climbing out of his car.

He started to call out a greeting to her, but subsided, looking extremely puzzled, when she made frantic shushing signs at him.

When she reached him she gave him a quick hug to let him know everything was okay, then looked up at him and stage-whispered, "I have a surprise for you."

Peter blinked at her a few times and then whispered back, "Great. What is it, nitroglycerin? Why are we whispering?"

"Listen," Jane whispered back, "There's someone you know waiting downstairs, but you have to pretend you don't know her, okay?"

"Uh...sure," replied Peter, uncertainly, still whispering. "But if I know her, won't she know me?"

"She's blindfolded."

"Oh. Of course. I should have guessed." Peter's eyebrows were raised so high that they looked like question marks. "So...you've taken up kidnapping, is that the surprise? You want help writing the ransom note?"

Jane pounded him lightly on the chest to shut him up. "No, you idiot!" She smiled in spite of her nervousness. "You'll see. Now listen: She thinks you're a priest named Father Brian."

Peter looked blankly at her. "Well, why didn't you say so? That makes everything so much clearer. Let's see if I've got this straight: I know her, except that I don't know her because I'm not me, I'm Father Byron."

"Brian!"

"Brian, right. And she knows me, but she doesn't know me because she's blindfolded and thinks I'm Father Brian. Have I got it right so far?"

"Yes."

"Well, I do declare, Miz Jane," he whispered, affecting a southern drawl, "this is surely the nicest surprise anyone's ever given me. I'm sure I don't know how to thank you."

His expression as he said this was so comically bewildered that Jane had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

Peter continued, lapsing back into his normal whisper, "I suppose you've got her nicely tied up, as well?"

Jane gave him her most innocent look. "Not yet..." she said, taking him by the hand and leading him toward the door.

Chapter Nineteen

She led him down the basement stairs and knocked discreetly at the door, even though she was sure Chrissy had heard them coming. Then she opened it and led the way in.

Peter advanced a few steps before coming to a dead halt.

Jane turned around to watch his reaction to the sight of Chrissy Hurlin, who was still standing in front of the couch where Jane had left her. She had managed to get the sleep-mask on, although her hat had been knocked a little off-center in the process, and the effect of all that white clothing, along with her pale complexion, against her dark hair, red lipstick and the shiny blue satin mask, was arresting—and more than a little spooky. She stood as if at attention, her arms at her sides, the gloved hands heightening the impression.

Peter stared at her, and might have gone on doing so for a lot longer, if Jane hadn't nudged him with her elbow while saying to Chrissy, "Here's Father Brian."

To his credit, Peter didn't miss a beat, and when he spoke he had added at least twenty years and a hint of an Irish brogue to his voice as he said, "Good morning, child."

Jane was impressed. Thank goodness for the Drama Club, she thought.

Chrissy had cocked her head a little, listening, as if trying to get an impression of him just from the way he spoke. For one panicked moment, Jane was afraid that Chrissy had recognized Peter's voice, but then she remembered that Chrissy hardly knew him.

And then Chrissy straightened, turned towards where she thought 'Father Brian' was standing, and said, enunciating clearly, "I submit myself to you for judgment and..." She faltered just for a moment before saying, "...p-punishment."

Jane was proud of her—Chrissy had made up her mind to be brave.

Peter, on the other hand, was completely bewildered by this last statement, and was looking wildly at Jane for direction.

She said to Chrissy, but speaking for Peter's benefit, "All right, I'm leaving now. Father Brian will listen to your...confession and decide if you should be punished."

She gave Peter a significant look as she said that last part and Peter made a silent 'Ohhh' of comprehension.

Then she turned and made a show of walking noisily to the basement door and opening it as if she were leaving. Instead of leaving, however, she merely slipped out of her rubber sandals and closed the door again.

She'd originally planned to actually leave them alone, but had finally decided there were too many things that might go wrong if she did. So, feeling more than a little guilty, she stood quietly by the door.

Peter, who had done a double-take when she had closed the door without leaving, was now looking questioningly at her. She just shook her head and nodded towards Chrissy, indicating that he was to take it from there.

Peter gave her an 'okay, here goes...' look before turning back to Chrissy and saying, as Father Brian, "Umm... Now, uh, what's troubling you, child?"

Chrissy had obviously had a lot of time to plan what she was going to say. "Father, I've done something terrible. You see, there was this teacher at the school I used to go to, and I thought I was in love with him. He was really handsome a-and nice, and he seemed to like me too."

"Go on..."

"I had...impure thoughts about him." She stopped. "I...still do, Father."

Peter, apparently feeling that 'Father Brian' should say something, commented, "Well, it's not unusual for a girl to get a crush on her teach-"

"You don't understand, Father," she interjected. "This was a Catholic school. He was a priest!"

"Ahh," said 'Father Brian', with a quick look back at Jane. "That is a slightly different kettle of fish. Still..."

"There's more, Father. I wanted to make him fall in love with me. So one day I stayed after class, to ask for help with something, you know?"

"Yes, go on."

