Isabel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck on it," Natalie whispered. Isabel pursed her lips over her clit and sucked gently, simultaneously continuing the motions of her tongue. After only a few minutes, Natalie began to rock her hips. She grabbed Isabel by the hair and ground her crotch against her face. Isabel continued to lick and suck until she felt the tension flow out of Natalie's body and heard her sigh in satisfaction.

She also heard hands clapping and looked over to the doorway, where Max stood, in boxer shorts and a satin robe, applauding them.

"Well done," he said.

"Did you come up here just to watch us?" Isabel asked.

"Certainly not. I came to tell you I have made you breakfast."

Isabel sat up. "We need to get dressed."

"Not really," he said, "But suit yourselves. Don't dally, though."

Isabel and Natalie found their dresses and shoes in the living room, but Isabel's underpants were nowhere to be found.

"Damn it, Bella," Natalie snapped, "I'm hungry. You can go without them."

Isabel shrugged. "I suppose so. I wonder if he hid them, to keep as a souvenir."

They went down to the kitchen. The smell of bacon filled the air.

"Come," Max beckoned them.They joined him in the empty dining room. There was a pitcher of Bloody Marys on the table. "Pour yourself drinks," he said, "And I will bring you the food."

He came back a few minutes later, expertly balancing three plates, filled with crisp bacon, fluffy scrambled eggs, melon slices, strawberries and toast.

"Do you have a car, or did you come in the Metro?" Max asked them as they ate.

When they told him that they had used the Metro, he offered to drive them home. They agreed, and when breakfast was finished, bundled into their coats and went out the back door of the restaurant.

Max's car was parked in the alley. He made a point of ushering Isabel into the front seat. As she climbed in the back, Natalie raised her eyebrows but chuckled.

"Call me later," Isabel told Natalie when they dropped her off at her dormitory.

"So you can talk about my performance," Max said with a grin as he pulled back on to the street.

"Of course," Isabel said, smiling.

"I hope I get a better review than you gave Arturo's paintings."

"I think you will get a passing grade."

"And for your dinner?"

"It was one of the best meals I have ever eaten. That is more important to you than the sex, isn't it?"

"I would not say that."

"But it's true."

"I suppose it is."

When he turned the corner on to her street, Isabel saw a blue car parked at the curb in front of her house. Shit, she thought, Edmond.

She pointed out the house to Max, and he pulled over.

"Isabel," he said, "I would love to see you again. The restaurant is closed on Mondays, and Pulp Fiction is showing at Cinema du Parc. Have you seen it yet?"

"No, but I have heard much about it."

"Shall I pick you up here?"

Looking at Edmond's car, she shook her head. "No, pick me up in front of Laird Hall."

"Very well," he said. He leaned toward her and they kissed goodbye.

Her brother and sister were sitting at the kitchen table when she went in the house.

"Well, you finally came home," Marianne said, "Do you want some breakfast?"

Before Isabel could answer, Edmond, shaking his head, said, "Look at you. This is how you dress to go out?"

"It depends where I am going," she said, suddenly reminded of her missing panties.

"And it seems it depends on if you want to stay out all night."

"Don't fight," Marianne implored them. "Isabel, do you want something to eat? Or some coffee?"

"No, I have eaten."

"So, where did you go?" Edmond snapped.

"You are my brother Eddy, not my father, I do not have to answer to you."

"You should be glad I am not our father. He would be strapping you with his belt right now."

"I am twenty years old," she snapped, "I am free to do as I please."

She turned and stamped from the kitchen. Edmond shouted after her, but she paid him no heed, going to her room and slamming the door as hard as she could.

She tossed her dress into the hamper and put on a nightshirt. Lying on her bed, she was still fuming at Edmond. Who was he to judge her? He had taken a job with a big international oil company. As far as she was concerned his morals were far more questionable than her own.

Natalie asked if they had become whores. She had laughed off that notion, but now she gave it more thought. She considered whether or not she would have gone on a date with Max, whether an expensive meal was involved or not. She decided that she would have; the fact that he was close to twice her age meant nothing to her. She had always found mature men more attractive.

But, the more pertinent question was, would she have fucked him? She laughed at herself just for considering it. Of course she would have. He was charming and attractive, why wouldn't she fuck him? And why should she feel any guilt because he had money and was willing to spend it on her. Given the choice, why not choose men who were more successful?

