Invitation

Story Info
Sex with dad and graduation sex.
3.7k words
4.09
37.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

Invitation

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Jennifer and I have been working on her graduation from high school. Mostly she's been taking care of everything and I just pay the bills. I give her a nice allowance but thought I should pick up the graduation expenses so she can save her allowance and her insurance money from her mother. She turned 18 back in December and takes care of her own finances but allows me to do this. As dad and daughter we get along great and are practical with each other. She's kind of a private girl and only goes out a few times now and then. She likes Keith and he comes over about once or twice a month.

I'm 5ft10 and Jen is 5ft8. We're both normal weight with the normal muscles and protrusions. We were at the driving range near the outside edge. It's never crowded there since most people try to get right in the center. I'm in sports shorts and Jen is too. She had on those small shorts with the slits in the side so she can twist her hips when she's driving. I like the look. I always got on her left, or behind when we were driving, so I could watch her butt swishing around. She asked me about it once and that's what I told her. She just smiled. I don't have a dad daughter fetish. Still, a young voluptuous figure isn't something easy to dismiss out of hand.

She turned around and leaning both hands on the top of her club said, "Dad, I have this invitation from Keith for after graduation. It's a thing. Me and him. Amy and Ryan and Janet and Steve. Three couples. A private cabin up on the lake. It belongs to Steve's family and his dad said he could use it for the weekend after graduation. Everybody is planning on spending the weekend having sex. No drugs or anything like drugs and just light wine for atmosphere and not much of that. I checked. Keith and I've been up there with Steve's family and there's a really big bedroom with three queen size beds."

She turned around and drove a couple of balls and turned back. She said, "I know Amy and Ryan, and Janet and Steve, have sex but I haven't. I really don't know if Keith has but I suspect he has. Also, Janet mentioned they could rotate around which means sex with all three guys at one time or other. Also, with three beds in the same room everybody can watch everybody else nude and f... having sex."

I was looking at her and I think she almost blushed almost saying fucking.

She said, "I can't get pregnant, as you know, and I'm ok otherwise."

That probably meant something but I wasn't sure what and didn't want to ask.

"I haven't decided to accept yet but I did pick up a lingerie while I was shopping, just in case," she said. "I wanted it anyway. I like it. Didn't cost much. Just something to hang in the closet. I could take it back. It's kind of revealing. Could you think about all this for a day or two and give me your opinion? I know you're not a prude but like I said, it's a 'thing'."

She turned back around and hit some of her balls. My dick was getting harder. I started swinging at my balls. I hit some and knocked some and quit and watched her butt swinging and tried to calm down, mind images notwithstanding. The next couple of days I perfected the mind images and chastised myself for my slutty ways.

After supper one evening Jen said, "Opinion?"

"Honeybuns," I said. "After having sex all these years it would be foolish for me to disapprove of you doing the same. If you're comfortable it's fine with me."

"I knew you were going to say something like that," she said. "Thank you. I do appreciate the viewpoint. I have some questions but I don't know what they are. Not fully. If you wouldn't mind I thought I would show you my lingerie and get your reaction and we could discuss it from there. I don't know how to start up with Keith and you might give me some ideas. I guess after we get going it'll take care of itself. I meant with Keith but whatever."

I suppose I could do that," I said. "Later on this evening."

"Good," she said. "Dad, the lingerie is a bit much. It's to turn Keith on and get him going. You'll have to kind of think what Keith would be thinking and I know how that will be and I'm good with your reaction. If you can get me over the hump I'd appreciate it. I've been waiting all day to say that."

We both smiled wickedly at each other and sipped our wine and left the subject alone. Lingerie is lingerie. I didn't think it could be that bad, actually that good. Along about 9:30 I got ready for bed and Jen disappeared. The den floor lamps were on and the lighting was only a little subdued. I was sitting on a footstool when Jen came back. The light bounced off her almost all over. Her lingerie was white and looked fully transparent. Her ample breasts were clearly visible and her hard nipples and areolas were perfect. It was a simple pull over gown of thin sheer material. Her shoulders were covered with a very short drop over the outside edges with a slit up under her arms. She turned completely around so I had a good look.

The bottom of the gown was something else altogether. The front was cut in an arch open to a few inches up above her tuff and open across near the edge of her hips. She turned around and the back was the same with her buns fully out in the back. That left an oval of material hanging down on the outside of her hips to about equal with her crotch. It was a perfect gown for instant fucking. Everything was right there. Her tuff was curly and the rest was nude. She had a good size vulva and lots to play with. I could clearly see her belly button through the material, and everything else that wasn't out. She was barefoot. She was about as nude as she could get with some clothes on.

"What do you think?" She said. "How does my pussy and clit and nipples look? I'm going to say pussy to Keith so I thought I would say it to you. Does it give you any ideas? Is your dick getting hard?"

My dick wasn't getting hard, it was fully very hard. She walked on over and stood about three feet in front of me with her legs split, my eyes level with her tuff.

