Iphigenia and Helen

Story Info
A rewrite of the Trojan War.
3.7k words
2.6
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been 10 years after Helen betrayed her husband, Duke Menelaus, and ran away to Troy with her affair, the Trojan prince Paris. The Trojan, claiming that Menelaus cheated Helen first and abused her, declared war on Greece to obtain Menelaus' head. They had the biggest navy, bravest warriors and the most advance weapons in the world. The chances of our survival were slim.

King Agamenmon was reluctant and upset when I told him that Artemis, the Goddess of war, demanded the sacrifice of Princess Iphigenia, in order to survive the Trojan's invasion.

"What?! Hell no!"

"My Lord, I am sorry to say, but this is the only way."

"It's easy for you to say, it's not your daughter that's going to die on the altar!"

"This is the only way we will survive. The Trojans are monsters. We will not stand a chance without the protection of Goddess Artemis."

"No, I will not sacrifice my daughter."

"Please my King, the Trojans are marching toward us! There is no other way!"

"I said NO! Get out now!"

I decided to let him calm down and come back later.

When I walked out of the throne room, I saw Princess Iphigenia right at the door.

She said, "Priest Calcha, I heard everything. "

I kneeled before the princess, and said, "Please my lady, I am begging you now. You are our only hope. You are the only one that can save Greece from destruction."

"Say no more. I am willing to sacrifice myself. I will convince my father."

"Thank you, my lady! You are the honor of Greece and a true heroine!"

The princess convinced her father, and he gave in.

On the day of the sacrifice, the royal family chose not to witness. I needed to pick up the princess at the royal dining room, where she had her last meal and final moment with King Agamemnon, Queens Clytemnestra, and Prince Orestes. I arrived at the door, and with a hefty heart, I knocked. The princess answered the door. "Hey Priest Calcha."

"It's time, my lady."

"Ok, give me a couple of minutes."

She went back to the room and bid farewell to her family.

After a few minutes she came out, her eyes teared up.

"Ok, let's go priest."

We started our walk to the temple of Artemis. When we passed by the citizen plaza, a large crowds of citizens kneeled down and bid farewell to the princess. Princess Iphigenia waved to the crowd, and continued our walk to the temple.

When we were on the way, Princess Iphigenia asked, "Priest Calcha...will it hurt?"

"Yes my lady, but don't worry, it won't last for long." I answered.

We arrived at the temple. I led Princess Iphigenia to the bathing room. "My lady, please have your body prepared. I will wait for you at the altar."

Two maidens took the princess into the bathing room, and they would bath her, making her body ready for sacrifice.

After about an hour, the maidens led princess Iphigenia to the altar. She walked in naked, only wearing a floral garland made of white rose on her head, and a silver necklace on her neck. I asked her to kneel before the statue of the Goddess, and after my prayers, I asked her to sit on the altar.

Iphigenia sat on the stone altar. She closed her eyes and prayed to the Goddess for giving her the strength and courage to face her painful but honorable death.

Iphigenia's 18 years old nice naked body was fully visible at the altar. She was a short, beautiful girl, with straight blonde hair just passed her shoulder. Her skin was white as milk. Her breast were petite but delicious, her little nipples and small areola were pink. There was no fat in her abdomen. Her legs were lovely and intriguing. Her vagina shaved, making her pinky private part no longer private. I wished that she could take her time praying, so I could peep on her nude body for a longer time. My penis already erected just for the first couple of second seeing her naked. A priest is still a man, and his body will respond inevitably when a hot naked girl is around.

Iphigenia finished her prayers, looked at me, and nodded her head. My assistant priest handed me the sacrificial knife. I performed the sacrifice, which ended the princess' young life on the altar, and sent her soul to the realm of the Goddess. Her body then returned to the King for burial.

Duke Menelaus, the King's brother, had been blaming himself for the Trojan's invasion. He thought that if he didn't marry Helen, this wouldn't have happened. He denied that he cheated and abused Helen. For the past 10 years he had been very depress, hiding himself and refusing to get a new wife. He even put the death of Iphigenia to his burden, and hanged himself after attending Iphigenia's funeral.

Goddess Artemis was happy with the sacrifice. She stopped the wind from blowing, and the Trojans navy were unable to sail, buying us extra time to prepare our defense. When the wind blew again, the Trojans were so excited, but they didn't know the Goddess had prepared a storm for them. Most of their ships sunk in the storm. Remaining Trojan troops made it across the sea were killed by our archers in ambush. We did not lose a single man in battle, and not a single Trojan made it back to Troy.

