Is Winning Everything?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was late, but probably to meet you."

"Yeah, yeah, your right but not about the late part. You see I have this teacher that witnessed you punching another student." He pulled out a piece of paper from his binder. "I also have this typed letter signed by Ms. Jacobson saying the same thing. A permanent dismissal from school I believe is in order."

I fell to my knees. "And she signed it?" I said deflating.

"Well, to be honest, she didn't know what she was signing until after her signature hit the page. She thought it was some cheerleading waiver form. You should've seen her face when I told her what she signed. She actually started to cry. Now why do you suppose she did that? I'll tell you what, I'll forget about the dismissal and you work your magic on the computer for me. Hell, I'll even make sure you get that 4.0 you want and you won't even have to do a single assignment. Does that sound good to you Yankee?"

"I need more. I need Ashley to be left alone. I can't work if I feel she is threatened."

"Well son, I can accept that. There's always other Ashley's in this school for me." He pulled out another sheet of paper and dropped it on the ground in front of me. "Here's the list of schools we'll be playing and the players I want out for each week." Then he kneeled down to my level. "And if you don't produce, if we lose one game, whether it's your fault or not, if you try to fuck me on this, I swear your GPA would be 0.0 and no college will touch you with a 10 foot pole. If that's not enough incentive for you, I'll take that strawberry tart you like and pass her around the football team every day before and after practice. She'll wish she wasn't born. Believe me when I say I have no problem destroying yours and hers life. Now stand up."

I got up slowly.

"Sir, there's one more thing."

"What now?"

"I don't have internet service. My stuff is useless without it."

"It will be done tomorrow. Now get! I have practice to run." I started walking away when I heard his whistle blow. He yelled. "Alright boys, live tackling drills!"

Moments later I was planted. I now know why they wear so many pads. Another player picked me up. "Thanks."

"No problem, Yankee."

Boom, I went down again. Picked up, tackled, picked up, tackled, a seemingly never ending cycle. It finally stopped after an hour when coach came up to me. "How's your day now, still good son? You better hurry; you're going to be late for work if you don't get a move on it. You only have 15 minutes. I let you go an hour ago and you only got 20 yards. And don't you even think about calling off on good ole George. Me and him go way back and he doesn't need a no good Yankee screwing him over."

OOWWW! Is all I could think. I made it through work despite not being able to feel my legs, arms, or anything else for that matter. I was completely numb but I had a phone call to make. "Ash?"

"Oh Kyle, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Coach told me it was an injury waiver form. I was just happy he didn't want something else. I just signed it. I didn't know. Please forgive..."

"Ash. Calm down, it's alright. I just wanted to hear your voice and tell you everything from here on out is going to be fine. Coach Adams is going to leave you alone. No worries."

"What did you do?"

"I made a deal. Well, he made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

"What's the deal?"

I told her everything, though I did hesitate when it came to her and the football team but she had the right to know. I heard a sniffle. Before her emotions got the best of her I added. "I know we've only known each other for a couple of days now, but please trust me. I can hold up my end of the bargain if needed. The first game isn't for two weeks, plenty of time to work this out." The consoling worked, even though I exaggerated how easy this would be for me.

"Did he say anything about Mary Anne?"

I told her, trying to be as optimistic as possible. "Unfortunately he did not. My first goal was keeping you safe. I'm still working on that one. Try not to worry, I'll figure something out. Hey, I know what will make you feel better. Would you be interested in going out tomorrow night? Maybe you can show me all the great spots this town has to offer."

"Definitely, after all you've done, it's the least I could do. I'll meet you after cheerleading practice."

"That sounds great. See you tomorrow."

"See you later."

Even though I was completely exhausted and my body felt like jelly, I knew I had to lay some groundwork down. I went searching for some programs Professor Cambridge and I worked on. It was going to take some time. I had a myriad of disks to go through. Porn, porn, porn, porn, chess strategies, porn, porn, risk, porn, porn, aha, here's one, just need to find the others. I need better organization skills. Almost an hour later I found the other programs. I really have too much porn, but hey, I'm a teenager.

