Is This What You Really Want? Ch. 06

Story Info
Tall Woman, Small Man, Femdom, Size Comparison, Slow Shrink.
5.1k words
4.27
7.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy had more trouble driving home than he cared to admit — at this point driving seemed like a dangerous activity for someone who was as small as he was. He had adjusted the seat all the way forward and elevated the seat's height as much as possible, and even still he had a hard time operating the brake and gas pedals with his feet. He could barely see over the steering wheel; halfway home he decided to sit on his briefcase to give himself a better view of the road, but this meant that his feet could no longer reach the pedals. Suffice it to say, he felt lucky to make it home on one piece. Plenty of people had expressed their frustration and anger at his bad driving, and as he walked into his house his ears were still literally ringing with car horns.

And there she was, just like he imagined, and his heart jumped into his mouth as his cock stirred in his oversized pants — Beatrice was laid out lengthwise on the sofa, looking for all the world like a luxurious cat. She was looking at him with a long and mischievous smile on her face.

"Oh my god," she breathed, evidently pleased by his shrinking, "you got smaller. A lot smaller."

"Y-yeah, yeah I did," said Timothy, holding out his hands simply, not knowing what else to say.

Beatrice rose from the sofa with the agility of a big cat as she walked straight up to him, standing tall, up to her full height, right in front of him. Timothy could not help but get slack-jawed at Beatrice's size. She positively loomed over him. The top of his head didn't even come up to the bottom of her big tits; he was staring straight ahead into her abs, which he could see lightly defined through the tight black dress she was wearing. He glanced down at her feet, expecting to see her wearing heels of some kind that made her taller, but she was barefooted.

"Wow," said Beatrice with quiet energy, putting her hands on her hips. "Look at you. You're like a kid next to me." He certainly felt like a kid with her standing over him like this. This childlike feeling was increased by his realization that Beatrice had...developed even further. There was no doubt about it now: the beatification wish was coming true right before his eyes. Her lips looked thicker and plusher; her face shone with a kind of dark radiance that, when directed at him, made him feel so much smaller than he already was. Her arms and legs seemed longer and fuller; her already-impressive breasts looked a size or so bigger. And her ass, which he could see strongly curving up around her hips, looked absolutely massive. Any slight movement sent its voluminous flesh into a series of jiggles that were mesmerizing to watch.

Beatrice suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Timothy's shoulder roughly with one of her hands, and he nearly fell down. She turned him around unceremoniously with her hand, squeezing his shoulder and upper arm. She repeated this action a few more times, effortlessly rotating his shrunken body around in circles as she tested his arms for size. Her big strong hands squeezed and pulled as they coarsely navigated Timothy around and around. Her sudden rough handling surprised him, and he as unable to stifle a yelp of pain when one of her fingers pinched the loose flesh on his shoulder.

"Owww!" he said, realizing how his voice up-turned into a high pitch.

"Oh get a handle, baby," said Beatrice unsympathetically as she continued to toy with him in the same raw and harsh manner. Timothy was definitely turned on by her touch, but he was now starting to panic a little as it became clear that Beatrice either didn't know or didn't care that she was hurting him. He spoke up again, a little louder this time.

"B-beatrice! Th-that hurts!"

"Aww the tiny little man's in pain," came her sarcastic voice from above. She suddenly stopped twirling him around and grabbed both of his hands in one of hers, stooping down low so that she was looking him directly in the face. She pouted her plush lips in his face as her eyes sparkled darkly.

"So you're not just getting shorter and skinnier — you're also getting wimpier too!" She let out a laugh that Timothy tried to pretend was meant as a joke, but he was not able to avoid the thought that Beatrice was actually taking pleasure, mean-spirited pleasure, in his shrinkage.

"Uhh, I don't...I, uhh — " he stuttered, feeling totally overcome by her size and beauty as she looked into his face with her intense dark eyes.

"How about —" said Beatrice, cutting in assertively as she stood back up to her full height, "instead of stammering around like a little fool, you make me some dinner, huh?"

"Oh...oh, yes!" said Timothy, jumping at the opportunity to do something for his girlfriend. "What would you...uh...what would you like to eat?"

He had turned away from her and was walking toward the kitchen. But he suddenly felt two big arms reach around from behind, stopping him in his place. He could tell by the smell of the sweet fragrance of her breath that she had bent down behind him, her mouth at his ear.

