Is It Cheating?

Story Info
Married friends devise a non-cheating sexual release.
5.1k words
3.99
26.5k
32
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

As my eyes were fixed on the moving, groaning, then screaming, naked image on the 105 inch 4K Ultra HD screen in front of me my cock exploded giving me the expected sweet release and almost a temporary loss of awareness. It took me another few minutes to recover before my lips kissed the screen at a specific location. Then I turned off the TV, cleaned up, and went to the gym to work out in a blissful state of euphoria.

**********

I was happily married to my college sweetheart June and with our two kids, dog, and cat was living the ultimate suburban dream of many people in the US. June had a textbook appearance to turn me on since I first noticed women; five feet ten inches tall, 130 pounds, C-cup boobs, and a beautiful face. She was just as gorgeous as the day we married on our ten year anniversary when we were both 33 years old. Our sex life was still vibrant and given my home life and my great job I was enjoying life to the fullest.

June had completely supported me when three years earlier two of my good friends, Bill Thorsness and Jay Preston, joined me, Sean Tipton, in starting a new company, Axelrod Prosthetics LLC. The first year was rough but now three years in we were making good money, well supporting the families of our fifty plus employees, and providing a worthwhile service to humanity. So I had the picture-perfect life, right?

Well I would have had the picture perfect life except for one thing. I lusted after Jay's wife Gail.

When I first met Gail Preston, a mother of two, six years earlier I had no sex-related reaction to her one way or the other. She was not "my type" because since I was 18 I had never dated a woman shorter than five feet eight inches tall because I'm six feet six inches; nor had I dated a woman with less than a C-cup rack. It was no conscious thought on my part -- it was just the way that my mind was built. Since Gail is about five feet one and 105 pound with what I'm sure is an A cup I simply didn't look at her like I looked on women, such as June, who were "my type."

Gail also has an unusual personality. She is feisty yet reserved, intelligent yet portrays naivety, and is modest yet flirtatious. I didn't come to this assessment overnight -- it took knowing her for four years before I did -- and at first it didn't seem rational to me. For example if you look up "flirtatious" in a thesaurus "modest" is listed as one of its antonyms. What I concluded is that Gail is a study in contrasts.

Gail and Jay seemed to have an excellent relationship -- I had never heard any complaint from either of them, and they always seemed affectionate when together.

I can pinpoint the exact day that I started looking at Gail differently. It was about two years before the main event of this story when we had a company-wide pool party at Bill and Cheryl's place. Cheryl comes from a very wealthy family and though Bill doesn't take any money from her or her family for business purposes and works as hard as Jay and I do he doesn't complain when her family or her trust fun buy personal items -- which explains their mini-mansion with a half Olympic-size Infinity Pool in their "backyard" (the four acre property behind their house).

June and Cheryl rocked their skimpy one-piece swimsuits very well. You might get a hint that they each had delivered two children, but it wouldn't be an obvious hint.

Gail really rocked her bikini; she gave no hint whatsoever that she had delivered two kids. I had never focused on her ass or thighs before -- they were supreme. If you like washboard abs you'd like that about her too. For whatever reason the fact that she had small boobs didn't factor into my evaluation of her attractiveness that day. That day she was also wearing her lustrous brunette hair with auburn highlights loose instead of up like I had normally seen it, and it made her exotic face look even more striking that usual.

I made sure that I had dark sunglasses on when I talked to Gail that day, and fortunately I had loose-fitting swim trunks on because my little friend decided to salute when she flirtatiously (in front of June and Cheryl so it wasn't provocative) touched my arm once and chest twice.

That night I had the most intense sex session with June than I had had in a year. I not only ate her to two orgasms, but I vigorously fucked her missionary and without my cock leaving her pussy moved her onto her hands and knees. Once I was doggy fucking her I gently but firmly pulled her hair back with one hand while with the other I twisted a nipple. Just before I came I let go of her hair and flicked her clit. By the time that I stopped ejaculating into her we were both momentarily comatose.

We fell into a sound asleep with my lips on one of her tits and her hand on my ball sac. When we awoke the next morning she had a big smile on her face. "What got into you last night, Sean the tiger?"