After our victory over the Trojans King Agamenmon summoned me to his throne room.

"Congratulations for the victory over the Trojans, my King!"

"This is what Iphigenia has died for, Calcha. "

"Yes your majesty. The princess did a noble job and you should be proud of her. In fact all Greek should be proud of her."

"I am very proud of her indeed. As you know, the Trojans navy is destroyed, and their force significantly weaken. I think that it's a good opportunity to attack Troy, and most of my generals and military advisors agree. I want you to consult Goddess Artemis, and see if she will approve and help us if we are to invade Troy."

"Yes my lord, I will pray to her and let you know."

I prayed to the Goddess for a couple of days, and she gave me the answer.

I reported to the King," My Lord, the Goddess is very happy and satisfied with Princess Iphigenia's sacrifice, and appreciates her service as a priestess in her realm. Not only that she approves our invasion of Troy, she is also giving us an important tip. As you know, the City of Troy is heavily defended and their weaponry is far more advance. Attacking them head on will cause us huge casualties. Now here is the trick. Those Trojan morons are obsessed with horses. If we build giant wooden wheel horses and hide our troops inside, they will think we are gifts from their God and let us in. Once we are inside the castle, Troy is going to be ours."

The King was excited. "Ha! Sounds like a plan. Thanks Calcha. It's time for the Trojan to realize no one is to mess with Greece!"

The war went well according to the Goddess plan. The Trojans opened their gates to welcome our troops into their castle, which resulted in a surprise assault. Our troops faced some heavy resistance, but the price we paid were much less than if we had attacked them head on. Unfortunately, our greatest warrior Achilles was slain in battle inside the castle. The City of Troy was destroyed, most of their men were slaughter, treasures and women were taken back to Greece.

After the fall of Troy, the King summoned me again.

"Congratulations my King, for the glorious victory and destruction of Troy!"

"This is all thanks to Goddess Artemis. Without her protection and guidance, we may not be able to take down Troy. Therefore, I would like to offer two women we captured to Goddess Artemis for sacrifice."

"My King, this is so thoughtful of you. May I know who they are?"

"The first one is Polyxena."

"The Trojan warrior princess, who shot Achilles in his heel, causing him to be killed in battle?"

"Yes, that's her. She is responsible for the death of our greatest warrior, and must be paid with her life."

"Is she a virgin?"

"She is not married, so should be."

"Ok, who is the other one?"

"The other one is actually a Greek...I should say she used to be a Greek. The whore traitor bitch Helen."

"Oh Lord."

"She started the war against us, and caused Iphigenia to be sacrificed. She also needs to pay with her life. I know she is not a virgin, but she is the most beautiful woman in Greece. Perhaps the Goddess will accept her sacrifice?"

"Let me pray to the Goddess and get back to you."

Helen, the most beautiful woman in Greece, was married to Duke Menelaus, King Agamenmon's brother, at the age of 21. Their marriage only last for a year, and she had an affair with Paris, the prince of Troy, who was having a state visit at Athens.

She ran away with Paris to Troy. It took 10 years for Troy to build up an invincible navy and advance weaponry so they could defeat Greece. They claimed that Menelaus abused Helen verbally and physically during their marriage, and wanted to claim his head. Therefore, they started a campaign against Greece. It sounds like Helen was the root of causing the invasion, no wonder why King Agamenmon hated her so much.

After I prayed to the Goddess, I reported to the King the following day. The Goddess revealed that Achilles' soul wailed to her. During the siege of Troy castle Polyxena was covering Trojan soldiers at a high platform with her bow and arrows, and she saw Achilles was having a huge advantage fighting her fiancé. With her marksmanship, she could have took Achilles out in one shot. She aimed and shot at his heel instead, so her fiancé could take him out and get the glory of killing the greatest warrior of Greece. Achilles felt humiliated and wanted compensation for this insult. The Goddess requested Polyxena killed at Achilles' grave.

Polyxena accepted her fate. She requested that no Greek would be touching her, and allowing her to kill herself at Achilles grave. To my surprise, King Agamemnon agreed. She was bath at the temple, and escorted to Achilles' grave with the priests and soldiers. King Agamemnon, Achilles' family and fellow comrades were there to witness.

