Iron Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malik laughed at the finger and decided to get brave. Walking behind her he grabbed her ass and she jumped.

"Well bitch, looks like I can still make that ass jiggle!" he said laughing.

His friends laughed as well and one of them grabbed his phone and started to record in case she swung at him again. Leta turned about and was about to get into Malik's face when her eyes saw the giant coming towards them. As they taunted her one of them saw the bulk of a massive man walk up to them. While all were bona fide thugs, the sight of the scowling man made them back up.

"Dude, grow the fuck up and leave her be," Ben said giving Malik a deadly stare.

Malik turned and was about to say something when his head saw chest and his neck craned up to see the scowling face of Ben Harris. Ben set his bag down and crossed his massive arms. Malik was about to go somewhere when he realized they were in the maintenance exit and he couldn't get away. Ben stalked up towards him and shoved past him rudely. The impact of his shoulder nearly spun Malik's slimmer frame to the floor. He looked to Leta and nodded his head.

"You OK?" he asked and she nodded her head. "Go ahead and go, I'll make sure they don't bother you."

With that Ben turned around and walked towards the men. The gave him another look where they tried to look fierce but it seems one of them had a working brain cell and ushered them all to just turn and leave. It didn't help that they saw Leta standing behind the mountain of a man clutching her stomach as she laughed out loud at their peril. She had always heard them say they were tough and bad, but the sight of one big man made them run. She got her laughing under control and padded over to the big man. She touched his arm and he looked at her.

"Thanks. I coulda handled them, but thank you," she said smiling gratefully.

"Don't mention it. Have a good one," Ben said smiling politely and went to get his bag.

Leta watched the big man go and she shook her head. A gentle giant she said in her mind and giggled a bit. He was sort of cute, but way too big for her liking. Seeing her way to the store she suddenly noticed he was looking confused.

"You OK, big guy?" she asked.

"Me...yeah I'm just trying to find something for my daughter," he explained.

"Well you helped me maybe I can return the favor," she offered.

"That'd be nice," he said back smiling politely.

"Well, how old is she?" Leta asked.

"Twenty four," Ben responded.

Leta laughed aloud and he got a curious look on his face.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"How old are you?" she asked incredulously.

"Forty three. Why is that funny?" he asked back confused.

"She's older than I am!" Leta laughed.

"OK then. You can definitely help me then," he laughed and Leta smiled at him with an amused grin.

"Well what does she want?" Leta asked.

"She usually likes practical and useful things more than something flashy or anything like that," Ben explained.

"Well I know that all women need lingerie, so why not get her a gift card from Victoria's?" Leta offered.

"OK...simple, useful, sounds good to me," he said.

Leta led the way and they walked to the store on the other side of the mall. As they walked they traded small talk and both were amused by the other. Seeing a simple chance at a good conversation Leta took it. They spoke of many things along the way. When she heard he was an iron worker she had no idea what that was. He explained he built buildings as well as fabricated motorcycles with his friends. As he went on he also told her that aside from building bikes he loved to ride them and did as part of a local motorcycle club. Leta was impressed by that and decided to help him some more.

As they walked into Victoria's Ben was a bit more nervous than he anticipated. He was a gentleman and ogling ladies as they shopped for intimates was something that was left to the younger guys.

Leta settled into shopping mode and found all she wanted and even a few new things she'd keep in case of a special occasion. She saw Ben go to the counter and make his purchase. She watched him get the gift card and laughed. He was so bashful looking as he kept his eyes focused on the counter that it was kinda cute. Leta watched a bit longer and got an idea in her mind. She walked up to him after he made his purchase and decided to play with him a bit. Selecting a very sexy lacy bra that was white with black designed she held it up to him and in a cute voice she asked him a simple question.

"What do you think?" she asked innocently.

Ben saw the item and it looked nice. He nodded his head and then his mind imagined her wearing it and he looked away.

"Um...it looks good," he said sheepishly.

Leta smiled and she walked to the counter and set it down. She looked over her shoulder at him and saw he was watching her curiously. Loud enough to be heard she made him blush.

"Well if you like it, I'll take it!"

Ben about lost it as the women in the room turned to look at him incredulously. Ben was about to blush when he realized she was busting his chops. He chuckled and shook his head at that. Leta laughed a bit and the girl behind the counter giggled seeing the big man so uncomfortable like that. Ben shook his head laughing and walked out. He sighed as he laughed a bit more at what she did. As he was going to leave he felt her hand on his forearm again. Looking down at her she had an impish smile on her face.

"So what else do you need help with?" she asked .

"That would be it," he said laughing.

"Aww, come on papi. You don't need any more of my help?" she asked pouting at him.

"I think you helped enough, you little minx," he said and poked her side making her giggle.

"Maybe I did. But how bout this; let me get you a coffee to make up for it," she said smiling at him.

"That works for me," Ben said and they walked to the Starbucks.

Ben was about to pay for the coffee when Leta stopped him. The look she gave him was one he almost laughed at. She had her hands on her hips and cocked it to one side. The look on her face was a "What do you think you're doing?"-one that was actually very cute. He stepped back and she turned to pay. The cashier noted the exchange and he snickered as he made the drinks. Leta took the cups after it was done and she handed Ben his. Seeing his bemused expression she craned her neck to look up at him.

"And what's so funny?" she asked and her accent came through.

"Nothing," Ben said smiling a bit at how cute she was being.

For some reason the near bossy tone she used while she asked him that, made him crack a wide grin.

"I don't care how big you are, I'll still kick your ass!" Leta admonished and Ben about spit out his coffee.

Leta scoffed a bit as they went to a nearby seat by the fountain. Ben got his chuckling under control and sat with her. The pairing of the two was so mismatched it drew stares. Ben with his golden tan and massive bulk and Leta with her tiny body and dark skin. They sat sipping their coffee and Leta decided to be more civil. They talked about his daughters and how they were doing. She smiled as she saw a picture of the four girls and felt smaller still. All of them took after their dad and were above five nine. The youngest stood six foot and Leta was slightly annoyed by how all of them had nice figures to go with their length without making them look like shaky twigs. She could see his pride in the girls and as he talked about them she noted a sadness under his voice. Leta had been forced to grow up early and learned to discern when something was wrong. It was how she caught Malik fooling around. Looking at Ben she couldn't help herself from prying.

"So what happened?" she asked softly.

"What happened? Life happened," Ben said with a sigh.

"I mean why don't they still live with you?" she asked.

"Because of their mother," Ben said harshly.

"Oh....sorry if I upset you Ben," Leta apologized.

"No, it's not your fault. Let's just say I did everything I could for that bitch and how did she repay me? By fucking some asshole in our bed," Ben spat and wished he hadn't. People looked at him nervously seeing the anger in his eyes.

Leta surprised him as she took his hand and squeezed it to try and calm him down. What she did next blew his mind as she looked at one woman who was gawking at them stood up and she snapped at the lady.

"What? Can't a guy say how he feels?" she snapped and the nosy woman looked away quickly.

Ben chuckled softly and shocked himself when he put his massive hand on Leta's shoulder. Leta felt the huge hand touch her and it was like a jolt of something. She was amazed at how massive it was and when it rested on her back she felt like it was covering half of it. The real thing that got her was how gentle his hand felt on her back. She looked at him and saw his eyes were appreciative of the gesture. She responded by patting his knee. Seeing her tiny hand on his leg made her laugh a bit.

"Good god what bean stalk did you fall from?" she said laughing.

"Umm, the one in Mount Vernon," Ben said and she laughed at that.

They sipped their coffee and talked a bit more about many other things. Sadly, she had to get home and prepare for her other job. Ben walked her to her car and when they got there it was a wreck. Most likely Malik and his goons had trashed it and she was incensed.

Ben saw the shambles the car was in and his own anger got the best of him. He looked around and saw the five men sitting by an SUV laughing at her misfortune. Ben didn't waste a word. Without thought he walked off and towards them. His massive stride covered the distance in a short time and the men got to their feet and were ready for anything. Without a word Ben walked up to Malik who stood up and thinking he was secure with his friends behind him stood firm.

What he didn't expect was the sheer speed Ben had. When Ben's massive hand found his shirt front and hoisted him off the ground like a rag doll Malik's eyes widened. He didn't realize it but he was launched into the SUV. The air was blasted from Malik as he impacted with the vehicle and it rocked a bit from the impact. Malik shook it off only to have his own eyes meet something that made them widen. Ben's grim visage was in his face as he was held up by the same shirt. Ben put his face but an inch from his and said slowly, but loudly.

"I know it was you who did that. You may have the cops fooled but not me. I don't give a fuck how many friends you have, cuz I have a lot myself. If you want I can have fifteen more guys like me here plus a lot more trouble ready people. You come near her or fuck with her again I'll personally tear your fucking head off and shit down your neck! Am I fucking clear boy?" he spat into Malik's shocked face.

"Man you won't do shit!" Malik countered, still feeling the brave little bitch with friends.

"Wanna bet?" Ben set him down and rolled up his sleeve. The large demon skull tattoo of his bike club showed.

Malik saw the tattoo and from his own street knowledge knew that mark. It was a very hard edge biker club that ran with a very nasty biker gang from New York and the surrounding areas. His eyes looked at Ben and seeing the fact that the tattoo showed he was a full member of the club in good standing made him back off on his next comment.

"Dude look man..." Malik went to say but Ben had enough.

"Leave her be. End of story, end of lecture!" Ben said emphatically.

Ben didn't even look at the friends and walked away like nothing was wrong. He didn't just fabricate the bikes, he went on runs with the club that he was a co-founder of. He knew that they ran with a biker gang from the area, but he never involved himself in it. Ben walked back to Leta who was on the phone with the cops. She saw Ben walk back and when she saw Malik get into his vehicle and leave she was about to say something. Ben put his hand on her shoulder and she stopped suddenly. Looking up at him she saw him shake his head and as the cop showed up she cooled her head.

The cop took the report and viewed the security camera that did show Malik and his friends break the window and slash the tires. He got the make and model of the SUV and put it out. In the meanwhile Leta was without a car and she still had to work. She was about to walk to the bus stop when Ben stopped her.

"I can give you a lift if you want?" he offered.

Leta shook her head. "No, you don't have too. Besides you don't want to see where I live," Leta said softly.

"Let me guess. Patterson?" he guessed.

"Yes. I know it's a ghetto and..." she started to ramble, but he raised his hand.

"Get in the truck," Ben said and took her shoulder and led her along.

Leta shook her head and wanted to protest, but the way he led her made it a futile gesture. Besides she couldn't stop his big body from moving and walked with him. The sight of her wearing her tan boots with jeans and a tan shirt was quite the contrast to Ben and his black cargo pants white shirt and work boots. She was shocked when he let go of her and she was still walking with him. Seeing his large truck was no surprise to her. Leta accepted his help in and when he got it going she was amazed at how modern the interior was. He drove out of the parking lot and onto the highway and she relaxed a bit. They drove in silence and after a while she turned on his radio. The music that played didn't surprise her either as an older Metallica song played and she shook her head.

"What?" Ben asked seeing her expression.

"Figures," was all she said.

"Oh come on! Metallica is good stuff and you know it," he said grinning.

"I didn't say it wasn't," she bit back.

Seeing her getting feisty again made him chuckle a bit. For some reason the feisty young lady was making an impression on him, but he shook it away. She was young enough to be his daughter after all and he dropped the issue in his mind before it got any worse. As the conversation on music went on Ben was treated to her style of music. He let her turn on one of her radio stations and listened to the Latin flavor she liked.

The drive back got more entertaining as the song she really liked came on and she danced in the seat. Ben watched her dance and smiled at her. The way she danced showed she could obviously get down on a floor, something he was OK at. Leta pointed out where she was at and he drove her to it. The building was an older one that was in a heavy Latino neighborhood. Ben noted the looks he got as he pulled up and parked by her door. She led him to the back area where she normally parked and had him park in her spot.

"If it's not too much trouble, can I get a ride to work? I am late and they are not gonna like it if I'm a no show," she asked him.

"No problem. Go ahead and change and I'll wait here for you," he offered.

"No, you're not waiting in the parking lot. Now, come on," she ordered and he took the keys from the ignition.

