Isa Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Uncle is given niece's virginity.
2k words
4.46
27.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Niece, Isa (short for Isabella)

I wasn't really looking forward to having my niece in the office this summer but I couldn't say no to my sister and brother in law. I really enjoyed being in my office alone where I could do, say and entertain an occasional lady friend whenever I wanted. My sister was concerned about some of my niece's new friends and thought it would be better to have her learn about "running" an office rather than "running" around with them.

Isa, my eighteen-year-old niece, had just graduated from high school, she had been accepted at the university of her choice and was looking forward to being "on her own" and "away from home". Isa is actually a very pleasant young lady she is very bright and witty which makes her fun to be around. Overall, I figured that she would be fun to be with and could take over some of the work around the office.

My office is a converted residence; the area was re-zoned to professional business two years ago. I lucked into the property as it had been a rental and was vacant at the time. The living room became my office the breakfast area next to the kitchen became my computer room. I used one bedroom as the copy and file room and the other bedroom became a storage/catchall area.

The first week went really well, Isa's extensive vocabulary, maturity and quick wit led to a constant and fun banter between us. Isa figured out my heavily modified data base and by Wednesday was digitizing my older paper files making them fully and easily accessible via the computer. The second week started much like the first except I noticed a change in Isa's banter, it started to sound flirtatious, it could have just been my imagination so, I ignored it.

On Wednesday Isa came in looking very nice, her hair was nicely curled, she was wearing makeup and had on a yellow blouse with short, puffed sleeves gathered at her arms and waist with elastic. Her denim skirt was held up with a red belt, that matched her short heeled shoes. "Wow don't you look nice", I said as she spun around showing off.

Isa responded with "mom won't be able to pick me up until after nine so uncle, you have me for lunch and dinner, if we go someplace decent I'll be dressed for it."

I ordered pizza for lunch, Isa and I ate in my office and then kicked back listening to some Jazz.

All of a sudden, Isa said "uncle can I ask you a kind of personal question."

I said "sure."

She asked "how old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Well, that is rather personal" I said "I was sixteen, how about you?"

"I've never even been close" she replied.

"What?" I said, "I can't believe that, you are a very pretty young lady I would think that you would have all kinds of guys all over you."

"No way uncle, she said, guys want girls that have boobs and I don't have any." Suddenly, she raised her blouse up to her chin, exposing her bare chest.

"Isa", I yelled quite shocked!

She said "what? I'm not showing you anything, there is nothing to see uncle, nada, zilch, nothing."

Isa was right, she had the chest of a ten-year-old, except for her nipples. Isa's areolas were fairly large and tan colored, the nipples were pretty thick and a darker brown. Isa had the chest of a child and the nipples of a woman. Isa held her blouse up for a minute or two longer then lowered it, got up and went into the bathroom.

I cleaned up the pizza box and paper plates, put them in the trash, then went to my desk to work on a report that I was writing. Isa was in the bath room for quite a while, I imagined that she was probably embarrassed about exposing herself.

I could not focus my attention on the report, I kept thinking about Isa's chest and could hardly believe that I had a semi hard on from seeing her flat chest. I had never noticed her chest or even thought about it, I am a butt man so I had noticed her very nice butt that just jutted out from her body curving down to her shapely legs.

Isa finally came out of the bathroom and as she walked by my desk I turned my chair around to face her. "Isa come here a minute" I said as she got close I reached out and pulled her in between my legs. "Sit down a second" I said as I sat her down on my left leg. Without saying a word, I lifted her blouse and quickly latched onto her right nipple, sucking hard and flicking with my tongue.

I heard a soft gasp and then a little moan. I wanted her closer so I let go of the blouse and moved my left hand behind her to pull her in. The blouse fell onto my face covering my mouth and nose then, Isa lifted the entire blouse up to her chin. Now I could see her left nipple, the areola was all wrinkled up and the nipple was darker and really stuck out. I just had to move over and ravage the left nipple as it looked so needy.

After some minutes I stopped and reached for a tissue to dry the saliva on Isa's chest, she said "wow uncle what was that?" I told her that I just wanted to see what 'nada, zilch, nothing' taste like "well?" she asked.

I replied "well Isa you taste way better than nothing," Isa slowly brought her blouse down.

"Now let's get back to work" I said as I stood her up and turned my chair back. As Isa walked toward the computer room I noticed a wet spot on the back of her skirt, I think she might have enjoyed it as much as I did. Yet, I could hardly believe what I had done, Isa was my Niece! She was my sister's daughter. I hope to God she does not tell anyone, I would never be forgiven.

