Iona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, she danced up to me, turned around and sat gently on my knees. I understood immediately and undid the three hooks of her bra as slowly as I could while feeling the smoothness of her skin with my fingertips.

She stood and danced back to the center of the room again. When she turned around she was smiling and holding the bra against her breasts. She lifted the cup on right side of her bra and peeked under it. When she looked up, she nodded at me, "Yes?" I nodded back, "YES." Instead, she put it back in place, lifted the cup on the left side and peeked under it. She nodded "Yes," at me again and I responded with a disappointed look and a gesture I hoped said "whatever."

She laughed, heartier than before, did a little twirl and, facing me squarely, suddenly dropped the bra. Her breasts were larger than I imagined and absolutely perfect. Her skin was flawless. Her small, perfectly round areolas were lighter than the surrounding skin and her nipples darker again, and erect.

Iona danced toward me again. Her radiant smile dominated the room. She was clearly having a good time. When her legs were almost touching mine, she leaned slightly in to me and put her hands on my shoulders. Her breasts hung right in front of me, swaying slightly. As I reached out to touch them, she stood up suddenly and wagged her finger at me. She was playing with me and her smile gave it away.

She danced away again and then back toward me. This time she stood up, close to me, and thrust her hips at me. I looked at her and mouthed, "my turn?" She smiled, nodded and thrust her hips at me again. I took the sides of her panties in my hands and stretched the waist out. As slowly as I could I began to move her panty top down over her hips. This time she was impatient. She grabbed my hands and shoved them, and her panties, down to her ankles where she stepped out of them. She bent over, picked up the bunched up panties and put them on my head.

She laughed out loud, and posed in front of me, just out of reach. I admired her naked body. I didn't believe there was a more perfect woman anywhere in the world. Her black, curly pubic hair was trimmed in a perfect triangle and her symmetrical labia were visible at the junction of her thighs. She wiggled everything just out of reach, turned around, bent over and grabbed her ankles. I could see the details of everything she had. My erection was so hard it hurt and I wanted to bury my face in her backside but I didn't want to spoil the mood, so I held back.

She turned around, took my hands in hers and pulled me up on my feet. Her panties fell off my head as she led me to the center of the room. She held my hands and swayed gently. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly. She broke the kiss, paused for a moment, put her arms around my neck and kissed me more passionately. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest.

She broke the kiss, leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Your turn."

"I can't dance."

"I didn't ask you to dance. I asked you to get undressed."

She demonstrated by undoing the buttons of my shirt and then sitting down on the sofa where I had been sitting a short time ago. I pulled my shirt from the waist of my pants and took it off, followed quickly by my t-shirt.

"Don't hurry," said Iona.

I struggled with my anticipation of the rest of the evening, and slowed down undressing. I kicked off my shoes and kicked each one into Iona's lap.

"That's better," she said.

I unbuckled my belt and slid it from the loops at my waist. I took the belt and placed it around Iona's neck where is hung between her breasts. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down the fly. I loosened the top of my jeans and pushed them below my ass. I moved closer to Iona, sat on the floor in front of her and lifted my legs toward her. She laughed again, took the cuffs of my jeans and pulled them off my legs.

I got up, wearing only my socks and tented boxers. I put my right foot on Iona's pussy. She deftly removed my sock and rubbed my foot and calf before letting go. We repeated the same with my left foot and sock.

I stood erect in front of her. I moved in close to her and pushed my hips in her direction just as she had done earlier. She grabbed the waistband of my shorts in both hands and pulled down. The top of the shorts caught on my erection, pulling it down with them. When it finally sprung free, it bounced up suddenly, hit Iona under her chin and bounced in front of her face. Without a pause, Iona took my hard-on in one hand and placed it in her mouth. I almost fainted it felt so good. She was very good. She had obviously done this before. Within ten seconds, I was ready to explode and I told her so.

"If I do this now will it spoil the rest of the evening?" she asked.

"Not a chance," I responded.

"I'm good to go if you are," she said.

"Go for it, but don't expect it to take too long."

Iona grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into her mouth and down her throat until I could go no further and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She bobbed up, grabbed a lung full of air and pushed down again. The third time she bobbed up to breathe I went off. Over and over again, I pushed fluid into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could but some still escaped, running down her chin and into her lap.

