Irene and Oscar Ch. 04

Story Info
Irene expands her sexual exploration.
7.8k words
3.48
7.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

The days following my move into Oscar and Irene's house saw the establishment of a routine. Irene and I would wake up and fuck, then get ready for the day and go to the kitchen. Oscar would already be up and have made coffee. We would all breakfast together on bread and cheese, after which I would go to work. What Oscar and Irene did after that I did not know, other than I understood that Oscar went to work later in the morning. I would return in the evening to be welcomed by Irene. If Oscar was already home the three of us would have a drink in the living room and Irene and I would fool around a bit. If he wasn't, Irene and I would fuck, probably in the living room otherwise in the main bedroom. We would all have dinner together late in the evening then watch the news. After that Irene and I would shower together then go to bed and fuck, often going to sleep still joined together. Sometimes Oscar would watch us, especially if he came home to find us in the living room. Sometimes he would sleep in the main bedroom, the three of us in the bed together, other times he would sleep in the spare room. Sometimes I would sleep in the spare room, but be joined in the morning by Irene.

I was very happy with the status, feeling vital and powerful, with an exquisite fuck on tap. Irene was positively glowing. She loved her new-found sexuality and was enjoying it to the full, becoming more forward and less inhibited all the time. She'd come to terms with how Oscar was feeling and seemed to be even closer to him. Oscar was now looking very happy. He had entirely embraced his position in the household, enjoying my presence. He was still fascinated by my cock and took every opportunity to touch it or suck it.

I thought that the time was now right to expand both of their experiences, so on Friday night when we were sitting in the living room after dinner, I asked whether we could perhaps entertain some people from my work. I was particularly thinking of a couple that had just arrived, who had a somewhat unconventional lifestyle.

"Irene," I said, "in the past few weeks some people have come over from London to help in my office. There is a girl amongst them that I would like you to meet and I wondered whether you would allow me to introduce her to you. This is her first time in Barcelona and it would help her adjust to the culture and life here if she knew some friendly local people. We could all go out to dinner, if that works for you."

"I would be very happy to meet her," Irene said, "but we don't need to go out to dinner. We will invite her here instead."

"Oscar, are you happy with that?" I asked.

"Si, si. Of course," Oscar replied.

"Good," I said, "I'll find out from them tomorrow when she is free and make the arrangements with Irene."

I was delighted with the offer from Irene, as that would make everything much easier. The girl (woman really) was Angie, very slim with narrow hips and small breasts. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and had an angelic face which belied her character. She was extremely sexual and quite open about it. She enjoyed fucking and was an adventurous and rewarding sexual partner, as I had discovered on more than one occasion. I thought that introducing her into the mix would bring about some interesting developments.

Later that night Irene said she wanted to be alone with me. When we went to bed, I spent a lot of time touching her all over, kissing, licking and nibbling. After a while she was writhing around on the bed, her cunt dripping.

"I want you inside me, Alan, please put your penis in me."

"Before I do that, Irene, I want to tell you how much you have changed in the short time I have known you. You have realised that you are a special woman and have become more confident in yourself. That confidence is easy to see and will attract men. You must be ready for that and decide how you want to handle it. Men will talk to you and touch you. They will try to make you excited. They will breathe in your ears and whisper how fantastic you are and how you should come home with them. You can tell them that you're married, show them your rings and point out your husband. They won't care, they will still want to fuck you or maybe have you suck them off. But that will always be your decision. Never do anything you don't want to do."

I watched her face as I spoke and saw it flush with excitement as she thought about the scenario I was describing, her mouth opening and her tongue licking her lips.

"I like what you say," she said, "it sounds very exciting," then she lay back on her back with her feet flat on the bed and her knees bent.

"Now come and fuck me with that big cock," she said.

"That's my girl," I said, "and that's how you must speak with men you like."

I grabbed a pillow and put it under her butt then got between her knees, positioned my cock and thrust it into her vagina, pushing all the way in.

"Oooof," she said, then wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her feet together as she grabbed my forearms.

"Oh, that feels so good. Sometimes I think I actually orgasm when you push your penis in me."

