Irreplaceable

Story Info
Love re-imagined, with a twist of insanity.
2.4k words
3.93
11.8k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooper Ferguson sat as still as a rock in his seat, arms placed in between his legs as his therapist sat opposite him in her chair. This was the second week of his mandated six months of counseling following his most recent court hearing. His face remained still and unmoving, but he was not scowling or trying to look intimidating. He was deep in thought about what to say, as their previous meeting last week hit a wall after he was asked about the attack and gave no response. He inhaled deeply, something the woman across from him took notice of but did not overreact to. At the very least, he had her full attention with the thought of trying to establish progress.

"I, uh, wanted to thank you for agreeing to meet with me again. You know, after last week and everything." Cooper said as he shifted to a more comfortable position in the mahogany brown leather seat that suddenly felt much lighter to sit on for some unknown reason.

"It's all right. Nothing to apologize for, Mr. Ferguson. I know that- "

"You can call me Cooper. Sorry for cutting you off, by the way."

The woman gave him a very reassuring smile and made a quick note on the clipboard she was holding before responding. "Very well then, Cooper. You have nothing to apologize for. This counseling is for your benefit. You are free to move at your own pace." The room went quiet again before Cooper picked up the conversation once again.

"It's just...I can't give you what you're looking for. Out of me."

"And what would that be, Cooper?"

"An answer, or at least an explanation as to why I did it. It's all anyone wants to talk to me about. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. That I had some impulse to hurt someone and just snapped. That's not it at all. I'm not violent. And I'm not angry, either. It's just...complicated. But I can't tell you why I did it. There was a reason behind it, I just can't say anything. I'm sorry." Cooper finished.

"It's all right, Mr.- I mean...Cooper. This is a process. Right now, I only want you to feel comfortable here. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Thanks. This might be the most I've said about what happened."

"I figured so." The woman looked at the time on her wristwatch and sighed. "Unfortunately, our hour is up for this week, Cooper. I look forward to seeing you next time."

"Uh, yeah. Likewise, Dr. Cauling. See you next week." Cooper stood and shook her hand with a hint of a smile on his face before leaving her office and taking in the scene.

First, he looked back at the building he'd just exited. It stood several stories tall and took up the entire city block it was built upon. Looking around at the downtown scene, there were several other buildings just like it in the surrounding area. It took him looking much farther down the street, closer to the parking garage his car was in to see the sun in full as he made the ten-minute walk without thinking. The sun was just beginning to set as he took his leave and began the drive back to his apartment which was about 20 minutes away. He used the length of the drive to try and prepare himself for work the next morning after he agreed to pick up an early shift for a few extra hours.

Cooper arrived home and took in a deep breath as he looked around his apartment. He lived in a one-bedroom space that was deceptively spaced in that it looked much bigger inside than it did standing outside, albeit in a less than stellar neighborhood.

The place served him two main purposes: it gave him more than enough ample space seeing that he lived alone and it was far enough away from where he was admitted that no one would likely find him. It had taken him almost two extra months inside Saint Rita's for the paperwork to clear, giving him a new chance at life far away from his parents' mind games and the neighborhood he now considered tainted with memories of his actions that fateful day his life was essentially ruined.

He took a seat on his small, tattered couch and began removing his clothes before he would eventually get in the shower and tuck in early to get some much-needed rest. He stepped into the shower and felt at ease as he let the cool water cascade down his tense body. He took extra time to wash everywhere, enjoying himself before he realized he was now sporting an erection.

Cooper wasn't hung by any means as his member measured at a modest 6' when at full mass, but he was far from average shape. His penis was wide and girthy, and he had been told by a woman he used to work with that he had a habit of stretching her out and leaving her sore as he jackhammered into her defenseless holes with little remorse. He chuckled a bit at her rather exaggerated but flattering description of their brief fling before he decided to take initiative and rub one out.

Cooper pictured his girlfriend Kate spread out nude on his bed, legs open and waiting for him to invade her and drive into her with his so-called signature thrusts.

After around five minutes, he felt himself inching closer and closer until he eventually came, with two decent streams hitting the wall and slowly sliding down until it would eventually reach the drain. For whatever reason, he stood and watched as the baby batter began its journey downward, picturing what it would feel like to be inside a woman at that very moment.

Cooper stood in the water for a couple more minutes after his fantasy had faded before he grabbed a nearby sponge and wiped the rest of his semen off the wall before washing himself off one more time and getting out of the shower. He wrapped himself in a towel and walked to his room where he dried and dressed in around three minutes flat. Cooper left his room and made himself comfortable in the living room with a big bowl of cereal and the remote. He turned on a comedy sketch show and let his mind wander. After about two hours he felt himself growing tired. He put his bowl in the sink and made his way to his bedroom, deciding to leave the TV on as background noise as per usual. Within five minutes of hitting the pillow, he was fast asleep.

---

A sharp and sudden sound woke Cooper up from his sleep. He checked his phone. The time read was around 1:30 in the morning. His alarm was set to 7:30, so it was not his phone. He looked around and the sound came again. It was his doorbell. Confused as he was, he got up and went to the front door. He looked through the peephole in the door and saw a brunette leaning against the adjacent wall. She looked young and strangely familiar, though he could not figure out where he would know her from.

