Irresistibly Cute Ch. 10

Story Info
Felicity and Sara get married.
12.5k words
4.85
5.4k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sara Lance did not spend a long time dreaming about her wedding day. No, that was her sister's thing. Laurel wanted the big white wedding, while Sara wasn't even sure she wanted to get married. Then she became an assassin, then a vigilante, making the idea of the so-called happy ending more and more absurd.

Hell, it didn't even seem likely after she got like the best girlfriend ever, and yet, here she was, walking down the aisle of the big white wedding of Laurel's dreams, surrounded by her smiling friends and family. The only thing absent was the perfect groom, which was more than fine with Sara, because she had the perfect bride.

Of course during that long walk down the aisle, and especially leading up to it, Sara was almost overwhelmed by the need to run away. Run away from this commitment. From this normality. From this happiness.

Her happiness, and more importantly Felicity's. Because sure, one of the voices in her head told her she was being selfish with going through with this, and the right thing to do was to leave and save Felicity from the inevitable pain of being with her, but deep down she knew Felicity Smoak was just as deep into the vigilante life as she was, and the only way Sara could protect her now was to stay and not fuck this up.

So she forced herself to stay, and when she was actually up there, standing in waiting for the woman she loved, a weird sense of contentment fell over her.

That was quickly replaced by overwhelming happiness as 'Here Comes The Bride' began playing and all eyes turned from her to Felicity Smoak in her wedding dress. Like her bride Felicity was escorted down the aisle by her father, the only difference being that Felicity had recently reconnected with hers while Sara had always been close with her father.

Of course Sara barely gave him a second glance, or anyone else for that matter, as she only had eyes for her beautiful bride. She didn't even care the grin crossing her face was big and goofy, because Sara just couldn't contain her happiness in this wonderful moment, which continued to be the case as Felicity close the distance between them with an equally happy smile on her face, albeit softer and more becoming.

Honestly Sara kept waiting to be interrupted by some big bad, as things had just been going too well lately, but everything went off without a hitch and the next thing she knew they were being officially pronounced wife and wife. Mrs and Mrs Lance. Mrs Sara Lance and Mrs Felicity Lance!

And then she was kissing her bride, everyone was clapping and God, it was just perfect. The reception, less so. The speeches were a bit too long, and embarrassing, and everybody clearly drunk too much considering how embarrassing some of the dancing was, especially from her father, and her ex-girlfriend was all over her sister.

Of course, the last thing was only a problem because Sara felt a little weird being so jealous of Nyssa and Laurel for getting some action with each other. But Sara was determined to be the perfect gentlewoman, and wait until after the ceremony to pounce on her bride. Although the second it was over, all bets were off.

*

"Sara, cut it out." Felicity giggled unconvincingly as Sara pushed her up against the wall next to their honeymoon suite, "We're almost there, just save it for when we're inside."

"Then hurry up, or I'll start fingering you right here." Sara growled into Felicity's ear in between kisses to her neck.

Knowing for a fact that was a promise, not a threat, Felicity did her best, but Sara just wouldn't leave her alone, pressing up against her back when she was finally able to pull away and lock the door, which was a little annoying, so Felicity huffed, "There, was that so bad, Ms Patients?"

"That's Mrs Patients." Sara murmured against the soft flesh of Felicity's neck.

"Oh, excuse me. I stand corrected." Felicity said mockingly.

"No you don't." Sara grinned with delight, picking Felicity up.

"Hey! Put me down!" Felicity protested automatically, before realising she was in the bridal style, and... well, she was now a bride, so, "Oh, you wanna do the 'carry the bride across the threshold' thing?"

"No, I need too." Sara announced proudly, before quipping, "Unless you're going to do it."

"Hey, I could." Felicity whined unconvincingly, "I've been getting stronger, you know? I even have abs now, and everything."

"I know." Sara grinned proudly, "But to me, you're as light as a feather. And besides, I don't trust you not to drop me on my head."

Even though she knew full well she'd probably do that Felicity placed her hand to her chest, and huffed, "Huh, I have never been so insulted in my whole entire life. I should demand a divorce."

Knowing full well her bride was teasing her Sara snorted, "Oh shut up and suck it up, Mrs Lance."

