Invisible Girl - An Erotic Romance Pt. 08

Story Info
Jane and Peter sneak into a stranger's house.
11.3k words
4.8
2.9k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
773 Followers

Chapter Forty-One

When she arrived at work on Monday, Jane had already prepared a much toned-down version of how she'd spent her weekend (but considerably less toned-down than the version she'd given her parents--though her mother had actually winked knowingly at her when Jane had told it to them) for the interrogation she had come to expect from Suzy. She thought Suzy would be titillated by the idea of being 'kidnapped', though in this version Jane would still be blindfolded but maybe not handcuffed and certainly not stripped, and would be lying on the back seat, not in the trunk. And certainly the rest of what had happened would have to be erased in favor of a slightly sexy picnic by the pond...

But she never got the chance to try out the story because from the moment she arrived it was obvious that Suzy was bursting to tell something of her own. She kept darting glances at Jane, bright-eyed and smiling and seemed to be almost jumping up and down with the desire to share her secret. Jane was naturally curious to learn what the excitement was about but it had to wait, first while she asked Mrs. Jorgenson about getting the following week off--Mrs. Jorgenson looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded and said she'd check her schedule but she thought it would be all right--then while they helped a couple of early customers.

When the store was empty again Suzy said, in a voice Jane thought a little too bright, "C'mon downstairs and help me find that box of barrettes, will you? We're almost out." And when they were behind the door she took Jane's hand and practically dragged her down the stairs. Then she took Jane's other hand and, leaning close, whispered excitedly, "I did it, Janey! It was so much fun!"

Jane blinked. "Did what?"

"Just like you did! I... Oh--well, remember I told you about Joe Haworth?"

"Sure, 'Sloppy Joe'." Jane smiled at her.

"Well, he called me on Saturday! I thought it was all over but he asked me to go for a walk, so Saturday night we just walked around talking, and he told me he'd missed me and wanted to go out with me again!"

"Well, that's great Suzy..." Jane began.

"No, wait! So I told him okay, but only if he wouldn't be so rough and grabby, you know?"

"Right..." Jane replied slowly, wondering where this was going.

"And he apologized, Janey! He said he was sorry he'd gotten so excited and I said--oh, I can't believe I said this--I said I got excited too, that I liked it, I liked, you know, being...sexy with him!"

"Wow!" said Jane.

Suzy nodded enthusiastically. "You should have seen the look on his face!" She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't think boys know girls actually like it too. Anyway, I told him and said he just had to be real gentle and take it slow, and he said okay, and that he was sorry again.

"So when we got back to my house we stood outside the door--my parents always go upstairs early to watch TV--and, you know, kissed and stuff for a long time. And he even let me show him how I like to be kissed, not so wet and sloppy, and he didn't try anything else, just kept his arms around me. Oh, it was sooo nice, Janey!"

Suzy let go of Jane's hands and hugged herself gleefully, "So you know what I did? I took him around the side of the house and told him to wait there, then I ran inside, up to my room, and turned on my little desk lamp so he could see me. And I was wearing this nice summer dress, see, and while I was running upstairs I--" Suzy inadvertently glanced at the ceiling and lowered her voice to a whisper before continuing. "I stopped and unzipped it in the back, you know? And when I turned on the light I went and stood in front of the window, and when I could see him there, looking up at me, I--" Suzy leaned close to Jane's ear. "I pulled my dress off my shoulders and sort of let it...fall down."

Jane's eyes went round. "No!" she exclaimed. "Did you really?"

Suzy nodded, blushing, and grinned. "And I was so glad I was wearing these really nice blue undies, you know? Not some ratty old things. And then--you're gonna love this, Janey--I put my arms behind my head, and stood just like you did--like you told me about, you know?" Jane nodded. "And I stood there like that, just letting him look at me. Oh god, that was so much fun! He looked like he'd been hit by a rock!"

"Did he, you know, touch himself or anything?" Jane asked.

"Nuh-uh." Suzy sounded a little disappointed. "We just looked at each other for a while, then I blew him a kiss and pulled down the shade." She smiled again. "Ooo, I want to do that again! Right in front of him next time!"

Jane raised an eyebrow. "Well, if you're gonna do that you'd really better tie him to a chair."