When I was through, she cleaned my weakening cock with her tongue and lips. She wiped the residue from her mouth with her fingers and spread it on her breasts. I got down on my knees, standing was a problem, and leaned in to kiss her. I tasted myself on her lips and tongue as I probed her mouth with my tongue. I licked her lips clean, pushed her back on the sofa and licked her breasts clean as well. Her nipples stood up and demanded attention and I gave them what they wanted. I could see her eyes were closed and when I was finished she held my head between her breasts for several minutes.

Eventually, I stood up in front of her. She looked up at me and made a move to stand up as well. I offered her my hands and helped her off the sofa. Wordlessly, she took my hand and started to lead me to what I assumed would be the bedroom. I tripped over my shorts that were still around my ankles and we both laughed. We kissed again as we stood there and I kicked my underwear into the center of the room with the rest of our clothing.

We walked past the entry foyer to the other side of the apartment. On the way, we passed a small second bedroom that was set up as a small office and photo studio. The master bedroom was large enough for a complete New York studio apartment and colorfully decorated. A king sized bed dominated the room and had a half dozen pillows arranged so that I had the impression the bed occasionally slept three.

I helped Iona turn down the quilted comforter and she placed it on the floor at the foot of the bed. We pulled down the lightweight blanket and top sheet and climbed into the bed together. We lay side by side and I nuzzled her neck, kissed her ear and eventually her lips. My hands found their way to her breasts and I lifted them gently and stroked her still erect nipples as she slowly stroked my half-limp penis.

"I think we need to kill some time. Come with me," she said.

I followed her into a large master bathroom with two sinks, a tub large enough for two, a shower with room for several and mirrors everywhere. Iona turned on the shower and took two large towels from a cabinet next to the sink. She tested the temperature of the water, took my hand and led me into the shower. "I want you to wash my body until it's a clean as a baby. Then I'll wash you."

"Deal," I said as she handed a soft poof and a bottle of body wash. As I poured some body wash on the poof, I got the distinct smell of strawberries. I began washing her neck and shoulders and then her arms. I did her back and turned her around to do her chest. I paid special attention to her breasts, kissing them repeatedly to insure they were clean. As I did, I discovered the body wash tasted like strawberries as well. I finished up more quickly than I should have, anticipating the strawberry shortcake dessert later in the bed. If we only had whipped cream to go with it.

Iona washed my body with particular attention to my now almost full erection. She kept tasting it and swirling her tongue around the head. It finally met her criteria and we left the shower, dried each other off and went back to the bedroom.

I climbed into the bed as Iona turned on some music on a stereo system on her dresser. She then climbed in to bed facing my feet and leaving me with a magical view of her puffy pussy lips. I kissed her thighs and moved to her moist lips. My tongue found her inner lips and eventually her clitoris. Meanwhile, Iona was busy kissing and sucking my shaft and testicles.

"Mmmm," I mumbled.

"Is everything ok?", she asked.

"Everything's better than ok. I love the strawberry flavor from the shower and was fantasizing about whipped cream."

"Oh," she said. She jumped off the bed and trotted out of the room. She was back in thirty seconds with a can of pressurized whipped cream. She climbed back on the bed with her feet at my head, lifted her hips and filled her vagina with whipped cream until it overflowed.

She kept the can, turned over with her knees on either side of my head and lowered her black and white pussy to my waiting mouth. I sucked and probed. Nibbled and kissed every nook and cranny of her delicate pussy. Meanwhile, the room was filled with sounds of dispensing whipped cream as she repeatedly covered my crotch, licked and sucked it clean and recovered it again.

I could tell Iona was approaching an orgasm as I pulled on her clit with my lips and moved it around with my tongue. I had two fingers inside her, rubbing the area behind her clit at the same time. With my other hand, I alternately lifted her up so I could breathe and probed her ass. The way she stiffened when I pushed a finger into her ass only encouraged me further.

"Let me have the whipped cream," I asked.

I took the can from her and used it to fill her ass with cream. The result was quicker than I expected. She instantly stiffened, arched her back, moaned and came all over my face, neck and the bed. I held her gently as she came down from her climax. I rolled her over onto the bed, turned around to kiss her and entered her slowly. She pushed against me. "Deeper. Harder," she gasped.