Polyxena walked up to the grave, disrobed herself naked. Although she was not very good looking, she had a rocking body. She had short hair and tanned skin, ample and firm breast, with brown nipples and areola, a tempting round hip, making a perfect S shape body. She kneeled at the grave of our great hero, sent out her right hand, and said, "Knife, please." A soldier gave her a knife, and she ended her own life with it.

King Agamemnon was happy with her service. He said, "Deliver her body back to Troy for burial with her family."

As for Helen, the Goddess would accept her sacrifice. Since Helen was no longer a virgin, she needed to be "sanctified" by a priest before she could sit on the altar, meaning a priest representing the Goddess would need to have sex with her.

As the High priest, I can appoint any priest under my command to do the job. This time, to sanctify the most beautiful woman in Greece, I would happily do it myself.

Sanctification occurred on the night before the sacrifice. When I walked into Helen's room, I saw Helen tied to a rack naked, with both hands stretched out tightly. Helen's beauty was beyond description. She was a tall woman with long killer legs. Her blonde hair was so long almost reaching her hip. She has blue seducing eyes, her skin white as silk. Her breast were in nice medium size, firm and mature. Like Iphigenia, she also had pink nipples and areola. Her vagina covered by pink and short hair. She was in a perfect shape, with no sign of fat in her body. She was 32 at that time, with a perfectly mature body of a woman. My penis erected instantly, standing there, my eyes wide opened, couldn't say a word.

After a minute or so, she smiled and said, "High Priest Calcha, long time no see."

We have met several times in different events before her escape to Troy 10 years ago, but did not have a chance talk.

I smiled back, and said, "I am surprise, my lady. You still remember me. Why are you tied up?"

"This is by the order of the King."

"I see. Of course, who else. And you know why he hates you so much?"

"Yes, he told me everything. He said I caused the war and the sacrifice of Iphigenia...and the suicide of Menelaus. I am sad and sorry to hear...Iphigenia was a sweet and lovely girl, in fact she was my favorite niece. I betrayed my husband Menelaus, and caused his death. I understand why he is so mad...Iphigenia was only 18, and Menelaus lived a screwed up life for the past 10 years, before killing himself. "

"My lady, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, priest."

"Did Menelaus really cheated and abused you? Did you ask the Trojan to attack us for revenge?"

"You asked 2 questions, priest. No, Menelaus had never cheated and abused me. In fact, he treated me like a goddess. I left him because he sucks in bed, and Paris is an irresistible man. But trust me, I didn't ask the Trojan to attack Greece. They did it out of their greed and ambition, using me as an excuse. "

"That's what I thought. If they attacked because of rage and vengeance, they wouldn't have the patience to wait 10 years."

"Calcha, you are a smart man."

"Thanks my lady. So the King shouldn't really blame you for starting the war."

"Well, I understand his pain. I did cheated his brother and betrayed Greece after all. I have no children with Paris, and I think this may be the punishment from the Goddess. The moment when Agamemnon walked into the city of Troy, I knew my death is certain. I am surprise his first order is not to execute me. Instead, he brought me back to Greece to sacrifice to the Goddess. That's an honorable death for me at least. I am living with the guilt of cheating Menelaus, the shame of having no children, and the sorrow over the death of Paris. Death is actually a relief for me. "

"Oh I am so sorry my lady; I should have untied you first."

"No, it's ok. Actually I want to try some tied up sex."

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes! Let's get started, shall we?"

I stripped of my robe, leaving my strong muscular arm, wide chest, six-packs abdomen, and a long erected penis visible to Helen's eyes.

Now Helen had the same look as me when I walked in and saw her naked.

"Holy...Hey Calcha, how old are you?"

"I am 40, my lady."

"Perfect body of a mature man. "

"Thank you for your compliment, my lady."

"Please, call me Helen."

"Ok Helen, let's begin."

I started by putting my hands on Helen's lovely face, and touching it gently. I then put my lips on hers, and started kissing. I felt her eagerly extending her tongue toward mine, so I opened my mouth a bit to welcome it in, and greeted her with mine. Both tongues flipping with each other and intertwined hungrily and intensely. I was surprised she was so eager to have it. I moved my hands to her back, and rubbing her back when we were kissing. Her skin was so smooth, and enjoyable to touch.

When we stopped kissing, Helen said, "Calcha, you are a good kisser."

"You too my...Helen. Actually I didn't expect you to be so cooperative."