Suzy laughed and said "Riiiight..." But it seemed to Jane as though Suzy was looking thoughtful again.

All the rest of that day they would occasionally grin at each other for no apparent reason. And Suzy never did ask Jane about her weekend.

At the end of the day, when Mrs. Jorgenson let her out the back door Jane looked in all directions, not wanting to be surprised by Chrissy again, but saw no one and made her way home not knowing whether to be relieved or worried.

Chapter Forty-Two

Naked, naked, naked! Chrissy could sense the way people were deliberately not looking at her as she got out of her car and started towards the store where Jane worked; could feel the sideways glances that were never there if she turned her head to look. It didn't matter that she could look down and see her clothes there; they could see that she was naked.

She tried hunching over as she walked, one arm covering her breasts, the other across her loins. But it was no use, it only drew attention to her. She stopped, frozen in the middle of the sidewalk, trying to cover herself. Now people were beginning to stare, not even pretending they didn't notice.

They saw! God was letting them see her nakedness!

"I'm sorry!" she cried out, and turned and ran back to her car.

She was shaking as she drove home. Would everyone now be able to see her as she was?

When she got home she went around to the kitchen door. Her mother was at the sink, peeling vegetables. Chrissy entered, almost on tiptoes. Her mother, hearing the door open, turned to see who it was, greeted Chrissy cheerfully and told her to come help finish with the vegetables. Chrissy did so, standing next to her mother and watching carefully out of the corner of her eye to see if her mother noticed anything.

Nothing. What did that mean? Was God saying that Chrissy was no longer fit to be seen in public until she had been purified? Would she have to stay home? What about work? Would she be naked there? More importantly, how could she become purified again if she couldn't keep after Jane? Chrissy realized she would have to call her.

As soon as she could Chrissy left the kitchen and went upstairs. Her father wasn't home yet and she knew her mother was in the kitchen so she thought it would be safe to use the telephone in her parents' bedroom. She didn't have much choice since the only other extension was on a table near the front door of the house. She glanced at her watch. It was nearly five-thirty: Jane should be home by now. Chrissy looked up the phone number in the directory. Then she sat on the edge of the bed, took a deep breath and dialed.

When she heard Jane's voice saying "Hello," she simply said, "It's Chrissy."

There was a puzzled silence, then: "Oh--are you looking for Jane?"

It was Jane's mother--and Chrissy had been ready to blurt out a question about Father Brian! Thank goodness she'd waited! "I'm sorry. Yes, is Jane there?"

There was a soft chuckle at the other end of the line. "Yes. I had no idea we were beginning to sound so much alike. Let me get her for you." Then, farther away: "Jane! Telephone...it's your friend Chrissy."

Then Jane's voice on the line, saying, "Got it, thanks Mom," and a click as her mother hung up her extension.

Jane was more than a little irritated. She'd thought she might actually have gotten through the day without another confrontation with Chrissy, and now Chrissy was calling her at home. She spoke abruptly. "Have you found a place?"

Chrissy, taken aback, stuttered, "N-no. I thought you..."

Jane cut her off, "Look, I'm trying to help you, but I can't do everything. You find a place and I'll get P...Father Brian to meet with you, all right? Stop pestering me!"

Chrissy felt herself losing control of the situation and began to panic. "No, you do it! Or...or I'll tell your friend about his mother!"

Jane was tired of Chrissy's attempts to bully her, tired of having Peter threatened. She snapped, "You come anywhere near Peter and I'll tell your parents about Father Brian!"

She heard a gasp, and a faint, "No!" Jane brightened. Why hadn't she thought of this before? She had an inspiration and said, "Maybe they'd like to see the pictures I took of you."

Chrissy's voice was a squeak. "Pictures?"

"Do you think they'd like to see a nice Polaroid of you saying Hail Marys in your underwear? " There was another gasp, and Jane went on, "Or getting your behind whipped with your panties down?"

Stunned silence. Then: B-but I...you said you went outside wh-when..."

"I lied," said Jane. "So stay away from Peter, understand? Now listen--I'm going out of town this weekend. If I find out that you even said hello to Peter I'll show those pictures to your parents...and everyone you know!" She hung up the phone.

