Iron Hog & The Siege of The Elves Ch. 04

Story Info
Iron-Hog story concludes with Elomaya The Queen.
4.3k words
4.82
921
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Iron Hog trudged through the broken bodies of the elven royal guard. They were skilled swordsmen, the best in Hevillin, precise to the extreme with swords as long as any polearm yet as thin as blades of grass. But they were completely mismatched against the Iron Hog. The hulking beast had no flair nor style in battle. He had sacrificed dexterous skill for unbreakable invulnerability. Though he was slow, he was strong. He had an endurance far surpassing any elf. The royal guard were no match for him. Though it was the longest battle many of the elven swordsman had ever fought they all met the same end. At the gates, in the lobby, along the stairs, and through the halls the shattered remains of graceful warriors decorated deep craters in the architecture like broken porcelain plates to a kitchen floor. The Iron Hog was relentless in his purpose. A smell most refined, most magical, and most lustful permeated the royal castle of the elves. He would, on this day, take for himself their Queen.

With a push punctuated by his usual mouth breathing the Iron Hog forced open the ornate doors to the bedchamber of the elven Queen. It was a beautiful room of violet curtains, white wooden furniture, and bouquets of grown gemstones. There was large veiled bed to the right and balcony to the left. Between the two, sitting at her mirror, was the elven Queen, Elomaya Valroris. Her upright posture revealed all of the elegance any queen should carry herself with. Even sitting it was clear she was about a half-head taller than even the armored intruder. Her long stark white hair ran down her back like the waterfall heard beyond the balcony. Her body was lithe, thin, and pale. Modesty dominated her form. A pink dress of wrapped silks with golden accents adorned her, showcasing her simple figure. A small tiara of crystal adorned her head. "Halt!" Her voice was stern and full though her expression was one of serenity, "You trespass in the most sacred home of the elven people. I have heard much of you, Iron Hog. Your determination is admirable but I cannot let you have me nor my kingdom without a fight." With a wave of her hand a pale dome covered her, shimmering with a pattern of white shields. "You will not take me."

The Iron Hog, like any of our kinsmen, would not be denied his prize. Certainly not after coming so far. With a mighty swing, he brought down his massive iron club on the magical barrier. The barrier yet remained and pale magic poured into the great weapon. It cracked with white light and shattered! The Iron Hog was sent onto his back with a squeal.

But he was not deterred. The beast possessed of pure lust may have even been inspired by the prospect of having to exercise before his final meal. He rolled onto his stomach and pitched himself forward with arms open. He grasped the barrier in a tackle and with all his might bore down upon it in an attempt to break it in an iron clinch. The Queen's serenity dissipated. She did not think the Iron Hog would quit but she severely underestimated his power. Elomaya knew that if this warrior had the strength to break her strongest barrier with his bare arms there was very little to anything else she could against him.

A guttural roar rose from the deepest parts of the Hog. White sparks of magic resisted him and singed his body. But he would not be denied. He felt all of us with him in his codpiece. He was a member of the Gaping Skull and we suffer death before we suffer failure towards our harems! A scintillating crack rang out in the magical barrier. Then another. More and more followed until in a burst shimmering shards of light the Iron Hog crushed the magical sphere in his arms. Queen Elomaya felt the magical feedback and recoiled in pain. The Iron Hog, too, had exhausted himself and fell to his knees. Scorch marks covered his armor and the stink of burning metal actually overwhelmed his usual odor. "And so it is warrior." The Queen rose before the winded beast and strode towards the balcony. "You have utterly defeated me. Anything I cast now would pale in comparison to that which you have overcome." She stood against the dusk warm light outside. "I have heard what you have done to the women of my kingdom. I have heard you have...taken them." The Hog perked up. That smell again. A profound lust. "I have even heard that they join you. 'Serving' you whenever you wish. Their wailing in pleasure can be heard for miles." She turned to look at the Iron Hog who gazed back on his knees. "What is it you like about us elven women, warrior? Answer me this."

Gruff and separated by heavy inhales: "There is no beauty in this world like an elf."

