Io and her Satellites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Io senses that the mood is just about right. Of that I am sure.

"Shut your eyes, James," she says. "Open them, if only briefly, and you'll regret it. Understand?"

James does as he's told.

Io stands up and switches ends. "Whoa! Nice view" I think to myself without actually articulating the necessary sounds.

Io is now sitting up behind me and I'm cradled between her thighs, the back of my head resting on her chest. My boobs are gently floating on the water's surface, although mostly covered with copious bubbles.

"You can open them now, James," says Io. "But behave yourself."

James opens his eyes and stares.

"And to think, James," says Io. "You could have saved two hundred quid if you'd just stayed home, eh?"

"I can't see anything," said James.

"No, you can't," said Io. "What do you think, Sarah? Has he been a naughty boy?"

"I think he's been a very, very naughty boy," I replied. "I mean, he could have stayed at home, watched us in the bath and saved a fortune. I take tips, you know?"

Yeah, I'm drunk and feeling very horny.

"Tips for what?" asked Io.

"Oh, for showing stuff," I replied. "Stuff like... you know... Boobies."

"Boobies?" said Io. "What would you charge a nice boy like James here for a glimpse of your boobies?"

"Oh, nothing less than a tenner," I said. "And only then, it's a very brief, if memorable, view."

"So it depends what he's got left on him," said Io. "How much have you got in your pocket, James?"

James opens up his wallet and counts out around three hundred quid in a mix of twenties, tens and five pound notes.

"I make it two eighty," said James. "What do I get for two fifty?"

"Why not two eighty?" asked Io.

"Food," said James. "I have to eat."

"And what about the money you owe me?" asked Io. "How much is it? Two hundred?"

James smiled. "I can get you that at the weekend,"

"I'll tell you what," said Io. "Pay me what you have and you can have a floorshow, and then we'll call it quits. Does that sound like a good deal?"

"Depends what sort of floor show you're talking about," said James. "I mean, I wanna see something good. Something, you know, real."

I started to laugh. I started to laugh out loud. "Hang on, what do I get out of this?"

Io smiled and then grinned.

"You get to do what you love doing more than anything else, Sarah, which is to show yourself off, and to this miserable little man, too," she said. "He's not worthy of you. He will always be your inferior. And because of that, you want to tease and torment this wretch. He can never have you. He can never have ... this..."

Io touched my tits, holding them, cradling them in her hands. An odd sensation but not unpleasant.

"And, wow..." I thought to myself. "It's like she's read my mind."

"You can't have this, James," said Io. "Ever. Doesn't that make you sad?"

"Kinda," said James.

"It should," said Io. "It should make you feel very sad. Why do you think you can never have this?"

Silence.

"Show him, Sarah," said Io. "Show him what he can't ever have."

"I wanna see his money, first," I said. "Cash on the floor or nothing."

Io laughed out loud. "You heard it from the lady, James. Money on the floor or you get nothing."

James opened up his wallet and dropped two nice, crisp ten pound notes on the floor.

"Okay, I'm game..." I thought but didn't articulate.

"Are you ready for this, James," said Io in a whisper.

James nodded.

"Sure? Because..."

"Because what?"

"Because... "

I sat up on my knees and let the water and the soap suds drain away. As more and more of my torso became visible, the more James began to fidget. And with nowhere to hide his shame, he looked visibly uncomfortable.

"You like, James?" I asked.

James nodded.

I put both ankles underneath me and raised myself to my full height. Io's hands and arms went around my knees to steady me, to make sure I didn't topple over.

"Oh fuck..." whispered James as I bared myself.

Little by little, the soap suds slipped away.

James looked powerless. Utterly frightened and totally powerless.

"What do you think, James? Eh?" whispered Io. "Isn't she something gorgeous?"

Io slipped a hand between my thighs, pushed them apart ever so gently.

"Look, James," she said. "Look at this lovely, Lovely. Isn't it gorgeous? Isn't it hairy? Just the way they should be. Just the way you like it."

