Irresistible Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the tender soles of her feet.

Only then, working slowly, sensuously back up the insides of her calves and thighs, did she reach her ultimate destination.

By that stage Lorna was high in the clouds. She'd been self-lubricating ever since the Union Bar and had wanted to cum for at least two hours (or was it three or four?). But Heather wouldn't let her. She'd take her ever closer but never quite close enough.

At least that seemed to be her plan.

The first direct pussy approach halted all that nonsense. Hadn't Heather said something about doing to her what she liked doing to herself? Well here's the news: Heather knew every best thing to do to a pussy ever invented . . . and like big-time at that.

Previously exposed only to men's tongues and imaginations, Lorna hadn't been remotely prepared for such a skilful onslaught. Not that she for one second downplayed earlier male efforts . . . Heather was just different altogether.

Sex with Heather was something else.

*****

Pausing for a well-deserved breather, still on top of Lorna, her by now somewhat sweaty jet-black hair hanging like curtains, Heather asked her guest if she fancied a drink. Lorna's stomach responded by rumbling.

'Maybe we should have got those takeaways after all.'

'Maybe you're right. But they close at midnight and it'll be well after.'

Lorna blinked, owlishly (in her opinion if nobody else's). 'Is it as late as that?'

'It's twenty to one,' said Heather after checking her mobile.

'Curry houses and kebab shops stay open long after midnight.'

'Only the crap ones do. Let's see what I can rustle up.'

'You cook too?'

'Yes and no. Food's a bit of a touchy subject in this household. Wine's a different matter though. What do you want, Shiraz or pinot?'

'That depends on what you're rustling up.'

'Cheese on crackers is probably as good as it will get. And I'm not so sure if butter will be included.'

'No butter! Who's in charge of provisions?'

'I am. I'm the only one who lives here. Most of my catering is done by the Kohinoor, supplemented by Jack's' Chippy.'

'You live here on you own?' Lorna couldn't keep the awe out of her voice. The house itself wasn't too special but was big enough for three students . . . or four or five. The monthly rent had to be crippling for one girl alone.

'I drop by Sainsbury's every now and then,' Heather added, pre-excusing her culinary shortcomings, 'and the local vintner delivers my wine supplies every week without fail. I just sometimes get caught short by the odd hungry guest.'

Then, grinning again: 'If all else fails, I've got a box of Seabrook's cheese and onion crisps. Best thing ever to come out of Bradford, if you ask me, apart from the road to Bingley.'

Lorna made a management decision. 'I'll go for Shiraz with cheese on crackers. Failing that, I'll go for pinot and crisps.'

'Fingers crossed and I'll be back with both.'

*****

Midnight snacking with Heather was pleasant. Lorna kept her fingers crossed and her hostess came up trumps with half a dozen crackers covered in crumbly Lancashire cheese (and butter!) and no less than four packets of crisps. Not to mention two enormous glasses of red and white, each holding half a bottle at least.

Confident in her own nakedness, enraptured by Heather's, Lorna chatted with her about all sorts until, when the snacks were gone and they were alternating sips from the wine glasses (red then swap it for white, etc), she clumsily announced that tonight had been her best sexual experience ever.

Heather laughed, which wasn't quite the reaction she had hoped for. But then the black-haired beauty made perfect amends. 'It's funny because tonight's not over yet,' she explained. 'We're just finishing the equivalent of taking a lunch or tea break in a cricket match. There's more in store for you, my girl; plenty more.'

From slightly drowsy Lorna was instantly revitalized. Anyone watching her nipples (meaning the only other person present) couldn't have missed seeing the evidence. And talking about nipples, Heather's were standing out and waving at her.

Yet again!

'Do I get a go?' she wondered. 'I mean I know I opened the bowling earlier, but that was ages ago.'

'Do you want another over or two? Maybe even a prolonged spell?'

Aware she'd as good as exhausted her supply of cricketing terms, Lorna nodded. 'You've done far too much already. It's only fair.'

