Irresistible Forces

Story Info
Country Club Can and Trailer Park Tammy.
13.7k words
4.7
20k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a story for a little entertainment. More serious than my previous efforts, but not exactly high literature; plenty of sex with some mayhem. Not exactly BtB, definitely not RAAC, more of an expectations and consequences tale. Self-edited with Autocrit, Word and Google Docs.

Irresistible Forces

Fuck. I didn't even like Tammy.

Hell, nobody liked Tammy Fae Dunker. Even Tammy didn't like Tammy.

One time, I'd heard Tammy call herself "trailer loud, trailer mean, just plain trailer trash."

That was a pretty good summary as far as I was concerned.

She'd set the high school record for suspensions. Mostly for fighting, but once for weed, and at least a couple times for mouthing off to teachers. She didn't finish high school and I'd heard she'd ended up working the night shift at the cash register for a local gas station.

I'd more or less known her since second grade, though I was a couple years ahead of her, and she'd never said two kind words to me. Of course, I doubted she had ever said two kind words to anyone in her whole life, so there was that.

We were socially about as far apart as possible; my family is, to put it mildly, "very well off." The Country Club set. Vacations in the islands, a private fishing lodge at the lake, brand new high-end sports cars on the sixteenth birthday. Ridiculous trust funds waiting in the wings. The only reason I even knew people like Tammy Dunker even existed was that my great grandfather, and then my grandfather, had made standard public education in standard public schools through high school as one of the conditions of getting anything from the family trust. My father certainly would have continued the tradition, had his heart held out long enough for him to gain control of the family trust.

If anything, I'd generally avoided people like Tammy until I'd headed off to college and law school. I hadn't seen her in probably six years. But here we were.

My sister's friends had rented out a pavilion at the park for the baby shower and gender reveal party. Sylvia was more down-to-earth than the rest of our country club set, and had somewhat real friends so the park was the venue. In the past, guys didn't go to baby showers, but now, it seems, they are supposed to show up, give a gift and then stay out of the way. Mom would have pretty much disowned me if I didn't show up to support Sylvia, so I had to go.

The giant balloons had popped, dropping pink glitter everywhere, announcing that the coming baby was a girl.

I was watching Cindy, my older sister, trying to get the pink glitter off her three year old son; he'd run under the huge cloud of glitter and then rolled in it, screaming with laughter. Three year olds tend to be somewhat sticky at the best of times and now he looked like a living pink disco ball.

I was wondering how long the rest of the party would take when I looked up and saw thin-as-a-rail Tammy perched on a nearby metal bike rack, sipping a cherry slushie Big Gulp and sneering at the o-so-domestic scene.

She was dressed the same as always; dirty pink rubber flip flops, jean shorts cut off to a zero inseam with the white flaps of the pockets sticking out along her thin thighs, paired with a red tube top. Too-bright red lipstick stood out stark against her pale skin, which matched her long technicolor fake fingernails. Her short hair was bleached so blonde it looked white.

She wasn't my type. No curves at all; no tits to speak of, not even enough to be called mosquito bites. Her hair wasn't just bleached, it was cut ragged and obviously by a beginner or maybe just by herself. She never smiled and, as always, had an angry look on her face.

Tammy Fae Dunker had gotten the shitty end of the stick in life and she damn well knew it.

Just as I started to look away, she glanced at me and our eyes locked. She had pale blue eyes. I'd never really noticed that before...

It hit like a freight train.

I suddenly wanted her. More than I'd ever wanted a woman in my life. Not to meet and talk to her; I didn't have a sudden desire to hear her life story or learn her hopes and dreams. I just wanted to rip her skimpy shorts down and bend her over the bike rack and take her right there. I could almost feel myself grabbing her almost non-existent hips and driving into her with everything I had. It was pure primal need. There was nothing rational or civilized about it.

Her eyes widened in shock, as if she could see the incredibly lewd image in my brain. Her jaw dropped and her lips formed a perfect too-bright red circle...and the image in my mind shifted to her kneeling in front of me, eagerly taking every inch in her mouth and down her throat while I gripped her short ragged hair tight with both hands.