"This is what Keith will see and I wanted to get your reaction, she said. "Ryan and Steve will see the same thing and they'll remember if we rotate around but Keith gets first shot. He has a big dick. He lets me unbutton and unzip him and get him out so I can play with him. I let him get down in the front of my pants at the same time so he's distracted. Sometimes I do just a little bit of oral on him while he has his fingers in my pussy. I don't think he notices. I hope you don't mind the language but it's a sex thing."

I recovered a little and said, "No, I don't mind. We always talked that way in bed."

"I know, I heard you once," she said. "It was great. Dad, could you do what Keith will probably do, just melt into me? I want to see what it feels like when he's right up against me."

"Sure," I said.

I got up with my shaky legs and she raised her arms up over my shoulders and I reached around her waist. She kind of flowed right into me. I could feel my dick right up against her vulva crowded by her thighs on each side. A little wiggle from both of us and it got very good very fast.

She said, "Could you take your pants off, or down? Keith won't have any on by this time and it'll be more realistic. Just put it where Keith would. I'll see what I need to do next."

"Honey," I said. "That won't be too much from me?"

"No," she said. "You're my dad. I know you know how. I don't want to act lost with Keith, or with Ryan or Steve, although by the time Keith and I get it on I'll probably be ready for Ryan and Steve. My pussy will too."

I took off my pants as adultly as I could and melted back in then remembered to put it where Keith would. I reached down and grabbed myself with my fingers and hand brushing against her all the way down. What a trip. I got some fingers down between her folds and got my dick in between and pushed lightly. The angle was wrong to go in, of which I was a little thankful but not overjoyed about. Jen was extraordinarily happy with that attempt.

She said, "I can't believe how turned on I am. I feel like I could do all three of them at the same time. I don't think Keith can get in me standing up like this. We'll probably get in bed. Could we stretch out on the sofa? That'll be about the same. I'm ok with everything so far. I know what to do with Keith up to this point."

"I don't know how to answer that," I said.

"Dad, you're doing fine," she said. "It's the things I need to know. You're experienced, just let your instincts take over. I'm trying to get you really turned on so it'll distract you and you'll get into your seducing mode. Could we try the sofa? It should be as good as a bed with a little effort."

I broke apart from her, albeit very slowly, so my dick would lose contact at the last possible moment. The sofa was very close. Jen turned and climbed on and put her back against the back of the sofa. There was always a pillow on the sofa for a head. I got on facing and we melted into each other again.

"I'm still so horny I can hardly stand it," she said. I guess we'll mess with each other some before he gets in me so have some fun and don't worry about things. I have to get my legs open so my pussy is available so here goes."

She raised her upper leg and her pussy opened and became available. I just happen to have my hand and fingers down between us and noticed. I started playing with her vagina entrance and up to her clit and back down. She had a hand around the top of my dick. We did that for about 90 seconds.

"Dad," she said. "I've got to have something between my legs. I can't hold out much longer. I think I'm creaming nicely. I can almost feel Keith getting really close. On the bed I would just turn over on my back and wait for him or pull him over. I can slide under you so it'll be the same."

She didn't wait for an answer. She started sliding under me on her back with her arms around my waist. Her legs got right and I was there, right between her thighs with my extraordinarily hard dick covering a lot of her pussy and clit and tuff. It was long past any need for decisions by me. She adjusted and her legs went up then came back down and her hips thrust up and down a couple of times, shoving my dick up through her tuff. She wrapped her legs around me then moved her feet up to my butt and crossed them and pulled. I plowed right into her vulva. She moaned and let off a little.

She said, "He's not going to wait. He's going to grab his dick and get it into my pussy. Can you do that? Be a little rough if you need to. He'll be so turned on he might not be able to stop himself. He'll know he's going to have a world class fuck and I'm not going to disappoint him. Or Ryan or Steve. After you do that get down on my tits then some loving fuck kisses. It'll calm both of us down. I'll do that to Keith. That way he can feel his dick more and I can feel my pussy more while he gets in. I'll be a little reluctant until he gets all the way in then I'll screw his brains out. I'm ready dad."

I thought about what she just said the whole time I was covering her tits. I reached a hand down and got my dick and plowed it up and down just once to be sure I was fully in her folds and at the entrance then got back under her shoulder and got my lips and tongue on her lips and tongue and pushed my dick with my hips. I don't know how many times I had to thrust to get all the way in. I felt like I was either going to pee or shoot my semen all the time. My dick was so close to everything happening I had to go as slow as I could and still make it look like a normal erotic fuck. Jen started slow fucking me back about half way in but she was mostly leaving it to me, or Keith. She's right, this is a world class fuck.

I said, "How long do you want me to go?"

"You have to satisfy me," she said. "I'm just too horny. We've got all night. More later if it isn't enough. I know how to handle Keith and the guys now, and probably Amy and Janet, if they want a girl fuck. I know you're super horny too. Besides, this is better than using my vibrator. Kiss and fuck, kiss and fuck."

