Irish Hospitality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got to her feet with Toms assistance, they embraced their naked bodies against each other and she forcefully kissed Tom open mouthed, ensuring he shared her baptism of come, saliva and passion. Then she pulled him back under the full force of the shower head and kissed him more as the hot water sluiced off evidence of, what to was Tom their sexually dangerous exchange.

Showered and back in the boot room, Eileen dried him off, while shyly murmuring endearments, thanking him, fussing over him seemingly subservient to him and as he dressed, she dried herself, till somewhat reluctantly she put on her dress and brushed her hair. Tom thought her behaviour strangely erotic, if not a little dangerous, but he had enjoyed it, it was like she had been tamed.......... "Is that what you wanted Eileen?" Tom questioned. "Oh god yes, it was wonderful Tom, we must do it again soon!"

Eileen looking as fresh as a new dawn, beautiful as ever with damp hair, took Toms hand and led him to Vera's study, a room he had not seen before or been aware of. She knocked and they entered.

Vera rose from her large regency desk, greeted Eileen with the a warm lingering kiss and Tom almost as warmly. "I've got some great news Eileen," Vera enthused . "We've got the contract sweetheart. We start filming in around a months time, scripts will be here next week, a months very profitable work, which will allow me time to schedule the performers." Eileen congratulated Vera with more hugging and kissing, Tom joined in the congratulations not sure of the reason of the euphoria.

After a few minutes catching up about Toms guided tour of the farm and a promise by Eileen to describe the sex with Tom later to Vera, they went through to the dinning room.

"We always have lunch, every day, a light lunch though, one or sometimes two of the managers join us, a chat over food keeps everyone informed, Sal will be joining us shortly, you met her last night," Vera said with a chuckle..... embarrassing Tom a little, "She is very talented," a smiling Eileen added.

Sal joined them, hugs a kisses were exchanged with Vera, Eileen and Tom, added to Toms greeting as she hugged him was a massage of his cock. These women were certainly forward he realised.

They were seated at the table and Olga and Ashine served them lunch, a starter of crab cakes, a main course of ham salad and sorbet to finish. During the lunch Vera and Eileen chatted to Sal about business, most of which Tom didn't hear as he was lost in thought of his experience since meeting Vera and Eileen in Chester, occasionally appraising Sal, in particular her boobs that were just kept in check with a tight white cotton shirt, he wanted to wallow in them. The conversation turned to in the contract Vera had just been awarded, accommodation, security, and the need for some set building, which Vera advised she would draw up the next day. "Would you look at the drawings Tom and let me know if it's something you could handle? This would be paid for additionally to your retainer as we have a budget for it." Tom replied, "I'm sure I can cope with it having seen the workshop."

Dinner finished over, Olga and Ashine cleared away, hugs and kisses were exchanged and as Sal hugged him she whispered in his ear, "later big boy." They parted leaving Tom to his own devices.

Tom walked to the workshop, opened it up, donned on a cow gown he noticed hanging in a polythene bag on the rear of the door, he went about checked everything worked, the machines were old, solidly built but worked perfectly, the power tool were relatively new, all good to go. Two wood working benches, space to move around, various timber on a rack on one wall, a store room with paint, ironmongery, all the sundries needed to maintain the farm. He found a log of purchases, detailing suppliers, dates, cost and job they were for, very efficient..... he wondered who had done it.

He checked over the pick up truck, it was about five years old, it a well used condition, he found some engine oil and topped it up, he topped the water coolant up too. Starting it up, it sounded ok, in attempting to move it back from the doors, it was noticeable the hand brake drums were stuck on, as he applied power, they released and the truck lurched back as they did. It must have sat for a while. He drove it around in a circle between the buildings, satisfied it was in good condition to drive he went back to the workshop locked it up and returned to the house, parking in the rear courtyard.

Taking note of the house etiquette he made use of the wet room and cleaned himself, not as good a someone doing it for you but the memory from earlier that day sufficed. Dried off he dressed and went to his room, he need a rest, he stripped off naked for the forth time that day and slid into his bed for the first time. He was asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He missed dinner, he slept through, to being woken in what he thought was a dream, he was fantasising of the gorgeous Olga, giving him a full on blow job, preparing him for Ashine, who was hovering at the foot of an ornate four poster gold bed, gold canopy, gold sheets and gold pillows...... he was at the point of spurting his sperm down Olga's throat when he was woken ..........


12