I started thrusting in her, hard strokes and all the way in. She fucked me back, groaning with each thrust. I felt her cunt get wetter and make squelching noises. I changed to a much faster speed and shorter strokes, bouncing her butt up and down on the pillow. She held me tightly, digging in her nails, then started kicking my butt with her feet and shouting "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I heard the door open and assumed Oscar had heard the noise and come to look.

"I'll fuck you, you sexy bitch," I growled, "I'll fuck you into next week," and redoubled my thrusts until she flung her arms onto the bed, lifted her butt high off the pillow, and screamed, her cunt squeezing my cock like never before. I held absolutely still as I felt her cunt relax then squeeze again, her hands beating the bed, her feet banging my butt until she slowed her movements and then came down off her high.

"Oh Alan, I don't know what happened, but that felt so intense."

"You orgasmed thinking about other men," I said.

"Have you cum?" She asked, "I didn't feel you cum."

"No," I said, "I haven't."

"Don't you want to?"

"I'll cum later before we go to sleep," I said. Then I heard Oscar clear his throat.

"Perhaps I can join you," he said, climbing on the bed, "then Irene can spend some time giving you pleasure. I would like to watch her suck you and for you to cum in her mouth. Irene, would you do that?"

"Oh I'd love to do that," she said.

She pushed my hips up so that my cock came out of her, and rolled me to the side. I lay on my back, my wet cock sticking up as she got on her knees and shuffled down so that she was between my legs, before licking her cum off my cock. She licked up and down and round my shaft, then tickled my frenulum with the tip of her tongue. I felt my cock jerk as she lowered his lips over my glans, her tongue licking the underside, then slowly she sucked me in, swirling her tongue around. Her mouth felt pretty good, especially with her active tongue, but it was nothing compared to her cunt. It was still quite stimulating, though, and I would enjoy playing spraying my semen inside it. I was now getting more aroused and started thrusting my hips.

"Not yet," she said, taking her mouth off me, "I want to enjoy this," then licked my balls before taking them in her mouth and rolling them with her tongue, before returning the top my cock to the warmth of her mouth. She continued to suck while starting to masturbate the part of my shaft that wasn't inside her. I could feel my pulse inside my temples as my arousal levels rise. My cock seemed to swell. She pushed down on my cock, trying to take me deeper until she started gagging.

"Breathe through your nose and swallow," I said, "otherwise you'll choke."

She did that and stopped gagging. The swallowing action caused her throat to contract and massage the tip of my cock. It felt pretty good and soon I was fucking her mouth more determinedly. She took her hand off my shaft as I was now holding her head with both my hands, moving it up and down my cock and was going to cum fairly soon.

"I'm going to cum soon, Irene," I gasped, "when I do, you better swallow quickly otherwise it will get uncomfortable."

Oscar leaned forward and started fondling my balls then held his hand tightly around the base of my shaft so that my fucking movements moved the skin of my shaft up and down, held by his fingers. It felt pretty damn good.

I carried on fucking her face, using her mouth like a cunt when I felt myself tense up and I couldn't stop what happened next. I gave a hard thrust up then held myself still in her mouth, my cock at the top of her throat, as I felt the muscle at the base of my shaft contract and a pulse of semen surge up my urethra and spray into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but it was too much and she started gagging, when my cock gave another jerk and another load sprayed into her mouth. My cock was now jerking and ejaculating every second or so. She was swallowing furiously but was overcome and was gagging, forcing my semen everywhere. I saw some come out of her nose and lots more out of the corners of her mouth. She lifted his head up for some relief and my cock flopped out onto my stomach, as semen flowed out of her mouth in strings, still connected to my cock. She looked a mess.

"Are you OK?" I asked, worried about her.

"Yes," she managed to answer, somewhat hoarsely, "I did not expect that."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Very much," she replied, "I love your penis.'

"So did I," I said, "you give an excellent blowjob."

"You came a lot and with such force that I could not swallow fast enough."

"You did a great job, Irene, and I enjoyed it. The best was seeing my cum dripping out of your nose."

"I choked just as you came which made me suck in my breath quickly which forced your cum into my nose."

"Well, it looked disgustingly sexy."

