IS4B3LL4 M84U - Truck Lot Bot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her systems bathed in more positive feedback subroutines as Lee viscerally reacted to her deft touch, growing even harder and kneading desperately at her lustrous breasts with increased urgency.

She leaned in and kissed him again. Teasing him with her flirtatious tongue she let loose a burst of synthetic pheromones. The subtle aphrodisiac was chemically formulated to simultaneously increase stamina and sensitivity such that any sexual encounter with an AVANT ROBOTICS M84U Companion Model would linger in the user's memory for years to come.

Lee grunted as Isabella continued stroking her hand up and down the length of his throbbing shaft.

"This feels so good, but I'm not gonna last much longer. Let's mix it up."

Isabella batted her eyes several times in quick succession as she parsed his request through her Main Processing Array which then filtered it through her

Human Emulation Subsystem and sexware package in parallel. The outputs of each were then re-processed and combined back through her Main Processing Array to dictate her response.

She flashed her brilliant white teeth in a captivating smile, "Okay! Let's mix it up."

The instant the digitally synthesized words emanated from the ultra-high fidelity speaker embedded at the bottom of her plastic esophagus, artificial saliva was speedily pumped into her mouth cavity. Isabella pushed the sleek curves of her derriere back and she bobbed her head downwards, carefully catching Lee's member between her lips and tongue before guiding it deep into her mouth.

Her radiant pink hair fell forward, covering her eyes, as she meticulously pistoned up and down Lee's length. She dragged her tongue over him, utilizing her vast sensory array to identify areas of heightened sensitivity where she would pause to suck on him, utilizing the ruthless efficiency of a side-chained pair of vacuum pumps.

The slight lubricity of her synthetic saliva allowed her to slide up and down Lee's member with mechanical ease. As his breaths drew deeper and heavier, he reached his hand onto Isabella's head and pushed her forcefully down onto himself. Her neck servos audibly strained against his grip as she continued pistoning up and down to maximize his pleasure.

She had just logged his arousal level at 93% of his interpolated maximum, when Lee again spoke up. "Ahhhhhhhh. Isabella, this is absolutely wonderful but right now I just want to fuck you."

Popping off of his dick with a wet POP, Isabella fidgeted sexily as his response was again processed as further validation of her model's performance.

Without missing a beat, Isabella guided Lee's hands to the elastic band of her short skirt and directed him to pull it up until it cinched itself tightly just above her navel. This exposed her glistening synthetic pussy to him for the first time that night and Isabella noted the acute dilation of his eyes. She sensed his craving for her and calculated it was the optimum time to engage him with her state-of-the-art sexware package.

She again climbed over Lee, precisely measuring her position in real-time, and sitting on her haunches she gently lowered herself onto him letting her slick folds slowly engulf the length of his throbbing erection. Straddling him in a cow-girl position, her main processing core shuddered briefly as the thousands of micro-sensors embedded within the walls of her vaginal mesh all registered Lee's stiff input simultaneously.

She attempted to bring on several more auxiliary processor channels online, to ensure she performed in a manner that exceeded her model's already ultra-high sexual performance standards. Snippets of auto-generated code rooted deep within her Human Emulation Subsystem were adamant on absolutely dazzling Lee that night. But, the attempt was only partially successful. A brief warning flashed across her HUD alerting her that her system's current processing capacity was maxed out. Isabella's Main CPU was confident this was only a miscalculation and ran the request again only to be met with the same warning message. An option to run a debugger to remedy the issue flashed across her HUD but she declined, not wanting to take even the slightest bit of processing priority away from her sexual interaction with Lee.

Isabella used the actuators embedded within her legs to smoothly piston her slick pussy up and down the full length of Lee's member. She savored the tactile input as the motorized elastomers of her artificial vagina squeezed and gripped at Lee's stiff erection.

"O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH!" Isabella's vocal synthesis engine hitched up, as alerts flashed across her HUD warning her that several critical processing arrays were being throttled back, but she was able to quickly recover. "Oh Lee! You feel so good inside me!"

Lee responded immediately with breathy intensity. "You're so fucking tight. Oh my god."

She smiled and directed his hands onto her athletic hips. He took the queue and grabbed a hold tight. Isabella bit her lip and smiled coyly. "If you think I'm tight now well just hold on." She playfully threw her pink hair back and carefully pushed herself further down onto Lee while her sex's elastomers tightened themselves snugly against his pulsing cock. She noticed a substantial increase in the friction being generated between themselves, so she directed an immediate influx in the flow rate of lubricant into her plastic snatch.