Tammy took a shuddering breath and staggered half a step off the bike rack, never taking her eyes from mine, even when the tip of her flip flop caught on the rack for a second, making her stumble a tiny bit. I could feel her fear, but there was something else there.

She was feeling this too.

Her nipples hardened against her tube top as I watched. Suddenly thrusting out lewdly like they were trying to escape. She didn't have much in the way of tits, but I very much wanted -- needed -- to drag that top down and get them in my mouth. Her eyes flickered down to her own rock-hard nipples then back up to me. I watched her cherry red lower lip quiver and something like pure panic washed across her face.

I fought it, but I took a step toward her, then another faltering half-step before I managed to stop.

Her chest heaved as she tried to get her breathing under control. She looked fucking terrified, and the still-sane part of my brain wasn't sure she shouldn't be. The still somewhat-rational part of my brain was frantically screaming about prison sentences for sexual assault...

Shaking slightly, eyes still wide and round, she bit her lower lip in for a second, fighting to breathe evenly, then flicked her head meaningfully toward the walkway that led to the old World War One Memorial Fountain area almost a quarter mile away in the Grove of Peace. Sawhorses marked "OFF LIMITS - Keep Out -- Construction Zone" blocked the path, but it was a Sunday, there'd be no workers there.

She glanced around before looking nervously at me again, making sure I got the message. She gave me a single trembling nod, then slid off into the trees, turning towards the fountain path as she went.

I waited for what felt like hours, but was probably less than a minute, then, as casually as I could, I slipped past the barricade.

Once I was clear, I started running, pulling my shirt off as I went. She wasn't going to get away.

It could be a trap; she might have a boyfriend or brothers, or some other partner in crime waiting to jump me and take my wallet and watch. Hell, my Rolex watch could probably bring her more cash than she'd ever seen at one time, much less held in her hands.

I didn't care. If a man, or two, or five were waiting, I'd beat them down, rip the clothes off of her and fuck the hell out of her anyway. She could just keep the damn watch.

She was waiting for me at the center of the circle of marble walls right at the fountain, running at me and throwing herself up into my arms as soon as I entered the small grassy clearing.

Tammy didn't have a stitch on. When I caught her up, she wrapped her legs around my stomach and began kissing me with a desperate hunger that was every bit as strong as my own. Staggering back against one of the old, polished granite dedication walls, holding her bare ass, I could feel hot wetness against my stomach as she ground herself against me.

The kisses were madly intoxicating; each one made me want more. She tasted of cherry slushy and lust. I finally forced myself to break away; she whimpered for a moment until she realized I was lifting her higher, and moaned when I reached my goal and sucked one of her insanely hard nipples into my mouth.

Just a minute or two of that and she was almost sobbing. She finally unwrapped her legs and pushed away, dropping to the ground in front of me, straight down to her knees in the grass, yanking my shorts down with her.

I'd had blow jobs before; good ones; playful ones, drunk ones, some really fun, eager ones. I'd never had one anything like this. She acted like she needed it to live. She forced it so deep into her mouth she was completely unable to breath. Instead of gagging, or choking, she just looked up at me, holding my cock in as deep as possible, blue eyes streaming with tears, veins standing out against her pale skin. She wanted me to know how much she needed this.

I pulled back and she took two deep gasping breaths and did it again, her nails biting into my butt as she jammed me as deep in her throat as she could.

Fuck.

I slid down the wall, until I managed to lay down. The grass was soft, but I wouldn't have cared if it was glass shards. She refused to relinquish my cock, so I just grabbed one thin leg, and pulled her skinny butt over until her pussy was over my mouth.

She was delicious.

As soon as I started, she began screaming, but her screams and moans were muffled by my rod in her throat. She retaliated in earnest, pulling back a bit, jacking my shaft faster and faster while slurping hard at the head of my cock.

I could feel myself going over the edge, and I wasn't going to go alone. I sucked her clit into my mouth as I pushed two fingers into her steaming hole.

I have no idea who started to cum first; either way, she screamed and ground herself down onto my face and I filled her mouth.

We lay like that for a while, her head resting on my thigh while she played with my still rock hard dick.

I rolled her off of me, then sat up.

Her eyes were glassy and dreamlike as she watched me move between her legs; she slowly spread her thighs almost impossibly wide.

