ISA

Story Info
Drug is administered on captured Valkyrie.
2.5k words
3.4
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
132 Followers

Mars

Bullets were hitting Varcen but did nothing to stop him. His left hand switches to a minigun and he proceeds to mow down many insurgents. The rest retreat.

"After them!" The ISA squad leader barks.

As the squad made their way through the corridor in pursuit silence fell across the area. The squad were tense and prepared for bullets to come their way but no such answer came. Varcen scans the wide area with his red glowing eyes but there was no traps.

As they made their way, a blonde woman dressed in brown armor crash lands which sends all flying.

Several ISA troops recover and fire bullet rounds but they do nothing.

Varcen's red eyes come on and he sees the woman drawing a yellow laser blade. She was a Valkyrie.

She picks up one ISA trooper with one hand and hurls him into the roof. One stabs her from behind but the knife breaks in half. Another one hits her with the butt of her gun but the Valkyrie cuts them both down.

Varcen steps forward and his right hand transforms into a red laser blade.

Her gold eyes narrow, Varcen was a villain she killed but ISA reincarnated him with cybernetics.

The squad withdraws, they would only be in the way now. The two began clashing.

For a moment she had him but he punches her hard in stomach. Normally the blow would have been but a ball of tissue thrown but this blow was on the level of her Valkyrie sisters.

He smirks and she charges at him. She swipes her laser blade at him several times but he dodges every swipe and grabs her arm, headbutts her and kicks her which knocks her down.

She gazes in surprise, he was going to take his time. She wipes away the trickle of blood that came from her lip and comes at him again but this time she withdraws her yellow laser blade.

He diactivates his red laser blade and her blows make contact with him. But as she strikes the blows she begins to notice that she was barely putting a dent in him. She grabs him by the throat and tries to pick him up but to her shock she couldn't.

He takes hold of her arm and she screams in pain as he pulls it off his throat. She falls to her knees and he grabs her by the throat, she was completely horrified by his superior strength and he slams her on the ground six times before throwing her against the wall leaving her unconscious.

Varcen's left hand shoots a metal net over her.

A few hours later the terrorist holdout was secure and the terrorists were either wiped out or ran away.

*

Intergalactic Space Agency Saturn HQ

The Valkyrie was placed in a holding cell under guard.

Varcen appears before high command.

"You did a splendid job, however the terrorists deleted all infomation in regards to their rendezvous point."

"The Valkyrie is the key to finding the location. Do what you must to get the information from her."

Varcen nods.

*

A scientist meets up with Varcen and gazes into the interrogation room window where the now conscious but weakened Valkyrie was being kept. "So that's her?"

Varcen nods.

"Oh yes, she will make a fine test subject."

Varcen gives him a curious look.

The scientist produces a vial containing a pink substance. "I'm aware that she's has been trained to resist physical torture despite her fragile look. That's why you'll inject her with this drug. Now let us proceed."

They enter the room. "You made a mistake by bringing me here. The ISA is done! I swear to Freya you are dead!"

The scientist laughs, "I heard this joke before, haven't you?"

Varcen nods.

"Whatever your planning it won't work!"

"We shall see, do it!"

Varcen steps foward and his right hand switches to the red laser blade and he expertly cuts her armor off, exposing her B-cup breasts and gray panties.

His left hand switches to a syringe filled with the pink substance and proceeds to inject it into her right pink nipple and then her left pink nipple. She winces both times.

"And now it begins," the scientist says.

*

Earth

Selaria was walking through a cave, she managed to elude the pursing ISA troopers. It wasn't long before she reaches the exit but then a figure appears. She draws her yellow laser blade. "Wait Selaria, it's me Lok."

"Lok?" She sees a male Reptilian approaching her. "Impossible, I thought you were dead."

She remembers them flying F-35s on a scouting mission and then a flying saucer appeared and shot at them. Lok wasn't able to escape and was shot down.

She starts crying. "I thought I lost you."

"I've been stranded, I couldn't get any communication but I'm here for you now." He approaches her stroke her face.