'But do you want to?'

Lorna nodded again. 'You bet I do,' she said, her honesty sincere.

Heather smiled at her and drained the last of the pinot. 'Sup your vino,' she said, 'I'm more than ready and waiting.'

Chapter Seven

Heart pounding once more (possibly harder than ever) Lorna boarded a surprisingly compliant and so, so beautiful Heather. Her most cunning of cunning plans was to replicate everything that she had had done to her, going on the principle that perfection was the only target to aim for.

Not that Heather was quite so compliant. She allowed the shower of kisses to all parts of her face and she sighed at the attention to her ears and neck. But, before Lorna got anywhere near her armpits or collarbone, she was pressing on her shoulders, steering her mouth towards her tits.

'It's what I want,' she crooned. 'No, it's what I desperately need.'

Lorna desperately needed it too. And, when she delicately took an erect nipple between her lips and it got even harder, fierce stabs of heat raced down from her tummy. Going by Heather's response there were fierce stabs racing through her too.

'I'm going to cum,' she groaned, her body twisting and writhing under Lorna's. 'I'm going to cum. Here I go, here I go . . . oh good grief, oh good grief yes . . . yes, yes, yes.'

It would have been rude to stop so soon. Heather had persisted at pleasuring her for literally hours so Lorna did likewise, switching nipples and swiftly getting the same result.

Unsure about the passage of time but, determined to suck every last toe and lick the soles of both of her lover's feet, Lorna slid farther down the bed, kissing passionately as she went. This time Heather did not push her on; this time she waited until her pussy was about to be bypassed before grabbing her, holding her in place.

'Please,' she begged, 'it's what I want, No, it's what I desperately need.'

Somewhere, in the deepest recesses of Lorna's brain, she'd had her doubts about losing her virginity. How did it work, girl-on-girl? Girl-on-guy was obvious enough but, girl on girl, where did it all start and end?

Faced with Heather's glistening sex, she realized that she was at the final frontier. She'd already been eaten and digitally penetrated; returning the favour would close the circle. And oh my, didn't she want to close the circle!

Smelt and tasted off her own fingers, Heather had been divine. Smelt and tasted directly she was fifty times better. And the amount of lady juice seeping out of her was mind-blowing. Lorna wanted to keep following the ideal example she had been set but that juice was irresistible. Ignoring the siren call of a very prominent clitoris, she hungrily lapped it up.

'In me,' Heather gasped. 'Get your tongue in me!'

Obedient as ever, Lorna complied. And, at the last moment remembering Heather's approach, she did not dive in deeply. No, she edged in slowly, millimetre by millimetre, taking her time about it, seriously enjoying the slightly rough texture she found near Heather's entrance.

And seriously enjoying the rough texture she found a way farther in, the G-spot area she'd previously explored with her fingers, albeit in much more confined conditions.

Meanwhile Heather climaxed every ten minutes. Lorna did her utmost to drag it out for her, wanting to take her to the lofty heights and keep her there. But to no avail. So far she had personally orgasmed six times. Heather's supply seemed to emanate out of a bottomless pit. Score-wise, Lorna was trailing in her wake.

Already . . . and by miles!

Trailing behind in clouds of dust was not the be-all and end-all, though. Awed as she was, Lorna was also aware she was playing super-experienced Heather like a fiddle. Her first time efforts were paying dividends for a girl who knew it all. Clumsy and awkward she might be, multi-orgasmic Heather clearly was . . . but she was still apparently hitting the right notes.

Yes, simultaneously attending to her inside and out, regularly switching between fingers and tongue, she went for it remorselessly, wanting to please, wanting to entrance . . .

Finally, ultimately, after a staggeringly humungous eruption of an orgasm (one involving a heel-anchor in the mattress and a spine arched to the verge of snapping), Heather hauled Lorna back up until they were nose to nose.

'That was a seventh,' she said, gulping in air.

