Irresistible Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her random thoughts drifted off as another sound caught her attention. It sounded... Like moaning. Oh, shit. Was someone getting lucky in one of the bathrooms?

Dana had to suppress her laugh as she pictured poor Zoe trapped in one of the stalls, not knowing what to do as someone got fucked while bent over a sink. God, she had been blushing so fucking hard. Dana didn't really have a whole lot of shame, nor tact. She'd been fully prepared to walk in, ask the couple if they had seen Zoe, complement the dude on his stroke game, and then be on her way.

She wasn't prepared, however, for the woman who was moaning to sound like Zoe. It made her hesitate before pushing the door open. Instead of barging inside, Dana pressed her ear to the door and tried to get a better feed. There was no way Zoe was in there going to pound town. If so, Michael must be a really fast walker because she hadn't seen him-

"Jason! Fuck, you feel amazing!"

The thought died as the woman, who was undoubtedly Zoe, cried out. For Jason. Holy. Fuck.

Dana couldn't believe it, and she didn't know how to feel about it either. On one hand, she was annoyed because she'd been trying to bang Jason for... God, months. On the other hand, she was ecstatic that Zoe was getting dicked down by someone that wasn't Michael.

Maybe the two had been going at it for months? That had to be why Jason had turned down every one of Dana's advances. Clearly. Made perfect sense to her. You couldn't fuck your fuck buddies bestie, it was bad form. Your best friends, girlfriend, however, was fair game.

~~

The sound of Zoe crying out his name sent Jason into overdrive. He stopped caring about getting her off, he was utterly fucking lost in the sensation of how fucking tight her cunt was wrapped around his cock. She clenched around him in these pulsating, undulating waves. He never knew when her pussy would clench down on him, or how tight it would be. It felt so fucking good there was no way that this was going to be elegant or seductive like he had planned.

Jason just started fucking his cock into Zoe's tight, needy little pussy like a man possessed. He wasn't quiet about it, either. The sounds of his body impacting hers, flesh smacking against the flesh, bounced around the echo chamber that was a public bathroom. He was a loud lover, anyway. He groaned, grunted, and growled with the force of his lust. He wasn't shy about letting Zoe know just how much he liked having her impaled on his dick.

Zoe had never had someone fuck her like this before. Not only did just having him inside of her feel better than sex with Michael had ever had, when he started moving, the head of his cock hit spots and places inside her body that she didn't know she had. And it felt good. Really. Really fucking good. He pounded into her relentlessly, making these sexy as fuck noises that consumed her. She wasn't any quieter herself, every time Jason bottomed out that big, fat, perfect fucking cock inside of her she moaned for him.

~~

Outside the door, Dana could hear everything. It was so fucking hot that... Fuck, she was getting turned on. She wished she could see it, the way Jason was fucking Zoe. It sounded like he was nailing her hard and fast. She couldn't help herself, even if she knew it was wrong and kind of fucked up, Dana leaned her back against the door jam and slid her hand up the front of her dress.

The crotch of her panties was wet, just from listening to her best friend get dicked. She'd always had a crush on Zoe. Hell, on Jessica too. She'd tried to jokingly get them to make out with her a few times when they were all tipsy, but they'd never really gone along with it. She'd been disappointed at how tragically straight both of them seemed to be.

And Jason... Fuck, Jason was perfect. The two of them together would look so fucking good, and just picturing it had Dana rubbing her fingers up and down her pussy through the material of her panties.

~~

Jason's hips continued to piston forward, slamming himself balls-deep into Zoe's pussy, ramming her full of his cock over and over again, his balls slapping against her ass in a rhythmic pattern. He wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last, and he wasn't going to try to fight off the orgasm, either. They needed to get back to that party. He wasn't sure how long it'd been since they'd both disappeared, but surely someone would come looking for one of them sooner rather than later.

Zoe didn't know what it was, because, in all honesty, she'd never had an orgasm by penetration alone. That was normal for most women, she knew that because she had googled it a time or two just to make sure she wasn't broken or something. Maybe it was the rhythmic way Jason kept smacking that... spot inside of her that made her toes curl. He just kept ramming the head of his cock against it every time he shoved inside of her. Over and over and over again. And then, suddenly, she was fucking flying.

And screaming. And clutching at him like she was going to fall through the very earth and into the endless void of space if she let go of him. "Fuck!! Jason, oh, fuck, fuck... I'm cumming!" Zoe said, sounding shocked, and loud. And hot as fuck.

Jason cursed under his breath as the beautiful Chinese woman in his arms clammed her pussy around his cock like a fucking vise. She was squeezing around him so fucking hard it made little dots appear in his vision. His balls drew up tight to his body and he could feel that pressure at the base of his cock builds and build.

Zoe was still moaning and clutching at him, in the throes of her orgasm when Jason had his. He fucking exploded, his hips started violently pounding forward to meet her pussy, to stuff that cumming cunt full of his big cock over and over again, his rhythm going. He was a mindless, desperate fuck machine as he drove forward, determined to get every last drop of his thick, creamy seed from his balls.

~~

Dana's fingers dipped underneath her panties, she found her swollen little clit and started rubbing herself as fast and as hard as she could. She had to bite down on her lower lip to muffle her own sounds of pleasure as she listened to her friend have sex with Jason. The whole thing was so fucking wrong but so fucking good. It was the most erotic thing that Dana had ever been a part of, and she couldn't help herself.