"The pool party was almost the one year anniversary of the start of Axelrod Prosthetics and we just last week had our finances turn dark black for the first time. Plus, you, Cheryl and Gail looked so fucking hot in your swimsuits that I was getting charged up the entire day."

June laughed. "Are you sure that it wasn't just Cheryl and Gail who got you ginned up?"

"Honey you know that I like tall athletic buxom women like yourself. I won't deny -- even if I should plead the 5th" I chuckled "that looking at them was pleasant but it was only you that I wanted to ravish. Just to show you how serious I am," I chuckled, and then surprised her by eating her pussy again even though she hadn't cleaned it since I fucked her.

After June had a swift orgasm I was about to lay some more pipe when our three year older daughter Melody came busting into the room. Fortunately we were under a sheet so she didn't see my angry cock or June's wet pussy. "Ma-ma, dad-da, I'm huggry," came her melodious voice which is why we called her Melody instead of her given name Melanie.

Fortunately June was with it enough -- and my iron male member had not yet penetrated her -- that she was able to convince Melody to go down to the kitchen and if she waited patiently June would make her and five year old Jimmy their favorite breakfast, blueberry pancakes.

That bought us enough time for me to fuck June in the shower; I came quickly as I fucked her from behind because of my first really disturbing thought of my marriage -- I saw Gail's ass and thighs when I ejaculated like a howitzer going off in June's pussy.

As we ate blueberry pancakes June was grinning at me like a Cheshire Cat; I grinned back, but was inwardly disturbed by the image I saw when blasting her in the shower.

************

After the pool party day, and the carnal festivities that night and the next morning, I tried to purge myself of my new fixation on Gail. I was reasonably successful, even given two encounters with Gail at parties or dinners in the next two months, until a weird event.

June had taken the kids to see her parents, who lived about 100 miles away, on a Thursday and I was to meet them after work on Friday. Jay was out of town on business, and we had a heavy rainstorm. About 5:30 p. m., just as I was about to leave the office and after the office staff had left, the phone rang on my direct line. The caller ID said "Gail Preston." I wouldn't have answered for anyone but a family member or friend, but of course did for Gail.

"Hi Gail, what's up?" I cheerfully answered the phone.

I could clearly hear rain pounding and kids moaning in the background as Gail said "Sorry to bother you Sean but I'm in a bad way. My car just conked out for some reason, I'm stranded on the side of the road on Route 127, the rain is pounding down, the kids are frantic, and both AAA and our insurance carrier's road service are slammed and can't get here for at least two hours. Can you possibly pick us up? I'll call June and tell her that you'll be late."

"No problem, June took the kids to see her parents" I replied then continued "where exactly are you on Route 127?"...

I picked Gail and her kids up within twenty minutes despite the rain-induced traffic jams. All four of us got soaked moving her and the kids and car seats from her car to mine, and looked like drowned rats. Unfortunately it was a good look for Gail, but I successfully chastised myself and didn't stare at her during the ten minute drive to her house.

When we got to her house we pulled directly into the garage -- she had brought her clicker with her from her car -- so we didn't get any wetter. She invited me in; "You may as well stay for dinner if June and the kids aren't home; I'm just making hamburgers, French fries, and salad," she said.

"Great," I replied carrying her four year old into the house after her six year old sprinted in front of us. Although Gail is a year younger than June and I her kids are each a year older than ours.

I always kept a bag of casual clothes in my trunk so I changed out of my wet ones. Gail and the kids changed too. I don't think that Gail was intentionally being provocative but she changed into skin tight shorts and a halter top, and her still-wet hair hung loose on her shoulders. "Keep your fucking eyes in your sockets, asshole" I mumbled to myself, but it was almost impossible not to stare at her spectacular ass and thighs when she wasn't looking.

I helped somewhat with the meal preparation but at Gail's request mostly played with her kids. They were fun kids and loved wrestling and horsey back rides so we had a good time.

After dinner we played a "family" game, and then Gail put her six year old to bed while her four year old daughter insisted that I read her a story. Gail protested, but how do you turn a four year old down. She fell asleep half way through the book.

When I got back to the kitchen Gail was on the phone, obviously with Jay. He thought that the kids would still be up but he had obviously missed them. Gail seemed to be a little perturbed with him. When she hung up the first thing that she said was "You won't believe this."

