Iron Order 02 - Siren's Call

Story Info
Faith is sent to hunt a Siren terrorizing a fishing village.
8.7k words
4.56
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
87 Followers

This is Part II of what I plan to be an ongoing series. I would suggest reading Part I, Iron Order - Blood Moon, before continuing.

THE INDUCTION

The journey back to the Iron Order was thankfully uneventful. It gave Faith both time to recover from her injuries and to reflect on what had happened to her in that cave. Tiffany and Vanessa swore to keep her secret and they appeared true to their word, saying nothing of what happened when the three of them made it back to the village.

Faith always knew that the life of a monster hunter was risky and often short lived. That's why she trained as hard as she did, practiced as often as she did. But she'd never expected to be attacked carnally. To be pinned to the floor of a cave and ravaged by a rabid beast. The whole event had shook her to the core, but she would not quit, if anything she would learn from her mistake, and work harder so it never happened again.

"Welcome back," called Galandred to his protege as Faith approached the Iron Order keep, a decomposing werewolf head dangling from the side of her mount, "I take it the hunt went well?"

"Of course," replied Faith, slightly abashed at the white lie.

"What is it?" asked Galandred. "I can see that something troubles you."

"There is one thing that troubled me, something I had never seen before," said Faith. "The werewolf had captured two young women from the local village and was, well, mating with them!"

"Mating with them?!?" asked Galandred, "That is troubling. I can't say that it's never happened, but it certainly is rare. Give your full report to the counsel as soon as you square yourself away in your quarters. And enjoy your induction tonight, go out, party, you've earned it! Anyway, we'll speak more tomorrow."

Faith smiled at her mentor and then led her horse away so that she could clean up and prepare for the ceremony.

The induction ceremony of Faith into the Iron Order was a momentous event that left an indelible mark on her journey. The ceremony took place within the sacred confines of the Iron Sanctum, where generations of monster hunters had gathered to prepare for their perilous quests. Bathed in the soft glow of torchlight, Faith and the other initiates stood before the council of seasoned hunters, each a master of their own craft. She recited the Hunter's Oath with unwavering conviction, pledging her dedication to defending humanity from the supernatural forces that threatened their world. The council members, their eyes filled with a mixture of stern assessment and pride, recognized her resolve and potential. To mark her entry into their ranks, Faith received the Iron Medallion--a symbol of her commitment and a conduit for ancient magic that would aid her in battle. The ceremony concluded with a chorus of cheers and the rhythmic beat of swords against shields--a show of unity and camaraderie that would be her foundation as she embarked on her path as a true member of the Iron Order.

That night that followed was a blur. A flagrant mix of wine, food, and dancing. Faith woke up the next morning to a knock at her chamber door. She rubbed her pounding head and answered, "Enter."

Galandred entered Faith's chamber and the young woman, realizing she had fallen asleep naked, quickly covered herself with a sheet.

"Ah, you're awake, excellent," said Galandred as he sat in the only chair to decorate her small room. "It's time I told you of your family, as promised!"

The tale her protege told her was not one she expected, though perhaps she should have. She was no simple orphan. Her parents had been hired in secret by the Iron Orders high council when she was but a child. Her mother, a mage and her father an alchemist, were brought on to help the order combat what they had learned was a coven of witches.

Little was known of the witches other than rumor. The most startling of which was that they were working on an elixir that, when used, could allow one to control monsters, bend them to your will. The repercussions, if true, we're grave. Faith's parents were hired to both help uncover the location of the coven and unravel the nature of the elixir. The secrecy was required as it was rumored that members of the order were thought to be in league with the coven.

What happened next was tragic, though not unpredictable. Faith's parents were traveling east, following a lead. Faith was with them, only five years old at the time, and was accompanied by a squad of Iron Order men, including one young initiate, Galandred.

Their caravan was ambushed. But not by brigands, by monsters, organized monsters. Galandred swore he had seen nothing like it. All different types of monsters, ghouls, werewolves, a troll even, all of them coming from all directions. Faith's mom thrust her into Galandred's young arms and bid him to flee. He did, and they were the only two to survive the attack.

