Irresistible Pt. 02

Story Info
A young guy suddenly discovers a hidden gift in himself.
3.8k words
4.44
3.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. The characters of the story are all over 18 and fictional. And they have nothing to do with their real prototypes. This story is combined of the things that really happened, I wish have happened or just my fantasy. Anyway, this is my first experience in writing such a story. And definitely my first attempt to write such story in English. So, feedback is more than welcome. I hope you'll enjoy my work. And have a pleasant day)

Part 2.

I could not believe that I've got so lucky. Although I knew about Ashley's ambiguous reputation, I did not think that she would pay such kind of attention to me. That evening I again and again recalled our passion in the smallest details. It was especially important for me that there was a feeling of proximity, contact with the skin, smells and sounds.

And masturbation could not repeat all this. But, of course, this did not mean that I refused to jerk off. On the contrary, every evening turned into a test of endurance. I could have masturbated several times a day before. But now I jerked off almost to exhaustion. I really wanted to repeat all this. And soon a new opportunity introduced itself.

I have never been an athlete, but at different times I visited various sections - from chess and badminton, to basketball and even ice skaters. In high school, I was the last. There was a whole sports center in the city, in which there was an ice arena, and sports halls, and a pool. Once a week after training, we go swimming. Nothing serious, just simple rest and entertainment. Everyone was doing their own staff there. Even the coach, who worked with us for several years, only followed what was happening only with one eye, which usually was closed. And it suited everyone.

I spent almost all the time in the pool chatting with Sophie - we knew each other from high school, although we studied in different classes. It was a short sports girl with dark skin, brown eyes and dark hair, which were always trimmed in the long bob. And I really liked it. We didn't saw ourselves professional ice skaters. So, we often fool around during the trainings, carrying very children's games through years. Perhaps something could be between us, but I was either too shy, or too stupid to offer her to date.

A couple of days after my "interaction" with Ashley, there should have been another training in the pool. It seemed that everything was supposed to go as usual. But this time I had to recall the early years of puberty - changing in the locker room, I suddenly realized that now from any slightest stimulus through my swimming trunks would be treacherously show itself a boner. And this has already begun to happen. At the same time, before each lesson in the pool, we had to lift out in the line so that the coach could check all who present. A simple formality, which on this day was not at all in handy.

I tried to find the spot where no one would pay attention to me. And to immediately hide my erection in the water.

"Hello!" - Sophie stood right next to me.

"Hello..." I mumbled awkwardly, trying to think about something not sexy. And I was very nervous because of this.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, absolutely!" - It sounded extremely unconvincing.

"Sophie, hello! Look, I bought a new swimsuit! " - next to us stood Lily - a close friend of Sophie. And she really bought a new swimsuit. There were no special rules on this subject. Therefore, the girls usually swam in open swimsuits. Sophie was in a blue separate swimsuit in which she came here constantly. But Lily usually swam in a whole, with an open stomach and sides. But today she came in the same swimsuit as Sophie. Only a light green color.

Next to me stood two very attractive, albeit different looking girls. Lily was a bright blue -eyed blonde, much higher than Sophie, with pale, as if transparent skin. Lily was not just slender; she was really thin. Despite this, she had a rather large and expressive breasts, which at the moment was favorably emphasized with the bodice of her new swimsuit. The girls actively chatted about something. Apparently, they discussed swimwear. And I was looking forward to when the coach was finishing the roll call. Now only Sophie and Lily were able to notice my expressive boner. But they seemed to not pay any attention to me.

The moment we were allowed to enter the water, I immediately dived into this shelter. Finally, I didn't have to worry about being embarrassed. And I could examine the girls much more calmly.

They were absolutely different - tall and short, dark and pale, blonde and brunette. One had an expressive bust, the other could not boast of such a thing. But her athletic thighs played with their muscles very seductively. They were both incredibly sexy and they were all over me. Luckily, I was in the cool water, which hid my desire to fuck girls from them.

Of course, at that time I still did not understand how my new ability worked. I didn't even suspect that it existed yet. And I could not use it consciously. But my subconscious did it for me. The girls suddenly fell silent and turned to me.

"Whose swimsuit do you think is more beautiful? Mine or Lily's? - Sophie was standing right above me. She smiled and swayed her hips slightly. Before I had time to answer, Lily appeared in front of me. She leaned over the edge of the pool, giving me a view of her large breasts.