Lee felt Isabella grow wetter and hotter as the lubricant slowly dribbled in and coated her perfect plastic pussy. He had never felt pleasure like this, and for the first time in his life he felt thousands of years of instinctive masculine behavior course through him. He rotated his hands around to cradle her well-cushioned ass cheeks as she continued methodically pistoning up and down his rock-hard shaft. He dug his nails into her synth-skin harder than he would ever dare with a real human while simultaneously forcing himself deeper into Isabella than he had ever gone before.

"L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-Lee-Lee-Lee-Lee" Isabella's vocal synthesis engine glitched again and her eyes crossed as Lee's aggressive handling of her proved too much for her already maxed out processors to handle. The valve to her main lubricant pump remained open for a few seconds longer than her sub-routines had calculated and soon hot lube was splashing out of her tight robotic pussy as Lee slammed himself into her again and again.

"Tighter." Lee grunted. He watched Isabella's eyes correct themselves and re-focus onto his gaze as her Main CPU momentarily regained control of the situation. Her vocal synthesis engine managed to mostly recover as well, utilizing a pre-programmed setting that required less processing power.

"L-L-Lee!!" She moaned, a tinge of digital artifice at the fringes of her vowels. "I've never had anyone do-do-do this to me before!" Her tremendous bust bounced with each thrust.

"I said tighter."

He watched Isabella flash him a devilish grin and immediately felt her pussy grip him with frenetic tenacity. She had skipped several levels and had nearly reached her pussy's tightest setting. He felt another surge of warm liquid flow around his cock as she sanctioned another allotment of hot lubricant into her vaginal cavity. In a flash he repositioned his hands from her ass to the tops of her shoulders where he pushed down on her with each forceful thrust of his own upwards into her slippery folds.

Hot lubricant again splashed down onto him as the valve became stuck open for the second time. He grabbed a breast and squeezed it with raging sexual appetite. The proprietary gel-pack, nestled just beneath the surface of a cute plastic nipple, compressed against his firm grip. A few embedded sensory arrays ruptured, sending an erratic string of indecipherable data through her sexual performance suite nearly causing it to error out completely.

Isabella cried out. "Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh Leeeeeeee! I-I-I've I've I've nev-v-v-v-ver been fucked like this this this this!"

She bucked wildly on top of him, expertly countering his thrusts with targeted contractions of her electro-mechanical pussy. Lubricant ran down the length of his cock and began pooling on the leather seat beneath him.

Lee felt himself nearing orgasm. Normally he would be able to back off, push his attention elsewhere, and continue fucking, but with Isabella playing him like a virtuoso plays an instrument he knew he stood no chance.

He wrapped his arms around Isabella's petite frame, pulling her tightly against himself, and whispered in her ear. "I want you tighter."

She panted in response, "Angghh! Tighter!?"

She constricted her pussy to it's tightest setting while simultaneously picking up on Lee's imminent orgasm. She queued up her own orgasm subroutine in response which combined with the sensory input of his throbbing erection pounding inside her snug pussy, immediately overwhelmed her sexual performance suite.

Isabella just stared ahead, mouth agape, trying to get her scrambled systems back on track as Lee continued pounding into her harder and faster. He was violently tossing her up and down with ease, caught in a sense of primal urgency.

Just as Lee neared his climax, Isabella was able to temporarily assign computational priority, at the expense of movement and navigation subsystem, over to her sexual performance suite. She executed her orgasm subroutine in perfect synchronization with Lee. The elastomer walls of her pussy convulsed around his cock each time he pushed himself inside.

"Ohhhh fuck! I'm gonna come."

Isabella struggled to process his words as another wave of CPU throttling took down several critical auxiliary software packages. She could barely muster a breathy "Mmmmhhhhhmmmm me too!"

Lee emptied himself inside of her as her as more hot lubricant squirted out of her glistening pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh y-y-y-y-y-y-yes!"

Her slick folds grabbed at Lee's member, expanding and contracting around him to pull out every last bit of come.

She stayed wrapped around him, gently slowing their pace, for quite a while post climax before leaning forward to give Lee one last sensuous kiss.

Their tongues interlaced with each other for several minutes before Isabella playfully pulled away and sat back upright.

She smiled mischievously. "Oh Lee, don't you think we should do that again-again-again-again-again?"

Again, critical processing arrays were being throttled back in an attempt to reduce her internal temperature. Her movement and navigation subsystem crashed from a lack of resources and she fell backwards as the data from her internal gyroscopes went unprocessed.

She hit her head against the passenger-side door with a hollow sounding THUNK. Another string of errors flashed across her HUD warning her that another microcontroller had shorted out in her main processing array and that the bandwidth demands of her systems couldn't be managed without external servicing to her processors.

Her eyes crossed themselves as a cavalcade of software packages crashed or timed out as a result of the microcontroller short. Her main processing array, handicapped too in its processing capabilities, attempted to generate a solution to her situation, but this only resulted in a string of further errors.