"You," she whispered lustily into his ear. "I want to eat you for dinner." She had reached around with one of her arms and was now busy rummaging around in his pants with her big hand. She found his cock, which was already quite stiff, and squeezed it insistently, causing Timothy to give a sharp intake of breath. It almost hurt, the way she had grabbed it, but it definitely felt good too.

She began milking his cock emphatically, keeping up the stream of dirty whispers in his ear. Already sexually frustrated throughout most of the day, and totally overcome by his new girlfriend's incessant and dominant technique, Timothy could not hold on for long. Within half a minute he was spraying his load all over — his pants had slipped down completely during Beatrice's forceful handjob. She reached around her other hand and caught Timothy's cum as she cooed and laughed dirtily in his ear.

Once he was done, she brought her cupped hand with his cum up to her mouth and smelled it, looking down at him with wide eyes as her gorgeous mouth curved up sexily.

"Mmmm, dinner is served," she said, making her eyebrows go up and down at him. "Fresh from the source and totally organic." She bent her mouth down and slurped up the cum noisily, making sure to put on a show for Timothy as she made his cum squelch and ooze through her lips and teeth. Watching her devour his cum that way made Timothy almost feel lightheaded, and he stumbled over to the counter and grabbed on to keep from falling down.

"Mmm, aww," said Beatrice through his cum, "isa too musshh forw wyou? Am I too musshh forw wyou little Timmy?"

"N-no...y-you're...you're perfect," he managed to to say, looking up at Beatrice in awe.

She smiled down at him as she swallowed and continued to smack her lips. "Aww that's very sweet my tiny guy, very sweet." She used a long finger to gather up and cum that was still on her lips and stuck it into her mouth, pulling it out a few moments later with a *pop.*

"That was a fine little appetizer, but yeah, I'm still gonna need you to make that dinner," she said as she made her way back to the sofa.

"Of...of course!" said Timothy, almost stumbling after her. "Yes...yes, I'll just...I'll just get right on that."

"Mmmhmm," nodded Beatrice, looking unimpressed as she stretched herself out on the sofa again. "And make sure it's not something boring like mac and cheese or spaghetti and meatballs."

"O-ok," said Timothy, suddenly beginning to feel nervous.

"Surprise me, Timmy — wow me — make me grateful that I have such a caring, talented boyfriend — think you have what it takes to do that?"

"Uhhh, sure," said Timothy, not actually very assured of his ability to cook up exciting food.

"I'm blown away by your self-confidence," said Beatrice drily. She extended a hand and literally shooed him back to the kitchen. "Go on now," she said, a tad impatiently, "go on little guy. Get to work. Cook up something goooodd."

For the next hour or so, Timothy struggled in the kitchen, toiling away to try and make the best possible meal for his knockout new girlfriend. He was still reeling from her forcing him to cum, and he wasn't sure, but he had a pretty good hunch that he had shrunk some more even after returning home. In any case, he was having to stand on phonebooks just to reach things in the fridge and to make use of the counter. He glanced over at the lines on the opposite wall that had measured his previous height — he wanted so badly to measure himself now to see how small he had gotten, but he didn't think that Beatrice would take too kindly to him abandoning his dinner duties.

"Holy shit she's hot," he thought blissfully to himself as he stole glances at her big long body reclining on the sofa. He wondered if she had grown any, and if so, by how much? He was going to have to find a way to get her to measure herself for him...but a smile crossed his face suddenly as he remembered: he didn't need to find a way — she would be totally into it already! All he had to do was mention it. The frustrations of the day melted away as Timothy basked, at least for the moment, in the euphoria of having this bombshell of a girlfriend just laying there on his sofa.

But soon the trouble of cooking started to overshadow his joy. He wasn't that great of a cook to begin with, and Beatrice's sudden orders had made him feel anxious. What was she going to do if she didn't like what he made? Would she mock him? Leave him? No, that wasn't possible, surely...he had wished for a girlfriend and now he had her...there was no way he was only going to get her for a day or two, right?! The longer he puttered around the kitchen, accidentally dropping this here and spilling that there, the more Timothy started to worry about pleasing Beatrice. A few times he looked over at her and was not encouraged to see her looking bored as she played around on her phone. After about half an hour passed, she called out to him.