Chrissy dropped the telephone receiver into its cradle as if it had tried to bite her. Sweet Mother of Christ, now what could she do? Her impulse was to call Jane right back, to apologize, to beg and plead...anything that would bring Father Brian back to her. But she didn't dare, especially after the way Jane had just spoken to her.

Pictures! Jane had taken pictures of her! Even though Chrissy had been blindfolded at the time her mind was suddenly filled with images--the pictures Jane said she'd taken--of all the things that had happened after she'd put on the mask. Had she heard the flash going off, seen a hint of it around the edges of her mask? She couldn't recall, but there, in her mind, were the pictures, frozen in black and white: (Flash!) taking off her dress-- (Flash!) kneeling in her underwear and stockings--(Flash!) allowing herself to be bent over and tied up--(Flash!) her behind in the air as the first blows fell--(Flash!) her panties being yanked down--(Flash!) Father Brian standing over her wielding his rope as she thrashed and screamed...

Oh! Oh Jesus! Her hand was under her skirt, pressing, pressing there! And she was gasping...Oh! Oh God, NO!

She jerked her hand out, grabbing her wrist with her other hand as if it were something separate from her that she needed to control by force. Oh no, no, no... It was punishment, it was purification! It was for the good of her immortal soul! She needed it. She needed it!

She closed her eyes. Oh God, why did You let Jane give me that note in the first place if You didn't want...

She stopped in mid-prayer. The note. Something about the note, what was it? Did she still have it? She must! She jumped up and ran back to her room. Closing the door behind her, she thought for a moment. In her purse! She grabbed it off the bedpost and dug into it, searching for the tiny, nearly hidden pocket near the bottom. Yes, there it was!

She pulled it out and unfolded it, smoothing it in her lap--staring at it as if it held the solution to her dilemma. Why had she looked for it? It didn't seem to be in the words themselves, written in ballpoint in Jane's somewhat sloppy handwriting.

Handwriting.

She wondered if Jane's friend even knew what her handwriting looked like...

After Jane hung up the phone she stood looking at it, thinking over the conversation that had just taken place. She had spoken impulsively and had taken a terrible chance in doing so, but she was pretty sure now that she had done the right thing. Chrissy would never dare tell Peter about his mother for fear of reprisals from Jane. Or so Jane hoped.

Chapter Forty-Three

The rest of the week flew by much too fast for Jane. She spent every free moment either with Peter, or, if he had to work nights, on the phone with him when he got home. They had hardly gone a day without seeing each other in the many weeks they'd been together and even though Jane knew she would only be gone for a few days the prospect yawned before her like a prison sentence.

She pretended otherwise before her parents, of course. And really, except for the time apart from Peter, she was looking forward to it: an actual family vacation. They hadn't done that since she was almost too little to remember, not counting the obligatory visits to relatives.

Monday morning before work, at Jane's request her mother had driven her to the local Department of Motor Vehicles, where she had easily passed the test to get her learner's permit. So now whenever Peter came to pick her up he would slide over to the passenger seat and let her decide where they were going to practice.

As before, he would neither touch her nor allow her to touch him while she was driving, although once they were stopped it was a different matter. (Since his car was an automatic they developed an interesting method of practicing the stick-shift.) In secluded places they made love so vigorously in the backseat that Peter complained the car was going to need new shock absorbers.

Peter had to work on Friday night, and Jane had to pack, so Thursday night they planned to have dinner and see a movie--or at least that's what Peter thought they were doing. Jane had other plans. When Peter came to pick her up Jane came out wearing a short summer dress and carrying a picnic basket and promptly drove them out to the old barn--she had memorized its location on the way back the previous Saturday.

When Peter realized where they were going he looked over at her with raised eyebrows but when Jane offered no explanation said nothing. When they arrived Jane parked where Peter had parked before, then in complete silence reached into the back seat and grabbed the picnic basket.

They said nothing while they ate, napkins on their laps, gazing at the dilapidated building aglow in the sunset. As Jane had expected, just looking at the site of such intense erotic adventures was arousing for both of them--as was the silence. They would gaze at the barn, eyes unfocussed in memory, turn and look at each other for a moment, the sexual current building a little each time, then return their gaze to the barn.

