Invitations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes locked for the second time. In a moment of panic, she was sure he could tell what she wanted. But this time, though she was just as embarrassed as before, she was not ashamed. She wanted in. She licked her lips again, more slowly and deliberately this time, and then let them part. She exhaled through her mouth as if her breath could reach him through the glass.

Devon smiled.

He stopped thrusting, and if Mariah could read anything from her bound friend, she guessed it was disappointment at the interruption. Yet Bethany sat, placidly waiting for the next step if, perhaps, breathing a little more heavily. Her breasts rose and fell as she sat back on her heals. Then she stood. Devon helped her to her feet before finding her nipples with his fingers and gently tugging. Backward he stepped, towing Bethany slowly enough that Mariah knew it couldn't hurt too much. The lack of pain on Bethany's face confirmed as much, and the couple disappeared up the stairway to the left.

Mariah shivered. Chains jingled above her. Her shoulders were just beginning to feel the strain of being locked in position. She teetered back and forth in place, eager for some sort of stimulation. But all she had was the dull squeeze and anal reminder that came from crossing and uncrossing her legs. Not enough to get anywhere.

After a couple of minutes, though it seemed like many more, Devon reappeared, naked, descending the stairs. Mariah flushed, unable to take her eyes off his stiff cock as it led the way. She had never considered what he might have been hiding beneath his clothes. He had been just a friend who wasn't an athlete, but neither was he a couch potato. He wasn't the image she usually conjured while masturbating but, in that moment, he was exactly what she wanted.

He opened the door with a finger to his lips, though through her ragged breathing, she couldn't have spoken anyway. She was so enthralled it took her until he spoke to realize he was standing on his porch naked. "Are you ready to try this?" he asked.

"T-try what?"

But Devon ignored her feeble deflection, cupped her face in his hands, and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss seemed to last for days, and when he pulled back, it was all she could do to mumble a barely audible "Yes."

He smiled and inched closer. As he reached with a key up to her cuffs, she felt his manhood press against the skin of her belly.

# # #

Bethany 3

Bethany didn't necessarily enjoy the position she was in, but she always enjoyed the pleasure Devon gave her while in it. She was lying face up on the bed, naked. A cuff around each ankle prevented her from closing her legs, not that she wanted to. This is where Devon would give her pleasure. Normally, her arms were similarly stretched to the headboard but, this time, they were even more confined. Held rigidly in the metal and leather yoke, any amount of struggle with one arm caused her neck and other arm to jostle as well.

Her eyes remained covered, as they had been since the deck, but that wasn't the only sense blocked. Devon had placed a set of earphones on her head and flooded her hearing with what sounded like the soundtrack from a porn video. There was lots of pleasureful grunting with little to distinguish exactly what was happening, either in the video or in her room. She had no idea if Devon was still present or had left her to stew in her arousal. His parting gift of a vibrating egg in her pussy ensured plenty of that, though she doubted it was enough to get her off. She suspected that was his intent.

All she could do was wait for him to take her to the next level.

She wondered how he might do it this time. Perhaps a feather along her legs, over her shaved mons. Perhaps clamps on her nipples she had to trust he wouldn't over tighten. Perhaps he would start with a gentle tug on the cord to the egg, moving it around within her.

The bed shifted, eliciting a gasp she couldn't hear though it came from her own mouth. She imagined Devon approaching from the foot of the bed, slowly crawling toward her prize. His weight wobbling the bed left and right. There was a light touch, almost like wisps of hair on her left knee, and then it was gone, replaced by gentle caresses inside her right thigh. She shivered when the puff of breath warmed her nether lips. He was almost there.

She lifted her knees, making room for him to slide his arms beneath and hold her as he devoured her. But he did not. He held his distance, blowing lightly on her lips and raising goose bumps across her mons.

Then, a touch.

Warm and wet, his tongue stroked up her lips, then retreated.

"Please don't stop," she moaned through the soundtrack that seemed to echo her own feelings.

He didn't.

His tongue returned, this time probing her lips, pushing past the threshold and up against her clit. Soft lips sealed to the skin around the intrusion, and she could feel the pull as her bean was lured out. A wave of pleasure rose with the suction, but again he retreated. He had never done that before, but she wanted him to do it again. She arched her back, lifting her sex toward the absent mouth, bumping it briefly before it retreated further. Bethany moaned in frustration and sank back to the bed. Her limbs fought against their restraints in a futile search for her assailant.

Eventually she settled and the mouth returned.

This time Devon's tongue slipped up and down between her lips, probing and teasing, sucking and licking. Giving her pleasure. It didn't take long for the heat within her to build and, though she could tell Devon wanted her to wait, she couldn't. Her body writhed in its bonds as she had the first of what she hoped would be several orgasms. Already she felt exhausted, but Devon's mouth didn't stop.

The aftershocks continued, as did the stimulation. She could feel the heat returning, but knew it would take time to climax again. She settled, enjoying the warm mouth on her sex, even as the bed shifted. She could feel herself list to one side as Devon's lips trapped her nipple, drawing it into his mouth. His tongue played over it with smooth wetness, and his lips pulled at it, even as his mouth continued to suck at her clit. She arched her back, immersed in the dual points of pleasure as something tickled her consciousness. Something wasn't right, even though her body screamed that it was.