"That was sixteen years ago now," finished Galandred. "There was never any other sign of the coven and our task force was quickly disbanded. I was forbidden to tell you until now as the existence of the coven and their monster elixir was strictly top secret."

"I understand," said Faith with a tinge of sadness for the parents she never really knew. "Where, where was I from?"

"The western provinces," replied Galandred. "I don't know where you were born exactly, but your parents lived in a town called Marietta, not far from the mages college in Verlonne, and near to where you've been assigned!"

The next morning, with the echoes of the induction ceremony still ringing in her ears, Faith's journey truly began as she set forth to the rugged and untamed Western Provinces, her assigned hunting grounds within the Iron Order. It was a tearful goodbye, leaving the only home she'd ever known, her peers and teachers, and most importantly her mentor, Galandred. But she was excited to head out west, start her life in earnest, maybe learn more about her family, and make a name for herself among the ranks of the Iron Order.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Faith woke from her nightmare screaming, tangled in her sweat soaked sheets. She turned onto her front, her right hand slid down her toned stomach until it found her engorged clit. Faith spread her legs, raising her ass into the air. Her hips bucked as she rubbed and fingered herself, her free hand tangled itself into her long blonde hair as she bit her pillow. She screamed as she came immediately, soaking her hand in her own warm pussy juice.

It had been six months since she had been inducted into the ranks of the Iron Order. That meant it had been six months since she had been taken by a werewolf, fucked to orgasm on a dirty cave floor, and bred over and over until she had fell into unconsciousness. Faith still woke up from time to time, reliving those events in her dreams. And every time she woke, to her great shame, she woke with a fire in her loins - it made her sick.

Faith wiped her pussy, tossed her wet sheets onto the floor of her room, rose, and walked over to her wash bucket. She cleaned herself with a washcloth while reflecting on the last six months....

Thirteen. That's how many monsters she had slain since being officially inducted into the order. That was more than double that of the next closest hunter posted out west. She'd slain ghouls, wraiths, a golem, a harpy, even another werewolf, to name a few. She was quickly gaining renown. And though some of the western contingent were jealous and resented her success, most were proud and impressed with her accomplishments.

Three. That's how many men she had been with. None of them were anything to write home about. Whether it was her looks, or the fact that she was a member of the Iron Order, none of the three men she had been with ever lasted long enough to get her off. In fact, the first of them, a young blacksmith's apprentice, had finished in her hand as she lined him up to enter her. She had thought about sleeping with some of the men from the order, but Galandred had warned her about mixing business and pleasure.

A knock at the door broke her from her reflection. "Just a minute," called Faith as she wrapped a robe around herself. "Yes," she said, opening the door to Manfred, the second in command of the western contingent.

"Glad to see you're up Faith," said Manfred. "I've got a new job for you, special request from Lady Alameda. Seems like a Siren has been plaguing the fishermen in one of her villages."

"Ah," replied Faith, "And I presume because I'm a woman and immune to the Sirens' call that I was the natural choice."

"Exactly," smiled Manfred.

"Has there ever been a time Manfred where that cock of yours has granted you an advantage?" joked Faith while flashing him a flirtatious smile.

"Haha, unfortunately not," laughed Manfred. "My three kids and angry wife can attest to that!"

"Well a Siren shouldn't be too much trouble," said Faith. "I can leave this afternoon, it's only a few days' ride."

LADY ALAMEDA

Faith's journey to the fishing village unfolded over three uneventful days, each marked by a rhythm of simplicity and tranquillity. The path she tread was well-worn, winding through rolling hills and serene meadows. On the first day, the sun's gentle rays illuminated her way, casting warm hues across the landscape. The distant calls of birds and the soft rustling of leaves provided a soothing backdrop to her footsteps.

As the second day dawned, the surroundings transitioned from hills to a picturesque coastline. The sound of crashing waves became a constant companion, a calming lullaby that accompanied her along the rocky shoreline. The scent of salt carried by the breeze infused the air, while the intermittent cries of seagulls echoed in the distance.