"Well, you are going to do me tonight and sacrifice me tomorrow. This is my fate, and it cannot be changed. So why not make my last sex enjoyable?"

"That's true. I am glad you are thinking positive."

"Come on Calcha! You don't need to be so gentle and subtle. Let's have some fun! Show me what you got!"

"Sure! Bring it on!"

I moved my head to her breast, and started kissing and licking on her already hard nipple. Then I sucked it and pretended to swallow it, like a newborn baby sucking on her mom's tit.

I moved my hands to her breast, and caressing it. The medium size breast matched my hands perfectly, and they were soft, yet very springy. I felt they were bouncing in my hands.

"Calcha, squeeze! Harder!"

I walked over to her back, put my arms around her, and started squeezing hard on her breasts, at the same time, she turned her head to me, and we started kissing again.

She was having a good time. I changed from squeezing her breast to playing with her hard nipples with my fingers, by pinching and twisting them.

I stepped to her right side, my left hand squeezing and rubbing her round and firm butt, and my right hand started to move downward, from her breast, to her abdomen, and to my destination, her vagina.

My finger now rubbing at her private part, and searching for her clitoris hiding in her vagina hair. Once I found it, I massaged it with my finger and Helen started moaning like crazy. My finger's next destination was her labia, after rubbing it a bit my finger entered her passage, my fingertip turning and scratching inside. Helen now had her eyes closed, moaning and enjoying the moment, forgetting her guilt, sorrow, and the fact that she was going to die on the Goddess' altar the next day.

I took my finger out, moved to her front and kneeled before her. I pick up both her legs and put them on my shoulder, with my hands caressing her thighs. I buried my head between her legs, and my tongue licking her clitoris and labia. Helen's moaning now faster and louder, and I tongue entered her passage, licking her there until she got her first orgasm.

I let go of her legs and put them back on the floor, stood up, and grabbed her thighs and opened them a bit. There must be some stress on her hands now, without her feet supporting her, but she wasn't bother by it.

My erected penis had been waiting for this moment. I put it into Helen's now all wet vagina, and it felt warm and welcome inside.

Helen was moaning, "ar...ar...ar...ar...ar...ar..." according to the rhythm my penis was going in and out.

"Oh Calcha, faster! Harder!"

I started to pump faster and harder, each time going deeper and deeper, sometimes hitting her womb. She moaned louder every time when my penis touched her womb. Her breasts bounced according to the rhythm of my penis going in and out, and that was such a pleasure to watch.

"Oh Calcha! Calcha! Calcha! Calcha! Calcha!"

"Helen! Helen! Helen! Helen!" I also called her name each time I went in.

I felt it was about time, and I said, "Helen, here we go, get ready to receive my seed."

Finally, my penis penetrated deep inside her passage, and shot a load of semen into her womb.

Boy that was a lot of juice. I pulled it out when I felt no more semen was shipping out, and put Helen's feet back on the floor.

We were both panting joyfully.

After I recovered from the panting, I untied Helen and released her from the rack. I walked her to the bed, and lay her down, and said, "Ok Helen, now get some rest."

"Not so fast Calcha, we are not done yet."

"What?!"

She got up and sat on the bed, and asked me to sit next to her. She put her hand on my cooled down penis, and rubbing it nicely.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you like it Calcha?"

"Oh Helen, that is so comfortable."

My penis got hard on again.

"Ok, round two."

She kneeled before me, and put my penis into her mouth, as if she wanted to swallow it. Her mouth moving up and down my penis, and her tongue licking it along the way.

"Oh Helen, that was great! Oh...oh..."

Her mouth continued sucking and licking my penis, and my second load of seed exploded in her mouth. Without any hesitation, she swallowed it all.

"Thank you, Helen." I didn't know what else to say.

"No, thank you, Calcha. I had a great time."

"We should thank the Goddess. This is by her grace."

"Indeed."

"Ok Helen, have some good rest tonight, and I will see you tomorrow. "

"Goodnight Calcha, see you tomorrow."

The following morning at the temple, Helen went to the bathing room for her final bath. I waited at the altar with my assistant priest. The temple filled with spectators to witness the sacrifice.

Helen, accompanied by two maidens, walked naked along the aisle toward the altar, passing by hundreds of spectators along the way. She was wearing a garland made of white rose, and a silver necklace just as Iphigenia did on her sacrifice. Eventually they reached the altar, and Helen kneeled before the statue of the Goddess as I instructed.

12