Felicity childishly crossed her arms and continued huffing while she was carried over the threshold, which wasn't exactly how she wanted to remember this moment going. Then again, maybe it was perfect for them. Playfully teasing each other even over the most trivial things, even at important times like this, making each other laugh and smile in the process.

Just, making each other happy. Wasn't that what married people were supposed to do? Married, Felicity thought with a smile. That's what they were now, a thought which made her blissfully happy. So much so she daydreamed about it as Sara kicked the door behind them closed and then carried her through the honeymoon suite, which was ironically Oliver's gift to them, and over to the bed.

Once she was being laid down upon it Felicity snapped out of her haze and quipped, "Seriously, how are you this strong? We're the same tiny size, and you're like an Amazon."

"You love it." Sara grinned playfully as she continued to slowly lower Felicity down.

"I do." Felicity admitted softly as Sara placed her down on the bed, "And I love you."

There was a brief pause as Sara just stared at her for a few long seconds, then she smiled, cupped her cheek and whispered, "I love you too."

Those were words that Felicity could have spent all night exchanging, and she even opened her mouth slightly to redundantly return those words, but she stopped in her tracks as Sara slowly started leaning down towards her. Briefly Felicity lowered her gaze down to Sara's lips before closing her eyes and waiting to feel those lips pressed against her own.

Unsurprisingly she wasn't waiting for long. What was perhaps a little surprising was that the kiss was slow, gentle and sweet, just like the one they had exchanged during their wedding, and the reception, and nothing like the kisses Sara had been giving her on the way to their suite. And not the type of kisses she had been expecting to receive once they got there.

It was a welcome surprise though, Felicity reaching up to cupped the back of Sara's head and gently pull her in deeper as for a few long minutes they made love with their lips. Well, they continued doing that throughout the night, as every little part of the day was about the affection they had for each other, but their mutual need for more soon took over, the kissing not only becoming more heated and needy but their hands began to wander around each other's bodies.

Actually it was Felicity who started that, reaching down to the perfect ass of The Canary. Sara grinned into the kiss because of that, and then returned the favour by cupping Felicity's right breast with her right hand before pressing herself more firmly against her.

Even though they were both still wearing their big wedding dresses Felicity could just about feel wetness against her thigh as Sara pressed down on her. Sara always seem to be horny, and whatever the other girl might say with a cheeky smile which would make Felicity blush she didn't really believe it was only because of her.

Although Felicity had to admit, Sara had that effect on her. And sometimes just thinking about her would do the trick. However Sara seemed particularly wet. She'd have to be to have soaked through that dress, and Felicity hated thinking of Sara discovering that so much that she tried to flip them over. Of course once she'd succeeded Sara flipped them right back again.

Breaking the kiss Felicity whined, "Sara! I-"

"Not a chance." Sara interrupted her.

Sara kissed Felicity again before she could protest any further, making it very clear that she was the one who was going to worship the other's body first tonight. After all, things became so heated between them they normally didn't get to a second round of foreplay, the person returning the favour immediately skipping to the 'good stuff'.

Which was normally Sara's 'fault', but whatever. The point was Sara was going first, and as Felicity knew she couldn't turn the tables without The Canary's permission she had quickly relaxed and allowed the other blonde to have her way with her. Which included a nice long kissing session before Sara moved lower to Felicity's neck, covering it with kisses for a few long minutes before gently but firmly biting down.

As Sara marked her territory she slid her hands all over the other woman, playing close attention to her breasts which she cupped with both hands first over the dress and then under it before finally pulling it down. Sara would remove both their wedding dresses eventually, but to make love to Felicity Smoak... Felicity Lance, while they were dressed like this, was easily the stuff of her favourite dreams, so she was in no hurry to remove Felicity's clothing.

Besides, she was used to working around clothing whenever they were in a hurry, and Felicity had been so thoughtful to pick out a dress without any sleeves to get in the way. It was almost like she had guessed Sara would want this, which was probably true, but if anyone knew her it was her new wife.

Grinning happily at that thought Sara slowly started kissing her way down to Felicity's boobs, making her way up one and concentrating on the soft flesh around her lover's nipple before taking it into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Then after a few long seconds of that she kissed her way down that boob and up the other to do the same thing.