"Who is it?" Cooper asked through the door. The girl stepped forward, but he still couldn't see too much of her. Her hair hid a good half of her face while the other half drew his full attention.

"Coop? Is that really you?"

Cooper's eyes went wild at the sound of her voice. It couldn't be her. There was no way they had found him. He stepped back from the door and felt his head pulsing. "No, no no no no....There's no way they found out where I live...I...I thought I was finally safe..." His internal panic was halted at the sound of the girl on the other end of the door knocking and asking him to please open the door. He took a deep breath and suspended his disbelief long enough to let himself open the door and confirm what his gut and mind were telling him could in no way be true, his thoughts were confirmed when she brushed her hair behind her ear and looked up at him.

"God, finally." the girl said as she stepped past him and into the apartment. Cooper immediately looked around and thankfully saw no one else. He sighed and tried to calm himself down. She turned around and waited until he closed the door before she ran to him in what was probably supposed to be a hug, but felt more like a tackle. The girl squeezed him hard as he fell into the back of the door. It took him a minute before he managed to get his arms free enough to hug the girl back. After what felt like an hour she let go and stepped back, allowing him to take a proper look at her.

"Ferah. It's...really you."

"Yep. Been a while, hasn't it?"

"Uh, yeah it has," Cooper replied before the room went silent. There was an obvious tension in the air as Cooper hadn't seen his younger sister in roughly six years.

She looked very different than he remembered.

She had let her timber brown hair grow out to almost her lower back, but that was just the beginning. Just from what she was wearing he could see the full outline of her full, round breasts and the curves of her torso. He subconsciously looked down and took notice of her rather wide hips and he imagined from their shape that her ass was likely plump and soft. Ferah had always been a pretty girl, that much even he as her older brother had always been able to admit. But now, standing in front of him was no longer the little girl that clung helplessly to his side when they were kids. She was a woman now. A fully shaped, well-endowed woman with a beautiful face and a great -

"Hello? Cooper? You still there?" Ferah said as she snapped her fingers in his face. This brought him back to reality in a heartbeat.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. You just...took me by surprise."

"Yeah, I'll bet." She said with a tinge of hostility in her voice, but also another emotion he couldn't quite understand. "You got anything to eat? I need to get something in my system." She asked as she looked around his kitchen.

"Uh, I mostly have cereal. Sorry, I haven't gone shopping in a few days."

"Better than nothing, I guess," Ferah said as she helped herself to a bowl. Within two minutes, she'd taken off her jacket and platform shoes, and was seated on his couch chomping on a big bowl of sugary cereal. Cooper took a second to try and gather himself before deciding to comment on the insane situation he now found himself in. There were so many questions he needed answers to, and fast.

"Ferah...." Cooper started before she put a hand up to stop him. She finished chewing before she spoke.

"Coop, listen. I know you have like a million questions right now. But please, for the love of God let me eat. I am legitimately starving right now. Also, I need a place to stay for the night. Well, actually for a few days but I feel like starting with tonight is probably a better idea."

"Ferah..."

"You already said that. Can I crash here? Please?"

Cooper rubbed his temples in obvious frustration before taking a seat at the table and just waiting until she was done before talking again. "We need to talk about this." He said sternly.

"Yeah, I guess we do."

"Let's start with how you got here. How did you know where I live? And why are you here at two in the morning?"

"Probably should've left like an hour ago, right?"

"Ferah..."

"All right, all right. I walked here from a club not too far away. You know Parton's Place?" Cooper nodded.

"Well, I went there first to get some drinks before I came here. Figured I might need the alcohol before whatever this turned into. I got a little carried away, I guess. I planned to be buzzed, but not this much."

"That still doesn't explain how you found me."

"It wasn't that hard. I just went through Mom and Dad's records from when you were registered at Saint Rita's-"

"Wait, what? They know where I am?" Cooper asked, rather concerned that his initial suspicions were right and they, in fact, not only knew where he was but were on their way to ruin his life all over again...

"NO! I wasn't done. I got a hold of one of your old instructors and asked if they knew where you went after they let you out. That guy told me no but he mentioned you going to live with a friend or something while you waited for some housing program to accept your application. It took some convincing, but I got him to tell me who and I looked them up. I called them up and asked to talk to you, told them I was a nurse or something that wanted to deliver a care package to you, and I didn't have your current address. The lady was not buying it at first but eventually, she told me you lived here. Simple. Any more questions?"

Cooper didn't know what to say. Hell, he didn't even know what to think. This was insane. Ferah could see the worry on her older brother's face and decided to try a different approach.

"Look, I promise you Mom and Dad don't know where you are. As for me, if you're not okay with me being here either, I can be gone by morning. I just really need tonight. Please?" She pleaded to him with her eyes. He had never been good at telling her no when she did that. Even after so much time away from each other, some things never change, it seems.

"Fine. Under one condition."

"I don't like the sound of this..."

"Tomorrow, you and I are gonna talk about this. All of it. We clear?"

Ferah exhaled, glad at not being kicked out after her little confession. Cooper was still the golden-hearted guy she grew up with. The guy she would kill for even today despite all that happened between them. The guy she looked up to and held up as the perfect man. The guy she loved with all her heart.

"Maybe, just maybe, he forgives me." Ferah thought to herself.

"Yes, crystal clear. Thanks, Coop. You got like a blanket or something I can use?"

---