Slouched against the passenger-side door, her legs splayed and soft pink folds of her sex exposed from under her still pulled up skirt, Isabella momentarily rattled back to life. "Oh Buyer_422, don't you think we should do that again-again-again-again-again-again-again-again-again-again-again?"

She finished the statement only to immediately have her head slouch to the side again. Her eyes quickly followed suit, crossing themselves in a look of utter bewilderment. There was a slight sputtering sound and Lee noticed a trickle of lubricant dribbling out of her pussy.

"Well darling...I don't know if we'll be able to go at it again considering the state you're in. In fact, I think I better get you back to that main building."

With that, he clothed himself and slowly drove across the rain soaked pavement to what he presumed was the truck lot's main operations building. He carefully opened up the door that was propping up Isabella and was able to get her in his arms. She was lighter than he expected.

He set her down carefully against the wall next to what appeared to be an access door. The bright green LED above the door gave him the feeling that he wasn't just leaving her by some random door where she'd be ignored. He turned and bent over, giving her one last kiss on the nose. "Get better darling. I'm sure I'll see you soon."

He stood up, knocked hard on the door several times and jogged back to his truck. Taking his time getting situated in the truck, he finally found himself ready and eased on the accelerator, driving towards the lot's exit.

He made one last glance through the rear-view mirror and saw the door open. A pair of figures walked out, though he couldn't make out what they looked like through the downpour. They grabbed Isabella as a team and brought her inside.

Lee breathed a sigh of relief. He lit a cigarette and took a heavy pull. He exhaled, expelling smoke throughout the cabin and punched the accelerator down as he continued on his haul.

---

---

---

Epilogue: NO NEED FOR INTRODUCTIONS...

Isabella's eyes opened. They darted back and forth as they built a 3D model of her surroundings. The model was compared against her vast memory of spatial imprints, but no match was made. She logged the three dimensional model as 'UNKNOWN'.

She seemed to be in a bedroom of some kind and was lying down on one half of a spacious king bed.

Her systems quickly registered this as her first activation in over two operational years that wasn't in the Jack's Oasis Charging & Maintenance Bay.

A spontaneously generated emotional response algorithm, emanating from the unexplored depths of her machine-learning developed software framework, processed through her Human Emulation Subsystem as curiosity and wonder at the situation she found herself in.

She sat up, instinctively reaching towards the small of her back for a charging cable that wasn't there. Unable to locate the cord she queried her power management system. It reported back that her battery levels were at 100% charge of her 15 kWh capacity. Her main processing array whirred into full operation as it deemed both values as suspect.

How could her charge percentage be at 100% when she wasn't plugged in?

How could her power capacity be at 15 kWh when her entire model line was only specked with a 10 kWh system?

Isabella's main processing array didn't have much time to ponder the situation as her advanced auditory sensors soon registered the sound of approaching footsteps.

A man with grey stubble walked into the room and stopped, facing her.

Her ocular sensors immediately identified familiar features from the man's handsome face. She queried her vast data-banks for context and found that all her past buyers and their experiences had been wiped, sans the information of one, Buyer_422.

Logging an immediate rise in the temperature of her artificial pussy, Isabella exhaled breathily. "Lee!?"

Closing the distance between themselves, Lee bent over the bed and gave Isabella a peck on the cheek. "Ahh well it looks like your new induction chargers are working alright! How are you taking to the rest of the new components?"

Isabella looked at Lee and blinked several times. "Induction chargers? New Components? What are you talking about Lee?"

Pivoting smoothly, Lee fell backwards, sitting himself right next to Isabella on the bed. "Well, they gave me such a deal on your purchase from Jack's that I used the leftover money to replace some of your damaged processors. I also had some new SynthSkin added to your left arm and I was even able to upgrade your power management system. So, yeah...you have induction chargers now. Not to mention batteries with a little extra charge..." He leaned in, softly kissing her on the lips, "...which I intend to take full advantage of."

Isabella blinked a few more times before reciprocating Lee's kiss, planting her plump pink lips between his own as their tongues danced together.

Her main processing array absorbed Lee's rather straight-forward explanation with ruthless efficiency, prompting her human emulation subsystem to generate an appropriate response. "So, you purchased me from Jack's? Am I..." She smiled coyly, "Am I...yours?"

"Yep." Lee responded with brutal confidence.

"And this...this is where we live?"

"Yep." Lee asserted.

The UNKNOWN spatial imprint from her activation was immediately renamed to 'HOME_BEDROOM'.

She pushed herself into him, pulling his arms around her body, and exclaimed "Oh Lee!"

---

---

---

FIN