Io sat up and placed her hands under my breasts. I nearly fainted.

Truth be told, I felt faint and quickly sat down.

"That was worth twenty quid, wasn't it, James?" said Io. "How much will you pay to see the rest of her?"

"I've already seen enough," said James, shaking.

"Sure, cos' when it's gone, it's gone."

James opened his wallet once again and tossed everything he had on the floor.

"Step out of the bath, my dear," said Io. "Go show him what he's missing. Up close and personal."

Slightly drunk, slightly high on this strange, strange situation, I did as I was told.

"Set one finger on her, James, and I'll break your wrist, understand?" whispered Io.

James nodded.

I stepped out of the bath and walked towards him. With only a single electric bulb set high up in the ceiling to illuminate the room, there was a stark cold quality to this exchange.

I approached James slowly and methodically, placing one bare foot in front of the other with delicate, artful precision, a slow deliberate parade designed to leave him profoundly speechless. It worked.

Hands by my side, eyes never leaving his, I let him soak up and take in the wonders before him. My breasts, caught in a gentle breeze, standing proud and firm. My belly, tight and flat. Thighs, thick and warm. My ass, honed to perfection by hours and hours of hard exercise. My pussy, covered in a mass of tight black curls rising and flowing over my belly. More than mortal man can take.

I circled James not once but twice just to let him soak up the vision, let his eyes wander all over my near alabaster skin, and then parked my still wet backside on his lap. With my legs slightly parted, I ground my pussy hard into his knee until I could feel the swelling in his pants rising to meet my ass.

"Oh wow..." whispered Io.

I turned to face James, sat back down on his lap but reached backwards, my arm resting on the side of the bath, and then slipped my other hands between my legs.

"You want a floor show, friend?" I whispered. "I'll give you something to write home about..."

With my eyes tight shut, I began to writhe on James' legs, ass grinding down hard on his thighs, total whore that I am, and all the while my fingers are exploring the juicy wet gap at the top of my legs. Fuck, that was utterly delicious. Just touching that little magic fleshy button left flickering patterns that swam and danced behind my eyelids, and raised a sweat upon my brow, and when I felt myself starting to come, I pushed just a little bit harder, and then harder still until I leaked a little on poor James' leg.

I didn't fake that orgasm. Not at all. The thrill of performing, of being watched, of being the centre of attention rather than just a low dollar sideshow, pushed me over the edge.

James took fright at my sobs and moans. I doubt he'd ever had a women cum in front of him. I doubt even the painted ladies at his favourite night club had actually cum for real right on his lap.

I reached down and unzipped his cock. Alas, I was in for a disappointment. For a guy who was easily six foot four tall, his cock, even erect, wasn't much more than four or five inches long. Nevertheless, I circled his prick with my thumb and forefinger, and wanked him a little. Didn't take long. A tiny spurt of off-white milk trickled out of the end of his penis and slid down inside his boxers.

Still, never mind. Honour was satisfied and all that.

Exhausted and spent, I made my way slowly towards the bath and Io's awaiting arms. Back in the water, the whole situation had a surreal, dreamlike quality.

"That looked amazing," whispered Io.

"It was," I replied. "Unbelievable..."

James was utterly, utterly numb. He sat there with his eyes wide, his mouth open, his flaccid dick wilting like a bunch of day-old Daffodils. Clearly, he wasn't entirely sure if what he'd just witnessed was real or actually some kind of drug-induced hallucination, a primal fantasy rendered out of pure flesh and bone.

"I think I need to go lie down" he said.

"James," said Io. "One more thing."

"What? Wassat?" said James.

Io kissed me hard on the mouth. And I reciprocated, and boy did I reciprocate, partly because I was totally lost in the moment and partly because I was just plain drunk. Also, the moment felt exactly right, too. I'd always been into Io as a possible partner but never pushed my luck. To find my lustful urges fully mirrored in her own was a moment to be savoured.

