Irreversal

Story Info
White woman is rescued by the Ghetto King.
2.8k words
4.05
17.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was pleased. This was her first date with Jack, but it had gone well. They had had an early dinner together at an inexpensive but nice sit-down restaurant (splitting the cost), then attended the concert at the local event center. The conversation at dinner had been pleasant and they had both enjoyed the music. Now it was time for him to drive her home.

She got into the passenger side and buckled up, and he started the car. "Thanks, Jack. I had a great time."

"I liked the band," he grinned. "You have good taste in music."

They chatted for a few minutes as he drove. Then the car pulled to a stop. Anna looked around, confused. "This isn't my house."

"We're going to have some fun here," Jack said. He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned over to kiss Anna.

"Not on the first date!" Anna protested.

Jack's expression turned into a scowl. He grabbed Anna's purse and slammed it into her chest. While she was busy trying to get a grip on it, he undid her seatbelt and popped open the passenger door.

"What --" Anna started to say.

Jack shoved her out of the car, slammed the door shut as she tried to get to her feet, and drove off in a huff, leaving her stranded. She had no idea where she was, and there were very few lights. From what she could see, the area looked like a ghetto.

A voice sounded from behind her. "Fresh meat!"

Anna started to move forwards, but before she could take a step, an arm wrapped around her from behind. A hand clamped over her mouth as she started to be dragged backwards. She began struggling. Fists smacked into her flesh as she tried to get away. Then one fist caught her under the jaw as a second one smashed into her forehead, and she blacked out.

***

The three rapists dragged Anna's unconscious body into an alley. Suddenly the figure of the Ghetto King loomed up before them. Darius was a former football player, six-foot-four and 300 pounds of pure muscle. He also had guns and was very willing to use them. His family had lived in the area when it was still a decent neighborhood, and he wasn't about to live anywhere else. These streets were where he grew up, they were home. His mom and dad had died and left him the house, and he lived in it alone. He also walked the streets at night, completely unafraid. Everyone in the area knew him and he had massive cred: when he asked them to jump, they said, "How high?" His ten kills were five years ago.

"Put her down and leave."

The rapists lowered Anna's body to the ground and scattered. They'd try to find another victim tomorrow night.

Darius easily scooped up Anna's body. The skinny white girl was maybe half his weight, if that. She was about five-foot-nothing, with small breasts. What thickness she did have was in her hips and butt. The Ghetto King cradled her against his chest and walked back to his house. He locked the door behind him and stripped off the girl's clothes, carefully touching her everywhere to see if there were any broken bones. Having determined that she was just bruised, he drew her a bath and began washing her with a cloth. As he was finishing up, her eyes slowly opened.

The first words that emerged from Anna's mouth were, "Who are you?"

"I'm Darius, better known as the Ghetto King. Those rats would have gang-raped you if I hadn't been there. What's your name, white girl?"

"Anna. Thanks, Darius. Where am I?"

"My house. What were you doing in this neighborhood?"

Anna gave a quick explanation of her evening. Darius frowned. "What a fuckhead. If this Jack ever comes by here again I'll personally see to it that he ends up as fish food. Anyway, let's get you dried off."

Five minutes later, Darius had stripped down to his boxers. "I only have the one bed, but there should be room for two. Shall we rest?"

The bruised and battered Anna thought that was a fine idea. Still naked, she nestled her tiny body against Darius's massive one and passed out.

***

When Anna woke, Darius was already awake. After she did her morning routine, he directed her to lie back down in the bed. "You need several days of rest, minimum. That was quite a beating you took."

Anna's head still hurt and her body ached. She gratefully lay back down. Darius retuned with food, and the two of them ate. Then, after returning the plates to the kitchen, Darius joined Anna in the bed. She pressed against her rescuer, who quietly placed an arm around her. The two of them lay still: the silence was pleasant. Anna half-dozed for a while.

"I need to let my work know why I won't be coming in tomorrow," Anna mumbled.

Darius retrieved her phone from her purse, covered her chest, and took pictures of her, showing the massive bruising she had suffered on her entire upper body. Anna sent the pictures to her boss, who promptly told her to take the next week off to recover.

Darius put her phone back in her purse for her, informing her that he didn't want her to move unless it was necessary. He resumed his place in the bed, and Anna happily lay against him. He brought her food when she was hungry, and the two of them lazed Sunday away.