I slid my pole into her tight velvet-soft hotness; she sighed with relief and caught her knees up to spread herself even wider.

I planned to just slow-fuck her for a while, but after three deep thrusts, I saw the way she hissed and her eyes flickered back each time I bottomed out in her, and I desperately wanted to see and hear her to do more of that. I started pistoning faster and faster.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, she reached up and began to pinch her nipples hard. A moment later she started to murmur, a soft, but desperate growl. Then that growl turned into a long moan.

I slowed but kept fucking her. Just as the spasms from her orgasm started to fade away, I started hammering her too-sensitive pussy again, harder and harder.

Her eyes shot open. She tried to say something, probably to beg me to stop, but all that came out was a deep shuddering gasp as she went limp.

Her legs fell down slowly. Her eyes were open, but they were unfocused, starry and full of tears. I doubted she could really see anything. Her mouth opened and shut almost silently a few times as she tried to get control of anything. She made tiny, whispery gasps that I knew I would remember forever.

Tammy almost melted and I was wondering if she was going to fall asleep.

With no warning she shoved me sideways off of her with a snarling growl. Before I even managed to register everything, she was on me, this time driving her scorching hot hole down on my cock. She hammered her butt up and down like a woman possessed.

She hissed in delight as I grabbed her little ass with both hands. Twice she lost her rhythm as more orgasms got in the way of her mission. But I could see her grinning as she sensed me getting ready to cum again.

I grinned back and I forced one pussy-juice slick finger into her little butt, just as I started erupting deep into her.

She fell forward and wailed into my chest; I could feel her contracting on my cock and my finger.

It took forever for us to gain enough of our senses to separate.

We just lay on our sides in the grass facing each other and staring wordlessly into each other's eyes for an eternity. She was clearly as lost as I was about what had just happened.

As my heart slowed to near normal, I wanted to say something; I just couldn't figure out what. I was certain she was thinking the same thing.

I took a breath to try to say anything, but a clear voice, a man's voice, way too close, came from down the trail. "It's down this way."

Tammy rolled, snatched up her clothing and was off like a shot, little bare butt disappearing into the trees. I just managed to get my shorts and shirt on before a small group of men entered the clearing.

The lead guy, carrying a clipboard, stared at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came over to see the memorial fountain. I remember when I was a kid, it was beautiful." I casually kept back from them, knowing I had to smell like sex.

I ran my fingertips through the tepid water in the fountain basin - trying to look contemplative...but really just washing my hands.

He looked over at the fountain. "Maybe it will be that way again. The City Council is trying to get funds together."

A breeze kicked up - just enough to carry the scent of sex away.

"You get any Federal money? They have to have something, somewhere. I think the fountain is nearly a hundred years old."

Shrugging, he grimaced. "A hundred and two. We do have a line on something, but it's a ton of legal paperwork."

"I always liked the fountain. Maybe I can help. I might be able to do it pro bono."

He eyed me. "You're a lawyer?"

"Yeah, I'm at Handley & Brady. You have a card?"

He fished a business card out and handed it to me. City Works Department.

"I'll run it by them and call you on Tuesday."

I looked for Tammy as I left the park but didn't see her at all.

_____

I told myself it was some kind of fluke, some weird cosmic confluence at a particular time and place. I dove into work and focused my evenings on the pro bono work on the fountain grant and tried hard not to think about it.

That didn't work at all.

Every night, I was having incredibly intense dreams full of boiling hot cherry flavored kisses. Nothing helped.

I made it almost four months.

Breaking down, I looked into Tammy Fae Dunker.

She was an absolute train wreck. She couldn't be more cliché.

Married for three years to Bobby Lee Kreacher before a spectacularly ugly divorce. He'd put her in the hospital for three weeks. Already on parole after a short sentence for drug trafficking, he'd put himself in back in prison for twenty years with no chance of parole before fifteen years. Most of that was due to the large amount of drugs and the stolen gun he was carrying when they rolled him up for the assault on Tammy. He apparently didn't get along with anyone inside the prison either, and had managed to add another fifteen years to his sentence. I vaguely remembered him as a huge, crude, hairy ape of a man with a coarse face and reddish brown hair.