By the third day, the terrain gave way to sandy dunes and grassy patches that bordered the fishing village. The rhythmic swaying of fishing boats in the harbor greeted her as she approached, a serene symphony of daily life. The villagers, with their weathered faces and friendly smiles, went about their routines--mending nets, hauling catches, and sharing stories.

While uneventful, these three days of travel were a respite from the dangers and challenges Faith usually faced. The simplicity of the journey allowed her to appreciate the beauty of the world around her, reinforcing the importance of her mission as she integrated with the everyday lives of the people she vowed to protect.

Faith rode through the fishing village on her way to one of Lady Alameda's country homes. It was late and she could sense an apprehension in the air. She of course knew the cause of their concern, two lost fishing vessels in as many months according to Manfred, and reports of a Siren having occupied the chain of islands where the fishing was best.

"Hello," called Faith to the two guards as she approached the manor. "My name is Faith, I'm with the Iron Order and have come to speak with Lady Alameda. Can you please let her know I've arrived."

The guard's eyes lingered on Faith's nubile form longer than was necessary or appropriate, something she was not at all unaccustomed to. It was the doubtful questions that followed that pissed her off.

"From the Iron Order are ya girly?" said a particularly dense looking fellow in a disheveled tunic. "Then tell me, what does a troll's dick smell like?"

"Just slightly better than yours, you can be sure. Just slightly mind you!" Faith replied with a wry grin.

"Why you little..."

"Hey," interrupted the Sergeant, poking his head out of the gatehouse. "Look at the medallion around her neck dumbass, that is the Iron Order girl the Lady sent for. Now escort her inside before the Lady has our hides."

The guard said nothing and glared at Faith before reluctantly escorting her inside the manor. Faith was led into a lavish sitting room where the lady Alameda waited in front of the roaring fireplace.

"Greetings," called out Alameda, turning to face Faile, "Welcome!"

"Thank you," responded Faile with a nod of her head, recognizing Alameda's station.

Alameda was a beautiful woman, with long raven black hair and piercing blue eyes. At thirty-two years old, Alameda had been ruler of the small province of Aratriza for just over a decade, inheriting the position when her father's ship was lost at sea during a storm. By all accounts she was a fair and well loved ruler. Never married, Alameda was known to use her more carnal charms to advance her own personal interests, as well as that of her province.

"Please, come, warm yourself by the fire."

Faith warmed her hands in front of the flames and stretched her back, which was tight from so many hours in the saddle.

"Please, Faith, tell me about this Siren," asked Lady Alameda.

"Well, Sirens are not themselves all that powerful my Lady, they are basically just women, modified and adapted for aquatic life, with the power to bend the will of men with their voice, similar to hypnosis. Any woman is immune to their spell as well as any strong willed man or one who was simply clever enough to plug his ears."

"Most believe Sirens were cursed long ago," continued Faith. "Cursed to live out their lives at sea and cursed with an appetite for human flesh. They are intelligent and cunning. And, I'm afraid to say, most of the men they lure are dead within the week."

"That is most troubling," replied Lady Alameda as she turned away from the fire to face Faith, cupping her hands in her own. "I trust then that you will be most careful in this endeavor and do your utmost to keep my men safe?"

"Of course," answered Faith, "Of course."

At Lady Alameda's request, Faith stayed that night in the manor house and dined with her before her voyage the next morning. They stayed up late, drinking wine by the fire and speaking of all the adventures the young Faith had experienced in the last six months.

Lady Alameda was quite inquisitive and asked many intuitive questions about the monsters that Faith had faced down. She seemed particularly interested in hearing about the first monster Faith had ever defeated in single combat and sat in rapt attention as Faith regaled her with her somewhat altered story.

"That must've been quite the battle," Lady Almada commented when Faith finished. "And the two village girls, who the werewolf had taken, what did they say he did to them that whole time?"

"Oh, uh," stammered Faith, her face turning crimson, "Well, they told me after that the werewolf had taken them against their will. Attempted to breed with them my Lady."

"Thank goodness you defeated it then. I mean, a pretty girl like you...." Lady Alameda left the rest unsaid. Faith flushed again and wondered, as the Lady Alameda looked at her intently, how much she might suspect of what really happened that night.