"And all the time we'd be looking at each other, and I... I just knew he loved me. So when we were done I thanked him, and then I asked if I could give him a hug. At first I thought he was going to say no, 'cause it's totally against the rules, but then he smiled and said okay. So he let me hug him, and I...hugged him as long as I could...and as close as I could. I guess it was too close."

Her voice, which had so far been fairly steady, began to show signs of strain. "I guess it made him uncomfortable, and he was trying to kind of push me away, but then I...I tried to kiss him, Father. I did kiss him, for a second...and I thought..."

She hesitated for a moment.

"I thought...he kissed me back, just a little. But then he pushed me away. He pushed me so hard I almost fell over." Her breath was beginning to sob. "He yelled at me, Father, and told me to get out of there. He had me transferred to a different class the next day.."

A tear was trickling down her cheek from under the mask. "And he never spoke to me again. If he saw me he'd pretend I wasn't there. But I still think about him all the time."

She spread her hands beseechingly and said, "Do you see why I couldn't go to regular confession with this, Father?"

"Uh...yes. I...I do indeed, child." Peter looked back at Jane with a helpless expression.

Jane's mind was completely blank. In all her planning she had never considered what it might be that Chrissy wanted to be punished for. And now that she knew Jane had no idea how to react.

Peter saw her confusion, realized he was on his own, and turned back to deal with Chrissy as best he could.

"You...you tried to...seduce a priest, a person whose life you knew was already dedicated to God. That is very serious. Let me think for a moment."

And though his back was to her, Jane could tell that he was genuinely—desperately, even—trying to think of an appropriate answer. And when, after several minutes had gone by, during which Chrissy had clenched her hands into fists, he raised his head to speak, Jane held her breath.

"You said at the beginning that you thought you were in love with this man," said 'Father Brian'. "Do you understand now that you weren't?"

There was silence. Then Chrissy said, "Y-yes, Father. I do."

"Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between love and...attraction," he continued. "But from what you've told me it seems as if in this case you really did know. Before you went to him."

Silence.

"If you had really acted out of love I would have nothing to say, other than that you made a poor choice. But if that was the case I doubt that you would be standing here today."

Silence.

Jane was astonished. This wasn't just acting; this was an entire aspect of Peter's personality she had never seen. She had known he was perceptive, but...

She wished she could see his face from where she was standing, but didn't dare move for fear of distracting him. Chrissy appeared to be frozen in place as she listened.

"You're a very attractive g... uh, young lady and I think you know it. Furthermore, I think you were out to prove it when you went after this teacher. What you did was far from an act of love. It was an act of pride." 'Father Brian' spoke calmly, explaining rather than castigating. "You told yourself it was love, but what you were really doing was testing your...beauty against his beliefs. Against his sworn vows. Weren't you?"

Chrissy made no reply, but her shoulders were shaking, and tears were again running down her cheeks from under the mask.

'Father Brian' went on. "You tried to tempt a priest from his devotion to God, just to see if you could."

Chrissy was crying openly now, her mouth hanging open, tears falling off the end of her chin.

'Father Brian' waited a moment, then asked, gently, "Am I right?"

Her sobbing grew more intense. "Yessss... Yes, Father! Oh god, I'm so sorry..." She simply stood there crying, arms at her sides.

"I know you are, child," said 'Father Brian'.

There was a box of tissues next to the couch and he stepped forward long enough to pick it up and put it in Chrissy's hands. She whispered, "Thank you, Father," and began to wipe her face.

There was silence again, except for Chrissy's crying, and Jane could tell Peter was thinking about what to do next.

After a moment 'Father Brian' spoke again. "Does this priest still teach at the same school?"

Chrissy drew several sobbing breaths and reached under her mask with a tissue to wipe her nose before replying. "I don't know. I...I think so, Father."

"Can you find out?"

"Y-yes."

"Good. And if he's not there I want you to find out where he is. Then I want you to write him a letter telling him everything we've been through here this morning and asking him to forgive you. If he's as good a man as you say, I'm sure he will. Now, will you do that?"

Chrissy, although still crying, seemed calmer. "Yes, Father. I-I will. Thank you."

Oh, Jane was so proud of him! She wanted to hug him, she wanted to jump up and down.But she forced herself to remain still, even though she couldn't restrain a big grin from creeping across her face.

Chrissy wiped her cheeks with another tissue. Then she stood silently, as if waiting for something. Finally she spoke. "F-father? What about my...punishment?"

"Well," said 'Father Brian', slowly, "you've done someone a serious wrong, it's true. On the other hand, I can see that you've already tortured yourself with it for some time. Now that you've confessed it, and you've promised to make amends, I don't really see the need for any further-"

"No, Father, I need to be punished! "

She dropped the wad of used tissues and the box to the floor. Her voice was shaking, but resolved. "I want to be punished! Father, I told you—I still think about him! I still...daydream about kissing him. I...pretend...that he's kissing me back! That he's..." She took a deep, quavering breath. "...touching me!" She fell silent, breathing heavily.

Peter looked back at Jane again and shrugged as if to say, 'What can I do?' then returned his attention to Chrissy.

"These daydreams. Do you have them often?"

"Sometimes, Father."

"And do you resist them, try to think about something else? Or do you...indulge them? Or even encourage them?"