Lorna frowned in confusion so Heather enlarged.

'I tend to cum like waves crashing on a beach. They come in sets of seven, getting bigger and bigger until the seventh. Then they start over. That was a big one. Maybe it was seventh out of seven sets.'

Heather's voice was raggedly breathless yet matter-of-fact. She seemed totally sincere. Lorna gaped down at her. Did she mean she had had forty-nine orgasms already? Or was it a cumulative sort of a thing. Had her last lucky lover left her on, say, orgasm number twenty?

Either way Lorna was as jealous as heck. Having six big Os tonight was almost certainly her personal best. Forty-nine in a whole month wouldn't be anything to sneeze at . . .

'Is that it then,' she asked aloud. 'Is it time to cuddle and snooze?'

'It's four in the morning,' Heather replied, 'time for me to teach you how to trib.'

'What's that when it's at home?'

'Lie back, spread your legs and let me show you. And prepare yourself to be transported.'

*****

Tribbing had been, to say the least, eye-opening. Numerous positions were explored: giving, receiving and not least . . . far and away best of all . . . sharing.

How on earth could two female bodies respond so . . . so . . . so sublimely?

Who needed a hard dick when girls' bodies could interact like that!

They were resting, cuddling and rubbing noses when Heather's alarm went off.

'Isn't that rather early?' Lorna said. 'You're practically on the university's doorstep.'

'We need an hour to shower. And showering together is something of a tradition in this house. It goes to show we're still friends and have no regrets.'

'I only regret not meeting you years ago, Heather.'

'Good answer, and also a good prompt for another tradition of mine. True friends and lovers get to call me "Hev". So I'm Hev to you from now on, world without end.'

Showering together did indeed take an hour and was lots of fun. Afterwards, as she dressed herself in yesterday's clothes and borrowed underwear, wondering when sleep deprivation was going to kick in, Lorna again clumsily told Hev that last night had been her best sexual experience ever.

Heather gave her a look, weighing her with her eyes. Then she surprised her by asking if she wanted an encore. 'Not right now,' she added. 'I can't miss any more lectures. I mean another night sometime soon.'

'You said that you didn't do relationships.'

'I'm not proposing a relationship, not exactly. I'm proposing a second course for two consenting adults who happen to fit very well together when it comes to having sex.'

'Put like that how could I refuse?'

Heather produced a pocket diary out of a bedside drawer. 'I can do Saturday or Wednesday. Which is best for you?'

'I'll say Saturday, because it's soonest.' Lorna hesitated then went for it. 'I can do Wednesday as well, if that's not overstaying my welcome.'

Heather gave her that look again before laughing. 'Saturday's the right choice. We get all of Sunday morning too. And you can have Wednesday as well, if you promise me that you won't get clingy.'

'Consider yourself promised.'

Okay, I do. And consider yourself in danger of meeting Hurricane Heather.'

'Sounds like fun. I can't wait.'

They laughed as one then Heather went on.

'I mean it about being clingy. We can shag each other another twice or maybe even more times, but it has to be jealousy-free. When we're not out with each other you might well see me out with someone else. And, of course, I might well see you out with your boyfriend.'

Shit, thought Lorna, I'd forgotten all about Matt!

'I'm not sure if I still have a boyfriend,' she said carefully. 'And I'm not sure if I want one anymore.'

'Do you want me to introduce you to free spirits from Lesbians' Corner? Or do you want me to keep mum about the fabulous sex we've had? And bear in mind, we were seen leaving The Union, clearly off with mischief in mind. By now everyone who's anyone will know.'

Lorna frowned while she considered. 'I obviously need to speak to Matthew,' she concluded aloud. 'I'll catch him before he goes in for his first lecture. We'll come to some solution, final or otherwise. Then I hope to see you at the bar at twelve.'

And,' Heather prompted.

Lorna grinned back at her. 'By then I might be ready for lots of introductions . . .'