Irene then got off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. Oscar had not yet spoken, but he looked almost amazed.

"That looked fantastic," he said, "one day I want to watch you cum with nothing around your cock. I want to watch that thing of yours throb as your semen shoot out of the end. I could feel the underside of your cock expand and pulse as the semen shot up it, but I'd love to see it come out."

"Perhaps I should fuck Irene while your face is underneath her," I said, "you might like that. I could always pull out and you could watch me cum from very close. We could do that when she is next fertile."

"Good idea," he said, "just thinking about it makes me want to cum."

Just then Irene returned to the bed. She got in and lay facing me, then stroked my chest before playing with my nipples.

"I think I would like my husband to make love to me," she said, "but I'd like you to stay. Is that alright?"

"It's fine," I said, thinking that she probably wouldn't feel very much as she would still be wide open from my cock.

"That makes me very happy," she said, "Oscar, ven detrás de mí y hazme el amor. Quiero sentir tu pene en mí."

He moved behind her and spooned her. She shuffled her butt back towards him and lifted her right leg while reaching between her thighs and guiding his cock into her cunt. He pushed and entered her then she dropped her leg to keep him inside. He put his arm over her.

"Oh mi amor, te sientes tan bien. He echado de menos estar dentro de ti," he said.

They fucked gently. I could feel their movements when, unexpectedly, I felt Irene's hand on my cock as she started to fondle me while her husband fucked her. That was quite surreal. After some time, I could hear Oscar's breathing become more laboured and the mattress began to move more noticeably until the movement stopped and I heard a long sigh from Oscar and I felt Irene's hand squeeze my cock hard then stop moving. I lay there feeling very calm and contented and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Oscar's voice telling me it was time to get up. I was alone in the bed, Irene having obviously already got up. I went to the bathroom, had a shower, and got myself ready for the day before going through to the kitchen. Irene was there in her robe, Oscar was dressed. We had our usual breakfast together, after which I got up to leave and

Irene came with me to the front door. I pulled her towards me and put my arms inside her robe, my hands on her butt, as I kissed her goodbye. I felt her tongue briefly probe between my lips, then she pulled back from me and opened the door so that I could go.

Work had turned quite busy, so it wasn't until lunchtime that I managed to find time to talk with Angie. I knew her well, so was able to talk quite freely. I described how I'd met Irene and Oscar and how I thought she could help them move towards a better arrangement. I explained that Irene was very conservative on the outside, but harboured a passion inside that needed help to emerge. Angie listened with increasing interest, her face breaking into a broad smile.

"I'd be delighted to help," she said, "it sounds exciting and fun, and I need some new sexual challenges."

"Excellent," I said, "Irene has suggested that I bring you round to dinner at their house. Let's find a time that works and see how the evening develops."

We consulted diaries and found that Friday night was good. I called Irene who said that was good for them, so we made an arrangement for 8.00pm.

**********

It seemed like for ever, but eventually Friday evening arrived and I found myself at the door with Angie. I didn't use my key as I thought it more appropriate for them to ask us in. Besides, I didn't want Angie to know how permanent I was in the household.

Oscar answered the door and I saw his face light up as he took in Angie's appearance. She looked like a nubile young angel, young and innocent and just waiting to be introduced to the big bad world. I could see Oscar imagining all sorts of things and thought how he was in for a big and very pleasant surprise. Angie shook his hand demurely and thanked him for the invitation. He replied that it was their pleasure and he hoped she would have a good evening, then ushered us through to the living room.

Irene was waiting to receive us. She looked stunning in a lovely blue summer dress which showed off her figure to perfection. The top was low-cut, revealing her beautiful bust which was supported by a flesh-coloured bra. The mounds of her breasts swelled out over the top making me remember when I'd given her a lovebite on one of them. The dress then clung to her figure, flaring out at her hips and ending at her calves. Her hair was shining and her eyes glowing. I heard Angie draw in her breath.

Irene stepped forward with her hand extended to greet her, but Angie ignored that and stepped in close to her, kissing her on both cheeks. Irene held her shoulders as she kissed back, then stepped towards me. I kissed her on her lips, my mouth lingering a little longer than it should have as I gave a surreptitious lick. I stepped back to look at her again and decided that I was definitely going to fuck her later on.