There was a soft knock on her door. It opened a crack, and she heard Marianne's voice. "Isabel, are you awake?"

"Yes, I am. Come in."

Marianne entered and sat on the foot of the bed.

"Don't get so angry with Eddy," she said, "He thinks he is looking out for you. For both of us."

"We don't need him to look out for us."

"True, but he thinks we do, and it does us no harm to humor him."

"It encourages him to try to control us."

Marianne shrugged. "So, we don't let him. But Isabel, please be careful. The world can be a treacherous place for a pretty young woman."

"I know. I am careful."

Marianne stood up, and for a moment, looked down at her in silence. "Do you know," she asked, at last, "That I love you very much?"

"I do," Isabel said. "Do you know that I love you very much?"

"Yes, I do," Marianne said. She walked out and quietly pulled the door closed behind her.

CHAPTER THREE

Isabel's date with Max went well. They both enjoyed the movie and had a long discussion about it over Thai noodles at a small restaurant on Rue Milton.

Afterwards, they returned to his apartment above Le Grande Grille and spent the night making love.

He dropped her off at the university in the morning, where Natalie insisted on hearing every detail of the date. Isabel had been unsure how Natalie would respond to her going out with Max, but she was enthusiastically supportive, and shared the news that Arturo had asked to see her again.

Isabel continued to date Max for the remainder of the term. Monday night movie dates became routine, along with a late supper at a fine restaurant and a night of passionate sex in his apartment. Max was adventurous, and Isabel eagerly followed his lead. On one occasion, they had fucked in his car in the parking garage near the theater, on another, she sucked his cock in the bathroom of a Japanese steakhouse. He fucked her in the ass as she bent across a table in his empty restaurant. He blindfolded her and fucked her while she was tied to his bedposts.

Isabel reveled in every experience, delighting in the feeling of liberation that came with them.

But there was more to their relationship than sex. Max enjoyed playing the role of mentor, taking her to museums and galleries, teaching her about art. Every meal they ate together became a lesson in culinary appreciation. Every movie led to a discussion about its themes and techniques.

And he gave her gifts. On their first date, it was a slim silver bracelet. On the second, a pair of gold earrings. He gave her books, music, a pair of fine leather gloves. One Saturday, he took her on a shopping spree and bought her more than four hundred dollars worth of clothing.

Marianne never raised an issue about the odd hours at which Isabel would come and go, often leaving for classes in the morning and not coming home until the next afternoon. Isabel suspected that she did not want any questions asked about her own private affairs, so she asked none about her younger sister's. But she did grow concerned when she saw her sister wearing expensive new clothes and jewelry.

"He has money and he likes to spend it on me," Isabel said with a shrug when her sister brought up the subject, "Why should I not accept?"

"Please tell me that you are not with him just because he buys you nice things."

"Of course not. He is kind and sweet and I am learning so much from him." Once again, she remembered Natalie asking if they had become whores. "It's not as if he was paying me for sex," she added.

"I am just asking," Marianne said, "I am not trying to tell you what to do. If you are happy in the relationship, then good. But if it becomes a problem, I am here for you."

Marianne did not bring it up again, but Isabel could see concern in her eyes whenever she would come home with a new dress or necklace.

Natalie continued to date Arturo, but things were not going as smoothly for her as they were for Isabel.

"He acts very possessive," she complained as they ate lunch in the dining hall. "He questions what I have been doing when I don't see him, then he turns around and stands me up on short notice."

Isabel hesitated for a moment, then asked, "Leelee, do you think he might be married?"

Natalie sighed. "Maybe. I have thought about that, but I am afraid to ask."

"It would explain the times he stands you up."

"Or, he has another girl. Or girls."

"That may be as well."

"It doesn't really matter. The term ends in a few weeks and I will be going home to New Brunswick for the summer. I suspect that will be the end of it."

Isabel frowned. "I will miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

They looked at each other in silence for a moment, then finished their lunch.

On the last day of the term, Natalie was waiting by the door to the classroom when Isabel arrived. She took her hand and led her a few steps away.

"I will be leaving tomorrow. My father will be here in the morning to pick me up."

Isabel hugged her. "We will have to talk on the phone as often as we can," she said, "What will I do without my friend and confidant?"

"There is something I want to ask you, Bella."

Isabel gazed into her eyes. "Of course, my sweet, ask me anything."