The Queen looked off in thought. A sense of pain filled her face. "Then I am afraid I am no worthy prize for your accomplishments, warrior. I have had few suitors and no lovers. I lack the beauty so common in our kind. They are repulsed by me. Even this you see before you is an arcane illusion I weave for the people's trust." Elomaya's silhouette illuminated in pale light. The Iron Hog raised a hand to shield his eyes. When the light faded standing before him was the same pure white hair adorned by a tiara and flawless pale skin but that was all that resembled the queen he had seen before. Her thin modest frame had been replaced with one of pure sexual obscenity. In her pink dress, her chest had expanded out into two watermelon-sized tits barely covered by the pink silks that lifted them, pancaking out of the sides. Her ass had rounded out to a definitive shelf against two thick thighs. The silks she wore struggled to contain her matronly curves. Her lips, which remained pale, had become fuller breathed heavily in anticipation. Her eyes radiated with silver light and flited about the room in embarrassment. "This is my true form. It is so obscene no elven dressmaker has been able to properly accommodate me. I am reminded of its indecency with every step I take! Everything jiggles." She said cringing and wrapping her arms around herself causing her breasts to swell across the top and bottom of her arms. Silver eyes looked up in a demure shyness that defied her queenly aura. "Do I not disgust you?"

In less than an instant, the Iron Hog stood before her and placed a hand on her shoulder. His rise and approach were done with a degree of speed that would have horrified any onlooker especially given his size. It may have been the fastest the man had ever moved. All of his energy had been restored. His codpiece had been thrust off by his massive throbbing erection. The greatest compliment a member of the Gaping Skull could offer.

"Queen Elomaya Valroris...By the rights and customs of the Gaping Skull you are now mine!"

---

"Gods! Do you like it, warrior? My tits bounding against the mirror every time you pound my ass? *Ah* This is so obscene! *AHH* Gods I love it!" Queen Elomaya moaned as the Iron Hog took her from behind. Her pale milky white ass cheeks jiggled just as lewdly as Esmeray's if not more so due to her larger size. Her stomach bulged against her first massive cock. Every muscle in her tight elven pussy was clinging to his length with desperation. Her face was pressed against her mirror between her arms. Each thrust caused her large breasts and pink nipples to slap against the reflection. She groped one in her small delicate hand causing it to bulge out between her fingers. "You really like this don't you, warrior? Well go ahead! *AH* Fuck me however you like!" Her invitation was promptly received and the Iron Hog quickened his pace causing the Queen to moan weakly into her reflection as her body bounced more against her lover's added force. The pair lost track of long their lovemaking lasted. Together they fell into a deep lust and interwoven moans and grunts.

---

"Wait where are you taking me?! You can't just pick me up and *AHH* fuck me! I'm a *MM* Queen!" Elomaya complained as she was lifted off the ground as her thick legs were pinned against her long ears. The Iron Hog thrust up into her fucking her in a standing mating press. The beast's massive balls slapped her clit and thighs loud enough for the whole castle to hear. Her moans too had grown louder in this new position. She reached around her legs and buried her hands in her own hefty tits. Partly, this was to stop them from bouncing and continuing to strike her in the chin but also because she found that a deep animalistic pleasure could be drawn from her royal rack. The Iron Hog quickened the pace and the Queen's eyes rolled back with a low lustful moan. She mauled her massive breasts with her tongue hanging out. "Human! Something is...coming!" She exclaimed. Deep, long, forceful strokes assaulted the Queen. Her moaning became more hurried and desperate. Then in one balls-deep thrust he sent Elomaya's head back in bliss. She shuttered violently only moving to grope her own chest. When the Iron Hog swiftly pulled free she cried out in pleasure and sprayed her royal juices all over the floor. Once the internal quaking subsided, Queen Elomaya, with eyes filled with fatigue, looked at herself in the mirror. She was letting herself be hoisted up by a human warrior with a truly brutish cock. A cock that was still hard. "That was amazing. Shall we...go again?"