"It's getting late," said Faith, cutting the silence. " I hate to be rude, my Lady but I really do need to get an early start in the morning."

"Of course," said Lady Alameda, standing.

Faith stood in turn and, as she did, the Lady Alameda closed the short distance between the two, embraced her, and kissed her gently on the cheek, as she might a close confidant or lover.

"Goodnight," whispered Lady Alameda before pulling back slowly and staring into Faith's eyes, her hands still wrapped around her hips, "And please, call me Marianne."

Faith stammered something of a reply and then quickly broke eye contact with the Lady Alameda and fled the room to her bedchamber. As she closed the door behind her, Faith wondered what would've happened had she not left when she did.

THE VOYAGE

Faith woke tangled in her sheets, sweaty and tired after a fitful night spent tossing and turning. Had she over-thought last night or had Lady Alameda wanted to bed her?

Either way, she had no time to consider the thought and nor did it matter. So, Faith quickly washed, dressed and then left the room to break her fast in the kitchen. One of the servants served her a light breakfast and apologized for Lady Alameda's absence. No doubt she was sleeping off the effects of last night's wine.

Once finished, Faith gathered her belongings and made her way down to the docks to meet with the ship that had been chartered for her journey. She was met by the two guards from the previous night as well as three sailors who were hired to crew the boat.

Faith rolled her eyes at the two guards. They would be useless, in fact any more men than were absolutely necessary were a liability. The sailors on the other hand seemed reliable. The two deckhands were young, about the same age as Faith, and the captain was a large commanding man in his mid to late thirties.

The captain, who introduced himself as Gilbane, helped Faith on board with a warm smile. The two deckhands starred a bit longer than was appropriate and Gilbane chastised them, forcing them back to work.

"Nevermind those two my Lady, they're not too used to having a woman aboard," Gilbane apologized.

"Think nothing of it, captain. And please, call me Faith," she replied.

They set off right away, the captain and the deck hands quickly setting to work. The guards, knowing they would only get in the sailors way, did what guards did best, nothing.

"I hear sirens are supposed to be beautiful, I just hope I get a chance to stick her with my sword before our young heroine, if you catch my meaning," said the particularly dense guard from the previous night. The other guard laughed and then had the good sense to stop when she saw Faith staring.

Faith spent time with the captain, enjoying the fresh ocean air and asking him questions about both the sea and his profession. Gilbane was happy to regale Faith with stories. He'd grown up his whole life on the coast and came from a long line of fisherman. After an hour or so, Faith had Gilbane gather the crew so she could pass on her instructions.

"As you know gentleman, Lady Alameda has hired me to deal with a Siren that has been plaguing your waters. We are currently sailing to a chain of small islands where I suspect her to be living."

"Now," said Faith, turning her gaze to the guards, "As you might have heard, Sirens can be quite attractive. This is on purpose. For once they lure you to within earshot, they will control you, almost no man is immune."

"How's that any different than any other pretty woman?" asked Gilbane with a smile.

Faith smirked, "Good question. The difference is you will have zero control of your body, even though your mind will still be intact. This includes the point at which she decides to have you walk yourself into a cookfire for her dinner."

That got the men's attention.

"But," continued Faith, "That won't be an issue for us. First, I will pass out these cotton balls to stuff in your ears, they may help, but don't count on them. Second, you are not getting off this boat to help me hunt the creature on the island, period. You will row me to shore, then row back and await my signal. And finally, we are to keep a lookout the entire voyage, as Sirens are quite adept in the open ocean."

"Of course, Lady Faith," replied Gilbane respectfully. "This is your command, and we are under your orders for the duration."

The voyage was, according to the captain, expected to take the better part of five hours. So, since Faith was still tired from her late night and there were a few hours left in their journey to the islands, she decided to go down below and rest.

Gilbane allowed her to use his cabin and she was glad that he did. The ship's hold was small and cramped and the captain's cabin, though also small and cramped, at least provided her some privacy. Faith removed her sword and scabbard, propped her them against a wall, and then finally shed her boots and studded leather cuirass before climbing up and into the hammock. Not worried at all about the hunt to come, Faith drifted off to sleep...

Mainstay
Mainstay
87 Followers