Irene Struggles to Please Her Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,393 Followers

"You look beautiful, my little slutty wife," Oscar said, his long-standing dream finally realized.

"Happy birthday, my love," I said, and I wiggled in order to jiggle my boobs for his insatiable lust.

We all sat there, naked, spent and exhausted, except of course for Susan, who had disappeared somewhere, I suppose back into our bedroom.

I barely heard it. Some sounds it seems only a mother can hear. "Mom!" came the plaintiff cry. "I had a bad dream!"

I scrambled to my feet. I knew I smelled of sex, but Isabella was a young twelve-year-old, so she wouldn't recognize the smell. I grabbed my bathrobe and scurried down the short hall to her bedroom. I kissed her, told her everything was fine, and everyone was fine.

"Mom, were you moaning? Are you okay?" Isabella asked.

"Yes, I was moaning, but sometimes there are good kinds of moans," I said.

"Like the moans on the porn sites?" Isabella asked. Maybe she wasn't such a young twelve-year-old, after all!

"Yes, dear, just like that. Now go back to sleep, okay?" I said.

"Are you going to moan some more?" she asked.

I thought about it. I knew one of Oscar's major fantasies was to be tied up naked, and helpless, while he helplessly was forced to watch some stud fuck me silly. Could I do such a thing? Why not, given what had just happened with Duane?

"Yes, I'm sure I'll moan a lot more, Isabella, but not tonight. I'm done for tonight," I said, using my soft, sweet, maternal voice.

"Good," Isabella said, as she rolled over and almost instantly fell back asleep.

I came back out in my robe and all three of Oscar, Duane, and Susan were now dressed. "She's back asleep," I said.

"Good," Oscar said. "How about a naked belly dance for the birthday boy and his friends?"

"Just the dance, right? I promised Isabella no more moaning tonight," I said.

"Let's take this one step at a time," Duane said. He could really sound lascivious sometimes.

I began a belly dance. "Naked," Oscar repeated.

"Give me a break, you horndog of a husband. I'll get there. Aren't the three of you overdressed?" I replied, even as my robe began to slip at my shoulders a little, due to my undulations.

The two men quickly undressed. Duane said, "Susan, my love, Irene said the three of us were overdressed. She said the three of us."

Susan shook her head, but then the two naked men went up to her and began to undress her. She pretended to protest, but we all knew she was just pretending in order to appear to be proper. Three minutes later my two lovers and my friend were jaybird naked. At the exact moment Susan kicked her panties off, aiming at my face, my robe slipped off my shoulders. It fell to my hips exposing once again my generous mammary endowment, and a couple of shimmies later it was off, pooled at my feet.

"Remember, Susan," I said, as Oscar approached her and Duane approached me. "I promised Isabella there'd be no more moaning." Some promises are truly hard to keep!

The next day Oscar said, "Best Birthday ever!"

I replied, "Wait until your next birthday, a year from now."

"You like big black cock, don't you?" Oscar said.

"I like your cock, lover," I said.

"And?" Oscar prompted.

"Okay, yes, I like Duane's cock, too," I said, feigning exasperation and desperately trying not to giggle.

"Do I have to wait a full year, until my next birthday? It's a long wait, don't you think?" Oscar said.

"Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see, okay?" I said.

Susan had told me Michel too was well endowed. I wonder if he would find a middle aged, slightly chubby, but willing, white woman appealing? Maybe I should find out? I could then tell Oscar all about it. Could it be a Father's Day present?

What Oscar would love, absolutely love, would be to be tied up naked, and to watch both Duane and Michel ravish my willing body, perhaps simultaneously! That will never happen. I'm just not that kind of woman. I think. Jeez, who knows, anyway? No need to think about that now, right? Right? I've got to take my fingers out of my pussy! My mind is just too wicked right now.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,393 Followers