---

"Ooooh yes warrior! My new *MMMM* throne is perfect!" The Queen said as she finally took the seated Iron Hog balls deep. She had turned away from him at his insistence to practice her new "Queenly" duties. Like a natural she placed her hands on her knees and arched her back. "And I am to receive guests like this? While mounted on your thick manhood? Gods..." She smiled, rolling her wide hips in circles in the Hog's lap, "How exciting. You know I never fit in the throne downstairs, not truly. My illusion would never show it but my butt was far too large for that tiny thing. This throne, however..." Elomaya bit her lip and began to twerk her hips up and down on the Iron Hog's stomach-pounding pole. Her large round ass cheeks clapped in circles as she rose and fell with lustful need. She looked over her shoulder playfully and tossed her white hair. "Look at it human. Tell me true! Does this look like a regal Queen's rear? Or that of a fat-assed elven slut?" A firm slap sent her ass cheeks bounding with a moan. "I agree! An ass like mine is much more suited to sitting on cock than on fancy chairs." Two hands reached between her arms from behind and hauled her back by her tits. The Queen was pushed back into the Iron Hog's fondling embrace. As the iron beast began to thrust himself his lover threw her arms behind her head to latch onto his. Her face was that of abject pleasure. Her tongue lolled out as her warrior fondled her breasts. "H-Human." She mumbled, "I f-fear you just got me this throne and I'm about to s-soil it!" The Iron Hog pinched to her two pink nipples and pulled as he drove himself into her. The Queen grit her teeth as her eyes glazed over. She clenched the back of the man's helm with all her strength and came hard as she forced herself to take his dick to the hilt. Her orgasm was relentless and by the end of it the Iron Hog's balls were absolutely soaked her juices. "Oh dear." She panted, "I don't think I can receive guests while doing that."

---

"You mean to tell me you came all the way from the southern border carrying these? I can only imagine the burden! Please, it's the least I can do for my new lord." Elomaya gasped as she squatted down beneath the towering manhood. The Queen planted a full wet kiss on one heavy hanging nut then the other, covering her face in her own bliss-spurned secretions. The musk left her mind addled with lust. She could not help but demand more. A passionate moan rose to the Iron Hog's ears from between nuts as the queen buried her face between them, kissing and lapping at every inch she could. When she finally pulled away, her face a mess of slobber, pre-cum, and pussy juices, she looked past the beast's erect girth. "Human, I'm going to have to command you to let me address this burden at least once a day -- at least!" Before the Hog could answer she returned to the task before her. With one hand she guided the thick testicle into her hungry mouth and began bobbing her head up and down while the other buried itself once again in her bouncing bust. Her thick pale lips loudly slurped at the weighty cumtank as her cheeks hallowed and filled lewdly. With a *POP* she released it from her mouth and licked her lips, savoring the salty taste. Silver eyes darting up again. "Warrior? Do all humans have balls this big?" She asked while vainly trying to lift both with one hand. The iron boar's helm slowly shook. Elomaya giggled to herself, "I'm not surprised. Shall we then say that these are Queen-sized?" And again, without waiting for a reply, she returned to offer the same royal treatment to the other hanging nut.

---

"Seems like I'm not just an elven Queen but a size queen as well. I'd wager you aren't shocked. With a body like this it seems I was born to be wrapped around your massive manhood." Elomaya declared while twirling a finger around the fist-sized head of the cock that rested against her stomach. The two had finally moved to the bed where the white-haired elf was straddling the reclining Hog. She stood and lowered herself into a squat over the still throbbing fuckpillar. "It means a great deal to me that you like this...vulgar...side of me. If you do not mind, can I show you more?" The Iron Hog grunted in affirmation and child-like joy. The Queen smiled and raised her arms to rest behind her pointed ears. Lowering herself with now only feelings of pleasure at her pussy being stretched out, Elomaya's tongue hung out in a full smile with rolled back eyes.

The bulge came all the way to the top of her stomach. "I've *AH* always dreamed of riding my beloved like this. Showing him how lewd I am with this body built for nothing but breeding. But who could I? *Mmph* Who in the elven kingdom has a dick I can ride like this?" And then the elven Queen began to twerk and buck her hips. She bounced up and down wearing her fucked senseless expression. Her ass cheeks bounced so intensely that they could be seen from the front and their clapping echoed through the halls. Her large tits bounced up and down and pendulated against one another. Loud, unrestrained moans, were draw from her mouth with every squat. It was truly a vision. Never had there been an image for greater elven profanity. The Queen that had for so long restrained herself despite her body's needs could finally be as much of a slut as she longed to be. Anybody that came in might have mistaken her for some pale ooze girl or maybe a womanly cloud elemental with the amount her body jiggled and bounced. But no she was an elf, perhaps the only one who, in spite of her heritage, lacked any of the outward grace and instead had the curves and eroticism that could match a powerful succubus. The Iron Hog lifted his hands behind his head as he reclined under the bucking, swearing, and now cumming elven queen. He was especially proud of this one. "Gods, I love your long, fat human dick!"