For the next hour the office was very quiet, no calls no wisecracks from Isa about the files she was entering in the database just real quiet. Finally, I heard Isa moving around, I thought she was going back to the bathroom but Isa had gone into the catch-all room.

I heard her call out "uncle come here a minute" I got up and headed over. As I walked into the room I was Shocked! Isa was standing against the wall with her skirt held up to her chin, I saw her pussy with neatly trimmed, shiny black pubic hair with a little pink showing near the bottom!

I was speechless, then I heard her say "uncle do you wanna taste this?" instant hard-on! Without saying a word, I moved over to her, got on my knees and buried my face in her crotch. I extended my tongue all the way to her puckered little asshole then licked through her lips up to her clit. The little bit of pink that I had seen was her clit, it was huge, sticking out of its hood and really hard, Isa had a boner!

I sucked that clit in and ran my tongue up and down as I pushed it against the roof of my mouth. Isa was panting hard, moaning, gasping and letting out little yelps. I put two fingers into her little pussy causing a louder scream from Isa. I moved my fingers to the roof of her pussy looking for that spot that was the base of her magnificent clit. I found the spot and I started to rub and push with my fingers as her clit started to throb in my mouth, her legs started to tremble, she pulled my head in tighter, her abdomen moved in and out against my forehead, Isa let out a loud squeal then she just sort of slumped over on to me.

Isa's arms and head were on my shoulders; it was obvious that she had just experienced a significant orgasm. She was breathing heavy catching her breath when she said "uncle will you fuck me?" "take my virginity, I want you to be the one" how could I refuse? I helped her up and turned her toward a table that was against the opposite wall, I moved her to it and bent her over onto the table. I lifted her skirt over her back exposing her beautiful bubble butt, then I spread her butt cheeks and saw that puckered little asshole just above her really wet pussy, her juices were starting to drip onto the table. I dropped my slacks and shorts, grabbed my aching dick and put it at the entrance of Isa's pussy. I pushed the head in and felt the warmth of her tight pussy, it seemed to get tighter as I slowly slid my dick in until I felt it bump her cervix. Isa was making ooh, ooh, ahhhh noises, I left my dick all the way in her pussy as I was feeling her walls clenching and releasing it felt like a soft blow job.

I started to pump slowly in and out enjoying the tightness of her virginal pussy after some minuets she turned her face toward me and said "please don't finish inside", wow of course! she was probably not on birth control. I was so turned on that I feared not being able to control my ejaculation so, I pulled out and just rubbed the head of my dick up and down her pussy lips. I saw her cute little puckered asshole and moved my dick up to it, I rubbed and gently poked it with the head of my dick. I heard Isa loudly say "yes, yes uncle stick it in there, fuck my butt!" Did I hear that right? little Isa wanted me to fuck her in the ass?

I moved the head of my dick up and down her wet slit to get some lubrication and dripped some spit on her little rose then tried to shove my dick in her butt. Isa's sphincter was so tight, I could not get in, I put my hands on her hips to get better leverage and really pushed. The head of my dick popped into her ass, it felt strangled by her butt muscle! I started to slowly push deeper into her tight and warm ass as she squealed and whimpered with a whispered "yes, yes" in between. I was fully inserted in Isa's ass, her muscle tightly holding the base of my dick and I enjoying the warmth and total tightness of her tunnel.

I knew that I could not hold out much longer, I was ready to cum any second, but I wanted Isa to come first or at the same time. I moved my arm around her to reach her pussy, I put two fingers in as far as I could. I felt my dick with my fingers as I moved them in her pussy, I put my thumb on the side of her clit and started to rub. It was about a minute and a half when I felt her pussy convulse, her clit throb and her whole body tremble, Isa was about to cum hard! I pumped her ass a couple of times, I heard Isa let out a long loud squeal as my dick exploded, I kept squirting and squirting as Isa's tunnel clenched and relaxed around my dick. I had never cum so hard in my life!

We both just collapsed onto the table my semi hard dick still in Isa's ass, held there by her strong sphincter, both breathing very hard. I was very close to Isa's ear and loudly whispered "lets close early, I'll pick up some take out, buy some condoms and we will go to my apartment."

Isa whispered back "and tomorrow I will talk to my doctor about birth control, I think we are going to have a very hot summer.