Is Black Better?

Story Info
Wife wonders if the old rumor is true, is black better?
2.1k words
3.96
24.4k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about black men?" she said one night as we cuddled after sex. I asked what she wanted to know and she laughed. "Are they bigger than white guys?" she asked with a grin. I told her that was the rumor and asked if she was interested. "Curious," she said.

"The best way to find out is to do some research," I said. "Personal research. Experience is the best teacher. Try a few," I said with a smile. She looked at me with a skeptical expression, then she nodded and smiled.

"Try some?"

"Only way to know," I said, giving her ass a squeeze.

It took her a while to answer, but it was clear she was mulling over my suggestion. "There's a guy at work. Big guy, nice guy, big hands. Might be willing to help us out. Name's Henry." She listened and nodded, then her blank look turned into a grin.

"Okay," she said. "Invite him over."

The next day at work I took Henry aside and told him our dilemma. I explained that we had an open marriage and she was curious about black men. I said I wanted to give her the chance to find out for herself. "Ever fuck a white woman?" I asked straight out. He nodded and asked if I had a picture. I showed him one I had in my wallet.

"Fine looking white woman," he said.

"You wouldn't mind a brother fucking that?" he asked.

"That's why I'm asking," I said.

"Okay, I'll do it," he said. "I'll fuck a white man's wife as a favor to the dude. Where you want me to be?"

"At the house," I said. "In our bed." He studied me for a minute or two, then he said, "Wouldn't be my first time. I've helped other guys out when the wife wanted a bit of black cock. She never had a black cock before?"

"Never," I said. "Just wants a taste."

"Can become addictive, you know. Black cock is hard to give up," he said with a serious grin. "Once you go black... "

"I know the phrase," I said. "I guess I'll risk it."

We set it up that he'd come over for dinner and they'd go off afterwards, together. I said I didn't mind how he handled it, just wanted him to be gentle and give her a good fuck. "Always do," he said.

Evert night I talked about Henry as we made love. I wanted her to think about him and fantasize about being with him. I wanted him in her thoughts and to look forward to being with him, and I carefully put ideas in her head. Our sex was exceptional and I knew she was anticipating having him over.

He came to dinner the next Saturday and we chatted around the table like old friends. She became relaxed around him better than I'd hoped for, and at ten I put on music and suggested they dance. She loves dancing and in no time at all she was melted against his body like a glove and his big package pushed against her stomach and I could tell she felt his large size against her body. She looked thrilled to have it against her.

He glided her around the room until eventually they stood together in one spot, barely moving their feet as their bodies pressed together. At eleven I suggested he take her to the bedroom and before a second past he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

I spent the next couple of hours trying to watch television but my mind was on what was happening in the bedroom between my wife and Henry, her first black man. At one they came out of the room together. She was wearing only a short robe and Henry was nude. His manhood hung maybe eight inches flaccid and I knew she had enjoyed the full length of him, although I doubted she could get much of it inside her.

"You told me once that you might like to watch," she said. "Is that true? Would you like to see a black man fuck your wife?" I nodded enthusiastically and went to a far chair and sat down. Almost instantly he began to stir and before long he was standing out from his body like a sword. She took hold of him and led him to the couch where she stretched out and he crawled between her legs and she guided him to her slit.

She worked the head back and forth, working it into her, then she pushed her hips forward, taking as much as she could deep in her pussy. "Oh yes, Henry, fuck me," she said with a sigh. I watched with delight as he pushed between her labia and sank into my wife's sex. They fucked like rutting animals and she put her head back and moaned as he repeatedly pushed into her.

As he fucked her they sucked one another's tongue and humped against one another. When he came she held him in her, her legs hooked behind his back. "Fuck my white pussy," she shouted as they fucked, and she cried out many times before he began shooting his semen into her. Claire had her tubes tied, so his sperm had no where to go but inside. She drained his balls in her pussy and pulled him tight against her as he continued to come.

When he had finished coming, she scooted down until she could take his cock in her hand and put it to her mouth, licking and sucking his ejaculate off his huge dick. "I love it," she said, holding his cock in her hand at her mouth. When she was finished he moved until his mouth was at her pussy and his tongue worked between her puffy lips.