"Will you spend the night with me tonight?"

"Of course I will," Isabel said, smiling, "I told Marianne I'd be home for supper, but I will come over afterwards."

"Wonderful," Natalie said. She looked in both directions and saw that the hallway had emptied. She put her hands on Isabel's shoulders and kissed her lips.

"We are late for class," Isabel said, but kissed her back before they ducked into the classroom.

****

The door to Natalie's dormitory room stood open when Isabel arrived. Nonetheless, she knocked before entering. When she heard no answer, she stepped inside. There was a pair of open suitcases on the single bed, and a half dozen cardboard boxes stacked on top of the desk.

"There you are, my darling," Natalie said, coming into the room carrying an overflowing laundry basket. She kicked the door shut and dropped the basket at the foot of the bed. They embraced and shared a flurry of soft kisses.

"Help me fold this, will you?" Natalie asked.

They folded the laundry and packed it into the suitcases. When they finished, they stood them up next to the desk, and Natalie flopped on to the bed.

"I am weary from rushing to get ready," she said with a sigh.

Isabel knelt on the edge of the bed. "Roll over," she said.

Natalie rolled on to her stomach. Isabel straddled the back of her thighs and gently massaged her shoulders.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Natalie murmured. She continued to moan and sigh as Isabel's hands worked their way down her back, kneading and caressing, until they reached her waist.

She slipped her hands under Natalie's t-shirt and moved up to her shoulders, then unsnapped her bra and pushed it aside. Leaning forward until she was lying on Natalie's back, she reached under her and caressed her breasts.

Natalie stirred and rose up on her elbows, allowing Isabel's hands more freedom of movement, while Isabel kissed and suckled the side of her throat. She giggled and rolled over. Isabel lay beside her and they cuddled and kissed as the light faded from the room.

"Oh, I have something to show you," Natalie said, flicking on the bedside lamp. She got up and crossed the room to dig through one of the boxes on her deck.

"Ah, here it is"

Isabel looked at the object Natalie held up in front of her. It was a medium sized realistic rubber phallus, attached to a set of leather straps.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

"It is a strap on dildo," Natalie said, giggling.

"Where in the world did you get that?"

"Arturo bought it for me."

"Why?"

Natalie suddenly looked bashful. "So I could fuck him in the ass with it."

Isabel burst out laughing.

"Why is it so funny?" Natalie scowled.

"Just the picture in my mind of you fucking Arturo with that thing. It's delicious, darling. So, do you enjoy it?"

Natalie shrugged. "I suppose so. But I was thinking..."

"I suspect I know what you are thinking."

Natalie held the dildo in front of her crotch. "I would like to fuck you with it. Like I was a man and you were my woman."

"I am your woman, am I not?"

Natalie dropped her arms to her side and said, in exasperation. "I thought you would like the idea."

"Darling, I do like it. Please, get undressed and put it on."

Natalie quickly shed her clothes and stepped into the harness. Isabel helped her with the straps and after a few minutes of fumbling, they had it firmly fitted into place.

"You would make a very pretty man," Isabel grinned.

Natalie went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. "I would, wouldn't I?"

"You would. I would definitely suck your cock."

Natalie strode back into the room, stood before Isabel and said, "So, go ahead."

Isabel laughed and wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo. She sucked on it for a moment, then looked up and said, "It doesn't taste like cock."

"I can make it taste like your pussy," Natalie said.

She went back to the box and found a tube of lubricant gel. She squirted some onto the dildo and spread it with her hand while she crossed the room.

"And how would you have me, my handsome fellow?" Isabel asked, suppressing a laugh.

Natalie looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Up on your knees."

Isabel pulled off her jeans, then kneeled on the edge of the bed. Natalie ran her slippery fingers along, and then into, her slit.

"Now be careful," Isabel said. "Get the right hole. I am not Arturo."

Natalie slapped her butt cheek. "I should fuck you up your ass like I do his, and see how much you laugh."

Isabel arched her back and raised her ass higher in the air. She felt the head of the dildo bumping between her legs.

"I am not sure you know..." she started, but before she could continue, Natalie shoved the dildo deep into her vagina.

"What don't I know?" Natalie asked with a cackle. She rocked her hips back and forth, pistoning the dildo into Isabel. She spanked her ass three times on each cheek. "Tell me, what don't I know?"