"I, I cannot, I am a Valkyrie, I swore not to." She had taken a vow celibacy. The Valkyrie Order was wiped out during the failed coup to overthrow the old guard and now she was the last one.

"The Order is dead but not you. You can start anew."

Lok was right, she could start anew. He saved her once and they've been traveling together ever since.

"The resistance is gathering up, you must take me to them. Where's the location?"

There was something not right about this. She didn't remember coming to this Earth and yet here she was.

"Please we cannot tarry here much longer, the resistance is in danger. You must protect them. And I in turn must protect you."

She couldn't deny the growing desire she had for him, he was always nice, eager to learn and was't arrogant.

"Please," he said again. "You must take me to the location of the resistance."

She didn't know why she was cautious, this was her friend whom she thought had died. She views her surroundings, it was just swampland that stretches out for miles as far as the eye could see, a maze, how would he escape?

He puts his arms around her. "I know you're scared but it's ok now."

She finally puts her arms around him. "I'm so glad you're still alive." She gazes into his blue eyes and he wipes the tears from her gold eyes and then she presses her lips against his. "Is this really alright?"

"Of course, don't let yourself be held back by the old when you're here and can make anew." He kisses her and she could no longer hold back as she feels his scaly right hand cup her left asscheek.

Her heart was beating with anticipation as he starts to remove her armor top. Once it was off he gazes at her B-cup breasts with pink nipples and he moves to cup her right one and tweaks the nipple of her left one.

She moans as he does it and then he gives her another kiss her and then goes for her neck and down to her breasts.

After a few minutes of kissing and caressing he sits her on her knees and begins pulling down his pants slowly and breathing heavily. She knew about the male anatomy on several sentient beings including her own species but to actually take hold of one was going to be life changing experience.

After a few minutes of gazing at his green scaly cock he gives her the command to kiss and lick the tip and she complies. Her right hand seems to automatically caress his shaft. "Why don't you use your left hand to squeeze my scaly testicles," He suggests. She complies and after a few minutes pass, she sees precum oozing out. "It's the male seed," she thought. She couldn't take her eyes off of his yellowish green seed as it falls on the ground.

"Why don't you give it a taste?" Selaria looks at him perplexed. "My seed goes inside of you anyway so why not taste it, merely out of curiosity."

She nods, she was already doing this so why not. She proceeds to lick the tip. "It has a sour yet sweet taste." She licks it more like a lollipop.

"Why don't you put your entire mouth on it." Once again she was perplexed by Lok's suggestion but decides to just go with it, she already came this far and it wasn't like he was forcing her, it was merely another suggestion, something she could have said no to. She wanted this just as much as he did, she reminds herself. She engulfs it but wasn't sure what to do next so he guilds her by placing one hand on her head and pushes her forward and backwards.

She couldn't believe that she was actually engaging in sexual activity, the Valkyrie code didn't forbid it but she believed that celibacy was the way to go because they were warriors and needed to stay vigilant, they were the guardians of peace and justice in the Solar System, if they just needlessly engaged in sexual intercourse how were they any different from whores?

She wasn't a whore, she liked Lok but there was a rebellion going on, so for now friends with benefits would be the way to go. She looks up at him while sucking his scaly cock in earnest and he smiles back. She begins to increase speed while her left hand continues to play with scaly testicles. She could tell by his loud moans that he was enjoying it. It wasn't too long now, the buildup was coming. She finds that she likes performing oral, the taste of his cum, the feeling of his scaly cock going from soft to hard and the loud moans and groans of pleasure. Suddenly a huge amount greeted her throat followed by and another and another. She swallows all of it and he slowly pulls it out of her mouth.

"Not bad," he said. She coughs a little bit of it up. "Would you like the rest?" She nods and he smears the rest of it on her lips and she licks it up. He helps her to her feet and takes her by the hand to a large smooth stone where she rests her back.

