Is It Really That Simple?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually dragged my ass out of bed and decided that I still needed to go to the gym, this time to purge Eleanor from my thoughts. About ten minutes into using the elliptical I took stock of the situation. My first sexual experience with Eleanor was physically speaking my best sexual experience ever. My second sexual experience with her was my most emotionally rewarding one. What scared me most about the second one was that I felt love -- with someone else's wife.

Although my mind was still totally fucked-up, I learned from my last experience with Eleanor and somehow was able to purge her from my mind enough to at least not have disastrous dates on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. However, when I had sex with my date on Sunday afternoon my mind unconsciously compared it to sex with Eleanor, and the comparison made me depressed. Had Eleanor ruined me for sex with anyone else?

Over the next three weeks I tried to contact Eleanor on numerous occasions. She never answered my calls or texts. My "relationship" with her was about as complicated as possible and wearing on my psyche. I did see her at a party about a month after our second sexual encounter and I watched her the entire time until I got a chance to be alone with her in a quiet location for a few minutes.

I gently grabbed Eleanor by the arms and asked "What the hell is going on, Eleanor?"

She got a sheepish look on her face, and then replied "I promise to call you this week, and maybe we can meet Friday evening so I can try to explain things to you."

"Promise to call me," I responded with a look that I hoped was half serious and half joking, "or I'll turn into a stalker."

"I promise," she said, and then after looking around to see if anyone was watching, got on her tip toes and planted a quick but meaningful kiss on my lips and then took off.

Eleanor did call me two days later and we made arrangements to meet at my house at six p. m. on Friday.

**************

I went over many possible scenarios in my mind prior to Eleanor's arrival on Friday. As was true the last time that she made arrangements to see me she arrived right on time. Her outfit was cute but it did not appear that this time she was naked under only one article of clothing, like she was the last two times.

After we exchanged pleasantries and I got her a glass of wine she and I sat facing each other in my living room. Fortunately she kept her legs crossed and her skirt was longer than knee length so I was not confronted by her pussy distracting me. She took a sip of wine, sighed, and then started talking.

"I know that you're confused -- gobsmacked even -- by my actions over the past few months, Brandon. I came here today with subterfuge in mind, but then I decided that I wanted to come clean about what is really going on," she said.

After another sigh and some fidgeting she continued. "My husband Josh has changed a lot since we married. Over the last couple of years his gambling has turned from a pastime to an obsession. Right now he owes a lot of money to people he shouldn't. Anyway, he noticed that you seemed to be enamored with me and found out that you are rich, so he came up with some diabolical scheme to pay off his gambling debts. He wanted me to seduce you, and eventually come to you with some sob story and get you to loan me enough money for him to get out of debt, and then we'd skip town."

She took a gulp of wine and then stared at me. I'm sure that she could sense that I was tensing up. "I declined for several weeks until a couple of thugs came to our condo one night and scared the shit out of me. We were only able to put them off by giving them some cash that I had gotten from my parents' estate. That is what precipitated my first visit."

Eleanor sighed again and polished off her wine. Then mostly staring at the floor she continued. "That first meeting with you was the best sexual experience of my life up until that point in time; I didn't want to continue because I was sure that I would fall in love you, but after a couple of months and another visit from two thugs Josh convinced me to keep going. Then during our second encounter I felt more love than at any other time in my life and I became as confused as hell." Then after a long pause she persisted "Josh sent me here today to get a loan of $70,000 from you, including by trading sex for it. That would allow him to pay off his debts enough to get the gamblers off of his back, and then we could take off and stiff you. I have something else in mind, however."

I couldn't believe what was happening so far -- her next statements were even more unexpected.

"I don't know if you felt the same things that I did during our two sexual encounters but those feelings, combined with my disgust with my husband over his gambling problems and scheme to bilk you, have given me the courage to ask something else of you. (Deep Sigh) Would you pay for my divorce and let me live here with you. If after my divorce is granted we have feelings for each other we can decided on a relationship. If not, we'll go our separate ways but I'll always be grateful to you," she concluded.

At that point she had gotten enough courage to look me in the eye. We just stared at each other for the longest time. My mind was having a hard time processing the information I had just been given, and meshing it with the lust I felt for the last two plus years. There was no doubt that my two sexual experiences with her were my best ever, one physically, one emotionally, and that I might already be in love with her. I finally decided to ask some questions.

"Did you feel love, Eleanor, when we last had sex?"

"Yes, Brandon, I did."

"Do you intend to sleep in my bed while your divorce progresses?"

"If you'll have me I will."

"What affect do you think that this will have on our mutual friends?"

"I know for sure that it will thrill Sherry to no end -- she has never liked Josh and on several occasions has told me that I could do much better. I think that her exact words were 'You ought to go after Brandon; he'd be perfect for you, and though he tries to be subtle he's always ogling your ass.' As far as other friends are concerned, I don't know any who actually like Josh -- they somewhat like me but just tolerate him."

"I guess that this is a little late to be asking," I chuckled, "but are you on birth control?"

"Yes, Brandon, I am."

"During the time that you stay here are your expectations that neither you nor I will have sex with anyone else?"

"I definitely will not have sex with anyone else; I can't ask you not to, but it would really make me happy if you not only didn't have sex with anyone else besides me, but you didn't want to," she replied, looking very demur.