Then, a light came on, and she was beset by fear and embarrassment and excitement and wonder, all at the same time.

As she jerked slightly and opened her mouth to protest, the lips at her nipple were there, kissing her the way only Devon did. The kiss lasted an eternity, even as the kiss on her nether lips continued to build steam. Finally, he relented and, with one hand, pushed her headphones off her ears, ending the soundtrack of someone else's sex. As Bethany searched the silence for any hint to identify who else might be there, Devon whispered in her ear.

"I hope you're enjoying your surprise." One hand lightly traced the contours of her chest. "I set this up just for you. But you must not talk until we're done. No peeking and no cheating." She could hear the smile in his voice. He was certainly pleased with himself, and Bethany couldn't really complain at the moment. Leaving the headphones off, his mouth kissed her chin and her cheeks and her neck and moved to her other nipple to give it equal attention. It almost distracted her from the unknown, until the unknown reminded her it was still there.

The mystery mouth continued to eat her as arms she couldn't identify snaked beneath her legs, led by probing hands that searched and caressed her stretched body. Up her hips, over her belly and ribs on each side, each hand finding points to tease or bring pleasure. As they found her breasts, Devon — the real Devon — retreated, leaving her alone with this stranger, and Bethany became suddenly self-conscious of someone new exploring her body.

The heat in her belly retreated, just a little bit. She hoped it would return after she became more comfortable with the situation. She trusted Devon, and they had talked a number of times about inviting another woman into their bed, but she had assumed she would be involved with planning such an encounter. Despite the surprise, she couldn't really complain about the results, and the question of who had joined them would have to remain unanswered until someone removed her blindfold.

The mystery hands and mouth ramped up their stimulation, caressing her skin, fondling her breasts, teasing her nipples, eating her pussy. Another orgasm peeked around the corner. Then the visitor paused, as if startled, and let out a gasp of hot breath over her smooth pubic mound. When the manipulations resumed, they came with a new dynamic. A rhythmic pulsing of pressure. The tongue between her lips thrust deeper and the hands did more holding than caressing. Slow at first, the tempo increased until the motion was accompanied by the sound of skin-on-skin contact, almost slapping.

Devon is fucking the person eating me.

The realization pushed Bethany closer to the edge. Another orgasm was coming. But then, the licking became more erratic. Distracted. Interrupted by audible gasps and bursts of hot breath. The hands clutched at her hip, as if hanging on for dear life. Then, the tongue resumed, as if it had just remembered what it was doing, though with more desperation than before. The sound of the woman's climax so close to her own was enough. The realization sent Bethany over the edge as another wave of pleasure rocked her.

As the orgasm subsided — reluctantly and with several aftershocks — the mouth between her legs continued to tease. Absent, though, was the thrusting motion from whatever Devon had been doing to her. Just gentle licking and sucking and fondling as both women recovered.

Bethany opened her mouth, tempting Devon's command for silence. But before she could break the rule, the woman began to move. The licking and sucking became kissing. The hands and arms retreated and shifted as the woman's mouth found more spots to tease. Leaving her sex and inner thighs, they gradually worked their way over her mound. To her belly button, where the tongue teased and explored. Over her abdomen, where lips and breath left a trail of sensation. To her ribs, where kisses marked a trail of passion.

And then, another sensation. Between the kisses, strands of hair touched her, trailing along one side and then the other, teasing and tickling her skin. Bethany imagined the cat-like figure of a woman, slinking up over her body, and the arousal she had thought exhausted began to stir.

Higher still, the kissing and errant hair crept on her body. Her breasts were now their object of affection, and the warmth and wetness of her mouth found first one nipple then the other, bringing them both back to attention. Moans of pleasure escaped her own mouth, to be answered by a satisfied giggle on her chest.

After a few turns at each nipple, the stranger continued her climb, her kissing mouth finding Bethany's collar bone and the nape of her neck. The sides of her jaw. The lobes of her ear. Her temple, just below the strap of the blindfold. Her cheek. Then . . . her mouth, and Bethany was finally able to return the kiss, which she enthusiastically did.

Lips pressed against one another. Tongues danced together. Passion flowed between them, and she didn't want it to stop. And for several minutes, it didn't. Though Bethany was trapped in her bondage, the other woman was not. She slid enough to one side that her hand could return to exploring. The woman's legs slid over her own. First one — and for a moment she thought she could feel the other woman's pussy rub against her thigh — and then the other until she straddled Bethany, with feet hooked under her knees.

The kissing continued, in earnest by both parties, and the wandering hand traced, one more time, up her side and over her breast to her neck. Then the side of her head. Then, with one finger hooked under the strap, the woman pushed the blindfold up and off of Bethany's eyes.