Her pussy demanded her attention, so she gave it to it. Rubbing at her clit furiously before sliding her fingers down to the opening of her cunt and pushing them inside. Dana jammed two fingers up into her drooling little fuck hole and started pounding them into herself in time with the sound of Zoe and Jason's bodies slapping together.

She was right there with them, and when Zoe started to cum, so the fuck did Dana. Her pussy spasmed with the orgasm, her juices dripping down her thighs... Fuck, her knees started giving out and she had to cling to the wall to keep herself up on her heels.

~~

Even after their orgasms, Jason kept fucking her, drawing out this pleasure until he just couldn't fucking take it anymore. He slows down gradually before burying himself completely inside of Zoe's spasming pussy. He drops his forehead against hers and sucks in a deep breath, taking in the scent of their sex.

"Fuck, that was better than I'd thought it would be," Jason murmurs, his voice thick and holding that sexy edge of a growl, but it was laced with this sleepy satisfaction that made the growl sound more like a purr.

"Mmh," Zoe replied weakly.

Jason laughed and pressed a light kiss against her lips before easing backward. He slid his cock out of her slowly before reaching down and snagging the condom. He eased it off his dick and tied it before tossing it in the trash can with all the paper towels.

With that task out of the way, Jason reaches over, grabbing Zoe's hips and helping ease her off of the sink and back onto her ridiculous heels. Once he was sure she wasn't going to fall over, he took a step back and looks at her. She was very clearly freshly fucked. Her makeup was ruined from that blow job, her hair was coming out of its neat little up-do, and she had pussy juice running down her thighs.

"You look fucking beautiful," Jason said, the sincerity in his voice making her flush.

"Oh, no, I'm a mess," Zoe says, her eyes widening with realization before she turns around to look at herself in the mirror. Saying she was a mess was a bit of an understatement. She makes a panicked noise and turns on the sink.

Jason chuckled a little behind her, and Zoe had to resist the urge to reach over and smack him for finding this funny. It so wasn't funny. There was no way people weren't going to notice her fucked up makeup and hair. No fucking way.

Jason started to feel a little bad for Zoe as she panicked about her makeup and hair. He watched her dab at it like she was trying to salvage it, but there was no salvaging any of it. "Baby, just say you drank too much and puked in the toilet. No one will question it. You smell like booze anyway, thanks to our lovely Dana."

"I can- Oh, actually... That's a good idea. Yeah. I can work with that," Zoe said, looking at herself in the mirror. She wiped off a lot of the lipstick, as much as she could. Then the eyeliner. But didn't bother with cleaning her eye makeup off completely. It helped add to the sick look. She did her best to kind of fix her hair.

While Zoe took care of herself, Jason took care of him. He washed his dick in the sink like a true gentlemen, then his hands. He fixed his clothes, buttoned his suit jacket to hide the wet spot from her grinding her juicy little cunt against him, and then ran his fingers through his hair. All in all, Jason looked just like he had when he walked into this bathroom. Amazing.

"Alright, I'll head out. Thanks for this. Hopefully, you got your itch scratched and this won't be a problem anymore," Jason said, trying not to smirk at her like a villain with an evil plot to get his dick in and around her at every opportunity.

"Yeah, it did," Zoe said, her tone defensive. "It's good to have you out of my system."

"Laters, babe." He said with a smirk before walking out of the bathroom.

Dana had rushed down the hall the second Jason said he was going to head out. She made it to a random off shoot and stood trying to catch her breath. She managed to gain most of her composure, though she was worried that she smelled like pussy. Because she so fucking did. But maybe Jason would just assume it was him.

She waited until he was about to walk past the hallway she was in before she turned the corner. She grinned at the sight of him, trying not to look like she knew he'd just been balls deep inside the Ice Princess and making her melt.

"Jason! Ugh, have you seen Dana? I've been looking everywhere. They said there was a bathroom down here but I haven't found one anywhere," Dana said, lying smoothly.

Jason said a little thankful prayer that he'd left when he did because ten seconds later and Dana would've walked in on him and Zoe.

"Uh, no, but I just left the men's room," He replied without missing a beat, jerking his thumb behind him. "There's a ladies' room right across the hall from it."

"Okay," Dana said, trying not to sound petulant that she had not gotten some kind of nervous reaction from him. "Thanks, I'll go check!"

Jason gave a little nod to the pretty girl before walking off.

Zoe had her dress zipped up, her panties on, and was scrubbing her hands for the fourth time when the door to the bathroom was pushed open. She whirled around, expecting to find Jason there, but only to come face to face with Dana, who had this silly look on her face that Zoe couldn't exactly pinpoint.

"Dana, hey," She said, trying to sound cool, and went back to washing the soap off her fingers.

"Oh, gosh, Zoe. You look... Bad. Are you okay?" Dana said, stepping inside the bathroom and moving to the sink. She too needed to wash the scent of pussy from her skin.

"Yeah, I uh... Drank too much too. I don't drink often... it hit hard. I puked like, three times? It was awful," Zoe lied, hoping like hell that she sold it.

"Aww," Dana said, trying to sound empathetic and not at all jealous. "I'll make sure you get back to Michael. I got you, bestie."

12