---

"How are my tits human? Not too big?" She smiled as she stroked the Iron Hog's length between her heavy boobs. Elomaya needed to rest after the intense session of riding that left her sore and deeply satisfied. "My mother once told me I was 'too busty' to be a queen. Seems to me she just had poor taste in kings." A slow loving lick along the remaining length of the warrior's manhood accented her point. A thick spurt of pre-cum poured forth to land on the queen's cheek. With two fingers she scooped it off and then placed into her mouth, closing her eyes sucking on it deeply and loudly. When her fingers left her mouth with a *POP* she proceed to give the same treatment to the cockhead from which her recent delicacy emerged. As she did so she kneaded the base of his dick between her soft bust. With the grace befitting a queen she moved a lock of white hair behind her pointed ear and opened her silver eyes to gaze up at her lover. He looked down at the elven beauty suckling and kneading his cock as her thick rear jiggled slowly side to side further down the bed. "How is it? Not many can claim to have fucked a queen's tits. Thought not many deserve it like you, warrior." A long tongue scooped the next load of pre-cum into her hungry mouth. "I can see it in your eyes, you know. You want to fuck me again." She smiled with thick lips pressed against his tip. "Well you can have this busty elven queen however you want."

---

"Oh gods!!" Elomaya yelled. The calm of earlier had given way to a return to brutal, animalistic sex. "Why did I want an elven suitor when I could have been slaving over this mighty cock?? You have no idea how hard it was knowing that even if I were to get a suitor he would could never fuck me like this!!" The Queen of the elves was held back by her slender arms as her fat ass was pounded from behind. Her arched back caused her full round tits to bounce freely. Elomaya clenched her teeth and closed her eyes. Though it hurt at first to introduce her knew lover to tight ass hole the pain was dwindling now into unbridled pleasure. Her dripping gaping pussy was being slapped by the iron beast's massive pair with every elf-breaking thrust. "Only a big beast of a cock could fuck me like this! Gods!!" She Looked behind her in desperation. "Are you going to make a queen cum from her fat ass, human? Like some common whore? Do it! Please!" The Iron Hog could not deny her. The pounding he delivered was so intense it caused the white wooden bed to creak and eventually snap under their force. Neither cared. In fact, the sound of which so excited the Queen her thighs clenched and she gasped for air. "Bigger bed!" She commanded to servants who were nowhere. The pleasure and pain had so addled her mind she was again drunk with raw lust. "One that doesn't break when I'm fucked on it! One that can take my new lord's massive cock! Just like his fat-assed, big-titted Queen! Gods, I'm cumming!" Her hips and legs buckled and shook. Her head fell limp into the bed as she gasped for hair like she had been deprived. Between her thick milky thighs her pussy drenched her sheets. Elomaya couldn't believe how hard she had been fucked for the last several hours. She couldn't believe her lover was still hard. Most astonishing of all, she couldn't believe she wanted more. Two slender arms drew behind her legs and spread her ass cheeks, her thick booty emerging between her fingers, all for her warrior as her huge breasts pancaked out beneath her chest. Innocently, she turned around. "Just once more, my king. Please?"

---

"What about this one for the announcement? My dressmaker said it showed too much cleavage. I think that's perfect." The Queen smiled as she turned about in a purple dress that had no choice but to hug her curves. The bottom flared out into black flowers and hugged her thick thighs until it rounded out almost absurdly against the curve of her round ass. From the waist up was a corset of the finest silks and black leather that pushed her huge tits into a far reaching shelf. The Iron Hog grunted supportively and slapped her pronounced rear. "Ah! My lord! If you get me too excited again" She leaned down close, exposing the vast valley of her cleavage, "we're never going to get out of this bedroom."

When the pair got to the throne room and summoned all the remaining nobles, all of which were audibly panicked about the siege, the Iron Hog wadded in and took a seat a massive throne of white wood. It creaked and cracked beneath his size. In one arm was the queen of Hevillin, in her true curved erotic form, and the other was his silver demon skull codpiece. Elomaya kneeled down next to the Iron Hog's exposed cock and stroked it with both hands. "Lords and ladies of the court, the dwarves may yet take the capital but this house will still stand." She increased the pace. Red blush spread across her cheeks and the top of her barely restrained chest. "Please...welcome...your new...king!" With a deep grunt the mighty elf-breaker finally erupted. A thick white stream of load after load surged upward and, guided by the queen herself, splattered across her open mouth, extended tongue, and presented chest. Elomaya moaned audibly as the hot thick jizz covered her again and again. The queen's ecstasy was obvious.

12