Anxiety raged. Her heart raced. Bethany's eyes remained closed for moments, unsure if she wanted to know. What if it was someone she didn't like. Or didn't find attractive. Or someone she knew. Or didn't know. All of the possibilities were terrifying as the truth remained attached to her mouth in a kiss. But then, the mouth retreated, and the breath on her face told her the other woman hovered inches above. A whispered word passed between them. "Chicken."

Goaded into action, Bethany struggled to open her eyes with the brightness of the dim room and the closeness of the subject. But in a moment, she had her answer. "Mariah," she said, her voice a mix of disbelief and approval.

In answer, Mariah closed the distance and kissed her again. And, after a moment's hesitation, Bethany reciprocated.

"That is so hot." Devon's voice from the side interrupted the moment, and both women turned their heads toward him. Devon sat in the dressing chair, naked, his hands stroking and manipulating himself as he masturbated to the scene before him. "Don't stop on my account," he said, clearly disappointed they had.

Mariah looked back to Bethany, the corners of her mouth turning up with a mischievous grin as she said, "My turn."

Bethany didn't immediately understand, and when she did, the anxiety returned. She had never given oral sex to a woman before, but as she watched Mariah push herself up, grab the headboard, and settle her knees on either side of Bethany's head, that was exactly what she was about to do.

Determined not to panic, she licked her lips as her friend's pussy lowered itself gently onto her mouth. Tentatively, she tasted the other woman, and found it not displeasing. Sweet, even. And with the seal broken, and her first move made, she began to pleasure the woman as best she could.

But it was difficult in her position and in her bondage. She found her best approach to be to open her mouth and accept the folds of Mariah's lips into her own, to extend her tongue and lick what was available, and to allow Mariah, in her dominant position, to move her hips and grind her pussy as she wanted to against her mouth. Bethany was more a passenger in this journey to climax.

As she lay there, she couldn't help but appreciate Mariah's body from this angle. From the flat belly to the small breasts bouncing above her. Toned arms gripping the headboard for stability. Locks of hair framing a face with eyes closed in the throes of passion. She was sure Mariah had an orgasm while riding her face, but there was only a short pause where the woman looked down at her and asked, "Again?" Bethany hadn't stopped licking and sucking and, as best she could, nodded her head.

The scene continued with Mariah having at least two more orgasms in short order — Bethany was jealous of her friend — before Devon appeared in her view.

Climbing onto the bed, he carefully inserted himself into the scene, standing between Mariah and the headboard, feet spread to either side of the undulating women. Bethany could occasionally touch his feet with her bound hands.

Once he was safely in place, Mariah didn't hesitate. Her mouth engulfed his penis, gradually taking its whole length before retreating to start again. And the rhythm of her motion atop Bethany adjusted to accept the new member to the group.

Bethany tried to watch without forgetting about Mariah. She wanted to see what would happen if the woman had another orgasm with Devon in her throat. With a few minutes effort, and after they had all acclimated to the new configuration, she got her wish. Almost choking, Mariah became rigid and shook with an intense orgasm. Devon grunted, with his member in her throat. Bethany thought he was going to cum too. He looked close. But he held off, though she didn't know why.

Devon withdrew from Mariah's mouth and helped the shaken woman stabilize herself, guiding her hands to the headboard. He slid sideways, avoided stepping on Bethany's trapped hands, and disappeared from view behind Mariah's thighs. She continued licking another few moments until Mariah lifted her pussy out of reach. Bethany looked up to her face and received the warmest "thank you" smile she had ever seen. She flushed, embarrassed by what she had done, but excited by a world of new possibilities.

The bed was moving then, and Bethany felt Devon brushing against her legs. Was he going to eat her now, too? She wasn't sure if she could handle too much more stimulation. She had rarely had more than one orgasm in a session before, and she had already had two. But she couldn't see. Mariah was still blocking her view and she was effectively bound to the bed. The other woman glanced over her shoulder toward Devon, then slumped forward, resting her head on her crossed arms against the headboard. She arched her back a little, pressing her pussy back to Bethany's mouth.

But just as Bethany resigned herself to giving more oral stimulation, she froze in shock as Devon's penis penetrated her well-lubricated vulva in one slow, persistent stroke.

Mariah yelped above her, and Bethany realized she had clamped her mouth down on the other woman's pussy. She tried to apologize, but the only thing to pass her lips was a gasp.

Mariah crawled to one side, finally giving Bethany the view of Devon looming over her, hands planted wide, thrusting, stroke after stroke. Bethany was barely coherent with the building wave of pleasure.

As Devon continued plunging into her, Mariah settled at her side, one hand fondling Bethany's breasts and her mouth teasing an ear. Devon's pace increased and, from experience, Bethany knew he was close. But she was close too. It was a race. A race, she discovered, she wanted to win. When his breathing became a primal grunt, Mariah tweaked her nipple, sucked on her earlobe, and sent her over the edge with him. She could feel Devon go rigid as he expelled his seed into the core of her third orgasm. An orgasm that had her twitching and shaking for what seemed an eternity after he collapsed on top of her, trapping Mariah's hand.

The heavy breathing of three people was the only sound in the room for several minutes, only interrupted when the ever-playful Mariah said, "That was fun." They all laughed, and Bethany knew it would not be their last time together.