Is This Your Girl? Ch. 05

Story Info
Connor runs interference; Victor tests Kayla's patience.
4.8k words
4.27
12.3k
20

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

Kayla strolled along, pep in her step, thanks to the excitement she always felt on the way to Victor's.

How can I not be excited?

Wind kicked up around her, and she ducked her head away, a few scattered leaves rustling by her.

"Kayla?"

She turned, her excitement dissipating.

Fuck...not again.

Connor was idling in his pulled-over car, leaning over from the driver's seat.

"Hey babe! What're you doing around here?"

"I was headed to the mall. But I saw you from down the block. What're you doing around here?"

Well, I was on my way to get dicked down...

"I'm going to C-Town to pick up a few things," she lied quickly.

"Oh, hop in! I can drop you off on the way to the mall."

"No, it's no big deal, I'm only getting a few things."

The wind kicked up again.

"C-Town is like, ten blocks away. You sure you don't want a ride? It's cold out."

She hesitated.

Damn it, Connor.

"Okay," she relented, hurrying over and slipping into the passenger seat.

"Actually," he spoke up after a minute, trundling down the street, "why don't you come with me to the mall, and then we'll go to C-Town? We haven't had a mall date in forever, and I need to pick up a few things from C-Town too. We could go to Shake Shack. Your favorite..."

This would be sweet if it weren't getting the way of going to Victor's.

She hesitated again, but the hopefulness in his voice brought up a sudden surge of guilt.

Wow, I'm a terrible girlfriend. He just wants to go on a date...that's the least I can do for him. Victor can wait until tomorrow.

"That sounds wonderful, actually. Let's do it!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Oh, come on, we won't be long, please come with us..."

Connor glanced back to Emily.

I wanted to keep an eye on Kayla. Run some interference.

His plan to prevent Kayla from visiting her lover had worked so far. After the mall date, and the C-Town run, both of which he had made sure to stretch out longer than necessary, the couple had returned to campus shortly before her shift at the café.

For all I know, she'll rush over to his place after her shift.

"Your thesis can wait for an hour," Emily added, lower lip pushed out. "I'm trying to show her the campus life. I can't do that by myself."

Theresa nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, come on, Connor, come with us!"

He sighed.

Theresa let her own lower lip push out, now sporting the same expression as her older cousin.

Connor chuckled despite himself at their entreaties.

"Okay, okay, fine, but I can't stay that long."

Kayla's shift ends soon.

"Yes!" the cousins said almost in unison, pumping their fists.

"You're trying to show her the campus life," Connor began as he fell into step with them, "so you're going to bring her to the Roost? That's the worst dining hall on campus. I haven't even been there since sophomore year."

"I like their salads," Emily said defensively. "And it usually isn't crowded."

"Maybe that's because it's bad," Theresa cut in.

"Whose side are you on?" Emily asked her, grinning slightly.

"Don't fight, you two, let's go to the Roost."

The trip there was not long since it was on the same side of campus as the chapel. The trio slipped inside, joining the dwindling flow of hungry students.

Connor slid in behind Emily and Theresa, idly looking over the options. His gaze went past them, to the workers behind the sneezeguard, and those behind them prepping ingredients.

The swinging door to the kitchen opened. His heart leapt into his throat.

I know you...

The stranger from Kayla's videos handed a tray of food over to another employee, before returning to the kitchen. Connor watched him go, even as the door swung shut, hiding him from view.

So...he works here...that explains how they met...

"You alright?"

He looked over to Emily, who was staring at him, eyebrow quirked up.

"Uh...yeah, I was just thinking about what to get."

"Thinking about your thesis?" she asked knowingly.

"No, actually, not this time."

"Just very interested in food prep?"

He forced a laugh at her joke.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kayla peeked over to Connor, whose attention was on the television.

"Alright," she spoke up, stretching out, "it's library time for me. Need to work on the ol' thesis."

Her heartbeat picked up.

After Sunday, and yesterday, when Connor had unknowingly interfered with her plans to see Victor, the two of them were eager to fuck, so eager that he had sent her a dick pic and told her to hurry over to the Roost for a quickie.

Her text back had been quick and direct: [Hell yeah. Be there in 15]

As she stood, she bit her lip, already excited by the thought of having him inside her again.

"Oh, I need to get to the library too," Connor spoke up. "Give me a sec. I'll go with you."

Her excitement plummeted.

He stood along with her and turned off the television.

"Don't you usually just do your work here?" she asked, attempting to hide the annoyance in her voice.

"I think it's better if I work at the library instead of here," he explained. "I get too distracted here. Figured it'd be something to try, you know?"

"Okay," she murmured, watching him slip into his room.

Motherfucker...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kayla hurried along, heart beating fast.

When was the last time I went so long without seeing him? Probably when I went home for a bit at the end of summer vacation.

The campus was still busy enough that she glanced around here and there, on the lookout for any acquaintance who might stall or outright stop her.

I mean, it's only been five days, but it feels like forever...

Saturday had been the last time she had been with Victor. She had gone over for a few hours, alternating between fucking and cuddling, getting back to campus in time for dinner. But since then, a combination of schoolwork, café shifts, and Connor wanting to spend more time with her had severely cut into her free time.

I shouldn't be mad at him. We really haven't been spending much time together lately, and not just because of me stealing off to Victor's. These damn theses are annoying...

But not seeing Victor meant a lack of physical gratification.

Connor doesn't want to do more than make out. Which is fun...but I do wonder what it would take for him to have sex with me.

That lack of physical gratification had translated into crabbiness and the inability to focus.

So, in a way, Victor fucking me is an academic necessity. It'll help me with my thesis.

The Roost was just ahead. She peeked around, seeing no one who might stand in her way.

Victor was waiting around the back, next to the slightly open door, leaning against the wall.

"Fucking finally," he grumbled, holding the door open for her.

She followed quickly.

"It's been forever," he continued to grumble, scowling over his shoulder at her.

"Sorry...I couldn't get away."

Victor stopped in front of a nondescript door, and pushed it open, letting her inside ahead of him.

The room was stocked with cleaning supplies, shelves of products taking up the walls.

"Are we cool here?"

He nodded.

"Don't worry, I made sure we wouldn't be interrupted."

She smiled, and stepped closer, hand settling on his chest.

His hands moved, one to her hip, the other to the back of her head. He brought her in for a kiss, and she moaned happily into it, enjoying his mouth on hers, his body so close, that comforting presence a delight, especially after the time spent apart. From the enthusiasm of his tongue pushing into her mouth, his hands gripping tightly to her body, and the bulge pressing against her through their clothes, it was easy to tell the time apart had a similar effect on him.

He pulled back, and spun her around, shoving her against the door with little ceremony.

Her need skyrocketed. She moaned again, feeling him pull her sweatpants and panties down, leaving her ass and pussy bare for his inspection.

His palm landed on the former, striking one cheek and then the other in rapid succession. She squealed at the impacts, peeking over her shoulder at him, biting her lip at the darkly passionate look on his face.

A few more strikes landed. Each drew another squeal from her. She squirmed against the door, her ass bouncing and rippling for his entertainment, adding a wiggle of her hips for extra allure.

His hands sunk into the cheeks, the assertive grip making her squirm more.

He eased up behind her, hands keeping her pinned to the door. A hot hardness slipped in between the cheeks, sliding along her folds, the petals of her sex drenched. The arousal she had felt upon setting out from her dorm had increased exponentially thanks to the simple fact of her proximity to him.

Not to mention the spanks...

With his cock rubbing against her sex, that arousal was rising even higher.

"You want it?"

She nodded, pushing her hips back mindlessly, hands splayed on the door, fingers trembling.

He leaned down and kissed her on the neck.

"Must not want it all that much. It's been five days since you last had it. Didn't try all that hard to get it either."

She whined, shaking her head.

"I couldn't get away...I wanted it, believe me..."

"If you wanted it that bad, you could've found a way."

"I wanted it bad," she murmured, tilting her head to let him nip and kiss all over her neck.

"Seems like you wanted Connor more."

She groaned in frustration.

"You prefer your boyfriend or this dick?"

The groan turned into a soft growl.

"Don't talk about him. You know I don't like when-"

He tugged back at her hair, turning her words into a yelp.

"Well I don't like when I can't fuck you."

His cock slid across her sex, stirring up her juices.

"So...answer the question, and if I like the answer, maybe you'll get this dick."

"Stop...it's not fair..."

He tugged back again, another yelp following.

"And it's not fair for me to go five days without my bitch."

"I told you, I couldn't get away..."

"Just didn't try hard enough."

She squirmed, enjoying his firm grip on her hair even as his words annoyed her.

"He's still my boyfriend, you know..."

Victor chuckled.

"Yeah, but he's never been in this pussy. Little Catholic boy doesn't want to get his dick wet until he's got a ring on it."

"Stop talking about him," she whined, jerking away from him, but only pressing herself into the door. "Don't be mean..."

"'Don't be mean?'" he parroted sarcastically, tugging on her hair again. "You're running around behind his back, and you're calling me mean?"

His hand moved from her hip, darting under her shirt, quickly finding a bare breast and squeezing possessively. Even with her annoyance, she could not help but moan, arching her back, pressing herself into his palm.

"See that? Your body needs me. Your boyfriend doesn't have this effect on you."

"Cut it out," she groaned, his thumb circling atop her nipple. "Stop talking about him..."

"Or what?" Victor asked, squeezing again at her breast, the pert flesh trapped between his fingers. "What'll you do if I don't?"

"Just...stop..."

His cock had not stopped rubbing along her folds. The delight of that sensation was undercut by the need to have him inside her. She wiggled her hips, hoping to entice him into soothing that need.

"You want my dick?"

She nodded.

"Who do you love more, me or your boyfriend?"

She glared over her shoulder.

"Cut it the fuck out, Victor, I don't like it..."

He tugged back at her hair, timing it with a harsh squeeze at her breast that took her breath away, turning her stern tone into a soft gasp.

"Answer the question or you won't get this dick."

"That's not fair..."

"Answer the question."

"Why're you doing this? We agreed not to talk about Connor...you know I don't like to..."

"Answer the question."

"Asshole! Just fuck me, please..."

He laughed darkly, keeping his cock swiping along her slick sex.

"Nah, baby girl, answer the question. Who do you love more, me or your boyfriend?"

"I don't...want to answer that..."

His cock pulled back.

"Then you won't get this dick. It's that simple."

"Wait," she whimpered, resting her head against the door, her cheek on the cool surface.

His cock slid along her folds.

"What is it?"

Fuck...it's been five days...I need him inside me...

"Just...let me think..."

I just need him inside me...

"We both know the answer," he murmured, squeezing again at her breast. "Don't lie to me, and don't lie to yourself."

His cock dragged across her slit, sending a shiver down her figure.

"You're fucking drenched. Because of me. Because of my dick. Because of the thought of having me inside you. Have you ever been wet for Connor?"

She growled in lustful frustration.

"Fuck you..."

He laughed, tugging back at her hair, an ache arising in her scalp.

"That's another answer we both know. Face it, Connor lost you a long time ago. He just doesn't know."

"Fuck you..."

He let his thumb circle her nipple, the gentle stimulation contrasting with that ache at her scalp.

"Answer the question. Who do you love more, me or your boyfriend?"

Her frustration mounted, but so did the lust.

They're just words...just words...

"Come on, baby girl. Just answer the question and I'll give you what you need."

I don't need to feel them. I just need to say them. Doesn't mean anything.

"You need it. We both need it. Just answer the question."

They're just words.

"I love you more."

Her cheeks burned with a strange shame.

They're just words.

"Love me more than who?"

She growled, that lustful frustration boiling.

"My boyfriend," she said through gritted teeth.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"Victor, please-"

He swung his hips forward, sending his cock deep inside her in one smooth stroke.

Her voice spiked into a cry. She bucked, caught off guard by that thick shaft surging through her channel, forcing it to stretch.

"There we go," he drawled, easing just a bit deeper, sheathing himself fully inside her.

His balls bumped against her slit, signifying that total impalement. Her cry trailed off steadily. She let her head fall back, resting on his shoulder, the hand that had been at her hair slipping down to her hip, squeezing possessively. The hand on her breast squeezed as well, more possessiveness on display.

"If he thinks he can keep my bitch from me for long, he's got another thing coming..."

Victor did not wait, did not hold back, did not give any indication of mercy.

She whimpered, shuddering against the door, pinned to it by his thrusts, that thick shaft drubbing deep, reclaiming her pussy. Her annoyance vanished thanks to that wondrous sensation.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes, Daddy, fuck yes, drill my pussy, please!"

He laughed, squeezing harder at her hip and breast, leaning down to her neck. His mouth locked on to a slice of skin, sucking fiercely.

After a few seconds of enjoying that also wondrous sensation, the consequences of such enjoyment came to mind.

"Stop," she gasped, bucking wildly but unable to affect those hard thrusts.

He let his teeth scrape across her skin before sinking them in slightly.

The bite drew a moan from her, but she managed to marshal some resistance.

"Stop...I don't want a mark...Connor would see..."

Victor took his mouth off her neck to nibble at her ear, his warm breath tickling her there.

"It's about time he learns you aren't his anymore..."

"Stop...that's not...what I want...stop..."

He sucked at her neck again. Her hand swatted at him, but barely made a dent in his enthusiasm.

"Stop..."

A few more swats failed to stop him either. She shuddered, luxuriating in how his mouth worked at her flesh, even as the concern about marks lingered. Between the aggression of his hands and mouth on her, and his cock plunging deep, there was little she could do to extricate herself from the situation. Her motivation to do so also dwindled very quickly.

He finally broke off from her neck and tugged her head back by the hair again. His mouth met hers, cutting off her surprised squeal.

Pleasure rose swiftly from the sensations. The door rattled to his furious pace, her body pushed against it, trapped between it and him. Her cunt clutched, slick juices flowing steadily out to coat his cock. The rest of her trembled and shook, her breasts bouncing, one captured in his grip, squeezed and groped, the other free. She moaned loudly into the kiss, feeling his tongue seek hers out, submitting mindlessly to that intrusion.

The relentless pace brought on an orgasm in little time. Her moans spiked in volume, and Victor broke the kiss, smirking in satisfaction, to better listen to the resultant cry. Ecstasy washed over her, leaving her bucking in between his thrusts and the door, scratching mindlessly at the paint on the latter. Her channel seized around his shaft, bathing it in more juices, the stream of wetness already trickling down to his balls, meeting their every slap against her slit.

"I'm close too...this pussy's too good...and it's been too long...should've known I wouldn't last long..."

His declaration drew an excited mewl from her. She bucked again, her hips pushing back, her legs unsteady. The haze of bliss was glorious, but she knew it would be better with his orgasm added to the mix.

"Please, Daddy, cum inside me, please, you're right, it's been too long..."

"Goddamn, I love hearing you beg, bitch...beg me for my load, keep going..."

"Fill me up, shoot all your cum into me, please, it's been so long, I promise I'll never go this long without your dick again..."

"Damn right you won't..."

His hips jettisoned the rhythm, instead slamming forward frantically, battering her figure with a rough effort. Possessive hands helped keep her in place, one squeezing her hip, the other with a firm fistful of her breast. She leaned back against him, whimpering with need, appreciating every throb running along his length. Her channel clutched at it, heading towards another climax.

The first spurts of his cum helped bring that climax on. The heated flood sent lewd shivers along her, coupled with the thrill of him finishing inside her, a naughty rush that had popped up the first time it had happened and had never gone away for all the subsequent times. His cock strained from its ecstasy, lodged deep inside her, the thickness keeping her stretched out. That oncoming climax arrived midway through the barrage of semen. She moaned shamelessly, the waves of pure pleasure making her cunt clutch more on his cock, milking it for more creamy bursts.

"Fuck yes, fill my pussy up..."

He bit down on her neck, evidencing his ecstasy in an erotically animalistic way. Her own ecstasy kicked up at that sensation. The thought of a mark left there lingered, but it was overridden by the delight she felt at the sheer possessiveness, the claiming of territory that would leave no doubt as to that claim. She tilted her head, eyes rolling in their sockets.

Orgasm became afterglow. His hands slid around her, bringing her into his embrace.

"I love when you cum inside me," she murmured dreamily, nuzzling back against him.

His mouth moved from her neck, soon finding hers. The couple kissed, coming down from their frantic passion together.

When the afterglow faded, her annoyance, held at bay by the lust they had shared, came back to the fore.

She broke off the kiss and glared at him.

"You didn't have to be an ass. You know I don't like talking about Connor."

He smiled sheepishly.

"I might've gotten carried away. Can you blame me? No pussy for five days does things to a man, especially when he gets it on the reg."

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers
12