Io's hands pushed my thighs apart and then sought out my pussy. I moaned out loud when she ran a finger down the full length of my pussy, and then began to slowly stroke and tease my clit. Hard to believe but I felt the slow, steady tingle of another orgasm building within seconds.

Yeah, I started to come. Io continued with her ministrations, one hand press atop my chest to hold me in place, the other jammed between my thighs. Two or three minutes of writhing and moaning followed, and I came. Lord above. I needed that.

"I have to leave," said James as I settled back into the warm water.

"Don't you say a word about this to anyone, James..." whispered Io.

"I won't," he said. "I promise..."

"Really? Because if you do... I'll wake you in the night and you won't like it, will you?"

James shook his head.

He turned and left, and closed the door behind him as gently as he could. Io laughed although I was too blissed out to respond in any meaningful manner.

"I need more wine," I said, my voice barely above a dull whisper.

"Good," said Io. "Me too. And this bath is starting to cool down. What say you we take this back to my room, eh?"

I nodded. "Yeah, why not?"

I stepped out of the bath, grabbed my clothes and headed across the landing towards Io's room. It was a mad dash but there was nobody about. I opened the door and half expected to find James flat out on her bed but, thankfully, he'd gone elsewhere.

Io's room was another lingering dream fresh out of a book of fairy tales. Scarves and pillows atop every surface. Lamps of every shade and hue. Throws of Eastern and Arabic colours and patterns, all mingled with the heavy scent of a variety of exotic foreign fragrances.

Her bed, made with all of the style and grace she could muster, was my next destination. I slipped beneath the single duvet and waited. And waited.

I was asleep when she finally arrived. One last cigarette, so she said.

We didn't make love. We simply slept together until the cold light of a new dawn spilled through the curtains. I slipped out of bed and into my clothes, and then, in time honoured tradition, began the slow walk of shame back to my own room.

I sat in alone for the rest of the day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all came and went. I saw nobody. Spoke to nobody. I just put my head into a book and got on with my revision. Euro and Cally came looking for me but I just stayed out of sight, hidden in my room beneath a veil of muted silence.

I knew, with a numbing uncertainty, that I'd blown my friendship with Io.

I went for a short walk at around 10 pm. I needed some fresh air and a quick jaunt down to the Union building would suffice. Maybe I could find something to eat. Frankly, I was still pretty numb.

After that, I found a late night health food shop and ordered something basic, something simple.

The long slow walk back to my room began. I was alone and content to remain so. I opened the main door to my digs and passed the reception desk. The night porter was on duty but even he was closing down for the evening.

Downstairs, and to the kitchens, for a late night cup of tea and a chance to reflect on the day. Maybe I'd find someone to talk to who wasn't going to be judgemental and critical.

The kitchens and eating areas are rarely quiet. This is where the foreign students, mostly Chinese and Japanese, like to hang out, make a lot of noise, cook up all sorts of weird and wonderful. Many are happy to share and to talk, and they like to practice their English too, so it's a good place to go if you're not feeling particularly good about your fellow man.

I walked into the kitchens and there were people here. Lots of people although the welcome is not warm and it is not friendly. Instead, I'm met with a kind of muted silence. Everyone turns and stares, and I know, in an instant, that they know. They know the awful, awful truth about the events of the night before. I turn to flee but not before I spot a familiar face in the midst of this happy throng.

James... and he's grinning, from ear to ear, like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh, you bastard..." I whisper. "You told the world..."

I'm outta there like greased lightening, and I head straight to Io's room.

I knocked politely and waited a response. "Yeah, who is it?"

"Sarah," I whispered.

Footsteps approached the door, which opened slowly.

"Hey," she said. "From the look on your face, I guess you know."

"That James couldn't keep his mouth shut? Yeah. I know."

Io let me in and then poked her head out into the corridor, looking left and right.

"I received this," said Io handing me a note. It was from the Hall Supervisor and entitled "Use of prohibited electrical equipment in bathrooms / Smoking / Consumption of alcohol."

The rest of the note was just a litany of complaints regarding the previous night's adventures. James wasn't the only signatory. There were others, students who had become fed up with the noise and with Io and her antics.