"Well? How's it coming little guy? This big girl's getting hungry, and when I get hungry, I get hangry."

"It's...it's coming ok," said Timothy, who had only made a salad with chopped vegetables and was now struggling with a bag of frozen chicken tenders. He hadn't even gotten to the baked potatoes yet. He knew that she probably wouldn't be blown away by this meal, but this was literally the best he could do. He didn't have a lot of other food in the house. Maybe she would at least like it a little bit...maybe it would be enough to satisfy her...

"Well, get those little legs of yours moving quicker," she called out. "I don't wanna wait much longer."

Half an hour later, Timothy had finally finished everything and had served up two plates. He made sure that Beatrice's portion was larger and that she had all the best tenders and the tastiest parts of the salad and the better potato. He brought both plates into the dining room, where Beatrice was now sitting with her arms crossed in front of her chest. She already didn't look too pleased, and when she saw what Timothy was bringing in, her eyes flashed, and Timothy actually started shaking a little in fear.

"That's it?" she said, looking at him as she cocked her head to the side. "That's your idea of the marvelous, awesome, surprising meal I was talking about?"

"Uhh...uhh..." said Timothy, starting to panic a little. "J-just...uh...w-well, I think, uh...I think it's pretty g-good. Wh-why don't you...uh...t-taste it and, and s-see what you th-think?"

"Uh, uh, uh, o-o-ok," said Beatrice mockingly, her eyes following him as he sat down. "Geez, Timothy, you're talking like your brain is shrinking right along with your body."

She reached down and grabbed a chicken finger, holding it up to her face as she regarded it mockingly.

"Yummy!" she said sarcastically, and plopped the whole thing in her mouth. Her brow furrowed as she chewed and swallowed. Timothy picked and nipped at his food nervously, afraid for what was going to come next. Beatrice looked him straight in the eye across the table; her stare bore down into him and made him feel positively miniscule.

"Timmy, that was fucking disgusting." Her voice was dripping with condescension and tinged with bitterness. "Is this seriously the kind of shit that you eat every day?"

"Ahh, uh...s-sometimes," he said in a small voice.

"Because if this is the kind of crap you eat on a regular basis," she continued, "then it makes total sense why you're shrinking down into a wimpy little nothing." She stood up abruptly, leaving the table.

"W-where are you going?" asked Timothy desperately.

Beatrice didn't answer — she went straight for the sofa, and for a moment Timothy was terrified that she was going to gather up her things and leave. He was so scared that he didn't even notice the little feeling in his stomach that indicated that, once again, he had shrunk. Beatrice reached down for her phone and was dialing a number.

"Hello, I'd like to place an order for delivery," she said, looking down straight at Timothy as she spoke. "Yes...yes. A large meat lover's with a greek salad. Yes. Perfect...Yes...well, the boyfriend can't cook, apparently. Don't know why I'm surprised, though. Haha, isn't that the truth?"

Beatrice laughed and joked with the other person on the line, and Timothy could tell by the sound that it was another woman. It had sounded deep and like a man's voice at first, but he realized that the woman's voice was just deep and rich. Come to think of it, Beatrice's voice seemed a little lower...and richer...more textured. The beatification was underway...and Timothy felt a heaviness lift off his chest. He still felt bad about failing to cook a good dinner, but the imperious way that Beatrice was behaving, with all of her mocking and jibs and quips and sharp little comments about his size, made him feel very excited. He wished that she would act maybe a tad bit nicer, or...something...gentler, maybe. But who was he kidding — she was an 11 out of 10 and he was maybe a 4. Of course she would get frustrated sometimes. But he just had to do things to...to make her feel like she was the amazon goddess he saw in her.

As she continued with her pizza order on the phone, Timothy realized that he had to do something in repentance for dinner. She had turned around and sat her huge ass down on the sofa as she completed her order, and had crossed her legs so that one of her bare feet was dangling in the air. Timothy saw his chance and went over, kneeling before her legs as he stretched out his hands. He was shaking a little in fear and apprehension — he wasn't sure how she was going to take this, but he had to try.