Sara then went back and forth between Felicity's tits, soon beginning to swirl her tongue around each nipple and even gently nipping it. She also used one hand to push the nipple she was working more firmly into her mouth, and used her free hand to play with the other boob. All of which Felicity very much approved of, considering the constant moans, gasps, and whimpers of pleasure coming from her.

Of course it was not long before Felicity whimpered, "Please Sara, lower. Mmmmm, go lower and lick my pussy. I need more baby. You know I do. So please, don't tease me. Just give it to me. Oh Sara, ooooooooh Gooooodddddddd, you're such a tease. But Sara, it's our wedding, so please, ohhhhhhh fuck! Oh God! Oh God Sara, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

It was really, really tempting just to ignore Felicity, as she had done that so many times before, in the name of teasing. And to be fair, making sure her eventual climaxes would be that much more powerful. But at that point Sara would be teasing herself just as much, and it sounded like Felicity wanted this almost as much as she did, which was a lot.

So Sara reluctantly removed her mouth from Felicity's tits, grinned up at her bride, and then lowered her head down and slipped it underneath Felicity's big white dress. Okay, she may have pause to press some kisses along Felicity's long legs, but she soon reached her destination, much to her wife's clear delight.

Felicity was very much delighted, something she made very clear first with her words, then with high-pitched cries of pleasure. How could she not be? The person she loved was going down on her. While she was still in her wedding dress no less. And while that person was in hers. Her Wife! Oh God, her wife was licking her pussy while they were both still in their wedding dresses!

Felicity was pretty sure she'd seen this in a porno, and it was definitely a fantasy she'd had numerous times, making this a dream come true. Especially as it was her precious Sara Lance doing it. Her wife, Sara Lance! Oh God, Felicity wasn't sure she'd ever get over those words being a reality.

They certainly made the sex between them that much more intense, even though Sara continued insisting on teasing her, at least in the beginning, as she licked her through her panties. Although maybe that was for the best, because it felt like that was all Felicity could handle right now without literally exploding.

Besides, those panties had been pretty wet from Sara's first long slow licks, and after a few minutes it was like they weren't even there, they were so fucking ruined. Only then did Sara pushed them aside, and yeah, they were making a difference. A big difference! God, her wife was so good at eating pussy, a fact Felicity suddenly had the urge to verbalise.

"Oh my God Sara! Yessssssss, ohhhhhhhh, lick me just like that, ohhhhhhh Gooooodddddd!" Felicity moaned loudly, "You're so good at that. Mmmmm yessssssss, my wife is such a great little pussy licker. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, you lick pussy soooooo gooooooddddddd, mmmmm, oh my God Sara, I love you! I love you so much, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, oh my God, oh Sara, oh fuck!"

Ever since they first met Sara Lance had been effortlessly leaving her a rambling mess. This goddess didn't even need to do anything, just the sight of her was often enough, but whenever she smiled at her, or gave her a knowing look, or even just giggled, turned Felicity to jelly.

It was only 'worse' when Sara was whispering naughty things to her or especially touching her, and at times like this, when this gorgeous female superhero was licking her pussy, it was a miracle that Felicity was able to get out a single coherent word, let alone sentence. And certainly in the beginning, and at certain points, she was rendered completely incoherent.

Those times were her favourites, not only because she wasn't embarrassing herself anymore with her rambling, but because they were during special moments, like when Sara's tongue first touched her twat, or clit, or entered her cunt. Best of all was when that talented tongue was pounding in and out of her, almost instantly making her cum over and over again.

And during those orgasms Felicity wouldn't be able to think coherently, let alone speak. But she tried to be coherent as possible for as long as possible, because she knew how much Sara loved it. And honestly, she loved it too. Especially as she had something extra special to say.

"Yessssss, fuck me! Fuck me my wife, oooooooh God!" Felicity cried out, gently reaching down to stroke Sara's head through her dress, "Oh God, we're married! We're actually, finally married, mmmmm, oh God Sara, I'm so happy. I'm so happy you're my wife. Ohhhhhh fuck, that I got to marry such an amazing woman. Mmmmm, an amazing woman, oh shit, who's so, so good at eating pussy. Ooooooohhhhhhh yessssssss Sara, eat me, eat my pussy, mmmmm, that feel so good. Eat my fucking pussy my beautiful wife! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me Mrs Lance, fucking fuck me just like that, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuck!"