"May I strip you of the rest?" She nods and he proceeds to remove her boots, pants, armor botton and panties and once she's fully naked he sticks two fingers inside causing her to moan and groan loudly. He smiles at her and gets on his knees and rubs her clitoris. She was squirming. "Let the pleasure flow through you."

He parts her pussylips and inserts his tongue in. "Ahhhh!" He bobs his head and she screams again and again. She heard how great sex was but actually experiencing it was life changing and this was just tip of the iceberg. He resumes rubbing her clitoris and she starts squirting.

"I must say you taste very good."

She was unsure on how to response but then another moan escapes her lips as he dives back in licking, kissing, sucking. His scaly hands squeezes her asscheeks as he gulps down the seemly endless steam of Valkyrie juice. "Ejaculation, how many times have I done that? It feels wonderful." She thought.

He stands up smiling. "Do you want my scaly cock in you now?"

"Oh yes, I want to feel it!"

He opens up her legs and slowly goes into her. She breaths hard and her eyes bulged. He begins thrusting. She groans and puts her arms around him and he buries his face between her tits and then his tongue finds its way to her nipples, one by one. He increases his thrust speed.

"Oh! Ugh! Ugghh! Don't stop!"

He pounds her faster and harder but then pulls out and takes her by the hand to a river where she could see her reflection. He was suddenly behind her squeezing her breasts hard and she moans loudly. "You seem to like it rough."

"The Valkyrie trials prepared me well."

He suddenly lifts her up into the air, and reenters her. Her juices ran out as he slowly thrust her up and down. She could see her breasts bouncing wildly, her juices running out on the ground and the look of pleasure on her face.

She could see Lok enjoying himself as he lay claim to her as a Valkyrie, something he probably never thought he would do.

Her whole body was trembling as he went faster and faster. "I'm going to cum soon," Lok announces and slowly lowers her."

"No, please I want it, I want you to cum inside me!"

"I will Selaria, but first I have to know where the resistance is gathering, please time is of the essence."

"Ceres, I was to smuggle some supplies there."

"Thank you, Selaria." He lays her on her side and lifts up her right leg into the air and reenters her a third time.

"BY THE WILL OF FREYA YES!"

He squeezes both breasts one at a time as he thrust hard into her and then he slows down and bucks into her. He pulls out and turns her to him. They smile and kiss. She felt vulnerable now, Lok was the only one now who could make her feel safe and secure. They weren't just friends anymore. She breaks off the kiss, "OH Lok, I love you!"

He continues pounding her Valkyrie pussy unti he could feel himself tightening up and then he groans and yellowish green seed came flooding into her. They were wrapped together gazing at each other.

"It's done, I'm no longer a virgin. It feels like a part of me has died. Was it the old me?"

*

They watched it all, the dazed Valkyrie's protruding nipples, her gray panties were soaked to the point that her juices had ran down her legs and the moans and groans of pleasure she made from her drooled mouth. Varcen was amazed that the drug had worked, in her lustful state she'd given them what they wanted.

The scientist smiles as he scrolls through the list of special sexy prisoners.

After an hour had passed Saleria was now back to her normal state. Varcen appears and she looks back at him as his right hand turns into the red laser blade and knew this was the end.

They knew what they were doing, she was too weak to fight back but if they left her alone for too long she could regain enough strength to break out and the ISA troopers would be no match for her.

There were only two things Selaria regrets, 1 was allowing herself to reveal the location of the resistance cell and 2 allowing herself to fall into a lustful state of the mind, it revealed her true self, what she really desired and now she would die a virgin. She closes her eyes and mummers a prayer to Freya as Varcen slices her head off.

*

Ceres

A large flying saucer appears and sends out drones to the surface. Once the location of the terrorist cell is discovered a landing craft flies down.

In a moment alone while battle preparations were being made, Varcen reaches into his pocket for the gray panties Saleria wore and inhales her scent. They were filled with her DNA and for the first time in a very long time his cock hardens at the thought of cloning her to be his brainwashed sex slave.

THE END

frog7
frog7
132 Followers