Suddenly everything seemed simple. This relationship wouldn't be complicated; if she was telling the truth if we weren't already in love we likely would be soon. All of the angst that I previously felt about commitment suddenly went up in smoke. "This is simple; yes, simple," I said to myself -- and believed it.

I really wanted to move things along so after a long pause I asked "Can you stay here this weekend while we both think about other possible issues."

"I think that's a great idea," Eleanor said as she got up from her chair, sauntered over to me, sat on my lap, and three or four times kissed me gently on the lips.

"Do you have any clothes with you?" I asked.

"Just to be safe -- not because I had expectations -- I have a suitcase in my car, parked on the street," she bashfully grinned.

"OK," I grinned back, although mine was more lecherous than bashful, "let's get the suitcase from your car and then go out for dinner to start our evaluation of our compatibility.

Eleanor got a big smile on her face, kissed me zealously, and then we did what I recommended.

**************

That weekend was the best of my life up until that point, but also exhausting. Eleanor reduced me to rubble by sometimes fucking me, sometimes making love to me, and always being active. I finally got her to be still long enough to snuggle while we watched a DVD Sunday night, but that amped up her sexual prowess even more. My only concern was if I could keep up with her. After a particularly energetic session Sunday night with a smile I asked her "Did you always wear Josh out like you have me?"

"No -- I never enjoyed being with Josh as much as I enjoy being with you, and if my first three days are any indication soon I'll love you much more than I ever loved him," she responded.

That got her a ten minute shoulder massage before we fell asleep.

Monday morning I gave Eleanor a key and told her that I'd pick up some groceries on my way home from work. When I got home she and Sherry were in the kitchen drinking coffee and laughing hysterically. When I walked in Sherry grabbed the four cloth bags out of my hands, placed them on the kitchen island, and threw her arms around me. "You're even smarter than I thought that you were," she grinned before planting a quick kiss on my lips. As I grinned in reply she pulled my ear down to her mouth and said "If you blow this you'll be the biggest moron in history," then gave me another quick kiss before she and Eleanor started putting groceries away.

Tim called when we were done putting groceries away and invited the three of us out to dinner at our favorite restaurant.

The next day I put Eleanor in touch with an attorney and he got the divorce papers served on Josh by Thursday. They were no surprise to Josh because Eleanor told him what was happening. Josh was pissed but there wasn't anything that he could do except sell some of Eleanor's belongings that we hadn't had the chance to retrieve. Before the first court appearance he took off, afraid of his gambling buddies finding him since his plan for paying them off had collapsed.

Eleanor and I got along great. By the time that she had lived with me two weeks I was madly in love with her. Given the way that she treated me, I would have been shocked if she didn't love me at least almost as much as I loved her. By the time that we had lived together six months we had to scale down our sexcapdes because they were sapping too much of our energy for other things, but we still had sex of one form or another at least once five times a week.

By the six month anniversary of our time together I was ready to marry Eleanor; it was the simplest decision I had ever made. However, since Josh had taken off the divorce had stalled. I had screwed up by not asking our attorney to change the grounds to abandonment as soon as Josh took off, so it would be nine more months before divorce for abandonment could be granted.

While the nine more months would have been a pain regardless of any other situation, something happened that made it even more of a pain in the ass, and to cause us to want the divorce expedited. When I got home one night Eleanor was in tears. After I got her calmed down she told me the reason. "Brandon, I don't know how it happened; the doctor said shots are not 100% effective; in any event, I'm six weeks pregnant."

Then she started crying again. She stopped only because she heard me laughing. "Why are you laughing?" she asked through tears.

"I'm laughing out of joy. I love you so much I want to have kids with you. Maybe the timing isn't the greatest, but so what. Your news makes me very happy," I replied.

"You are?" she asked starting to dry her tears.

"I am," I replied.

I wasn't expecting what happened next. "Then fuck me like a three dollar whore since once I get fat we'll have to be careful," she giggled. By the next morning I was as wiped out as if I had run three marathons in a row.

Since both Eleanor and I wanted to be married when the child was born we were determined to expedite the divorce. Eleanor had an idea. There was one member of Josh's family, his sister Jen, who she thought might be in touch with him. She was able to get Jen's phone number and called her. We were desperate enough that we told Jen that if Josh immediately signed off on the divorce and would send us an authorization to access a safe deposit box that he had also abandoned we'd give him $70,000.

Within a week after Eleanor's call to Jen we had Josh's signatures on both the divorce papers and an authorization to remove and keep the contents of the safe deposit box, and he had my check for $70,000. We also got his agreement that he would not return to our metropolitan area for ten years.

The safe deposit box did have some jewelry in it that was of more sentimental value to Eleanor than monetary value since it was from her parents' estate. Surprisingly, it also had some shares of stock in a company that had had amazing growth in the last three years. Josh had obviously forgotten about that stock, and Eleanor never knew anything about it. The stock was worth almost $40,000 so my net payout to get married to the love of my life before our first child was born was only $30,000 -- something that I never gave another thought.

*************

Eleanor and I are both 39 now and our relationship is simple; we're madly in love. For our 40th birthdays we're taking a trip around the world and leaving our three kids with my parents for three weeks. Two months before we were to leave Eleanor snuggled up to me in bed and mumbled "Since I had my tubes tied after Stephanie [our youngest] was born I plan to fuck you blind on our trip. You better be up for it every night, and twice on Sunday."

"Woe is me, woe is me," I grinned before she started sucking my cock.


12