Oscar had prepared some cocktails which he handed out, and we all drank a toast. They were pretty strong and I guessed that inhibitions would soon give way to desire. Irene invited Angie to sit next to her on the couch while Oscar and I occupied separate chairs. It wasn't long before Irene and Angie were in animated conversation, talking about Barcelona. They were both quite tactile people, so there was lots of touching as they talked.

After a while Oscar asked Angie about herself, what she did, how long she was staying, that sort of thing. She told him that she was a project manager working for me and that she'd be here for at least two months, but that it was her first time in Barcelona.

"Oh you must let me show you around," said Irene, "it's a lovely city and I can show you so many things."

"I'd love that," said Angie, "I'd also like to explore the night life."

"I know a few good places," said Irene, "but we don't go so often."

"I can believe that," Angie responded, "you're such a beautiful woman. I bet Oscar has to fight off all of the men who try to seduce you every time you go out."

Irene blushed.

"I'm quite shy," she said, "anyway, I'm sure you have a lot of experience of that. You are a very attractive woman."

"That's nice of you to say, but I wish I had your figure," Angie said, "just look at your breasts. Mine are so small. I wish they were like yours."

"Yours are beautiful," said Irene, "and you have a sexy figure. Ask my husband, he will tell you."

"I agree with Irene," Oscar said, 'you are very sexy."

He got up and poured another round of cocktails and handed them out. I saw his hand brush against Angie's bust as he did so. It wouldn't be long before things were really buzzing.

The conversation carried on for another short while before Irene invited us to the dinner table. She had prepared a typically Spanish spread of cold meats, cheeses and salads. I sat next to Irene and opposite Angie who sat next to Oscar. We were all talking together, with Angie talking mainly to Irene, while I talked politics with Oscar.

As the meal progressed, I put a hand on Irene's knee and managed to bunch up the material of her dress so that I could get under the hem and touch her skin. Once I'd got that far it didn't take me long to caress her inner thigh and let my fingers wander up to her crotch. As far as I could feel, she was wearing a very thin thong. She shifted in her chair as I rubbed it but carried on talking normally. A little later she put her hand on my thigh and gave a squeeze. I saw that Angie's one hand was also under the table and wondered if it was in Oscar's lap, although he didn't show any stress.

We finished dinner without any mishap and went back to the living room where Oscar provided us with some after-dinner drinks. Irene went to the kitchen and returned after a few minutes with a tray of coffee. Then we sat down as before.

We were all fairly relaxed now, the alcohol having taken effect. I moved closer to Irene and put my hand behind her head and tickled the back of her neck, then let my fingers wander round to play with her ear. She turned her head to look at me, her eyes dreamy, and I kissed her. I felt her lips open and I sucked at her mouth, running my tongue around inside. Soon we were kissing passionately, our tongues mingling as our saliva flowed into each other's mouths. I reached for her breast and felt it through her dress as she murmured with pleasure, until she broke our kiss.

"Can we go somewhere on our own?" She whispered.

"I'm sure we can," I replied softly.

I stood up then helped Irene onto her feet.

"We're going to spend some time on our own," I said to Oscar and Angie, "perhaps we'll see you later."

"OK," Oscar said.

I led Irene by the hand into the main bedroom. She stood in front of the bed while I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and picked it up, folded it and put it on a chair. I looked at her as she did this, thinking how gorgeous and sexy she looked. I noticed that her thong was discoloured where she was damp with arousal, and how her nipples were making her bra stick out.

"You're so beautiful and sexy," I said, "I just can't keep myself away from you."

I took off my shirt and trousers and threw them in the corner, then stepped up to her and kissed her neck, my hands on her butt pulling her close to me. My cock was standing upright inside my boxers and pressed against her stomach. I caressed her butt cheeks as my fingers roamed into her crack and down underneath the gusset of her thong to stroke her labia. She pushed her tits into my chest, rubbing them against me. I sucked up and down her neck as I felt her hips sway to my finger movements on her labia, which were starting to open up and give me access to the soft and slippery flesh of her slit.

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers