Irene's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Irene meets an old flame.
3.8k words
3.97
26.8k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
522 Followers

It was a hot day in mid September, and Irene was on her lunch break, strolling through the busy streets of Barcelona, lost in thought. She was wearing a short, lightweight summer dress, with bare legs, and smart sandals.

She jumped when a rather good looking man spoke to her.

"Irene? Is it you Irene?" He said, obviously recognising her.

"I am Irene, yes," she answered, feeling a little intimidated by this man who obviously knew her, "but who are you?"

"I'm Roman, your lover from school, don't you recognise me?"

"Good grief, it is you! My you've changed a lot! By the way, we weren't lovers, my only lover is my husband, Oscar." Irene corrected him.

"Oh, ok, childhood sweethearts then. Whatever we were, it's great to see you again, and I must say that you look gorgeous."

Irene couldn't help herself staring at her former friend, he was no longer a gawky school boy, he'd become a very handsome man.

"Listen, can I buy you a drink or lunch, so we can catch up." Roman asked.

"Not right now, I'm afraid, I have to get back to work."

"This evening then?" He persisted.

"No, my husband is expecting me home, however, providing he doesn't object, you could buy me a drink tomorrow, after work. Give me your phone number so I can ring you if there's a problem."

Irene was pretty sure that her husband wouldn't object since she knew that he frequently fantasised about her having sex with another man. In fact, she thought, the biggest problem would be removing Oscar's belief that she would have sex with her ex school boyfriend.

Roman and Irene exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet at the same spot at ten past six the following evening.

All afternoon Irene kept remembering how handsome Roman had become, and how sophisticated and charming he seemed.

"I remember you mentioning him years ago," Oscar replied when his wife told him about her chance meeting with her childhood sweetheart, "so, are you going to see him again."

Oscar's heart was pounding in his chest while he waited for Irene to answer. He was so excited and was hoping that she gave a positive answer.

"Well, if you don't object, he's suggested buying me a drink after work tomorrow." Irene told her expectant husband.

"No, of course I don't object." He answered, perhaps a little too enthusiastically.

"OK, then, I will. Please don't start fantasising about me having sex with him, because that isn't going to happen, it's just a drink." Irene warned her husband.

"I understand my love, but it'll be nice for you, won't it, catching up with him after all these years?"

"Yes, I'm sure it'll be nice, now, I need to make dinner. Perhaps you could make something tomorrow night, so I don't have to dash home to cook." Irene suggested.

"Let me know when you're on your way and I'll heat up a couple of pizzas." Oscar suggested.

"OK."

For the rest of the evening Oscar couldn't get the idea of his wife going out on a date with an ex boyfriend out of his head, and Irene couldn't stop thinking about the good looking man who she was planning to have a drink with. Maybe her husband's fantasy wasn't such a bad thing after all, she thought, since she didn't have to feel guilty about having a drink with another man.

Throughout the following day at their respective jobs, Irene and Oscar could think of nothing but her date. Oscar was hoping that this man would seduce his wife, and Irene was just looking forward to gazing into his beautiful eyes.

Oscar saw his wife getting dressed in the morning, and he noticed the sexy lace thong she had chosen, which raised his heartbeat even higher. Clearly she was having some sort of sexy thoughts about this man, or why would she wear her sexiest panties?

"Where are you meeting Roman my love, outside work?" Oscar asked, as casually as he could manage.

"Yes, well, in the square nearby, why?"

"Oh, I just wondered where you could suggest for your drink." Oscar answered, impressed with himself for thinking of such a brilliant answer.

"Oh right, good point, yes, I don't think he lives here anymore. There's that new place that's so trendy, I'll suggest there."

"Good idea." Oscar answered, planning where he could hide to get a glimpse of this man who he hoped would seduce his wife.

At precisely six, Irene bustled out of her office and headed towards the square where she was to meet her ex. She was wearing her favourite summer dress, higher heels and her sexiest panties, although she scolded herself when she was putting them on, insisting to herself that there was no way he was going to get to see them.

As she crossed the square to where they were going to meet, Oscar was hidden around the corner of a building watching her. Irene obviously saw Roman, as she waved and walked more quickly. At first Oscar couldn't see him, but, as his wife moved closer he was able to edge round the corner until he saw the man she was meeting. When he saw him, Oscar's heart skipped a beat. Roman was seriously good looking, well dressed, and clearly a man most women would find attractive. He desperately hoped that his wife would find him attractive.

Oscar watched his prim and proper wife throw her arms around her ex boyfriend and kiss him on the cheek. He could feel his little cock making a small tent in his trousers, as he watched them hugging each other.

"Hello beautiful lady, that was a very nice greeting." Roman said as he enjoyed holding Irene in his arms.

"Oops, I got a bit carried away there, but you can let go of me now." She replied.

"But I'm enjoying holding you." He countered, and almost immediately she could feel his enjoyment pressing into her belly.

"Well, you shouldn't be enjoying me that much, I'm a married woman!" Irene shot back, but before he let go of her, she couldn't help noticing how large the bulge in his trousers seemed to be.

Finally Roman released Irene, and they headed towards the bar she pointed out, although Roman still hung onto her hand, and she didn't fight him to get free.

Oscar followed his wife and her old friend as they walked across the square towards the trendy bar. Seeing them holding hands gave him a feeling he wasn't expecting. It was jealousy. He had fantasised about his wife having sex with other men for most of their lives together, but it was always just sex, it wasn't romance, and seeing them holding hands looked an awful lot like romance.

Irene realised that she was really enjoying walking holding hands with this gorgeous romantic man who she had almost forgotten. For a brief moment she felt a little guilt, but that was quickly replaced by the familiar anger at her husband over his perpetual cuckold fantasies, and then a new emotion entered her head. It was excitement that she was holding hands with a man whose cock was obviously much bigger than her husband's. She tried to push that thought out of her head, but it just wouldn't quite go away.

"So what will you drink sweet Irene." Roman asked as they pushed their way through the crowds to get to the bar.

"A glass of cava please." She replied.

Roman ordered her cava, and a whisky for himself, and they found a spot at the end of the bar. The place was really crowded, and as more people crushed in the couple were pushed together, but neither of them minded. Irene was having feelings which she had thought were gone forever, her heart was beating fast, and she was enjoying the feel of Roman's fit body pressed against hers, and the smell of his expensive scent, and just a little musk from his perspiration in the hot crowded room. She could feel a warmth spreading between her legs, and a slightly damp feeling in the sexy panties.

Roman was also enjoying their forced proximity. Irene's perfume was intoxicating, the view of her cleavage was arousing, and the warmth of her body against his was making him erect again.

"So, I thought you moved down south with your parents?" Irene asked, trying to get her mind off the feeling of her ex lover's erect cock pressing against her.

"Yes, I did, in fact I still live in Malaga, but I do a lot of business up here in Catalonia, so I stay in Barcelona, at least a few days every week." He answered.

"And are you married?" Irene asked, not sure what she wanted the answer to be.

"I was, but a couple of years ago, my wife died of Leukemia." He answered, sounding a little sad.

"Oh, you poor thing, I'm so sorry. No children?"

"No, we wanted some, but it didn't happen. Perhaps a blessing, in hindsight." He answered, aware that his erection was subsiding.

Oscar had managed to squeeze into the crowded bar and had finally got close enough to his wife and her ex to see what they were doing. He saw them pressed together and his jealousy was replaced by extreme excitement. Never in his married life had he seen his wife looking so much like a woman who wanted to be fucked by another man.

"Can we talk about something else?" Roman asked.

"Of course, sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Irene replied.

"It's ok, but you can make it up to me by having dinner with me." He asked, hoping his subtle blackmail would work.

"Oh, right, yes, I suppose so. I'll just text Oscar to let him know." Irene answered, feeling a little flustered, but also quite excited.

Oscar heard his phone beep, announcing a text, and he struggled to pull it out of his trouser pocket. It was from his wife.

"Roman is taking me to dinner, I hope you don't mind. Just one pizza needed."

Once again Oscar felt his little prick growing. If they were having dinner surely they would have sex afterwards, isn't that what happens? He thought.

The happy couple left the bar and headed for the Bareo Gotico to choose a restaurant, and Oscar did his best to keep up, however, in the end he had to admit defeat and head for home, but then he remembered that he had Irene's phone on his find friends app.