For the first time I'm glad coach said I didn't have to do schoolwork. Between my sore muscles, constant cramping, and having a date tonight, I was in a daze all day. Sixth period came and Ash traded seats so she could sit next to me. She looked stunning.

"I can't wait for tonight, hero."

"Neither can I. So what, dinner and a movie? Or something else?"

"How about dinner and something else?"

"Sounds good."

I arrived at cheerleading practice with 20 minutes to spare. She always looked great in that outfit. When they were done, she ran up to me.

"I told you I'd meet you after practice. I wanted to go home and change first."

"I couldn't wait, besides you could change right here. I'll pretend not to look." With that remark she slapped me lightly in the arm. "Uh-oh, now I may have to sign a letter that you punched me this time."

"Hey!"

With that, we walked to the diner, hand in hand.

After we ate, I asked "So what's this something else?"

"You'll see."

We walked down the road about a 1/4 mile past the last store on the street. We went left down a big hill to a creek. She started walking aimlessly, looking closely at the bushes and trees lining the creek.

"This is my favorite spot on earth. My sister and I used to come down here every day when we were kids. We had the best of times here. Thanks for asking me today. I was worried you would think I was trouble. You really are different from all the other guys down here. You haven't tried to cop a feel or talk football not once. You actually listen and respond to what I say. Now be honest. When I said something else, did you think sex?"

"Normally I might have but after what happened a couple days ago, I can honestly say no, not at all. Besides, we're just starting to get to know each other"

"You're really sweet Kyle."

The rest of the night, we just sat by the creek and talked. I held her in my arms under the full moon. For this night, nothing else matters. It is just her and I. Ash and Kyle. It was perfect.

The next two weeks were a blur. For me, it was school and work. For her it was school and cheerleading. We spent all our other evening hours together. We even found one more thing in common, kissing. From little pecks on the cheek to full blown making out, it was great. I also had a secret night life. From whenever I got home till sometimes three or four in the morning, I was on my computer. I first worked to set up everything Coach Adams wanted. I got the playbook for the first team and gave it to him but I wanted to wait for the last possible day to change grades. I was also working on something else, something bigger. It was one thing to go through poor pass codes of coaches and the week securities of schools but quite another to try to get into the Texas department of corrections. I had to find Mary Anne and see what I could do. It proved more difficult than I thought. So, as the game approached, I made the grade corrections. I felt like shit. I vomited.

It was now game night and Ash and I started a pregame ritual. She and I were under the bleachers giving each other a good luck kiss that lasted ten minutes. Wow. Afterward, I made my way to the field. Coach Adams wanted me right next to him. If something did not go his way, or he was caught off guard, I'm afraid he may have strangled me with his whistle and have the football team bury me in one of the end zones. The other team won the toss and elected to receive. I then stood in fear as they took the opening kickoff all the way for a touchdown. We were losing 7-0. Coach just looked at me, mumbled something and turned his attention to the team. Through the years, he found out the other coaches tendencies, and this year he had my information. He had nothing to worry about. They didn't score again. His offense scored 66 points and the defense only allowed 38 offensive yards. The team was well coached and it seemed like they were in the huddle with the other team. Not far from the truth.

A couple of weeks have gone by and everything was status quo. Every Monday I would bring the next playbook. Every week he would take it, usually with a girl in his lap or under the desk. I would slowly reduce the grades of players until the week they played us they'd be ineligible. Then I would slowly bring them back up. Every week the team wouldn't just win, they would annihilate the opposing team.

Tonight is a warm night. It's the first Thursday in October. Ash and I were hanging out, sitting by the creek, our normal spot. It's so peaceful there and no one bothers us. The leaves on the trees had either changed color or fallen. The moonlight shone down and there was a slight breeze carrying the scent of her perfume. I was in heaven. We would go from kissing to talking to just me holding her. I couldn't be happier. On this night I decided to tell her how I unsuccessfully trying to locate Mary Anne.

"You're trying to do what?"

"Well if I find her, I might be able to use my software to try to get an early parole or something. Did they give her a pseudonym? I looked through all 53 prisons with no luck."