I pumped into her as deep and as hard as I could. I increased the pace and she kept pace with me. We bounced and bucked all over the bed. Within minutes, Iona was approaching her second orgasm. I kept pumping into her as she screamed and pushed on me so hard I thought we were going to fall off the bed. Her orgasm was more intense than the first one. I didn't know that was possible. She squirted juices all over both of us. She came and came and came until she collapsed, exhausted.

When she was done, I realized I was still hard. I hadn't cum and I was still inside her. I moved slightly and she said breathlessly, "Not yet." I waited, holding myself slightly above her. "Ok," she said, and I began to move again inside her. After a few minutes, Iona said, "The other place."

I rubbed her ass hole with a finger. "Here?" I asked.

"There," she said.

I moved back a little, slid my erection from her pussy and pushed gently against her rectum.

"It's ok. Just push it in," she said.

I held my cock with one hand and pushed it slowly into her ass. Once the head slipped past her sphincter, I slipped completely inside her.

"Yes," she exclaimed. "Now do it again."

I began to pump into her ass vigorously. She met my every move with one of her own. Soon we were bouncing around on the bed again. The tightness of her ass increased my sensitivity and soon I knew I was not going to last much longer. Just as I released the first of my semen, she stiffened and climaxed a third time. This time without anything to deflect it, her cum sprayed at least a foot from her pussy all over the bed. I pumped three or four times more and we fell on the bed on our sides, tired but exhilarated, with me trapped inside her ass and holding her left breast with my left hand.

I think we fell asleep for a short time and when I awoke, I moved slightly, and my flaccid penis slipped from her body. The motion woke her as well. I rolled her onto her back and kissed her gently and repeatedly. She rolled me onto my back and returned my kisses. Her hair hung down over my chest and I rubbed it against my skin. The feeling was unique and I closed my eyes to enjoy it. She watched me for a few seconds and kissed me again, breaking my reverie.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"The whipped cream was a stroke of genius," she shared.

"Just a little something to go with the strawberries."

She laughed. "I think we need another shower."

This time the shower was less erotic and more practical. I got to wash her breasts and her cheeks. She washed my cock and it began to respond to her effort.

"You're kidding," she said.

"Probably not," I said.

She increased her effort and I responded appropriately.

"You think?" she asked.

"Probably. Turn around," I said.

Iona turned around in the shower and bent over slightly. I maneuvered behind her and guided my cock into her pussy. I wasn't the only one ready for action. We banged away in the shower until we both came again. We washed each other again and left the shower together. Iona wrapped her hair in a towel and we walked back into the bedroom.

"I could use something to eat," she said and she led me to the kitchen. Iona put together some scrambled eggs with toast and sausage patties while I watched her naked body.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked.

"More that you can guess," I answered.

After eating, we went into the living room, picked up our clothing and moved it to the bedroom. We stripped the bed and we remade it with another set of sheets Iona retrieved from the bathroom cabinet. I interrupted her more than once, coming up behind her, putting my arms around her to hold her breasts and rubbing my cock between her cheeks.

We had sex multiple times during the evening and night. The first time was in the living room where the music was still playing. It was slow and beautiful. I believe neither of us wanted it to end. I know I didn't. It ended on the sofa with Iona on top of me when I came inside her.

We slept in the bed together. Whenever either of us awoke, we woke the other and made love. It never reached the intensity of that first time, but it was just as fulfilling. I woke in the morning with the sun streaming in the windows and Iona sucking on my morning erection. When she realized I was awake, she climbed on top of me and slipped me inside her. We moved together, frequently changing positions, until I came again while on top of her.

We had breakfast together in the nude. Neither of us wanted to get dressed because neither of us wanted the night to end. Breakfast was more scrambled eggs, toast and sausage, this time with coffee and orange juice.

Eventually we knew it had to end. We got dressed and I kissed her goodbye. I couldn't help squeezing a boob as I left. I heard her laughter as she closed the door.

As I walked to the subway, I realized I had had eight orgasms over the last sixteen hours. I had no idea how many Iona had. My head cleared as I walked and I began to think that Iona had turned the tables on me in Bloomingdale's. I think she actually picked me up and I never knew it. I had to admire her technique. I don't know if I'll ever see her again but I hope so. I'm curious about the third set of pillows on the bed.

* * * * *

That's Michael's story. I hope you weren't disappointed. I wasn't. Tomorrow I think I'll go to Bloomingdale's.

12