When they had finished eating Jane put things back in the basket and returned it to the back seat. Then she reached into the pocket of her dress and unfolded and placed on Peter's lap the torn remnants of the panties she'd been wearing that day. He looked at them for a moment then, turning his gaze to her, brought them to his lips and kissed them, once, reverently, as if they were a silk handkerchief given to a knight by his fair lady, then handed them back to her.

"I love you so much," he said, breaking the long silence.

They made love with only their eyes for the longest time, turning to face each other and sitting cross-legged and knee-to-knee on the wide front seat of the car. They held hands and were content to see themselves, beloved and desired, in each other's gaze in the light of the slowly fading dusk. Only when it was nearly dark did the touch of their hands gradually become caresses that slowly made their way from wrists to shoulders, and from there to necks and ears, and from there, eyes never leaving each other, to brows and cheeks and lips. They kissed each other hungrily, as if it were the first time.

And when they knew it was time they stepped out of the car just long enough to undress each other as slowly and gracefully as they had done everything else before climbing into the back seat and making love the same way.

At lunchtime on Friday Jane and Suzy met with Lucia and a few other girlfriends at a nearby burger place for a farewell lunch, mostly for Lucia as she was going to be out of town for a couple of months, but for Jane as well since she was leaving the next day. As she and Suzy walked back to the store Suzy told her that she had another date with Joe the next night and promised to tell her all about it. She had plans, she said--but wouldn't say anything more.

Friday night was spent packing as Jane's parents wanted to get an early start to beat the traffic to the Cape. Because of that Jane and Peter had said their good-byes the night before and weren't expecting to see each other until Jane returned.

When she finished she looked at the clock on her desk and saw that it was almost time for Peter to be closing up the store. She thought a moment as an idea began to tickle her. Normally she'd wait for him to call her when he got home, but he had told her that it was never very busy on a Friday night... She checked to make sure her parents were out of earshot, picked up the phone and dialed the store. If someone else answered she planned to hang up, but it was Peter's voice, brisk and business-like, saying, "Word Works bookstore, can I help you?" that she heard.

She disguised her voice, making it lower and more grown-up-sounding. "Yes, I'm looking for a book, but I've forgotten the title. Is there any way you can help me?"

There was a pause, and Jane wondered if he'd seen through her disguise already. But he replied, "I can look it up by the author's name if you have that."

"Oh, I'm afraid not," Jane said, "but I can tell you the subject--will that help?"

"Well, it might. Is it a non-fiction book?"

Jane could tell that Peter was becoming a little annoyed by this customer who didn't know anything about the book she wanted. She went on, "Why yes, I believe so. It's all about...panties."

"Pa--", she heard Peter start to say, then catch himself before he could say the word out loud in the store. "Um...I beg your pardon?"

Jane was surprised that Peter hadn't caught on as soon as she'd said the word, but wasn't about to stop until he did. "Panties," She repeated, lingering on the word a little. "I just love panties...don't you?"

"Well, I..."

"They're so pretty and..." Jane lowered her voice even more, making it husky "...intimate, don't you think?"

"I--"

"It's so nice the way they...fit down there, you know?"

"Uhh..."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jane rushed on.

"Um, well, that's actually..."

"I'll just bet you do...do you ever just pull up her skirt so you can look at her panties? My boyfriend does that to me all the time and I just love it."

"Ohhhh...." Peter had caught on. "Well, perhaps you could give me a few more details. Hang on one moment, please"

Jane heard him say, "Good night, thanks for coming," to someone--a customer, she assumed--then, in a louder voice, "Ladies and gentlemen, we're closing now. Please bring your purchases to the counter." Then he was back on the phone. "Thank you for waiting, ma'am. You were saying?"

"Oh, yes," Jane continued. "I was telling you how much my boyfriend likes to see my panties. Why, the very first time we met the first thing he did was make me lift up my dress so he could look at them."

"Mm-hm..." Then Jane heard him say, "That'll be six ninety-five, ma'am."

She went on, "They were just white panties with little flowers on them, but he really seemed to like them. He made me bend over so he could see how cute my behind looked in them."

"Mm-hm..." Then: "Yes ma'am, I can change a pant-...a twenty."

Jane giggled and said, "Oh, I can tell you like panties too. My boyfriend stole a pair of mine once, and you know what? He even tied me to a chair one time and made me lick his come out of them. Isn't that cute?"

zenmackie
zenmackie
773 Followers