Is This Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thanks(!).'

He caught that lie, obviously.

'But we can do it once more if you like!'

It was only after Joe had spurted his second load into me that he pointed out the lack of a condom this time.

'Are you on the pill?'

'No, haven't needed it recently.'

I shrugged. 'So I'd better go and wash myself out.'

'Better do a good job, I got this far without dropping any brats, and impregnating my own sister would be embarrassing!'

'Yes, and I'd lose my job and we'd have to come and live with you, ruin your cute little set up with those nurses,' I giggled, watching as he mock fainted.

'G'night Joe,' I kissed him, lovingly.

'Goodnight, Jo.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Where have you been? And why are you naked?'

Hanna was watching television, sitting up in bed; my bed.

'No questions, I want to make love to you. Now!'

I pulled the covers off of her and tugged off the ridiculous shorts she wore in bed whenever the mood took her.

'Hey! Don't have to be so rough,' she moaned.

'What about a little friendly foreplay or something?'

'Shut up and wank for me!'

I had my fingers inside my pussy, mixing my own juices with the recently deposited semen.

Hanna just went at her usual pedestrian pace, and I couldn't afford to wait for her.

I pulled her legs up and lowered my crotch to hers.

'Please, Han, hold yourself open!'

Looking down into her tunnel of love I watched the first dribble disappear inside.

The next was assisted by my finger as I faked an orgasm.

When I was sure that as much of the precious fluid had been transferred as was possible I separated our crotches and knelt down with her knees hooked over my shoulders.

'What the hell are you doing, Jo?'

'Making sure that we catch it on the first attempt, silly.'

'But surely we need a man?'

That habit of hers of spouting the obvious, like I was stupid rather than the head teacher of a private school, was becoming irritating.

'Why do we need a man, Hanna? This is going to be our baby!'

'Maybe it is, but I still don't see you with a cock!'

She looked as though she would get up and walk away from my ministrations.

'You may have balls but they're not the reproductive sort.'

I clamped my mouth over her pussy and licked as deeply as I could, my fingers working on her clitoris and arsehole in an effort to bring her off whilst distracting her.

Yet my tongue work wasn't a case of slurping up the evidence but shepherding it in closer to her ovaries, although she was too worked up to notice the difference.

Just to add to Hanna's excitement I also tongue-fucked her anus as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night I slept with my hand clamped over Hanna's genitalia - almost as though to prevent anything leaking out, she mused vocally.

I woke her at seven the following morning.

'Christ, Jo! It's the middle of the night,' she yawned, noticing the gloom of dawn through the bedroom windows.

Hanna always slept late.

'Nonsense, drink this,' I helped her lift the cup to her lips.

Ten minutes late she was back in a deep sleep - the sleeping pill diluted into her drink having done its job well.

The contents of the condom from last night (the use of a non-spermicidal condom had been essential) had been mixed with a few things I had purloin from the biology department, and had been meticulously prepared before waking Hanna up.

With Hanna's legs up and her lower body raised I now injected a measured dose of the mixture deep into her womb with something that looked not unlike a turkey baster.

With the procedure over I left Hanna in bed with a pillow under her upper thighs and drove Joe back to the airport.

'Give me a call when you are next passing through,' I whispered as I kissed him goodbye.

'If you can promise me as good a welcome as I got this time then I'll be back next month!'

He grinned, and left me for the attractions of the departures lounge.

I returned to my house at lunchtime to find Hanna still asleep.

This usually wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary, but I wasn't sure how long the sleeping pill would last.

One of my faithful vibrators brought her to the verge of an orgasm so that I was able to slip her the syringe again and ejaculate more of the sperm mixture inside.

Once again I left her with the pillow under her backside.

That evening, with Hanna still groggy, I played with her, bringing her off and working her back up to the edge of orgasm again.

In the classic "69" position, me on top, I utilised the vibrator to open her up before substituting it with the syringe and shooting the last of the mixture inside.

All I could do now was wait...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Jo?'

'Hmm?'

'When did you want to start the insemination process?'

'Done it; I shot my load into you, what, three weeks ago?'

'I'm not joking, Jo. You need all sorts of things to make a woman pregnant - if you don't do it the old fashioned way!'

'Han, baby, I know about that and I am telling you that I, hopefully, have inseminated you... No, that sounds so clinical. I made love to you and hopefully you are pregnant. I'm just waiting for some sort of sign now.'

'What sort of sign? Plague of frogs? Sudden and unpredicted eclipse of the sun? That sort of thing?'

'How about you missing a period?'

Now she looked worried.

'Tell me you are joking!'

Very worried.

'Please Jo, I know two women can't have a baby between them, and you know it's a biological impossibility!'

She was almost squealing now.

'There has to be a man involved, even if it's just his sperm!'

I grinned, overjoyed.

'You've missed a period, haven't you! This is fantastic!'

I hugged her, kissing her as I swung her round, delighted.

'FUCK! You are serious!'

She didn't understand it but since I was obviously overjoyed she just had to believe it.

It didn't stop her asking those leading questions that, on reflection, would always be at the forefront of her mind.

'But where did you get the sperm from, Jo? Who is the father?'

I hugged and kissed her.

I loved her but would never tell her the truth.

'You are having my baby, Hanna.'

'Oh, god! I am going to have your baby!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Essentially, that was the start of six months of hell.

Hanna's doctor was from the nearest practise to our village and, being the small and boring community that it was, word soon got around that there was to be an unmarried mother in town.

It would only be a matter of time before those rumours made their way into school so I went out into the world on various hunting trips.

The day I told the school governors that my lover was pregnant was certainly the pinnacle of my nightmare.

They wanted to know all the sordid details - which I wouldn't give them - and then sought to terminate my work contract, which, luckily, was damn near watertight.

Eventually they offered me a good financial package if I would leave quietly and with an excellent personal reference in my hand.

I accepted this immediately, partially because I hadn't reckoned on getting anything except the reference and the obvious confidentiality clause, but mostly I accepted because I had been offered a head teachers position at another exclusively private but much more liberal school.

That schools governors had really liked my C.V. and were quite happy to accommodate my little pregnant eccentricity for the chance at getting someone who they admitted was, quite frankly, more highly qualified and experienced than they had expected or could have hoped for.

Hanna was still royally pissed at me for not telling her who the sperm donor was, but that didn't prevent her from letting her passions run riot in our new home.

I spent happy Christmas feeling our baby kicking - when Han wasn't busy trying out the new vibrator I gave her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly is now a happy, bubbly five year old, and attends the local primary school.

Everybody we meet usually remarks on how much like her mother she looks, until I explain that Hanna, the dirty blonde (in all senses of the words), was the one who bore our beautiful dark-haired daughter for the full nine months, I was just the one who suffered because of her pregnancy.

Even Hanna says that Holly looks like me, and still wonders about what her DNA would look like when compared with mine.

I never got back to Joe.

I never told him he was now, strictly speaking, a father, and I never told him I had moved schools either.

It was something I regretted but I wanted Holly to remain my child.

My family wouldn't be able to accept the fact that I lived with another woman (Joe and his male nurse would be yet another nail in the family coffin, if they ever found that out) and there would be a great deal of shame and controversy from them over my bringing a fatherless child into the world as well.

What they would do if they saw Holly and discovered a family resemblance, or even found out who her biological father really was, I wouldn't like to think.

So with all that in mind I felt that, under the circumstances, the best thing to do would be to totally cut myself off from my family, but with Joe now included in this divorce.

Hanna is the loving mother I had always hoped she'd be.

She never strayed after that initial incident, doesn't look at other women - or men either - and we married a couple of months before Holly was born.

I did change my surname to hers, Webber (strange, perhaps, but I had kept to my married name after the divorce: I couldn't face returning to be a Benham, with all their pre-set prejudices, and now I was making it even more difficult for them to track me down), so that we could be a much closer family.

And that is what we are, a devoted, loving family.

Hanna is nearing the end of a correspondence course on teaching so maybe, one day, we can work together at my school.

She has worked so hard at her studies, coupled with coping really well with motherhood, and I am so proud of her, although she still, occasionally, annoys me by asking about Holly's 'real' father.

But what has really worried me recently is the blatant hints she has been dropping, more and more frequently, about the possibility of us having another child...

12