It took about two and a half hours before we fully finished each other off and went for showers and bed. Jen was visibly relieved she figured it all out so she was confident she could perform in an adult manner with some wild girl thrown in. I had about a 5 minute thought of Keith doing what I just did with Jen and finally got over it. The next morning was Saturday and Jen and I were still a little horny. We both could tell but ignored it mostly. It would be that way from now on. We would be fuck buddies for the rest of our lives.

In the middle of breakfast she said, "A couple of months ago when Keith's parents were out of town we spread out two large beach towels on exercise mats in their basement rec room. He on one and me on the other. We were not allowed to get off our beach towels for any reason whatsoever. We slowly teased each other taking our clothes off and doing sex things along the way. We showed each other everything in every position. I got in the doggy position with my butt pointed at Keith and played with myself with my silver bullet and fingers and spread and closed my pussy. Once he had a spontaneous orgasm. If he hadn't I was going to crawl over and help him out. He did the same kind of things to me. I had two orgasms. I told him during the first one. He loved it. Now he's going to finally get me and me him. I'm going to be horny until that happens I guess."

"You're going to the cabin the weekend after graduation?" I said.

"Yes," she said. "Saturday morning until sometimes Monday. Monday we clean everything up and wash all the bed clothes and make the beds. No sign left that we were ever there."

***

When she got home the Monday after the weekend at the cabin she ate and went right to bed and didn't get up until almost 7 o'clock that evening. I heard the shower running and about 8 she came into the den. She was wearing the cabin lingerie, as I called it now, and handed me a glass of wine and she had one too. She sat down on my lap. I started coming up immediately considering her front and back were bare. She opened her legs so I had room and fiddled with the head with her fingers.

She said, "Amy and Ryan, and Janet and Steve were in bed fucking when I came out of the bathroom with this on. Keith was watching them fucking. His dick was already up but when he saw me he lost his breath and his dick came up more. We got together like you and I did and let ourselves have some fun. Keith was nude. We broke apart and I turned around to the bed. It's a high one with those 15 inch mattress's and box springs. Before I got fully on he got his hands on my waist and softly eased me down with my butt and legs hanging off the bed. I felt him put lube on me and he opened me up with both hands and his dick went in so smoothly. I squeezed as hard as I could so it took some work on his part.

"He fucked me for almost a half hour then went fast, which I absolutely was thrilled with, and had an earth shattering orgasm with more semen than I could image. I had three orgasms and let him know each time. They have a bidet in the bathroom, which was easy to use, and it was very helpful for all us girls. After he came back from the bathroom we got in bed and I did oral on him to get him started. It didn't take that much. We slow fucked for a long time then I turned him over and did oral on him until he orgasmed. Still a lot of semen. He was surprised when I kept going and got his semen. We all stayed in bed another two hours then got up and had something to eat and some wine. We all stayed nude.

"Ryan started fingering me while I was sipping wine and I got his dick. Keith started playing with Janet and Steve with Amy. All the guys looked about the same size. Janet and I are about the same but Amy has a small vulva and pussy. Ryan mentioned she's very tight. She stretches slowly and goes back to being tight right away he said. Back in bed Ryan liked spoon fucking and sideways with my leg over his hips. He also loves doing oral on me and he's very good and has a very long tongue. He can get to my g-spot.

"Two and a half hours later everybody went to the bathroom and we slept with the one that brought us the rest of the night. Well, we fucked twice. Sunday morning we bummed around the cabin and around noon we rotated again. Steve was a surprise. I saw his dick a lot but didn't realize how wide it was and how long. I still don't know how he hid it. He filled me up and got in me further than Keith or Ryan or you. It was an unexpected thrill. I got on my stomach and put a pillow under me down low and he did me on my back. All that skin and movement turned me on and I had a couple of fantastic orgasms while he was fast fucking. He went in spurts.

"Sunday afternoon we started switching around so everybody had a threesome with two guys or two girls. That lasted for a while and it was very sensuous. The girls got to do each other in the threesomes with the guys fucking what they could get to on each girl. Sunday night Keith did oral on me. It was way good and I fucked his butt with a small butt plug. It surprised him but he let me. My nipples are sore but that's the only thing since we all used enough lube. I saw Ryan with a condom on so I think Amy likes butt fucking. I've never tried it and don't want to. This morning we cleaned up and split. I hope you're not disappointed with me."

I smiled and said, "Not in the least. I've had a couple of episodes like that. Really great memories. I'll tell you about them sometimes."

"Amy mentioned that she likes ol... father type men, and she might like to stay over with me and sneak over to your bedroom. She's the one with the small vulva and tight pussy and she likes anal spooning. You might think about it."

Jen started pushing my pants down over my dick. Her bare butt was right there. She raised her knees up and out a little and I happen to slip right into her butt crack. She wiggled a little and left me there and squeezed so she lifted and dropped. I was putting out some lube from my dick and it wouldn't take long for her butt swirl to get lubed.

She said, "It does feel good doesn't it. I wouldn't have thought that. If you don't mind maybe we should see if there's anything to it. It seems to get better and better. If your dick keeps doing that maybe we should try it in bed, maybe just the head. For starters, you know. Do you think Keith can come over if Amy comes over?"


Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers