Iron Hog & The Siege of The Elves Ch. 03

Story Info
Iron-Hog is beset by the dreaded Esmeray the Assassin.
3.9k words
4.47
876
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elven capital of Hevillin was marked by tall towers of grown crystal that glimmered in what forest light pierced through the canopy. Smaller wooden domiciles sprouted from the earth with the obvious aid of magic. The usual sounds of song and dialogue were now replaced with war drills that, in their own way, did not lack in the usual elven elegance. All of this was met with the endless roar of the crashing waterfall that formed the capital's natural northern border. Wrapping from the cliffside, a wall of tall jagged pink crystals, each easily the size of ten men, emerged from the ground and were bound together by vines made vicious with brambles. The only entrance was a large white crystal, rectangular in shape, that would turn intangible for elves at a command and solidify moments after.

It was a mile south of the magically fortified city that the dwarven army had converged. War-tents and barricades sprang up with the uniquely dwarven efficiency of a people that made crafting their lifeblood. Among this small village of soldiers, far away from the center, several meters from the perimeter even, was a black tent belonging to the mercenary from the Gaping Skull. The reasons for this were three-fold. The unique odor of the tent's inhabitant posed a significant issue for surrounding men and beasts. The violence with which the owner had treated any who approached his elven companions had earned him no love among the dwarven military. And finally, once the sun set, the volume of moaning, groaning, and grunting, the slapping of flesh upon flesh, emerging from the tent would be ceaseless until the sun rose again. The distance did not bother the tent's owner, the Iron Hog, who found the solitude with his harem most agreeable. It would only be for meals that he would barrel into the mess hall to help himself to an amount of rations befitting multiple dwarves.

A cold afternoon under the forest canopy the dwarven commander sought out the Iron Hog, a man that at this point had proved his skill at least as well as his foulness. The siege of Hevillin would begin again tonight, bolstered by the southern troops mobilized by the Hog's actions against Ayla's archers. The Iron Hog was given a special task. The city walls were made of magic crystal, fortified by living vines. It would not be as simple as merely smashing the front door in again like he had done at Tremllin. With his elven companions he was asked to be brought into the city, under the guise of a prisoner of war, and once inside he would kill the wizards and druids that maintained the wall. The Iron Hog thought about this and stroked the chin of the boar helm he never removed. "There's another thing." A younger dwarf interrupted, "We found this missive on a courier's belt. It pertains to you Sir Hog." The pudgy iron-clad fingers unraveled the note. It was a contract promising freedom for one Esmeray Ysrit with the seal of elven royalty addressed to the foreign kingdom of the dark elves. A sketched picture of this Esmeray fell to the floor. It was a wanted poster. "She will likely be in the city waiting for you. If this added danger-"

"I will do it!" The Iron Hog interrupted. His mouth breathing now audible to the whole of those in attendance. If this assassin looked as depicted the Iron Hog would stop at nothing to find her.

Bound in manacles, led by Ayla the Huntress and flanked by Cithreal the Songstress, our kinsmen found himself walking towards the massive white crystal that formed the front gate to the capital of the elves. The Hog had often dreamed of the place. Ever since he found his first love in an elf he thought about the crystalline city full of their kind. The creative depravity caused him to salivate once again as his codpiece struggled under his rising girth. They were halted by elves that greeted Ayla in their native tongue. They had thought she was dead to which she scoffed and demanded entrance with the prisoner. When asked how they got through the dwarven war tents to the south Cithreal leaned in close to the guard. A blush ran across the modest guards face as she whispered sweet nothings into his pointed ear. It was only when a sharp creaking sound like iron chains being bent emanated from the bound hulking warrior did the guard snap from his fantasy and swiftly allowed them through.

Ayla lead the party through the city where they found an abandoned wooden domicile, likely the product of elves moving out to flee from the losing tide of war. With a swift push the Iron Hog forced open the door. Once inside he forcefully freed himself from his chains, grabbed Cithreal by the waist and hoisted her onto a nearby table. He tore off his codpiece and lifted her skirt. Brutally, Cithreal was impaled on the Hog's elf-breaking cock, looking up at him with twitching quivering pleasure. "OoOooh my love. Was it that *AHH* display at the gate? *AHH* He meant nothing to me. *MMPH* You know I live for this big beastly dick!" The Iron Hog fucked her hard enough to ensure it. He lifted the blonde's long legs and hammed her without any remorse. The sound of his heavy balls slapping her pale ass cheeks resounded through the house, accentuated by her lyrical moans.

The wood elf huntress rolled her eyes in feigned annoyance but felt nothing but envy. She had spent many nights in the tent punished for mouthing off by having to watch Cithreal's round motherly breasts bounce as she got to ride her master's stinking manhood first. Pink nipples spraying milk all over both herself and the beast in a picture of sexual depravity. Ayla knew better than to complain. Instead she resealed the door to the small wooden house and unholstered the Hog's massive iron club from her wolf's saddle. When she rose she was twisted with disappointment that the man had not noticed her bending over low and allowing her leather shorts to ride up her toned ass cheeks. She waited as patiently as she could. The pounding continued for ten, then twenty, then thirty minutes. Ayla had dropped to the floor and begin fucking herself at the sight of the relentless rutting. Cithreal's tits had burst forth from her breastplate and her tongue had lolled out as she whimpered lovingly to her master. "Gods how are you so big, my love? That beast of a cock always knocks my top off when you pound me. Ooo or maybe I should just stop wearing it all together? My naked elven body always ready for you to cover me in a thick hot load? Would you like that?" The Iron Hog in his excitement drove himself all the way into the high elf causing her to moan as she hit climax. Her eyes rolled back as she squeezed her breasts in abject depravity. When the Hog pulled out she remained quivering, recoiling from the aftershock of her lover's brutal assault.

Next to her Ayla looked over her shoulder. She waved her bare ass left and right next to her companion, bent over the same table. Her leather shorts and had been pulled down to reveal her dripping pussy. "Oh? Is it my turn now?" She tried to say as nonchalantly as she could and only barely being successful. The Iron Hog mounter her from behind and grabbed her hips. The brutal pounding she received was everything she longed for. The wood Elf grit her teeth in a pained but relieved grin. "Finally!" was the one word racing through her mind over and over. The beast's girth forced her legs to spread in accommodation. Red marks had begun to form on her upper thighs from the daily ball-slapping poundings she received bent over for her master. She loved it. The Iron Hog grabbed a fistful of her red hair and picked up the pace. Ayla groaned and yelled, "Fucker, this shouldn't be so easy for you!" She came no less violently than that first time in the forest. She answered the age old question of whether love can bloom on the battlefield. Here she was again, eyes glazed over, toned legs shivering. "Gods yes." She moaned. The two elves lay collapsed on the table smiling and quivering. They were incapacitated by the force of the fucking and violence of their orgasm. The Iron Hog was about to return to his blonde companion again when he smelled something.

It was an elf. One that carried a lust but also more. Much more. Spices? Gunpowder? Insects? It all reeked of the smell of water that had been stagnating under the earth. Ayla's wolf Meesha sat up and growled. The Iron Hog turned around. Standing in the adjoining room was a dark figure. She threw several small glass spheres in his direction. The Hog reactively threw up an arm. The spheres shattered on both sides of him and with a crash, pop, and the sound of fabric being stretched. In a mere moment the entire room, including he and his companions, were coated in thick spider thread. The Hog and his harem members struggled to unbind themselves. They found the threads were coated in a powerful adhesive. A cackling emerged from the dark figure. She stepped into the main room before the Iron Hog. The dark elf. She wore a black coat that clattered as it moved, foreshadowing many other strange concoctions within. Beneath which she wore a black leather breastplate that presented her ample purple chest like a corset, black boots, and only a small piece of black lace underwear. Her straight black hair was bound into a ponytail. Malicious red eyes looked at the suspended warrior.

"You really are just a beast aren't you? So predictable. A bit adorable, if you don't mind the smell." She licked her dark purple lips. "I knew you would end up fucking these two into exhaustion just like we've all heard every night. I figured I would have to wait until dark but you just went and did it, huh?"

The Iron Hog struggled against his webbed restraints. "Are you Esmeray Ysrit?"

The dark elf lifted her eyebrows in surprise. "You know me? Have we met? Doesn't really matter." Quick as a spider she plunged an arm into her coat and flicked a glass vial into the Iron Hog's face. It shattered on contact and coated the helm in a stinking purple liquid. The Hog squealed and his harem-mates yelled in horror and protest. "It's poison. Even with a helm like that it just needs to touch your skin. It'll kill you in about ten minutes so I don't have much time." Esmeray removed her long black coat and tossed it on a nearby dresser. Her bare arms exposed tattoos of spiders and their webs in intricate patterns. Without the heavy coat it was clear that her hips carried an absolutely massive behind even from the front. She strode over to the restrained Hog's exposed and still erect cock and placed two small hands on it. "I've heard what you do to those girls behind you. I'm sure you already can tell I want some too. Look at the bright side: the last thing you get to see before you die is all this." With those cutting words she turned around to reveal her massive purple rear with a weighty slap causing it to jiggle. Esmeray bent forward onto her hands and spread her legs into a split until her round booty was at the perfect height for the Iron Hog's throbbing cock. With one hand she pulled her lace undergarment to side exposing a tight, wet, hungry pussy. She pushed her weight back by her hands until the head forced its way inside. The Hog grunted. "Mmm fuck that's big! I'm not like the girls you have with you now though. I can handle big." Forcing herself to take more.

"Esmeray Ysrit...By the rights and customs of the Gaping Skull your ass is now mine!"

---

"Can he say that? Does that still work?" Little Bavis asked, pausing his notes which had now been scattered haphazardly on the Guildhall floor.

"For our purpose...yes." Edward, the Overseer and Historian of Profanities, said while drinking a small inky black beverage prepared for him by his gelatinous maid of similar composition, "But legally speaking...also yes. The Gaping Skull is now one of the most powerful organizations on the continent of Profus. Who would challenge us on so important a vow? Who would deny us so important a treasure? Who would refuse an ass so demanded!?"

"I-I know not, sir!"

"Because the answer is nobody young one. Nobody but a fool would think a member of the Gaping Skull swears by an ass lightly."

---

"My ass is yours?" Esmeray laughed, "Then take it big guy. We don't have much time left." The Iron Hog tore his arms free of his webbing and grasped the thin purple waist of his assassin. He forced himself balls deep inside her which she met with a delighted squeal. She rested her head in her hands and got comfortable for the ensuing ride. The Iron Hog pounded into the dark elf. Unlike his companions, or most elves he had met for that matter, Esmeray had fat on her. Her ass and thighs wobbled and jiggled with every movement. It lacked any of the usual grace of an elf and only the pure eroticism of a whore. Every thrust sent her thick purple cheeks bounding on impact. "Ooo! Fffuck!" She moaned to nobody in particular. The bulge deforming her stomach was of no shock to her. She knew what she was getting into- or rather what was getting into her and she did not fear it.

Black venom began to trace its way down the Hog's veins. The poison was beginning to circulate throughout his system. His vision of the bouncing, clapping ass before him was fading. "Oh? Don't stop. I want you pounding me until it's the last thing you do, you dumb beast." The Iron Hog's skin began to burn and his heart felt like it would beat out of his chest. It became hard to breathe. Then he a felt a strange tingling. The tingling rapidly expanded into a full surge. He let out a tremendously deep roar that shook the wooden house to its foundations. The behemoth man tore himself free of his sticky restraints. His skin was for a moment black like ink and burned like hot metal. He pulled out of Esmeray who fell forward onto her face. She looked back in shock at the Iron Hog who stood above her breathing deeply, very much alive. A red glow emerged from the eyes behind the boar helm and black smoke poured from with mouth with every exhale. His stupefying fuckpillar was now throbbing angrily, longer and thicker than before. "What??" She hissed. "How are you? Oh shit." The thought crossed her mind that she may have thrown the wrong vial in the heat of the moment. An iron hand hoisted the dark elf back up to her split position. She tried to beat his arm away but he was of possessed of an inhuman strength now.

She looked over her shoulder. "Listen. Listen to me. Put me down and I'll- Unholy Lords, that's huge..." The dark elf's eyes opened wide in horror of what was about to go inside her. Another iron hand grasped her long black pony tail which snapped her eyes forward again. The Iron Hog exhaled a black smoke and reared back. Esmeray gripped the wooden floor in fearful preparation. He gave her no mercy. The Hog forced the massive pillar of his manhood as deep as he could on the first thrust, which is to say only halfway in before pushing the back of her womb to the brink. Esmeray instantly blacked out, falling limp save for her head held up her hair. Her thick lips had fallen into a slack O. Tremors rocker her dangling limbs as she was brought to orgasm even while unconscious. Then he began pounding her. He carried her around the manor on his thrusting fuckrod holding her in place by her hair and waist. She would wake up occasionally to begin howling in ecstasy. "OH FUCK! Look at this fucking bulge! This ass is yours! This ass is yours! I was so foolish! I belong to your huge elf-breaking dick!" After declarations such as this she would climax so hard her back would contort and her fingers would search for anything to grasp. She would begin violently shaking and then fall limp, passing out again.

---

The next time she awoke she was having her pussy resized on the kitchen's floor. The bulge pounding her stomach was pushing against her leather armor so forcefully it felt like it was going to tear it off from inside her. Before she could put together the coherent thought to remove it, that's exactly what it did. With a squeal that filled the room with black smoke he forced himself as deep as he could using her hips as leverage. This caused her stomach to bulge so thoroughly that the straps along the sides snapped and her large round tits bounced freely. Esmeray was shaking now, she felt like she was going to cum and pass out again, she looked up at the beast pounding her from behind. "Unholy Lords...you're so big..." She whimpered, "Please...you're splitting me open..." To her grim surprise he did not look like he would let up any time soon.

---

When she awoke again she was on the house's bed. The Iron Hog had just pulled out of her now gaping pussy which had sent such a shock up her spine she was roused back into consciousness. She couldn't feel her legs. When she weakly turn over her shoulder, red eyes heavy with fatigue and regret, she saw the Iron Hog stroking himself to the view of her butt bent over the bed. There was no escape for her and she knew it. Esmeray had no choice but to give in. She weakly lifted a hand to a fat ass cheek and pulled it to offer up her tight ass hole. "It's big, right? I've never been fucked in the ass before. Elves are too small but you..." He laid his length in between her ass cheeks. It was easily the size of her torso. "Well you already know this big dark elf ass is all yours." A grunt of approval. He gripped her by her long purple ears this time. Just the head caused her eyes to shoot back into her skull and her tongue to hang out. She gasped for air. The rest of his length completely broke her. As he forced her to take his enormous dick for the following hours, watching her thick round ass cheeks clap for a perpetual encore, feeling her thighs wobble in collision with this balls and in quivering climax, Esmeray felt her body get completely resized. "You fucking beast! You like the view back there?! Now an elf is never going to get to see this ass in action! Your fat monster cock is fucking breaking me!!" As she was violently impaled from behind moaning like a mad woman the thought crossed her mind that maybe this is what she wanted to happen from the start.

After the sun went down, the Iron Hog was finally ready to unload on his would-be killer. A firm slap across the ass, sending her already bouncing cheeks jiggling wildly, and an increased pace told Esmeray the same. "Oh fuck! You want to cum in me?! Do it! Dump your huge load in my ass!" For the first time since they had started, the thickly set dark elf began to work her hips on her own. She began to twerk against his thrusts, the clapping of her cheeks echoing loudly throughout the house. The Iron Hog's cock throbbed and swelled and then unleashed. Esmeray's stomach was filled with hot cum in an instant, next it began to pour out her ass and down her thighs, then her slutty O face was cut off by a strange sensation. She covered her mouth but to no avail as the Iron Hog's thick load began to gush from her nose and maw. This continued for no less than ten minutes medical historians tells me. When he finally removed himself, spraying both her ass cheeks with a load worth a dozen regular men's, he fell backwards. The plumes of smoke and red glowing of his eyes faded and his body returned to its normal, tremendous state. The dark elf's ass gaped absurdly. It would never be able to feel anything smaller again. Esmeray quivered on the bed. She had fallen unconscious again this time with her face half submerged in cum.

"Gods." He heard. Ayla and Cithreal were standing in the doorway. They had been watching for an unknown amount of hours. The web adhesive had only lasted thirty minutes before hardening and cracking apart. They were stupefied by his load, both of them with jaws hanging open. "We went through her coat, master." Cithreal finally said and lifted the bulky black thing. "There are many poisons but it looks like what was missing was some kind of 'mutagen'. Do you feel ok?" The Iron Hog took mental note of himself. He felt fine. Somewhat confused about the last several hours. Some childhood memories were gone. But otherwise he seemed fine. He snorted affirmatively.

12