"When they took her they did change her name for coach's sake but we weren't told what it is."

"Hmm. Do you have a picture? I can match the picture to the inmates' photo."

"Really? I can get you that. Give me a day or two. Mom packed them all away somewhere so she wouldn't be reminded of what happened. I can't believe you are doing this for me. 53 prisons in Texas huh?"

"Well most are male prisons, but I had to check them all to find which ones."

"You really are sweet." She then lied down on the grass and pulled me down to her.

I kissed her. "I just want you to be happy. I know you miss your sister and you just want your family complete again. I love you, and your love is worth the risk."

"Aw, I love you too, Kyle."

I lay next to her and held her. She snuggled up next to me and whispered, "Will you make love to me?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush anything. I've been waiting my whole life. We can wait longer. After all it was only 5 weeks ago that..."

She silenced me with a deep, passionate kiss while unzipping my pants. She slowly released her kiss and smiled. She sat up and slipped off her shirt and bra, exposing her beautiful, perky C cup breasts to me. She reached for my hand and placed it lovingly on her breast. "Don't be shy; you're not going to hurt them."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I started to grope, mold, and shape them. She let out a slight moan. She removed my hands and slid down. She pulled down my jeans and underwear in one motion, freeing my rock hard cock. Her head went toward it. When she got close, she stuck out her tongue. She started by doing a swirl motion on the tip. She then slowly moved her tongue down the backside of my shaft, only lightly touching it. One of her hands started caressing my balls. After a moment, she looked up and gazed into my eyes and smiled. She suddenly, and without hesitation, plunged at my cock, taking all seven inches. She slowly and lovingly went up and down. She must have sensed I wasn't going to last much longer as she stopped. She slithered up my body, slowing momentarily to let her magnificent breasts dance around my dick. We kissed lovingly while her index finger wandered aimlessly around my pole. I took this opportunity to explore my first pussy ever. I slid up her skirt and pulled her g-string to the side. She was wet. I put two fingers in. She started to moan and she began moving her hips against the motion I was giving her. She suddenly stopped and got up. She gave me a playful giggle and removed the rest of her clothing. I must say that the renaissance artists were right. There is nothing finer than the form of a naked female and Ashley was sculpted marvelously. She came back down and kissed me again.

"Now let me give my hero a true reward."

Without hesitation, she straddled me. The sensation of her wetness almost sent me over the top right away. She started slow, going up and down. When she hit the base of my cock she added a slight circular motion with her hips. I began thrusting into her. We rhythmically worked as one. The pace quickly went from slow to fast. I started bucking my hips into her with reckless abandon as she crashed down on me with full force. Her moans became screams of ecstasy. My back stiffened, my neck arched back, and my toes curled. I shot my load deep into her pussy as she ground her body into me one last time. Ash fell on top of me, both of us still panting. We laid like that for what seemed an eternity. Neither of us wanted the night to end. After some time passed, the temperature started to dip. We collected our clothes and started walking to her home. When we got to her doorstep, we gave each other one final kiss.

"You can have this anytime you want, hero."

With that, she went inside. I made it home and lied down on my bed. It was the greatest night of my life. We celebrated the game four blowout the next night the same way. The next morning was my scholastic aptitude test.

For the next six weeks the only thing that changed was us. We were everywhere, my room, her room, school bathroom, movie theatre, and even my work. If you've never had sex while your company pays you, you are missing out. All the while, I couldn't find Mary Anne. There were a plethora of pictures to go through and Ashley and Coach Adams, who wanted me at all the practices now, really kept me busy.

The team is now 10-0 and the top seed in the playoffs. There are only five more weeks of breaking the law, except, of course, when I find Mary Anne. I have been doing check-ups on my grades as well, a perfect 4.0. Despite what Coach said, I have done all assignments given but I do wonder if those A's are real. Then my test results came in, 1989. Time to send out those applications!

Four more weeks have gone by and four more blowouts, including three shutouts. It is now championship week. By this time I've been receiving full scholarships to top schools around the country, Columbia, Stanford, Yale, and even MIT. Those would be dreams. However, I had more interest in Texas Tech. They do have a great grid computing research center but who am I kidding. I want to be close to Ash. I really love her. She is very addicting. She has done so much for me; I decided it was time to press Coach Adams about Mary Anne. I figured with it being championship week, he might be more apt to give her up. I normally give coach the playbook during lunch but I was nervous and didn't want to wait. I arrived early to school and headed towards his office. As I put my hand on the door, I heard someone who sounded like Ash.

"He's still looking for my sister."

"Since that girl isn't your sister, you gave him a false name, and a picture of someone else, I guarantee he isn't going to find out anything."

"Still, it's sweet."

"You're starting to like him, aren't you?"

"It's beyond like."

"Just remember, I want him. I can't threaten him with grades anymore. He'd just change them back. That leaves you."

"Don't worry, I got him."

"Believe me, I don't underestimate your talents but I know he has aspirations. Just be sure you keep him close. We will never lose with that information he provides."

"I'm sure I can keep him."

I knew, but I had to see for myself that it was her. I opened the door and my worst fear became a reality. Ash was standing next to Coach Adams. My heart sank.

"You mean this information!" I slammed the playbook on the ground. I looked at Ash, "She's not even your sister?" I questioningly asked, now on the verge of tears.

"Kyle, I, umm, I..."

I turned to walk out when coach spoke.

"I have an offer for you."

I stopped and looked back.

"Why don't you sit down, son? We need to have a conversation."

Ashley walked over to the door and closed it. She then took my hand and guided me towards the chair. So many emotions flooded me. Anger, fear, betrayal but mostly curiosity was now with me. I sat down and Ash stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders. Despite being upset with her, it was comforting to know she was there. Coach began.

"You have a gift, son. A talent I appreciate. So here's the offer. I want you on my staff. I'm prepared to give you $100,000 a year. You can still go to college, just take the fall semesters off. Think about it, $100,000 for four months worth of work a year. Think about your mom and grandma. How much will this help them? Just keep doing for me what you've done all year. What do say, son?"

"$100,000 for four months work every year, how is that possible?"

"Oh, we have all sorts of money coming in here from former players who I got full scholarships to get high paying degrees. Their way of paying me back is filtering some money back here every month. Even your father was part of the system."

"Dad?"

"I keep up with all my former players, and he was on my first championship team. He was a good man, but a bad husband. Your mom deserved better."

Not sure if he was trying to play me with that last line. "I don't know. She broke my heart and you broke my soul. Why should I believe you now?"

"Ashley told me what she said to you, and it's all true. Well, except the sister part. And I always kept my word as well. You have a 4.0 don't you? And I didn't touch Ashley, did I?"

"Did you?"

"No, I didn't. I would have never touched her anyway. You see, earlier in my career I wasn't careful as I am now. A cheerleader named Sandy got pregnant. Good Ole Earl, one of my top players at the time, gave up a scholarship to take care of Sandy and Ashley for me. I mean we can't have a scandal now, can we? Now Earl and Sandy don't ever have to work and I bring in the championships. You could be a part of that too. $100,000 a year in a town that will adore you. You can have the same liberties I do and no one will care. No matter what you do or where you go, you will never be what you will be here."

"So that time in the park, you were going to rape your own daughter?"

"Well when I found out you were coming to my town, I did some research. Your father spoke highly of your computer skills, so I called your school. With what that Cambridge fellow told me, I knew you could be of use to me. I made a plan. Make you a hero. I needed you under control and love is a very powerful aphrodisiac. Ashley and I followed you the whole day waiting for an opening. We almost gave up, till you finally came out of the damn library. We saw you cut through the park and got into position. It was all an act. Nothing was going to happen. I should apologize for the kick, though. I have a huge temper and when you smiled, that just downright pissed me off."

I opened my mouth to say something, and then stopped, unsure of how to respond. He definitely noticed my hesitation. He continued.

"Do you like her?"

I looked up at Ash and she smiled at me. "I thought I loved her."