On Monday, Anna was more talkative. She asked Darius about his life. He explained that after retiring at 31 because his body couldn't handle the strain of the NFL any longer, he came back to his home turf to live out his life quietly. She explained that she was 10 years younger than him, and at 27, had a decent job as a receptionist, though she wasn't sure if that was going to lead anywhere. Anna was able to sit up in the bed that evening, leaning against Darius with her head on his chest, and the two of them watched a movie together.

On Tuesday morning, after the two of them did their morning routine, Anna broke into giggles.

"What's so funny?" Darius asked.

"Jack and his impatience. If he had driven me home, I would have invited him in. I didn't ask for a date out of the goodness of my heart: I haven't had sex in six months. Women get horny too, you know."

Darius chuckled. "That is pretty funny."

They were lying in the bed, and Anna placed her hand on the black man's crotch. His boxers were the only thing he had on and she was still naked.

"I'm still horny as heck," Anna said.

Darius wasn't dumb. "Point made. But let's wait one more day. I want to be sure you're recovered enough to handle sexual activities."

Anna sighed, but agreed.

***

On Wednesday morning, Darius gave Anna another bath, then took a shower himself. The two of them dried off and returned, both of them naked this time, to his bed.

When Darius lay down, Anna reached out without really looking and teased his cock slightly with her hand, just enough to get it fully hard. When she pivoted and actually looked at his erection, her mouth dropped open in shock.

It's not that he was particularly long by her standards. Darius's rod was eight-and-a-half inches from base to tip, and with his large frame, it didn't even look particularly big compared to the rest of him. Anna had seen longer. Her first boyfriend after high school, a slim white dude, had been blessed with a ten-incher. The difference was in how thick Darius's pole was. The ten-inch white cock had been as big around as a nickel. Darius boasted one that was an inch and a half across. And his balls were big and heavy, too. Most men she'd been with had balls about the size of a large grape: Darius had ones that were each about the size of a tangerine.

He saw where she was looking. "If I put that in your pussy, it would tear you in half, baby doll."

Anna nodded. "So how do you intend to relieve my horniness, then?"

The black man rotated Anna's slight body so she was facing away from him. He wrapped his arms around her, each of his hands totally covering one of her pert breasts. "I'll get to that, but let's take our time, honey."

Anna pressed against Darius and sighed happily as he kissed her neck. He teased her eraser-like nipples with his fingertips as he did so. Anna was surprised by how much finesse he could use, how gentle his touch could feel. He clearly had a lot of power, but he understood that now was not the time to use it.

Darius rotated Anna's body again so he could kiss her lips. Anna eagerly snaked her tongue into his mouth. He kissed back with passion. As they laced their tongues together, Anna found herself sitting on Darius' chest. When they broke for air, he slid her body upwards and kissed through her cleavage. Anna shivered and made appreciative noises.

When he took one of her nipples into his mouth, she moaned and tried to put her arms around him. Anna trembled as Darius suckled her and then flicked his tongue over her nipple. She clung more tightly to him and ground against him, trying to stimulate her pussy.

Darius coolly shifted his mouth to her other nipple. Anna squealed as his huge hands found her ass cheeks. He softly groped her butt as he suckled. Anna rubbed her body against his, hoping he'd clue in that she desperately needed more.

He switched back and forth several additional times, driving her crazy with excitement. After a few minutes, he slid her off of him. "You're eager today, baby doll."

"Yes," Anna conceded. "Please..."

"All right, little girl. Let me give you what you want."

Darius rubbed one of his large fingers against Anna's dripping slit. He slid it in, then added a second. Anna had felt less filled with some people's dicks in there -- granted, her second boyfriend had been only five inches long, although he was very nice and made up for the lack of dick size with his tongue skills. Darius gently pumped his fingers in and out, and Anna gasped and shivered.

"Keep going," she panted.

Darius obligingly kept finger-fucking her. He added to her pleasure by kissing her. Anna's box tightened around his fingers every time he slid them in deep. Darius caught on and held his fingers as deep as they could go, scissoring them within Anna. The tiny white girl let out a lustful scream as she coated his fingers and hand with a gusher of her cum.

Darius extracted his digits and licked Anna's juices off them. "Nice."

Anna smiled. "Thank you. My turn now."

Darius lay on his back as Anna tried to wrap her hands around his pole. She needed to use both hands to do so. She moved them up and down along his shaft. Anna shifted so that she was between his legs, and leaned forward to give his ball sac some kisses while she stroked his cock.

"Mmmmm."

Encouraged by the approving sound, Anna ran her tongue along his nuts. She could feel his rod twitch when she did so. She sped up the motion of her hands.