Isabel could not help laughing as she said, "That I am, always and forever, your bitch."

"Very good," Natalie said, "Now tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," Isabel moaned.

"Then that is what I shall do."

Isabel stopped laughing when Natalie began fucking her in earnest. There was little gracefulness or finesse to it, but the mere fact that it was Natalie was an incredible turn-on. She dropped her head to the mattress and fingered her clit.

"Come for me, my little slut," Natalie growled, and within a few seconds, Isabel did. She fell forward and the dildo popped out of her. She rolled over and Natalie climbed on the bed between her legs. She stretched out on top of Isabel, and slid the dildo back inside of her.

"You're so well hung," Isabel murmured.

"Best fuck you ever had."

"Well, you could be with practice."

Natalie scowled and thrust her hips. "That can be arranged," she said.

Isabel laughed. "Would it hurt your feelings if I said I like your pussy more than your cock?"

"Not if you convinced me that you were sincere."

"Take that thing off and I will."

Natalie wriggled out of the harness and Isabel crawled down between her legs. As she lapped at her friend's pussy, she began to feel melancholy. She persevered though, until she brought Natalie to an orgasm.

"I am going to miss you terribly," she said as they cuddled together.

"I will miss you as well," Natalie replied.

They kissed, then lay quietly.

After a few moments, Natalie said, "I think you should leave early in the morning, before my father arrives."

"Why? Do I embarrass you?"

"No, of course not..."

"Ah, but he does." When Natalie did not answer, she said, "Don't think anything of it. I did not just come over for your pretty pussy, I came to help you."

"Isabel..." Natalie paused for a moment. "What is it like to be an orphan?"

Isabel sighed and stared up at the ceiling. "Most of the time, it feels like nothing at all. It is just the way of things."

"But not all the time."

"You have seen the videos of astronauts walking in space, I am sure."

"Of course."

"They are in this great emptiness, attached to safety and comfort by only a thin cable. Imagine what they would feel if that cable snapped and they were suddenly adrift in all that emptiness, all that darkness."

"Horrified, I am sure."

"That is just the beginning. Then comes despair. Loneliness. You try to find light where you can, you try to fill that emptiness. Eventually, you get past it. You have no choice."

"Do you think about your parents a lot?"

"No, not really" Isabel said. She hesitated, then added, "The smell of roses always reminds me of my mother. She always loved roses. And my father...he loved hockey. Sometimes, I will be changing the channels on the television, and I will come across a Canadiens game, and I stop and watch a bit, even though I care nothing for the sport. I just like to think that he is watching it somewhere."

"I hope you don't think that I was saying I wished my father was dead," Natalie said with a nervous laugh.

"Well, if he was, you wouldn't have to worry about him embarrassing you."

"That's true."

Natalie got up and turned off the lights, then the two of them crawled under the covers and fell asleep in each others arms.

In the morning, Isabel helped Natalie finished her packing. Just as they taped the top down on the last box, there was a knock on the door.

Natalie looked nervously at Isabel. "It's my father. He's a bit early."

Isabel laughed. "I will be completely circumspect," she said.

Natalie let her father into the room. He was a stern looking man, his face seemed frozen in a perpetual scowl.

"Father, this is my friend, Isabel," Natalie said.

He looked at Isabel and nodded, but did not speak to her.

"We have a long drive home," he said to Natalie, "I assume you are ready to go."

Natalie nodded, hugged Isabel, and picked up her suitcases. Her father took one of the boxes from the desk. When Isabel started to pick one of them up, he said, "No, I will come back for the rest."

The three of them left the room, and Natalie closed the door behind them. She gave Isabel a quick kiss on the cheek, then followed her father down the hall.

"I will call you," Isabel said. Natalie half turned toward her and nodded.

He never touched her, Isabel realized, never hugged her, nor kissed her, nor even told her he was happy to see her.

****

As she had since the summer after grade ten, Isabel took a job as a cashier at Beaubien Market. Her working hours restricted the time she could spend with Max, and over the months, as the weather warmed up, their relationship cooled down. First, the Monday movie nights came to an end, then the late dinners petered out. At the end of July, he invited her to spend a weekend with him in Toronto. She managed to finagle the days off, and they enjoyed a weekend of sight seeing, fine meals and long nights of passionate sex, but Isabel realized it was not a reigniting of the relationship, but a grand finale.