Chrissy lowered her head, and said in a low voice, "Sometimes I encourage them, Father."

"I see," replied 'Father Brian', his voice now slightly ominous. "And do you ever touch yourself during these daydreams?"

Chrissy gasped slightly when she heard the question, and lowered her head even further. And when she spoke her voice was not even a whisper.

"Yes."

"Very well," said 'Father Brian'. "I suppose you're right, then."

He paused, thoughtfully, and then said, "That looks like a fairly expensive dress."

"Yes, Father."

"Well then," said 'Father Brian', with a glance back at Jane, "You had better take it off."

Chapter Twenty

Jane couldn't believe what was happening.

Here was Chrissy, who had been so terrified all along about what might happen, insisting on being punished. And now Peter, who had tried so hard to be kind to Chrissy and let her off the hook, was telling her to take off her dress. 'Prissy Chrissy', who had been so worried that he might want her to lift up her skirt! What would she do? Would she remember what Jane had told her about obeying orders?

Chrissy had gasped again and stiffened when 'Father Brian' had made his suggestion. And she'd stood stock-still for several seconds, her face seeming even paler than before.

But finally she said, "Yes, Father," in a meek little voice, and began to fumble with the slender cloth cord at her waist, her gloved fingers clumsy. When she managed to get it untied, she reached up behind her neck and struggled to unfasten the clasp, then pulled the collar up to unzip the dress as far as possible before reaching behind her to complete the job.

When it was done, she hesitated, then resolutely pulled, first one arm out of its sleeve, then the other. She then took the waistline of the dress in her hands and, bending over, slowly lowered her dress until it was far enough down to step out of. Then she straightened, still holding the dress in her hands.

"You can put it on the couch behind you," said 'Father Brian'.

"Yes, Father."

She turned and blindly patted the air until she found the couch, then carefully laid the dress out lengthwise on it. Then she turned back and stood with her arms at her sides, waiting.

"The slip as well."

"Ye-yes, Father."

She was wearing a white half-slip, which she now eased down over her hips, stepped out of, and placed on top of her dress. Then she turned back and again simply stood, waiting.

She was the sexiest-looking girl Jane had ever seen.

Aside from the slip, Chrissy had been wearing only a bra and panties under her dress. These were white (No surprise there, thought Jane) and without decoration, other than a little lace trim, but were made of some pearly, satin-like fabric that looked as though they would be a sensuous treat to wear. Or touch.

Her long, slim legs, made even longer by her high-heels, were encased in what Jane realized were the "thigh-highs" Chrissy had been referring to that day: white nylons that came three-quarters of the way up her thighs before ending in bands of lace-covered elastic. Seeing how sexy they looked on Chrissy—and imagining their effect on Peter—Jane resolved to get a pair (or several) for herself as soon as possible.

All of that, plus the fact that Chrissy was still wearing her little white hat—and her gloves—made her look more undressed, as Peter would have said, then Jane would have thought possible.

She could only see his back, of course, but Jane would have bet anything that right now there was a noticeable bulge in the front of his cut-off jeans. She looked down at the simple summer dress she was wearing and felt very plain...and wondered again if she had made a big mistake in setting this up.

If he tells her to put her hands behind her head, she thought grimly, I'll kill him.

But 'Father Brian', after swallowing a couple of times, simply said, "I...I'll need a few minutes to prepare. In the meantime, say, um.... ten 'Hail Marys' ...and ten 'Our Fathers'."

"Yes, Father," replied Chrissy, sinking to her knees. She put her hands in the prayer position and began to speak softly.

"So I can hear you, please," said 'Father Brian'.

"Yes, Father," answered Chrissy, and began again in a louder voice.

As soon as she started, Peter turned around, took Jane by the hand and led her quickly to the far end of the room.

"Well," he whispered, "you were right. This is certainly a surprise."

"Oh god, Peter, I'm sorry," she whispered back. "I had no idea it would be like that. You were wonderful, though."

"Yeah, I deserve an Oscar for 'Best Impersonation of a Priest in Front of a Blindfolded Person'," he replied, somewhat sourly. "The question is, now what do I do with her?"

"Well, I guess you'll just have to punish her, won't you? Look." She led him into the other side of the basement and showed him the workbench. "There's some rope, if you need it."

He looked slowly around the basement, thinking. Then without saying anything he took her by the hand again and led her back to where they'd been standing. He stood facing her and whispered, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Jane thought a moment before speaking. Then she said, "It's not that I want you to do it, Peter. But I thought you'd like it..." she glanced significantly down at the still-prominent bulge in his shorts and continued, "...and I think I was right. Anyway, it's what she wants, obviously. And I...I just wanted to do something special for you. Because I really, really love you." She stood on her toes and kissed him quickly, then waited.

He frowned for a moment and then his face cleared, and he smiled. "Well, I guess you do. You're certainly the only girl I know who would give me another girl to play with as a present. And I thought I was weird." He leaned down and returned the kiss.

Jane then turned to look at Chrissy, who was still praying out loud on her knees. Peter stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. Jane looked back at him and whispered, "Do you think she's sexy?"