Leta led him from the lot to her apartment on the upper floor. When they walked in Ben was pleasantly surprised at how neat and organized the place was. She motioned to the couch and he sat down to wait for her.

Leta went to her bedroom and looked at what she was wearing. She liked the boots and the pants, but needed a new top. She took it off and walked by the door forgetting Ben was in the room next to her. Ben saw the lovely view of Leta in a very nice white bra and seeing her flat tummy and toned cord he let out a low whistle. He hadn't seen a body like that in forever. The richness of her skin was also a very nice thing as it contrasted with the white bra so nicely. He shook his head and looked away as she finished up. After a minute he heard her sink running and he looked around the apartment. Her things were very nice and well organized, very much like his place.

He noted she had a few baubles on the walls that looked like kitten statues. He snickered a that. Looking around, he saw the kitchen was spotless and as he heard the sink cut off he heard her coming back. He looked at the entryway to her room as she walked in and was shocked that she was in a very low cut red top that hugged every inch of her curves and pushed up her breasts so nicely.

"Just need a drink and we can go," she said and he nodded.

Leta went to her fridge and got a bottle of water. Turning to Ben she shook it and he nodded. She grabbed a second then looked at herself in the mirror as she walked back. She looked at herself then smiled and turned to him.

"What do you think?" she asked as she struck a pose.

"Umm...you look nice," he said after a brief moment.

"Only nice? Well then I need to change!" she said sounding miffed and stomped back to her room.

Ben was flabbergasted by the response and shook his head confused as she peeked back out and saw his expression. She laughed teasingly and walked back to him. Ben looked at her incredulously and as she got close something in him snapped a bit. Feeling playful he snatched her to him and his fingers found her sides. Leta was very ticklish and she squeaked as he tickled her sides.

"Brat!" he said playfully as he tickled her.

Leta flopped around trying to get away from Ben and his merciless fingers. Having four daughters Ben had experienced his fair share of tickle wars. This little lady was no trouble for him to quickly take and make beg for mercy.

"I GIVE!" Leta pleaded and Ben stopped.

Leta was trying to get her breath back, but the giggles wouldn't stop. She looked at him and didn't realize she was sitting in his lap and she felt so tiny all of a sudden. Looking up Leta saw his massive chest looming in front of her and his huge arm was around her. She didn't know why she did it, but she leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek. Ben felt her soft lips on his cheek and smiled at the gesture. He patted her back and helped her to her feet. Getting up she got even. Her hands found his sides and began their own quest to make him laugh. Ben was ticklish, but not where she was attacking. He looked at her with an amused look and as she saw it was having no effect she put her hands on her hips and in her best Rosie Perez voice complained.

"What, you can do it to me and not let it happen to you!" she complained.

Seeing the look she had made him laugh loudly. Leta shoved him and was shocked when he fell back on the couch. Seeing him still laughing made her get more agitated with him. She walked up and put her knees on his thighs and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to face her. Her look was the most interesting one he had yet seen.

"Something amusing you Benjamin?" she said purposely saying his name with a heavy Spanish accent.

"Umm, yes," he said smiling at her still.

"Que?" she asked somewhat intrigued.

"That you are so ticklish," he said laughing and his hands went to her sides again.

Leta squeaked and tried to get her hands to her sides, but she lost her balance and fell forward. Her head hit him in the jaw and it hurt. Ben chuckled in pain as she leaned her head on him and moaned in pain. Ben couldn't help the chuckling and Leta found it to be somewhat infuriating. She slapped his arm and that hurt even more and she mewled in pain making him laugh harder. Leta looked at his near teary eyed face and he let out a soft chuckle.

She looked into his eyes and saw something she had never seen before in a man's eyes: She saw a nice person. For reasons she couldn't explain she put her head on his chest and sighed. Her arms soon found hold on his massive bulk. Ben stopped laughing when he felt her soft arms go around his back and what shocked him was that he found his own around her delicate frame.

Leta felt his powerful arms go around her back and she felt a new feeling. She felt a strong man with his arms around her body. As she sat there being held by Ben her mind began to wander a bit and before she realized it the time was showing she was two hours late for work. Sitting up suddenly she squeaked.