"What?" I asked.

"The last time that he drove my car Jay realized that the gas gauge was broken but he never told me. My car is probably just out of gas."

"If you can get someone to watch the kids I'll drive you to a gas station, get a can, go back to your car, and get it started. The rain appears to have stopped so we won't even get wet."

"Would you really?" she smiled.

"Sure -- why not; let me call June and the kids while you try and get someone to come over," I smiled back.

I had briefly talked to June on my way over to pick up Gail and her kids in her stranded car, but now wanted to talk to June in more detail -- and the kids if they were still up. I got to say goodnight to the kids before their grandparents put them to bed, and then talked to June. After about a five minute conversation with June Gail came back into the room and asked for my cellphone so I handed it to her.

Gail and June chatted for a while -- Gail exasperated when she told the story of Jay and the gas gauge -- and then she gave the phone back to me to say goodbye. When I hung up I asked Gail "Did you get someone?"

"Yeah a seventeen year old High School girl who sits sometimes lives just across the street and when she finishes her homework in about half an hour she'll come over and sit in the house in case one of the kids wakes up or there's some emergency while we go get my car. Would you like a beer?"

In the forty minutes it took her sitter to come over I had the first long one-on-one talk with Gail that I ever had had. Unfortunately I found her mannerisms and demeanor sultry as hell. Despite my best efforts to the contrary I started lusting after her. I was afraid that my little friend was about to pitch a tent when I was literally saved by the bell -- the doorbell being rung by the sitter.

I drove Gail to a gas station, bought a two gallon can and filled it up, drove with her to her car, and emptied the can into it. After just a couple of tries her car roared to life. I insisted on following her to the gas station and for her to fill up. Once she did she tried to pay me for the can and the two gallons I bought.

"No way, Gail; a paladin would never accept money for helping out a beautiful fair maiden," I grinned.

"Well how about helping me out, a mom of two with wet hair," she chuckled.

"No, to me you're a beautiful fair maiden that I've saved from a dragon," I smiled as I bowed.

"Bullshitter," she laughed. Then she grabbed my shirt, pulled my face down to hers and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks," she said and then sashayed to the driver's door, and swung her bubble butt into her car.

I was completely embarrassed by my actions later that night when I intensely masturbated thinking of Gail. I chastised myself before falling into an uncomfortable sleep, peppered with dreams that I didn't want to have.

************

After the night of the car mishap my relationship with Gail changed. Whenever I was in her presence -- I made a concerted effort never to be alone with her and I do believe that she did the same thing -- I simply could not help staring at her when she, and others, weren't looking. On occasion when I glanced to see her at an event it seemed that she was looking at me, but averted her eyes as soon as she saw me turning my head toward her. That situation lasted for almost two years when we came upon the third anniversary of Axelrod Prosthetics.

We were having our three year anniversary party at the ballroom of a local hotel, all employees and significant others invited, when the train went off the rails. Gail, who doesn't usually drink much, seemed to be feeling no pain halfway through the evening. She was wearing a skin tight dress, and looked spectacular but seemed to be weaving a little in her four inch heels, so she took them off.

I had just finished a dance set with June, she went over to talk to Cheryl, and I got the one beer that I limit myself to when driving and was standing near a corner of the ballroom when Gail ambled over to me. Since I'm seventeen inches taller than she is when, as then, she was in her stocking feet, she had to crane her neck up, and I had to look down, as she got right next to me.

"Why are you always staring at me, bozo," she challenged, her words slightly slurred.

"I didn't think that I was," I smiled.

"Listen, dude, ever since the pool party two years ago you've looked at me like a letcher," she burped and then giggled.

I had never seen her drunk, or near-drunk if that's what she was, before, and a thought suddenly flashed through my pea brain. I thought that she probably wouldn't be able to remember what I said to her when she was away from the influence of alcohol so I decided to be honest.

"I'm sorry if I stare at you too much, but if I do there's a reason for it. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"You bet I do, buster," she once again burped and giggled.