"Oh god yes," she yelled. "Eat my pussy. Yes, yes, yes!" I had never heard her be so vocal during sex, and I thrilled at the sight of his eating her and of her coming so intensely. I watched Henry move behind Claire and lift her up on her knees, then he positioned her so that she was spreading her cheeks apart and arching her back, looking over her shoulder at him. It opened her pussy lips so he could access her and he placed his cockhead at her anus and gradually worked it into her.

She looked over at me with a contented smile that told me how much she was enjoying being fucked by Henry. He was gentle and she sighed, then let her head droop down as she savored the feel of his cock in her pussy from behind. The satisfied look on her face said she loved having him in her and was so glad she had ask me about the size of black men.

He pumped into her for another twenty minutes until she finally came with a gasp and a long and drawn out moan. "Oh yes," she said with a prolonged sigh. When they finally finished and he had dressed, she told me Henry told her he had some friends he wanted to introduce her to. "He says I would like them and that they are as big or bigger than he is.

After she dressed, she asked me if I'd mind if she went to meet Henry's friends. I told her she should do that, and I kissed her and gave her ass a pat. She kissed me back and they left and he walked her out to his car. As I watched them go, I thought of her meeting and fucking Henry and his friends. I wondered if she'd fuck them all, if they'd pass her around, and if she'd fuck them one at a time or they do her all together, like in a sandwich.

She didn't get back until after eleven the next morning and she looked well-fucked. She told me there were three of them, so four men in all. Brad was the tallest, nearly six five, she guessed. Then there was Carl and Ned. "Both of them were shorter than Henry, but both of them were nearly ten inches soft," she said with a smile.

"I really liked them," she said. "They were nice guys who really know how to please a lady, especially a white lady who loves to fuck black guys," she added. I asked her to tell me all about it and she described in detail what she did with each one.

"They each had their specialties," she said. "Carl loved to suck pussy, and he did it so well. Brad was a pussy man, and Ned loves a good ass. He said I have a wonderful ass," she said with pride. He could bring me from behind with no trouble at all. Henry loves to suck my nipples. I can come from just his mouth on my boobs," she said with a reminiscent sigh. "His tongue is like a finger."

I listened to her tell me about them fucking her, sucking her pussy, and fingering her to orgasm time after time. She loved feeling their hands on her naked body, in her pussy, and massaging her ass. She told she thought she could hardly resist being fucked by her crew of black men with enormous dicks and long tongues, and the endurance of marathon runners. She told me she couldn't stop and hoped I was going to all right with that, with her being fucked by this squad of brothers who liked to fuck white women.

A week later the six of us went out to a club and the guys all danced with Claire. They were all good dancers and they held her close and ran their hands over her body, each one holding her bottom as they danced. I was thrilled to see them share her on the dance floor, and I knew that later on that night they'd be sharing her in bed.

She called them 'her guys' and she got to like them each for who they were and their personalities, as well as what they could do for her in bed. I listened when I fucked her as she told me about what they had done with her before. Eventually, she went out with each of them without the others, and she would come home and eagerly tell me what had happened, what he had done to her and how much she liked it.

"I can't give up my guys," she told me one night, "even if you asked me to. If I had to make a choice, I think I'd take them," she said. "If it was you or them, I'm not sure I could give them up." I thought about that a lot after that, and I wondered, if it came to that, if I could let her go. I knew she liked fucking them, and I knew she like it more than she liked fucking me, that was obvious.

We were factually fucking more after she'd started being with her guys, and I was enjoying it more as well. She was willing to try more things, different positions, or watching porn, and I was thrilled about that. She went out with each of them on occasion, and I was delighted to listen to her tell me about her time with each of them. We talked often about their sex, and I could not believe the change in her attitude after she began fucking them, either as a group or individually.

I'll never forget the first time I saw one of those big, black cocks sliding into her pussy, pushing aside her labia and sinking into her and the expression on her face. The sight was amazing, and her reaction was unforgettable. She cooed as it went in, and her body tensed and her hands went to fists. "Oh, baby, he feels so good in me," she shouted to me. I'll never forget that first night I saw her fucked by Henry, or when I watched her take his huge cock into her mouth and suck on the tip. I will always remember the sight of her swallowing his cum as he shot into her mouth, discharging stream after stream down my wife's lovely throat. It has been an enormous lift to be able to see it, to watch her be fucked by large-dicked black men.

I'd never thought of it before she asked me about size, but after I'd seen her with them I knew I couldn't make her give it up, and I couldn't resist watching her doing it while she did.