"Very nice, baby doll."

Anna flashed Darius a smile before resuming her tongue's activities. She could sense his body start to tense up. And his pecker was now throbbing with excitement.

"I'm..."

His voice dissolved into a lusty moan as Anna took one of his balls in her mouth, then the other. Sucking his nuts while pumping his cock, the white girl eagerly waited for her reward. As she felt the cum start to surge through his pole, she aimed him so that he would cum on his belly and chest. When she was certain he had finished, she licked up all his sperm, then swallowed it down.

"Thanks, baby doll."

"Thank you for taking such good care of me. I could get used to this."

"Well, baby doll, nothing says you have to leave. I certainly wouldn't mind having you naked in my bed and around the house all the time."

"I do have to go back to my job at some point..."

"I have enough money from my NFL days to keep you here for five lifetimes."

"Isn't this place dangerous?"

"Not if you don't go off alone. With me, you're safe. Speaking of which, I need to get back to doing my workouts and my walks. You'll come with me on the walks and we can let everyone know the situation."

Anna didn't at all mind watching a naked Darius lift weights in the living room. In fact, it quite turned her on to see him in action.

That night, Darius got dressed. He gave Anna a coat of his to wear. On him, it came down to mid-thigh. On her, it was about two inches off the floor. They slipped on shoes and Darius took her for a stroll around the neighborhood, answering questions as he went. Anna was too intimidated to say anything.

"So is this your new queen, King?"

"Looks like she wants to be, so yes."

"What made you decide on a white girl?"

"She showed up randomly and we liked each other."

"You fucked her yet?"

"I'd tear her in half if I tried."

That one drew knowing laughter.

When they got back to the house, Anna observed that she had been nervous wearing only a coat and shoes.

"You'll get used to it, baby doll. I liked knowing you were naked under the coat. You're very pretty, you know."

She blushed and giggled. "Tomorrow, can you fuck me? Please?"

"I'd tear up your insides, sweetie." He paused and looked her over. "But there is one part of you that looks big enough to handle me..."

"I haven't done anal in years, so be very gentle, OK?"

"Of course, baby doll."

***

After waking, eating, some snuggle time, and Darius doing his workout, Anna declared herself ready.

"Let me lube you up." Darius carefully rubbed some lube into Anna's bumhole, then lubed up his own cock.

"Go for it." Anna got into the face down, ass up position on the bed. She jiggled her rear at her lover.

"Here we go." Darius eased his hard cock into Anna's extremely tight back-channel, moving a millimeter at a time. When he was all the way in, he merely held his position for a moment, giving her time to adjust.

"Mmmm. Fuck my ass."

Darius slowly pulled back about two inches, then slid forwards until he was again all the way in. He reached around and cupped one of Anna's breasts with one hand, lightly brushing her nipple. His other hand gently explored her mound until he found her clit. This he teased with a fingertip as he slowly pumped in and out of Anna's butt.

"Ooooh."

Darius continued his slow pace and gentle stimulation. Anna's body shivered. She shifted her position so she could thrust backwards onto his pole, trying to ensure his full length was in her rear. He continued to move at a rate that would lose a race to a snail.

"Fuck me harder," she panted.

Darius sped the pace up slightly, but continued to be gentle. Anna was being driven crazy by the sensations. As he continued to brush her clit, she shuddered through a climax. Darius stopped his motions until she regained control of her body, then resumed his steady plowing.

Anna more actively thrust her ass backwards, encouraging Darius to really drill her. He didn't take the bait, though. He wanted to get her more used to having her ass filled before he would ream her hard. Speaking of filling, he thought...

As Anna climaxed again, Darius blasted a huge load of cum into her rear. The exhausted white girl simply collapsed forwards onto the bed. Darius pulled out, rolled over, and lay next to her. When they recovered their energy, they cleaned up in the shower.

After they dried off, Anna snuggled against Darius. "Yeah, I'm definitely staying. Can you fuck me every day?"

"If that's what you want, baby doll."

"It is."

That weekend, Anna let her boss know she was resigning while Darius had some pals help him move her stuff from her apartment. When that was done she let her landlord know. Anna and Darius enjoyed another night walk, and on Sunday he fucked her ass a little bit harder.

Eventually, her sex drive slowed and his stamina decreased. But by then they had gotten comfortable cuddling, watching TV/movies, and conversing. Their days and nights passed happily. And she was proud to be the Ghetto King's queen.