His hands made contact with the soft warm flesh of her foot, and he began to knead into it, giving her an impromptu foot massage. Beatrice looked across at him as she continued speaking on the phone; she made no reaction in her facial expressions, but she did keep her eyes on Timothy as he continued massaging his small hands into her big foot. After she hung up she dropped her phone onto the sofa, her eyes never leaving him. For a few moments she silently regarded him, looking down at her foot with an arrogant, exacting expression.

"Mmmm that's right," she said after a minute or so, her voice almost down to a purr. "That's where you belong: at my feet, and rubbing them with those weak tiny little hands for all you're worth."

"I-I j-just though —" he began, but Beatrice cut him off.

"Shh! I don't need the massage marred by having to listen to you stutter through some more words, Timmy. Seriously, what's the deal? Is being in my presence really that overwhelming to you that you literally can't speak?"

More words caught in his throat, and Beatrice laughed softly. "Of course that's it," she said, "that's exactly what it is. I just overwhelm you in every way, huh?"

Timothy made something like a little squeak in the back of his throat, unable to say anything else, eliciting another laugh from Beatrice as she extended a long toe and brushed him in the face. "Aww haw haw, look at you — you can't even say a word. Well, I guess it makes sense. I'm like two feet taller than you now and could snap your little spine with one hand if I wanted to. I'm just...I'm just so much more than you, Timmy. There's...just...so much more of me that exists. God, I mean look at my foot — it's longer than your head!"

Timothy was fully erect again from all this dirty talk, but Beatrice wasn't about to make him cum again just yet. She was looking at something else right now...the pencil marks on the wall. Timothy's heart skipped a beat as he saw her looking at them, and was inwardly thrilled to see a smile creep onto her face. She looked down at him, her smile almost a sneer.

"Oh boy, the little guy's really into this, isn't he?" she teased down at him in a kind of baby voice. "He loves being so small and weak and helpless next to his big tall girlfriend who can totally dominate him in every way...and he's getting smaller. Oh yeeah he is...smaller and smaller and smaller." She stood up and grabbed him roughly by the shoulder again, practically dragging him over to the wall.

"Let's see how he measures up now."

Timothy was almost dizzy from excitement and arousal by this point, and he gladly submitted to feeling like a rag doll in Beatrice's hands as she pulled him over and shoved him up against the wall.

"Stand straight now," she said, getting the pencil to mark, "or, you know, as straight as you can. Jesus Timmy, your posture is awful."

He stood up as tall as he could and Beatrice drew a measurement with the pencil right above his head.

"Holy shit you're short," she muttered as she bent down to fetch the measuring tape. "You have to be under four feet now."

She slowly drew out the measuring tape, looking down at him with a crooked smile as she widened her eyes in exaggeration. She extended out the measuring tape against the wall.

"One, two, three..." came her voice, rising up in anticipation. "Three foot eight." Her voice was deadpan as she stared down at him. "Three foot eight," she repeated, her eyes getting wide. Suddenly she got down on her knees. Even this way, she was a little taller than him — Timothy couldn't believe how hard he was.

"I'm taller than you on my knees, Timothy. On my knees!" Beatrice was clearly quite excited about the most recent shrinkage, and Timothy actually saw her hand go down to her crotch and begin to play with it. He looked up at her face, which was very close to his, and he could see that her nostrils were dilated and her eyes were flashing. She was just as turned on as he was, but instead of her arousal feeling like it was draining the life out, like it was with him, her arousal seemed to increase her power, her vitality, her aggression.

"This is fucking incredible!" she breathed at him. She stood up to her full height and put her hands on her hips, making it a point to loom over Timothy completely. The top of his head came up to her crotch — she now looked as tall as Maia had been in the elevator. In her tight black dress, her dark made-up, and her immense curves, she looked positively fearsome.

"Like, look at this, Timothy!" she cried, extending out one of her huge, fleshy thighs. "My leg is as thick as your waist — holy shit, look at that! It's thicker, actually!" And it was. Beatrice's leg looked immense and powerful next to his tiny frail body. "You're the size of one of my legs," said Beatrice hoarsely down to him. "One of my legs. Let that sink in for a moment, huh?" It all felt incredibly erotic, and Timothy could really do nothing except stand there gaping at the ridiculous, absurd size differences between himself and Beatrice. She was the same way — it was as if she almost couldn't believe it was true. And yet there it was, all plain to see.

12