It took a few minutes, but finally Oscar's phone located Irene, and he set off towards her, hoping she didn't lose signal in the narrow streets.

"How about this place?" Roman asked.

"It looks very expensive." Irene replied.

"Only the best for you, sweet Irene," Roman replied, "anyway, I can afford it."

So, Irene thought to herself that her ex had become both handsome and wealthy. They both entered the restaurant, still holding hands, and as they followed the waiter to a table in the corner a new thought popped into Irene's head, unbidden. Is Oscar's fantasy something he would really enjoy? She scolded herself silently, then decided that she could always ask him.

"Oops, sorry!" Oscar blurted out just after he bumped into the attractive young woman. He realised that he had dropped his phone and crouched down to retrieve it, then found himself staring at her long legs. His face was level with the hem of her very short skirt.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry, I dropped my phone."

"I noticed." She replied.

Oscar stood back up, clutching his phone and looked into the dark brown eyes of the beautiful woman he had collided with.

"You could buy me a drink to apologise, if you like." The gorgeous woman suggested.

"I'm sorry I can't." He replied without really thinking about it.

"OK, suit yourself." She replied before continuing her walk down the street.

Oscar turned and admired her tight bum cheeks as she walked away.

I must be completely mad! He thought, turning down a drink with that beautiful young woman so he could spy on his wife having dinner with another man.

"Oh well," he said out loud, "it proves how strong my fantasy is."

Oscar continued to walk towards the now stationary signal from his wife's phone, just as she and her old friend sat down at the table in the corner. She noted that they were in the most private spot in the whole restaurant, and wondered whether Roman would take advantage of their location, and also whether she should let him.

"Another cava?" Roman asked, putting his left hand on the top of her thigh.

"Yes please." She replied, and didn't remove his hand.

"Or we could have a bottle of champagne if you prefer?" He asked with his lips so close to her right ear that she could feel his warm breath as he spoke.

"The cava will be fine." She replied, turning her head towards him.

They were looking into each other's eyes and their lips were only a few centimetres apart. Roman leaned into Irene and kissed her gently on her moist lips.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist that." He confessed, and then kissed her again, a little more passionately.

Irene didn't push him away.

The waiter stood patiently, letting the couple finish their kissing before clearing his throat.

"A bottle of your best cava please." Roman said, without turning his head away from his beautiful date.

She's wearing a wedding ring, but I'm sure he isn't her husband, the waiter thought, as he headed to the bar to order their drinks.

Oscar finally found the restaurant where his wife and her ex-boyfriend were eating. He was very impressed, it was obviously very expensive. He approached the window and immediately saw his wife and her date. Although the table was hidden from other diners, it was clearly visible from one of the windows onto the street.

Because the table was on a raised section of floor, Oscar could see under the table, and he immediately noticed Roman's hand on Irene's thigh, and he watched transfixed as they kissed quite passionately. He stepped to the side so they wouldn't see him, and punched the air and called out "Yes!!Yes!!Yes!!"

He looked through the window and saw that they had stopped kissing. He knew that Roman could see him, but that didn't matter as he didn't know Oscar.

Regretfully Oscar decided to set off home. He didn't want to stand in the street all evening, and there was no way he could influence what the couple did after the meal. He made a little silent prayer that Irene would go back to Roman's hotel and have sex with him, and then started his journey home.

He no longer felt any conflicting emotions, all jealousy was forgotten, he just felt a sort of euphoria that finally his wife was going to make him a cuckold.

The starters arrived, so Roman and Irene had to stop kissing and eat. Irene was sure that the food was wonderful, but she just couldn't concentrate on the taste, as her mind swirled around and around. The thought she kept coming back to was how much she had enjoyed Roman's kissing, and then, right behind that thought, were her feelings of guilt.

"You are a fantastic kisser." Roman told her, between mouthfuls.

"Thank you, so are you, but we shouldn't have done it, I'm a married woman."

Even as Irene said the words, she remembered all the times Oscar had asked her to pretend she had a lover whilst they were having sex. Surely if she fulfilled his fantasy that wouldn't be cheating, she thought.