Sara's heart skipped a beat, and/or fluttered, every time Felicity referenced the fact they were married. It was everything she wanted with this woman for a ridiculously long time now, which was hilarious considering how Sara had been at best sceptical she'd ever get married when she was younger.

But now here she was, on her wedding night in her wedding dress and making love to the person she loved, who just happened to be in their wedding dress too. Oh yes, ever the rebel, Sara had married a woman, the most amazing woman she'd ever met, and she couldn't possibly be happier about it. Like so happy it was almost painful.

Of course what also made her ridiculously happy, to the point where her heart was skipping a beat and/or fluttering, was the whimpers, cries and moans Felicity was constantly letting out. And the frequent praise at her abilities to eat pussy, which felt like they had improved since getting together with Felicity.

Sara wouldn't have thought that was possible during her last time with Nyssa, as it was a skill she had worked harder and more frequently to master than any other while being trained by the League of Assassins, but she spent even longer between Felicity's legs, and she just seemed to be able to make her new bride cum that much harder. Maybe she was trying harder, or it was just true love, but whatever the case Sara loved it.

She also loved the sweet taste of Felicity's pussy, and now more than ever Sara wanted to savour that flavour, and of course this wonderful act itself. Which was why she perhaps spent longer than ever teasing Felicity with slow and gentle licks designed to draw this out while coaxing the most amount of pussy cream onto her tongue, and eventually directly into her mouth and down her throat when Sara could no longer resist wrapping her lips around Felicity's entrance.

Of course it was only a matter of time before one of them broke from the need for more, and all Sara could really do now was make sure it wasn't her who broke first. And sure enough, like almost always, Sara held out long enough for Felicity to succumb to her need.

"More!" Felicity whimpered after what felt like an eternity of resisting the urge, "I need more. Please Sara, give me more. Ohhhhhhhh, seriously, no more teasing, I need it! I need toooooo oooooooh yesssssssss, lick me, lick my clit, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Before Felicity could ask her to make her cum Sara slid her tongue up to her wife's clit and lingered it there. She'd touched it on the first lick, but after that she avoid it entirely, so this sudden attention caused Felicity to be wonderfully incoherent for quite a while.

Especially as every time she was close to recovering, a.k.a. when Sara went back to the gentle pussy licking, the Canary would just go right back to lingering on Felicity's clit. She even took it into her mouth and sucked on it, just enough to push Felicity to the edge of climax, but not over it. No, that would happen soon enough. As soon as Felicity begged for it, which Sara could tell would be very, very soon now.

Felicity always loved this part. Sure, the need to cum inevitably became overwhelming, and almost painful, but this was Sara Lance worshipping her body. Licking her pussy not out of obligation, or returning the favour, but treating it like a privilege. Perhaps even making love to it. Except tonight it was unquestionably love-making.

This goddess of a woman was making love to her, on their wedding night, while in their wedding dresses, with their honeymoon filled with more of this love-making to come. How could Felicity not absolutely love this? Anyone in her position would, so even as the need to cum became overwhelming Felicity felt nothing but blissful happiness.

Because of that Felicity was able to hold out for a record amount of time. Well, that and the fact that while it was incredibly kinky be lying here in her wedding dress, and to be able to look down and clearly see a head shape in her dress, she couldn't see Sara, which towards the end reduced her enjoyment.

So much so Felicity found herself pulling up the dress just so she could see exactly who was doing this to her. Of course she did that when she was moments away from begging to cum, because as soon as she saw that pretty blonde head between her legs, and watching blue eyes looking up at her, Felicity just couldn't take it any more.

"Make me cum, oh please Sara, make me cum." Felicity whimpered pathetically, "I need to cum, please make me cum, oooooooh Gooooooodddddddd, oh Sara! Sara! Make me cum in your mouth Sara, mmmmm, I wanna cum in your hot little mouth and all over your beautiful face. Please? Oh please, fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me with your tongue, yessssss, tongue fuck your wife Sara, fuck her while she's in her wedding dress, mmmmm, and you're in yours, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmm, fuck me my bride, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers