Isabelle Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy collapsed onto her stomach and Mathew managed to keep his cock inside her, lying on her back. They made a beautiful, sexy couple. As I watched the two spent lovers, I began to realize Sam's hands had returned to caressing my naked body, and at that moment they were on my boobs, tweaking my nipples.

I smiled at Sam and lay back down. Sam spread my legs.

"What's this little blue string?" he asked, as he pulled it out of my pussy, bringing the bloody tampon with it. A tiny amount of menstrual blood followed the tampon out and dribbled onto the sheets.

Sam fainted. I know it's a thing that some people faint at the sight of blood but in this case it was a major mood killer. Sam's cock shrunk as his erection left during his faint. My emotions were complex. My primary one was annoyance, as I had been looking forward to losing my virginity.

My second emotion was relief, because I was unsure it was a good idea to let a man whom I had known for around four hours be the first to 'go all the way' with me. I was also both turned on and very nervous about having sex in front of Cathy, and especially in front of my own brother Mathew, even if I had enjoyed immensely watching the two of them go at it.

My third emotion was sympathy for poor Sam. I mean, he had to remove the tampon if he wanted to replace it with his cock, but we could have done other stuff since it was my period. All my holes were virginal; I had not even yet given a blowjob, for example. Sam could have been my first. I would have even given him my ass, if he had wanted it.

My fourth emotion was one of deep shame to be naked in front of Cathy and Mathew, but that ship had sailed. They both had seen and continued to see all that I had to offer. In return, I saw all of them and had even seen them fuck!

Mathew whispered something to Cathy. She looked very surprised, even startled, and Mathew kept whispering. Eventually she slowly nodded her head and they kissed deeply.

Sam of course came out of his faint after a couple of minutes. We explained to him what had happened. I had placed a towel over the blood and gone to the bathroom and inserted a new tampon so there was no blood visible anywhere. He got very embarrassed, and clearly wanted to get as far away from my dorm room, and from me, as he could.

Cathy offered to walk him back to his own dorm room since he was still shaky. "Mathew is sleeping here in Isabelle's roommate's bed, and my roommate is still going at it no doubt. Do you think I could sleep in your room, even on the floor?"

Sam looked at her strangely. "I have a roommate. You'd have no privacy," he said.

"You may have figured out by now that I'm not shy about my body," Cathy replied. "Do you think your roommate would be okay if I stayed with you tonight? Also, I mean, would you be?"

Cathy had been covering herself with a blanket and she chose that moment to let the blanket slip, exposing her left boob, and she winked at Sam. Sam may faint at the sight of blood, but not at all at the sight of a girl's tit. He's not stupid, either. He got the message Cathy was giving him.

They both threw on clothes and left together. As the dorm room closed Mathew looked at me. We were both naked.

"You've had too much to drink to drive back home tonight," I said to Mathew. "You'd best spend the night here. You can have my roommate's bed."

"Sorry about the whole episode with Sam. You must be disappointed," he said.

"My emotions are complex. I wanted to become a woman, so to speak, but I was hoping more for it to happen on the third date with some real affection involved, rather than just being a slut on a one-night stand. Still, you're right, I'm disappointed," I explained. "It's my goddam period. I'm having a really heavy flow."

"Some guys consider it a turn on to fuck a girl during her period," my brother Mathew said.

"Yeah, right. I appreciate what you're doing, but lying and making shit up doesn't help," I said. I had covered my nudity, but Mathew was still naked and his cock was stirring.

"No, it's not fake, it's true. I am a living, breathing example," he said.

"Thanks, Mathew, but it's not working. Go to sleep, you have a long drive tomorrow," I said.

"I'll show you," he said, and he got up and walked the three steps over to my bed, ripping the covers from my still naked body. I looked up at him, confused.

Okay, I wasn't that confused. A naked man with a growing erection rips off the covers from my naked body well what did I think he wanted? I was confused because he is my bleeping brother!

"Mathew, I'm a shameful mess. I'm all bloody down there. Besides, I'm your sister. Go back to bed and let me sleep. I have a lot of self-pity I need to wallow in."

Mathew arranged the towel and he lay down squeezing onto the bed and he kissed me. I just loved the way he kissed me, it was erotic! He kissed me gently but intensely. Our lips parted at the same time and our tongues practically had sex with each other, it was so intense. He didn't touch me, he only kissed me. I began to touch him.

We broke the kiss. "This isn't wise, Mathew. We're headed in the direction of incest. Incest is a sin. You know that. What would Mom think?" I said. I was scared witless.

"You don't know about Mom?" Mathew said.

"What about her?" I nervously asked. Mathew was silent, apparently thinking. "What is there to know?" I persisted.

"Mom fucks any man who wants her, including both her brothers. She once did her two brothers at the same time. Why do you think Dad divorced her, anyway?" Mathew said.

"That's not true! There's no way you could know that!" I screamed.

We just looked at each other. Mathew began to play with my boobs. I made no move to stop him. I think I was in shock.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, no longer shouting, as Mathew's hands and fingers on my boobs and my nipples began to calm me down and get my pussy juices flowing.

"Trust me, Isabelle. I know," he said.

"Oh my God, not you and Mom?" I asked. Suddenly I had to pee.

"No, nothing like that. You'll be my first family member, my dear," Mathew said.

"No, I won't!" I exclaimed as I ran to the bathroom, shutting the door. "I have to pee."

"I'll watch," Mathew said, as he opened the bathroom door."

I blushed, but I let him watch me pee. I noticed his cock was now rock hard. I wondered if it tasted of Cathy? Probably, I thought.

"You know, Sam and Cathy are probably fucking right this very instance," Mathew said.

"Is that what you were whispering to her?" I asked.

"I explained it would be a medicinal fuck. Restorative, so to speak. Cathy could do wonders to save Sam's masculinity," he said. "Young men can spiral down into a deep depression after the public shame he must have felt."

What about me? I thought. Having a man about to try to fuck me only to get grossed out by own body was not exactly a wonderful thing, now was it? I didn't speak to that, however. I didn't want Mathew to try the same 'medicinal' treatment with me!

Instead I asked, "What about Sam's roommate?"

"Well, I'm sure he's enjoying the show. Maybe he'll enjoy sloppy thirds? I suppose that's up to Cathy. She's quite a girl. I'd like to see her again," my brother said. "You're the only one missing out," he continued as he began to kiss me again while he played with my tits. "The only one not getting laid tonight."

"I'm okay with that, I assure you," I said.

"Tell me, dear. Do you get extra horny during your period?" he asked.

"That's kind of personal, Mathew," I said.

"Isabelle, you're naked in front of me. I watched Sam finger you practically to an orgasm before he fainted. You watched Cathy and me fuck right in front of you. You can answer a simple question," I said.

"Why do you ask? Do girls get hornier during their periods? How do you know anything, or are you just stabbing in the dark?" I asked.

"No, no stabbing, sweetie. Your hormones go nuts during your period, progesterone the famous buzz kill hormone drops, and on day three estrogen begins to rise. This can lead to feeling desire, but perhaps not feeling sexy," he said.

"You're learning a lot in medical school, aren't you?" I asked. He chuckled. "Well, yes, I'm horny as hell, if you must know!"

"I can help," he said, smiling.

"No, you can't. Now go to sleep. Go back to your own bed and stop playing with my boobs and my pussy! You're weakening my will and I won't have it!" I said.

"Five more minutes?" he asked, and just at that moment his finger, already inside me, found -- what I later learned to be -- my g spot.

I groaned with pleasure. "Three minutes, and don't move your finger! Keep it right there, oh God have mercy!"

Three minutes continued on to ten. At the end of ten or so minutes my brother was lapping at my pussy with his tongue. I wanted to ask why wasn't he grossed out to be doing that at all, let alone during my period!

Finally, in an unusual moment of self-preservation and will power, I managed to say, "Enough! Now go to bed before we do things we really shouldn't!" and I pushed him away and off my bed, onto the floor.

"Oh no! Are you hurt?" I asked, now scared I had injured this wonderful man.

"Nothing a little kiss couldn't make better," he said.

I went to kiss him, pleased that he was being so gracious, and he said, "Not there," as my lips approached his.

"What? I don't understand. If not on your lips where should I kiss you? Where does it hurt?" I asked.

Mathew pointed to his cock.

"I've never done anything like that," I said.

"And you, a high school graduate? You should be ashamed. It's time to learn, sweetie. Actually, it's past time."

"Do you think you'll taste of Cathy?" I asked.

"Of course. Is that a problem? Trust me, Cathy is delicious," he said.

I'm not an idiot and I had seen enough porn to know what he wanted and more importantly to know what to do. I had prepared for this very moment with Dan the Dildo. So, I did it. I had always loved my older brother. The age difference was large enough so that there was no competition between us, and my brother had taught me to read, how to ride a bicycle, he had helped me with my math homework, he had read stories to me, all sorts of things.

I just didn't love him "that way," or so I thought. As I looked at his hard cock, however, and continued to take in how loving and desirous of me he had been, and how he had changed my image in one night from a wall flower to one of the popular girls, I began to realize just what a wonderful man he is.

Sure, he's a man, and like most men if he had can get a quick fuck out of a girl like Cathy, he's not going to turn it down, I understood that. I didn't hold it against him. What he wanted, however, what he really and truly wanted, was me. I couldn't admit it until just now, but dammit all, I wanted him too and yes, I wanted him that way. I did. Oh my goodness what I had just admitted to myself was stunning!

I looked at his cock, now right directly under my eyes. I had never thought this before, but it looked tasty. Take the plunge, Isabelle, I screamed silently to myself. You know all girls give head in college. Hell, most of my friends were blowing dozens of boys in high school. Annette and Julie had even blown their own brothers. How I know that is another story altogether.

I timidly kissed the tip, right on the little hole at the end. I think Mathew was holding his breath, hoping for more. I put just the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. It tasted good! I suppose I was tasting a mixture of Cathy's juices and Mathew's cum, but I had no basis for comparison. It tasted salty, but good! I liked it! I began to act like a porn actress, remembering what they did with their men's cocks, and I did my best to imitate them. I hid my teeth and bobbed my head up and down on his cock. Dan the Dildo would be proud of me.

As I bobbed on his cock my hand went to fondle his balls. Then I stroked the bottom of his cock, the part that wasn't in my mouth. I looked at his eyes and I saw a mixture of love, lust, and bliss. A feeling of power surged through me; look at what I could do to Mathew, a man who seemed always to be in control. And I could do it with just my mouth! The feeling was exciting, and a real turn-on, let me tell you! I felt a feeling of power surging through me, and going directly to my clit.

I got carried away and just kept on blowing him and fondling him and loving him until, as they would say in my freshman physics class, there was a sudden phase change. Water turning to steam is a phase change. So too is water turning to ice. In this case the phase change was explosive, and Mathew's sudden burst of cum shot into the back of my throat. Then a second one came. Then a third!

I don't know why but I hadn't expected this. I was stunned and shocked. I had all this cum in my mouth and I looked at Mathew whose eyes now contained only one emotion: love. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders questioningly.

"Swallow it, lover," Mathew said.

It felt so strange for my very own brother to call me 'lover,' but he just had, hadn't he? I swallowed it. I swallowed it all.

"You were wonderful," he said.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" I asked. The words shocked me even as I said them.

"I need some time to recover. Let's rest up a bit," Mathew said.

I looked at the clock. It was 4AM. "Good idea," I said. "Sleep with me. I know the bed is tiny, but you can spoon me. Please?"

I must have fallen asleep in seconds. Mathew was spooning me, with his arm around me and his hand on my right breast, my nipple between his fingers. I fell into a deep sleep, only stirring when the morning sun poured into my room right on my face. It was winter and I knew the sun did not rise until around 8:30AM. I had the most erotic dreams of my life but they left my mind as soon as I opened my eyes, damn it all.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Mathew said, as he rolled me onto my back. He spread my legs. I noticed his cock was hard and suddenly there it was, at my entrance.

"I have a tampon inside me," I said.

"Not anymore," he said, his eyes twinkling with mischief. He was holding the bloody tampon in his hand.

"Throw it away in the can with the lid in the bathroom, they smell horrible," I said.

"Later," he said, as his cock poked at my entrance.

"Aren't I suppose to be wet before you insert it? Tampons absorb all the moisture," I said.

"You're wet, Isabelle. I've checked," Mathew said, as he gently pushed the tip of his cock between my pussy lips. Slowly, little by little, more and more of his long cock lovingly entered my pussy. I'd never before felt anything like it! I felt so filled, so delightful, so complete. I felt we were united as one. I knew nothing would ever be the same again with Mathew. We'd always have this new, special bond.

I groaned with pleasure. I couldn't help myself. Mathew smiled on me when I groaned. He began to withdraw his cock and then he slowly pushed it back in. Little by little he upped the speed of his pumping. Oh my, I liked that!

"Yes, yes, yes," I babbled. "Faster, please. Oh yes, give it to me my brother, my lover!" I said, and that seemed to open the floodgates. Mathew fucked me fast and as I reacted he adjusted. I kept saying, "Faster, harder!" and Mathew complied, fucking me like a piston and each plunge had real force. I was in heaven.

He fucked me a good long time, at least 20 minutes. Around the 15-minute mark it happened. It took me by surprise since it was my first orgasm given to me by a man, any man! I had been moaning, and moaning loud, I mean really, really loud but when my orgasm came I screamed! After I came, the continued fucking just felt like bliss incarnate.

When Mathew finally squirted out his love juice deep inside me I said, "I love you, Mathew."

"I love you too," he said, and he collapsed on top of me. We lay there, breathing together, until finally his shrinking cock slipped out of me to my everlasting regret. Just then I wanted him inside me forever.

"Fuck me again, Mathew," I said.

"Let me recover first."

I fell back asleep, but not for long. I woke up abruptly because there was a man's cock entering my sacred passage. My eyes flew open, and there was Mathew smiling down on me. What a way to be waked! I could get used to this!

"When will I see you again?" I said to Mathew after our second time that morning.

"Soon," he said. "What are you going to do when Sam or his friends come after you?"

"Politely say no," I said. "I'm yours, now and forever."

"No, you're not. It can't be like that. We're siblings, remember? You need to see other men. We'll always have this, and I will fuck you for the rest of our lives, but we need to meet someone else, fall in love, and have families. You'll see."

"I only want you," I said. I felt tears welling up.

"You need experience. There's a big world out there. Men come and go, but family is forever."

Mathew left a little later to return to his medical school. Cathy came over to tell me how wonderful Mathew is, and she asked how to reach him. I gave her the information.

"How was Sam? Did you fuck him, too?" I asked.

"No, he couldn't get it up. He watched his roommate and me. I don't know how Sam is in bed, but his roommate is mediocre at best. Maybe I'm not being fair. Nobody can compare to your cousin Mathew. You have some cousin, Isabelle!"

Sam called a couple of days later. I agreed to go out with him. He took me back to his room, and this time his roommate watched Sam fuck a girl. His roommate may have been mediocre, I have no reason to doubt Cathy, but Sam was one hell of a good fuck. Nevertheless, I agree with Cathy. Nobody can compare to Mathew. Thank goodness he was returning the next weekend.

Sam and I became a thing. Sam's friends came after me too, thinking I was a slut, but I politely declined. Sam was more than enough man for me. Hiding my love and sex with Mathew however became a bit delicate. This is when I realized how lucky I was to have a girlfriend such as Cathy.

Mathew always claimed to be coming to see Cathy, and she happily played along, welcoming him to her bed. I would secretly join in, and we would have threesomes all the time. Sam never suspected, and as time went on, our affection for each other grew strongly. Everything blew up around Valentine's Day, but that's a story for another time, isn't it?

I love comments, good, bad, singed, or anonymous. It would be great if you would leave one after reading this story. I hope you liked it!

12