"Consider this your final warning," said the note. "One more complaint will result in the termination of your contract with the Accommodation Department and you will be evicted."

"Ah, right," I whispered. "Looks like we're all on our best behaviour for the next month..."

"I already have a house sorted," said Io. "It's in Sandyford. A friend is willing to let it for a peppercorn rent. Soon as the exams are over then I'm outta here."

"There's one question," I said once I'd read through the letter again. "What do we do about James?"

"Leave that one to me," said Io. "My reputation is already shit. Let's not drag you into this, too, shall we?"

So I did.

Skip forward a couple of weeks.

Now, although I'd already sworn an oath that I'd tear the little prick's heart out of his chest via his ass hole, karma intervened. Karma and the long arm of the Law, and whether what happened next to James had anything to do with Io I do not know. James ceased to be a problem.

You see, one one morning in August, James had a dream. James dreamed that was walking through the local shopping centre with a suspicious and somewhat illegal plant under each arm. Alas, when James woke up, he found that the dream wasn't, in fact, a dream. It was real. Completely real, and the two constables who were helping him out of the ornamental fountain were just as real. Just as real and just as angry.

Of course, James denied that the plants were his. They were tomato plants for his Grandfather's allotment, so he said. The Cops searched him, and his rooms, and they found about a pound of high grade naughty stuff hidden behind a book case, and the Magistrates were left with only one course of action - a charge of "intent to supply". Alas, James pleaded not guilty but... that wasn't going to wash. He was sentenced to three years in Durham Gaol. Of course, he was also unceremoniously booted out of the University.

Io, Euro and I moved in together as soon as the exams were done. Out on Bail, James arrived at our front door one evening but nobody would admit him. He was a persona non grata both in our house and at the University. James had, to use a more modern term, been cancelled.

I've seen him once in the last twenty years - at the foot of Grey's Monument in Newcastle. He was drunk, hadn't shaved in months and may have just wet himself.

All went well in our house for the summer. I picked up a nice little job in Gateshead, which paid the rent but not much else, and Io spent the summer working on some oil paintings for a local gallery. Another talent I didn't know about. We were lovers for most of that period.

Alas, it didn't last.

I came home after a long, long day at work and there was no sign at all of Io. Whilst things hadn't been brilliant between us for a couple of weeks, we were still an item. Or so I thought.

I went Io's room and knocked. The door was locked and there were no lights spilling out from within.

Euro's head appeared in an adjacent doorway. "She's gone..." she said. "Packed up her stuff and went this morning, not long after you'd gone to work..."

"What?"

"Yeah, sorry," said Euro. "She's gone. I take it you didn't know?"

I shook my head.

"She came home around eleven this morning," continued Euro. "Says she got into a fight with her Tutor. Hasn't attended a sufficient number of classes or seminars or anything to move on to the next stage, which was conditional upon her catching up with her outstanding Lab Work..."

"The Lab work? Been she's been working on that for..."

"Seems she hasn't," said Euro. "She's just been dossing some place. Probably in the Three Bulls or something. She said her Tutor's written to her three times and not received a response, which seems odd but... He's refused to let her advance to the second year and she has to retake everything. All of her exams. Won't let her appeal his decision either. Rather than go through the whole year again, she quit... Just upped sticks, grabbed her stuff and went."

I sank to my knees and sobbed. Euro was on me in a second, offering support and encouragement. We both knew the awful truth. We'd never see Io again. She'd gone.

Days later, when the Landlord was sure Io wasn't coming back, he opened her room and found pretty much everything had been removed.

And that was it for me. I was broken.

My course, the University and life in general had lost its magic. I was distraught. Hurt and abandoned, I went into a steep spiral of decline, fuel by self-doubt and self-loathing.

Now, this decline, as awful as it sounds, led directly into the events which I detail elsewhere in an entry entitled "Party Animal". Look it up. It's quite good fun.

And don't worry.

There is a happy ending.

12