"Certainly mine! Look, he even blushed." I was probably all crimson from the scene that unfolded right in front of me. Underwater, my unsinkable buoy was also all red from tension.

"It's not fair, you're deliberately shoving your tits right in his face. Of course he'll turn red."

"Sophie," I managed to squeeze out. "Sophie's swimsuit is cuter."

Sophie lit up at my words. To my surprise, Lily was not upset.

"Yes, she has it much sexier. Just look at that ass." With these words, she gave Sophie a loud slap on the buttock, causing the latter to sigh loudly, smile and respond in kind.

"Do not be shy. Your breasts are so tempting in that top. I just want to touch her. What do you think?" - the last words were clearly addressed to me. Almost instinctively, not understanding what was happening, I nodded. The girls giggled, looked at each other and dived into the pool.

"So what are you waiting for?" - Sophie asked. - "Touch her."

I remained absolutely motionless. My little brain in my pants was practically screaming "Yes, yes, go ahead!" But the normal one jammed and was silent, as if he was not there.

"Come on, don't be shy!" - Lily joined in. She took my hand and placed it on her chest. I felt soft, like holding a huge marshmallow in my hand. Instinctively, I clenched my hand. Lily sighed and giggled. Sophie laughed too. Emboldened, I began to massage Lily's breasts. She closed her eyes in pleasure. Sophie looked at me hungrily, biting her lip slightly and smiling. She seemed like a little demon who had committed or was ready to commit a prank and was preparing to first see the reaction of those around her and then be punished for it. At least that's what it seemed to me. And Sophie, in a way, justified this thought - I felt someone's hand on my groin.

"Soft?" - Sophie asked smiling. "And I feel something hard." She began massaging my penis through the fabric, squeezing it, pressing it against my body, pulling it towards hers and moving it slightly up and down. It was amazing.

In our little love triangle, two were already experiencing physical pleasure. I thought it was a little unfair to Sophie - I put my free hand on her thigh and then squeezed her buttock. Now I felt a pleasant elasticity - a delicate balance of compliance and resistance.

"I always thought you had an amazing ass."

"I know - I saw the way you look at me"

"Do you think we wouldn't notice?" - Lily joined in. - "It's good that you didn't interfere with looking at you in response. You're okay too, especially when you get excited." I felt a second hand on my groin. Sophie and Lily competed with each other in an impromptu wrestling match - each of them tried to grab my penis and massage it.

For some reason, only at that moment did I remember that we were, in fact, in a pool full of other people. Looking around, I realized with relief that no one cared - everyone was minding their own business: someone swam from one end of the pool to the other, someone dived, checking the impenetrability of their watches. Many simply sat on the edge of the pool. And no one paid any attention to us.

Because of this, I became a little bolder - one of my hands began to massage Lily's breasts more actively. I moved my other hand away from Sophie's ass - instead I began to lightly massage her pussy through the fabric of her swimsuit. For a moment, Sophie closed her eyes, bit her lip, moaned slightly and smiled. I think, that was more for show.

"Why, it is nice. I'm sure you've wanted this for a long time!"

"Hey, I want it too!" - Lily was indignant, laughing. I thought she would tear my hand off her chest. But instead, she grabbed the wall of the pool and moved her hips closer to me. I felt pressure on my leg, to which forward movements were then added. Lily definitely liked it - she breathed languidly and sometimes giggled. Of course, it was all pleasant, but I wanted more. Through the fabric of her bodice, I felt Lily's hardened nipple and pinched it with my index and middle fingers. With my other hand, I massaged Sophie's pussy more and more actively. Despite my impatience, I did not put my hand in her panties - I wanted to tease them. It was not just the stimulation that excited me, but also the awareness of that delayed gratification. The fact that there were a lot of people around also had an impact.

I don't know how much time we spent in this lustful triangular pleasure. But soon I noticed that the pool began to empty. Some had already left, but most were in warm baths, like Jacuzzis. There were several of these in the pool area. They were installed for professional athletes, but everyone used them. One was free. I suggested move there. They looked at each other, smiled and agreed.

I helped them out of the pool and gallantly invited them to go first - I didn't want anyone to see that my swimming trunks looked more like a tent.

We entered the warm, bubbling water. The bubbles were up to our chests. We used this disguise without hesitation. Now my fingers were caressing both girls' pussies. Bubbles helped me with this. Sophie and Lily sat with their eyes closed and a look of pleasure on their faces. I caressed them through the fabric, pressing on the place where I thought their clitoris were, spreading their labia with my fingers or, on the contrary, squeezing them, pressing lightly with my palm and rotating it. In a word, I had fun. And, apparently, they really liked it - suddenly Sophie squeezed her hips, practically pressing my hand into her. I felt her whole body tense to the limit, she closed her eyes, held her breath, and then let out a quiet moan. Lily came a few moments later - she bent forward slightly, squeezing her legs and pulling them to her chest, twitched several times without making a sound, and relaxed.

Then it was my turn. At first I felt the girls' palms on my groin, but, apparently, not wanting to put it off any longer, their hands penetrated under my swimming trunks. Even though I have a fairly normal penis, there was enough room for everyone. They grabbed my shaft and began to slowly and carefully move their hands up and down. I don't know which of the girls it was, but I felt a palm on my balls - they began to lightly massage them. Apparently it was Lily. I looked into her eyes - there was cunning in her eyes, and a smile on her lips. At the same time, I'm sure that before her eyes there was a guy with the stupidest facial expression you can imagine.

Sophie continued to diligently jerk me off. My dick was rock hard. And it seemed like he was only getting harder. I was ready to cum. Sophie and Lily quickly realized this - the pace of the hand on my shaft increased, and Lily took my hand and stuck it under her bra. I felt her hard nipple again. It was an amazing feeling. I was ready to cum at any moment. It seemed that the water was getting hotter from what was happening, that the pace of jerking was so high that half of the bubbles were created by Sophie's hand. I turned to her - her face was concentrated. She did not take her eyes off the place where the water hid my dick. Sophie tried so hard to please me. Suddenly, she looked up at me - our eyes met. She smiled awkwardly. I smiled timidly in response. We started to get closer. Our lips touched in a kiss. It was at this point that I erupted into a violent charge. Even with Ashley it wasn't that intense. My body went limp and I relaxed. Almost. The penis no longer ached from tension, but it was still hard.

"Did you leave the opportunity for me to thank you? How sweet" - Lily smiled, her palm was again on my dick. She made several movements - I twitched. I was still too sensitive.

"Not so fast"

"What, you're not ready yet?" - Lily giggled and ran her finger over the head. I twitched again.

"Is it painful or pleasant?" - asked Sophie.

"Both," I answered, looking into her eyes.

"Hey! Why are you stuck? Come on, training is over," the coach's voice came from afar. And indeed, there was no one in the pool anymore. I had to leave, even though I didn't want to.

We got out of the bath and walked towards the showers and changing rooms. We stopped right in front of the doors without saying a word.

"Well? See you"

"In a week, at the same time and in the same place?" - Sophie said jokingly.

"Why so long? It's possible earlier," Lily smiled. And she pinched Sophie's butt. Sophie feigned indignation, giggled, quickly kissed me on the lips and rushed to the locker room. Lily followed her.

I, not believing that it all really happened, wandered into the shower. A stream of hot water flowed over my body. There was no one around anymore. The next group was supposed to appear here only in an hour, not earlier. My dick relaxed a little, but was still hard. The thought crept into my head to release some more steam in the shower before going to get dressed. In my head I was replaying the events of five minutes ago. I remembered the firmness of Sophie's ass. I remembered the softness of Lily's breasts. Again I imagined the moment when they came. For some reason, the feeling of the tension in their bodies, their slight trembling, and the expressions on their faces excited me incredibly. The feeling of pleasure that I gave them was extremely pleasant for me too. And it was as if I heard their quiet moans and their heavy breathing again. Their giggles. Especially Lily's laugh.

Only I actually heard this laughter - Lily was standing right behind me. She hugged me with one hand and took my dick in the other.

"Apparently you are not so sensitive anymore, and I can return the favor. Or even more, what do you think?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I decided to please you. I didn't know you were so slow to think."

"They might see you"

"Nobody's here. In the women's locker room either. There's only Sophie there now. She said she was in a hurry and couldn't join. I'll tell her everything later. So it's just you and me here."

This thought received a joyful response from my dick, which was again like a stone. I turned to Lily, hugged her, moved her body to mine and pressed my lips to hers. She answered willingly, continuing to squeeze my cock.