Tammy had one four-month stint in the county jail and a total of almost five hundred hours community service, mostly picking up trash along the highways. A couple battery charges early on, a couple simple marijuana possession arrests while she was married to Bobby Kreacher, a very entertaining - and apparently very naked - public intoxication arrest shortly after her divorce was final, but nothing since.

All in all, exactly the kind of woman you don't want to be anywhere near. Anyone with any sense would stay well clear of her.

Which meant I was almost certainly insane.

The dead weeds and gravel of the old trailer park crunched under my feet. Tammy was watching me warily from a battered folding chair on the aluminum porch of her battered, discolored trailer.

As I got closer, she finally found her voice. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I don't have a fucking clue."

"I asked around. Cameron James Shipton. You're a fucking lawyer." She spat that out with some heat. Tammy probably had good reasons for not liking lawyers much. Publicly appointed defenders don't put much effort into helping people like her. It's a numbers game really. Plead as many out as you can, because there are too many more cases stacking up on your desk. Assembly line justice. Most cases never go to trial. A lot of the time, law only vaguely resembles justice if you squint really hard and have a lot of money.

Tammy Fae Dunker had never had two dimes to rub together, so it probably didn't look much like justice to her.

"I do corporate stuff. Not real exciting, but not criminal or family law."

"I don't need you." She hissed it with vehemence.

I walked a bit closer and looked her over. At the way she was hunched in her chair, her arms protectively around her stomach. "How far along are you?"

"I. Don't Need. You." Her teeth were bared.

"You aren't the only one involved in this."

She glared at me, tears in her eyes. "I'm not that girl. The one that gets herself knocked up by some rich guy so she can get her hooks into him. Go. The. Fuck. Away."

"Is the baby mine?"

I could see her fighting herself. She wanted to lie to me, tell me 'no,' but couldn't do it. "Unless the Holy Spirit paid me a visit in my sleep, it is. That's pretty fuckin' unlikely; me an' Him ain't been on speakin' terms in a damn long time. But I don't want anything from you. I don't have shit, but I still have some of my redneck trailer trash pride. I'm keeping that. Go away. I don't need you. Don't want any of your money. Nothin'." She kept looking away, blinking tears away.

I sat on the stairs at her feet and reached up. "I can't stop thinking about you."

"I bet." She snorted that with utter contempt.

I touched her foot. She jolted but didn't pull away. I looked up and saw her staring down at her own chest in shocked disbelief. Obviously rock-hard nipples were suddenly poking out through her t-shirt.

Then it hit me too.

The insane attraction or chemistry or whatever the hell it was. It was still there. I could feel it like an electric shock; her foot was trembling. Her blue eyes locked on mine and I saw shivers pass through her.

The logical part of my brain was shutting down with horrifying speed, lust rising like a tidal wave.

"Fuck." I'm not sure if I said it, she said it or both of us did. It didn't matter.

She swarmed down the chair and into my lap and was kissing me like it was her last act on earth.

A moment later I was biting her neck and had my hands up her shirt, playing with her diamond hard nipples.

"In...inside." She gasped it out through gritted teeth.

We fought to get into the trailer, tearing at each other's clothes all the way in. I just managed to yank her tiny shorts off as the door closed behind us. Her T-shirt was already hanging over the aluminum porch rail.

I pinned her down on her back on the scratchy carpet, then slid down her body, stopping for a moment to kiss the tiny hint of a baby bump before moving further south. As I settled into place, she hooked a knee over each of my shoulders. She tasted like heaven, and since we weren't hiding in the woods trying not to be seen, she gave full throated approval of my efforts, howling and crying out for more.

She screamed her way through a series of orgasms, suddenly pushed me back, then flipped over onto all fours. "Fuck me, just fuck me like a bitch..."

Tammy broke off in a wail as I pushed in. I finally had that ass in my hands like I'd first imagined. But it was better, so much better than even my best dreams and fantasies; she slammed her ass back at me just as hard as I thrust into her, hissing a litany of obscene desire.

_____

"You have to leave."

"Why?" I could hear frogs starting to call outside, so It had to be getting dark. I'd been with her for at least three hours, mostly a single ecstatic blur of lust, heat, and moisture.