"It was only a kiss, sweet Irene." Roman whispered as he looked deep into her eyes.

Irene's heart was pounding, excited by her old flame's intense look.

As soon as they had both finished their starters Roman turned to Irene and started giving her little soft kisses, on her lips, her eye lids, her ears, which made Irene feel more and more aroused. It occurred to her that she was slipping rapidly into accepting that she would have some sort of fling with her ex boyfriend, and she tried to resolve not to let it go any further.

The waiter came to clear the plates, and then a different waiter brought their main courses. Irene felt Roman's hand on the top of her thigh again, feeling warm even through the summer dress. His hand started to stroke up and down, getting closer to her sex with each stroke.

Irene knew she should stop him, but the steady rhythm of his strokes was mesmerising, and as he finally started brushing across her mound of venus, the waiter was there, and she didn't want to cause a scene. At least that's what she told herself. As soon as the waiter left, Irene reluctantly pulled Roman's gentle hand off her.

"That's very naughty Roman, you mustn't touch me there, I'm married." Irene rebuked her handsome date.

"But you were enjoying it." He countered, sounding almost petulant.

"That doesn't change anything, you mustn't do it." Irene insisted with as much conviction as she could manage.

During the rest of the meal Roman kept his hands to himself, but once they were outside the restaurant waiting for a taxi to take them home, he pulled her into his arms and started kissing her with gentle but firm passion. Irene didn't even bother trying to stop him, until she felt a bulge starting to press against her stomach.

"When can I see you again?" He asked without completely releasing his captive.

"I haven't said that you can see me again," she retorted, "you haven't exactly behaved yourself."

"Please don't be cruel. I'm back here next week, please say you'll have dinner with me again."

"Maybe, I have to ask my husband before I commit myself."

"OK, well, I guess that's the best I'm going to get." Roman conceded.

In the taxi on the way to Irene's apartment, Roman started to kiss her again, and despite what she had just said, she didn't try to stop him. In fact, she really enjoyed his kissing, and when he put his hand on her bare knee she didn't remove it. He was just starting to slide his hand up the inside of her thigh when they arrived outside her apartment.

"Please let me know about next week" Roman asked.

"OK, I'll try to text tomorrow. Night, thank you for a lovely dinner."

"Hi darling, I'm home!" Irene called out as she walked into the lounge.

"Gosh, you're early, I thought you would be much later, if you came home tonight at all."

"Good grief, why wouldn't I come home? He's an old school friend, not my lover!"

"Right, ok, so, how was your evening? Did you go anywhere nice?" Oscar asked, not letting on that he knew exactly where they went.

"Yes, actually, we went to a very posh restaurant, and it was very nice."

Nice wasn't the word Oscar wanted to hear, but he kept calm and tried his best to play the long game.

"And are you seeing him again some time?" He asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Well, actually, he did ask if he could take me out to dinner when he's back up here next week, but I told him that I would have to ask you whether you are happy about it. What do you think?"

Irene's heart was beating rapidly as she waited for Oscar's answer. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted him to say. On the one hand she really wanted to spend another evening with such a handsome and charming man, but on the other hand she knew it was wrong, and she risked damaging her marriage.

"Of course I'm perfectly happy for you to see him again, especially if he's going to take you out to classy restaurants. You deserve a bit of luxury, now and again." Oscar answered, endeavouring to sound relaxed when in fact he was so excited he could feel his little cock straining to get erect again, despite having masturbated twice since he'd arrived home.

"This isn't about your fantasy, you understand, it's just me having dinner with an old friend." Irene said, with a lot more conviction than she felt.

"Good, that's settled then. Shall I make us some coffee and you can tell me all the details, what you had to eat, and so on." Oscar suggested, glad to go into the kitchen before his wife noticed his erection.

As Oscar disappeared to make the coffee Irene allowed herself a little smile. She'd noticed his erection, and thought to herself that perhaps her husband's fantasy might come in useful after all the years of having to pretend she had lovers while they were making love.

Irene sent a quick text to Roman, saying that Oscar had said ok to their date, and asking him which evening would suit him. Just as Oscar was putting her coffee cup down beside her she got a reply from Roman. It said Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Robsound
Robsound
522 Followers
12