"You know we need to equalize our position" - with these words she took off her swimsuit. Her large, soft, white breasts with hard, large pink nipples were revealed to my eyes. Looking lower, I saw her tender pussy, shaved, with a neat strip of blonde hair that was barely visible.

"Do you like it?" - The answer was the twitching of my penis. "I see that you like it. And I know you'll like that even more."

She took a few steps forward, placed her palms on the wall and bent down.

"I know my butt isn't as curvy as Sophie's, but I think you'll like the view." She was right. I'm sure Sophie has a better ass, but the view before me was amazing. Despite her overall thinness, Lily had a really good figure. She definitely had nothing to feel concern about. Her buttocks formed neat hemispheres that I could hold onto and felt nice in my hand. And between the thighs a thin fold emerged, from which the labia minora timidly peeked out. It sparkled, and not everything was just water.

I placed my palms on her buttocks, squeezed them, then ran my hands all over her ass. Then, giving in to a previously unknown urge, I gave her a light spank. Then again and again. It was nice, but I haven't yet understood the beauty of spanking, unfortunately for Lily, it seemed. My palm moved lower - I ran my hand along the inside of her hip, first one, then, deliberately touching her pussy, the other. After teasing her a little, I turned my attention to Lily's pussy. I moved my thumb over her labia majora, then over her labia minora. Then, moving around the swollen and relatively large clitoris, I lightly pressed on it and made several circular movements. Lily's leg shook a little. My thumb rushed deep into her pussy - her small lips enveloped me, I felt heat and wetness. Then, instead of the thumb, the index finger entered Lily. I bent it a little and touched her vaginal walls and massaged them.

"Come on," Lily didn't say, but rather moaned it. Indeed, there was no need to delay any longer. I approached her. My dick slid across her wet labia. My dick's head was at the level of her clitoris. I lightly pressed my dick against her pussy with my hand, and Lily responded by pressing herself against me, her hips following every movement of my groin. I began to enter her - as if I was again in a hot bath.

"Slow down -- you're thicker than you look," Lily almost whispered. I tried to slow down, although her nature literally sucked me in. Our bodies pressed tightly against each other. My hips moved back and forth. Lily played along and followed my every move. In the shower room there was the sound of dripping water and the squelching of sex. Lily's wet pussy greedily swallowed my penis, releasing lubricant abundantly. The sounds were like she was sucking my dick with her vagina. I liked these sounds. They made me very excited.

I bent over her, over her thin, pale body, moving to the beat of our common lust. Her ass slapped against my thighs, her hot pussy greedily and loudly swallowed my cock, her large breasts swayed in time with my balls. I bowed even lower. The smell of her skin filled my nose--pleasant and intoxicating. I hugged her, cupping her breast and squeezing her swollen nipple. I fingered it, squeezed and unclenched it, moved my fingers around it. Lily's breathing became increasingly ragged and heavy.

By getting more comfortable, I could find my balance. This freed up my other hand, which immediately found something to do - my palm was already on her pussy. I spread her pussy slightly, helping my dick, and gently massaged her clitoris with my finger. It seemed to me that if I pressed it directly, she would not be pleased. And I wanted to give her maximum pleasure.

Lily let out a quiet moan, but suppressed it immediately. I pressed myself even closer to her. While hugging her, I began to straighten her body. We took a few steps towards the wall. My dick was still inside her. I literally pushed her into the wall. Her nipples touched the cold tiles. Lily shuddered and moaned slightly again.

"I like the way you moan," I whispered in her ear. And immediately I lightly bit her on the lobe. Lily let out a small moan again.

"Kiss me," her voice sounded very shy, as if she was confessing something for which she was ashamed. I couldn't refuse her - I brought my lips closer to hers. I thought we'd end up in a passionate kiss like the one with Ashley. But instead, the contact of our lips was tender, timid, fragile, like with Sophie. I pressed myself closer and closer to Lily, and her body reached out to me more and more. My dick entered her deeper and more energetically. And I, absorbed by the surging feelings, remembered this in time - I was ready to cum. When I felt Lily's vaginal muscles clench, I knew I couldn't wait any longer - I pulled out of her, just in time to ejaculate on her ass. Our orgasm was not as violent as that time in the hot bath, but it was much more satisfying. "I wonder what it would be like with Sophie?" - a reflection of the last lustful thought.

12