"Well first let me explain something then I'll tell you. I'm in love with and respect June, and you're in love with and respect Jay, and they're both great people in addition to being great spouses. Also both of us are true believers in fidelity. Therefore, we're never, ever, going to actually have sex. However, that doesn't mean that I can't fantasize about it. In my fantasy I doggy fuck you comatose while squeezing your ass, and then I eat your pussy until you beg me to stop."

Her eyes got wide when I said that, and her mouth flapped open but she seemed at a loss for words; so I continued.

"You're the sultriest woman that I've ever seen; why I lust after you I can't put my finger on. However, I think of you as a sultry tropical breeze on a cold winter day. So, does that answer your question as to why I stare at you sometimes?"

Gail glowered at and through me for what seemed like a long time. Then she grabbed my necktie, pulled my face down to hers, and gave me a short, but intensely passionate, kiss on the lips before letting go of my tie. "I hate you for being honest; why couldn't you just have made up some bullshit story," she snarled, not sounding near as drunk as a few minutes ago. Then she didn't actually "storm" off, but her exit was very purposeful.

After our very successful party that night two things happened, one mental the other physical.

The mental one was me chastising myself not just for what I said to Gail, but because I believed it. I knew that I never would act on my lust for her but it was better left unsaid.

The physical thing was that that night I fucked June in every position we had ever tried -- and even one new one -- so that by the time the grandparents brought the kids back the next afternoon we were virtually sex-zombies, with sly smiles plastered on our faces. I really, really would have felt good if it weren't for disturbing images of Gail that popped up sometimes while I was laying pipe in June.

***********

It was about ten days after the third anniversary party and I had almost purged my mind of the sultry tropical breeze aka Gail when "Gail Preston" popped up on my cellphone caller ID. I nervously answered "Hi Gale."

"Hi yourself, letcher," she replied, fortunately with mirth in her voice rather than anger. "I need to meet with you. I suggest Veteran's Park, tomorrow around noon near the carousel. I'll bring a picnic lunch. How does that sound?"

"Uh...sure...OK," I replied after checking my calendar although I was anything but "sure." It could turn out to be a disaster. I knew that I wouldn't actually cheat no matter what and I didn't think that she would want to either, but anything we did could go sideways.

I cautiously sought out the carousel the next day, finding Gail sitting on a spread out blanket with a picnic basket open, and a couple of cans of sodas in sleeves.

Gail got to her feet, pulled my head down to hers, and gave me another kiss just like the one at the anniversary party. Then she listed the sandwiches she had brought and asked me what I wanted.

We engaged in light banter for about twenty minutes as we ate. She didn't seem the least bit nervous; I, on the other hand, was so perterbed that I had pitted out my shirt. Then as she put away most of the picnic paraphernalia her eyes bore into mine.

"Now the reason for our summit," she snapped. I didn't realize that it was a "summit," so I noticeably gulped.

"O...uh...OK," I stammered.

"As you correctly pointed out at the anniversary party neither of us are going to actually cheat on our spouses. However, we have a dangerous and unhealthy sexual attraction to each other. Therefore I propose a solution that will do a number of different things.

She sure as shit had my interest. I'm positive that my eyeballs were bulging, and I know that my dick was inflating, as I nodded my head as an indication that I wanted her to proceed.

"First, my solution will give us some positive sexual relief and expression toward each other. Second, we will not be -- certainly in my mind and definitely not given the real definition of the physical act -- cheating. Third, it will minimize the amount of time that we waste with lascivious thoughts. Sound good to you?"

"Uh...yeah...sure," I responded, apparently unconsciously licking my lips in anticipation.

"Here are two brochures for you. One is for custom dildos and vibrators, called Clone-A-Wily. The second is for custom fake pussies called Clone-A-Pussy Plus. You get a Clone-A-Wily and vibrator that perfectly matches your cock, and I'll get a Clone-A-Pussy Plus product that perfectly matches my pussy, along with the vibrator addition."

The brochures looked as she described them -- ways to make a custom cock and pussy.

"We exchange products and then set up Zoom meetings to enjoy them in our nakedness. I already have a 96 inch TV in our recreation room, and I know that June has been talking about getting a large screen TV for your house. I already have an account with Zoom. Interested?" she asked with a truly diabolical smile.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12