Isekai Sex Workers Ch. 02

Story Info
Flashback to Annie and Megan's first time.
7.1k words
4.74
6.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers

Chapter 2-Rewind

When it came to how they saw themselves dying, Annie and Megan had differing opinions. Annie thought that dying was going to be painful, or at least agonizing to a point. Megan thought that her death would be slow, quiet, and peaceful, like falling asleep. To both girls' surprise, neither of them felt anything when they were killed by the truck that ran the red light. One moment Annie was trying to push Megan out of the way, the next they were waking up in some white void.

"Megan?" Annie whispered once she regained her senses. Seeing her best friend lying next to her, she scrambled to her knees and shook her. "Megan, are you alright?"

"Annie?" Megan groaned. The blue haired girl sat up with Annie's help and looked around at the white void they stood in. "A-Annie, where are we?"

"I don't know." She answered. "All I remember is seeing that truck heading for us and trying to push you away..." Annie's face paled. "Oh god, are we dead?!"

"Dead?! I don't want to be dead!" Megan squeaked. "We-We can't be dead, Annie. Maybe we're just having the same dream."

"No, you're dead." A womanly voice said.

Both girls looked forward to see a little girl standing before them. She was petite girl, no more than thirteen years old, if going by appearances, but that was where her human similarities ended. Her skin was pale white, her hair was silver, like starlight and hung over her face, and from what Annie and Megan could see, her eyes were pitch black, no whites to be seen as she smiled up at the teenage girls with a deceptively innocent smile that did not match her appearance. Even her white and black dress didn't garner much support due to her unnerving appearance.

"Who the hell are you?" Asked Annie, startled. "W-Where did you come from?"

"I'm a goddess, and you two are in my domain." The girl said, her smile not going away. "You can just call me Sheba."

"S-Sheba?" Megan repeated, clinging to Annie's arm as if to anchor herself. This was just too weird.

"A goddess? So, what, god's a little girl?" Annie said skeptically.

"Actually I'm both male and female, but I like going as a little girl to catch people off guard. Like I'm doing to you two right now." Sheba said with a giggle. "Now, back to the matter at hand, yes, you two are dead. Thankfully you've been spared experiencing the painful end of that truck running both of you over, and both of you flatlined before medical help could arrive. I'll give you two a moment to process that."

Annie and Megan stared at her in shock, unable to fully process that they were well and truly dead. By rights, they should've been crying their eyes out right now, but they just stood there with wide eyes and gaping mouths. This may be due to the subtle emotional manipulation Sheba was unknowingly doing on them. She was never a fan of sobbing teenagers.

"Got it out of your system? Good. Now we can get down to business." Sheba turned to Megan, who froze under her gaze. "You, Megan, right? You know what isekai is?"

Megan blinked at the question. "Um...yes?"

"Great, you can think of this experience as one of those me-forsaken isekai anime you love to watch so much. Since you two died so early in life, I'll give you two a second chance in a new world. A world with magic, nonhumans, adventurers, and all that good stuff." Sheba said. "I don't do this for everybody, only people who I think were dealt a bad hand in life. What do you say?"

Annie looked unsure, but Megan's face lit up at the idea of actually being in a world where magic and adventure were prevalent, just like the anime and light novels she read. The idea of a second chance in a newer, more exciting world sounded appealing after getting abruptly killed like that. Sheba's smile grew wider upon seeing that she had the girls' consent, not that she really needed it, but it made the process go smoother.

"The world I'm placing you in is called Aurora, and it's filled with all the good stuff that you'll find in your typical JRPG. Plenty of stuff to do, but only a few paths are open to you. I'm going to implant the basic information of this world into your minds, but once you're on the ground you're on your own." Sheba told them. "And if you want to really make your mark on the world, go to the building with the big black rose on its banner. You can't miss it. The woman running that place will definitely give you the perfect jobs suited for your skillset. You got all that?"

Annie and Megan nodded, still trying to process that this was really happening. It all seemed unbelievable, but it was real.

"Great! Have fun in the new world, girls. I know I will." Sheba snapped her fingers and the girls' bodies vanished in a flash of light, their souls transported to one of the main worlds that she watched over. Sheba giggled at her own deviousness.

"Those girls are so fucked!"

XXXXXX

Annie and Megan were suddenly dropped into the world of Aurora, a world where magic and adventures were real and commonplace, and almost anything was possible. The city they appeared in was called Rosemary, a trading center and popular stop for adventurers within the Kingdom of Aurelia. At first glance, the girls were amazed and awestruck at the new sights and sounds they were introduced. People, not just humans but also dwarves, elves, and even trolls, roamed the streets mingling and talking to each other, performers doing magic streets for onlookers, and adventurers wielding weapons that either looked highly impractical for combat or looked too heavy to even drag behind them, let alone swing.

It was all so eye opening to Annie and Megan, but once the wonder faded away, they soon became aware of their problems. Their biggest issue was that they had no money. Their second biggest issue was that they only had the clothes on their backs, which were their school uniforms (which drew a lot of glances from the men around them. Hungry gazes that didn't inspire a lot of confidence). They figured it would be prudent to find their destination before they drew anymore unwanted glances.

Unfortunately, Annie and Megan were taken even further from their comfort zone when the directions Sheba implanted into their heads brought them into the city's red light district. Rowdy taverns and parlors lined the streets, on top of brothels and dancing clubs full of scantily clad women and men who groped and hugged them in the streets and windows. It was as if they stepped into a completely different world; gone was the obligatory JRPG tropes that they were familiar with, now everything looked like it came straight out of some hentai game. The deeper they got into the district, the more nervous the girls got about where exactly they were going. As it turns out, they were right to be worried.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Annie exclaimed.

"Oh no..." Megan groaned.

The girls finally reached their destination-a brothel. The building was a large establishment, with a rowdy tavern on the first floor and numerous rooms on the upper two levels. It certainly looked like a high class establishment, clean and proper, despite the lewd activities going on inside its halls. Men and women could be heard laughing and moaning, while men flooded into the building looking for a good time with a beautiful woman. Many of the girls there were older than Annie and Megan, making them feel really out of place.

They would've thought they were in the wrong part of the city, if not for the black rose banner that sat on top of the building as if to mock them.

"This is the place she sent us too?" Annie couldn't hold her rage in. "A whorehouse? This has to be some joke!"

"I don't think it is." Megan whimpered, shying away from the gazes of some of the men that passed them by. Two teenage girls in the middle of a red light district in nothing by tight white shirts and short skirts were bound to attract some attention. "Maybe we should-"

"Hey, there!"

The girls stiffened when someone called out to them from the crowd. It was one of the prostitutes that hung outside the large brothel, standing by the doorway welcoming customers. She was a tall dark skinned girl probably a few years older than them with curly black hair and amber gold eyes. She had a plump figure, curvy in all the right places, and only had on white wrappings around her large breasts and short tights that only reached mid-thigh.

"W-Who, us?" Megan said blinking.

"Yeah, you two." The girl said, smiling at them. She beckoned them over to her, not perturbed by their odd clothing or behavior at all. "It's about time you two showed up. I was getting worried that you got lost along the way."

"You were waiting for us?" Annie asked.

"Of course. It'd be rude to leave our two newest girls to roam this place by themselves. Come on in, the madam's waiting for you both and it's not a good idea to keep her waiting." The girl took their hands and nearly dragged them into the brothel. "Oh, and I'm Tanya. Nice to meet you both!"

"L-Likewise." Megan stammered. This was all going too fast! Why the hell were they being brought into a brothel?!

Annie could only scowl as she was greeted by the smell of smoke, incense and liquor, on top of sex and sweat, the moment she stepped into the brothel. Past the reception area near the entrance was a large stage erected at the far side of the public area, where a dozen girls paraded about, calling out to patrons and trying to entice customers. The room was crowded with men, probably at least thirty of them at the bar and at the tables in front of the stage. There were probably even more of them upstairs with some girls right now.

Annie yelped when she felt large fingers grope at her butt, digging into her flesh under her skirt and she heard a hearty laugh behind her. If she ever saw that goddess again she was going to kill her with her bare hands!

XXXXXX

Gawain was the madam of now just the Black Widow, but also every brothel, massage parlor and dancing club within the city. She was a beautiful woman with mature looks that many woman in Annie and Megan's old world would kill to have; long blonde hair that fell down her back in golden waves, a slender face with blue eyes and full red lips, and a body with ample breasts and luscious curves from top to bottom that was flaunted by the long black and red dress that she wore, which enticingly exposed her deep cleavage.

Gawain, as Annie and Megan would learn, was the head of a massive sex empire within the city, a position that ran in the family, as her mother, aunt, grandmother and great grandmother all had a hand in this sinful business. She was a woman who operated both soft and hard in terms of managing her empire and dealing with rowdy competitor who thought they could fuck with her and live to brag about it. Not even nobles or royals were safe from her wrath if they hurt one of her girls.

The woman was incredibly skilled in magic, and used her magical skills to not only make sure her girls were safe and following the rules, but also ensure that no problems arose in any establishment she owned. One thing you learned was that there was nothing that happened in Gawain's sex empire without her knowing, so you better watch yourself if you didn't want to get on her bad side.

This was the woman that Annie and Megan stood in front of in her office, which was located on the top floor, isolated from the rooms belonging to the prostitutes under her employ and the noise of the tavern on the first floor. The walls had an eastern feel to it, with a lot of blacks and reds that had to be her color motif, which fit the Black Widow scheme she had going on. Gawain herself sat behind her desk smoking a long pipe as she studied both girls with an appraising eye.

"Annie Koyama and Megan Lee," Gawain said in a sensual, womanly voice that just screamed seductress. "You two look very out of place standing here in my lovely abode."

"S-Sorry, ma'am. We're just really, really nervous about being here. Um, neither of us have really done this kind of thing before." Annie said, trying not to stammer. Megan stood ram rod straight next to her, looking as terrified as she felt.

"Don't be scared, girls. I'm not going to hurt you. Unlike other brothel owners, I take care of the girls who wear my symbol. They do get me my money after all, so it's in my best interest not to treat them like punching bags or worthless toys. They're people, just like you and me." Gawain said. "Though I must say, it's odd for someone's aunt to just offer up their nieces to a brothel like that. Your aunt made a very convincing argument to take you both on as my girls. Financial troubles at home, I take it?"

Annie nodded. "Y-Yes, that's it. Our parents are dead, and our aunt is struggling to take care of us and the family business, so she had us come here to make some money easier."

"Such a cruel world this is. If you two were boys, then you'd probably make a killing as novice adventurers or something." Gawain sighed. "But such is the world. Men are at the top of the ladder, women sit below them, and we ladies of the night sit at the bottom. At least, most night ladies sit at the bottom. Women under my employ are of a higher stock, no matter what anyone says."

Gawain stood up and walked over to the girls on expensive high heeled shoes that barely made a sound on the soft red velvet carpet. Annie and Megan stood straight as she stood before them and placed a calming hand on their shoulders.

"Rest assured, if you do your best here and follow my rules, you'll do just fine. Don't worry about your age, we have girls as young as fourteen working here. You won't have to worry about being harassed by the city watch or any hooligans, because they'll know that you belong to me, and they wouldn't dare touch anything that belongs to me." Her eyes were like two sapphires as she looked at the girls. "I will take you both in, and you'll get right to work once I have Tanya bring you to your rooms. You each will service a client of my choosing, as a trial run per say. After that, depending on how well you do, you'll come on as permanent members of my family. Understood?"

Annie and Megan nodded. Gawain smiled.

"Great. I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time." She said. "But before that, I need to give you two a little something before I put you two to work."

Gawain stood in front of Annie, whose breath caught in her throat when the woman stood close enough to kiss her. The madam's large chest pressed against her own, and a slender hand rose up to lightly finger her pink locks.

"Such beautiful hair. You don't find girls with this kind of hair color these days." Gawain lightly noted.

Annie almost yelped when Gawain suddenly leant down and licked her neck, her tongue hot to the point of scalding as she ran the pink muscle up along her throat, before latching her lips onto her flesh and began to suck on her skin hard. Annie moaned and shuddered as the woman tasted her skin and Gawain chuckled, making sure she sucked hard enough on her throat to leave a mark before pulling her head back.

"Oh, I think you two are going to do great here." She said, running a hand through her pink hair affectionately. "I can tell. Now let's get to business, shall we?"

Gawain shot her hand behind Annie's head, gripping her by the hair as she mashed down into her lips. Annie's muffled panic soon turned to muffled moans of pleasure, loving the madam's lips and her amazing breasts squishing into hers.

Her head was left in a cloud as she felt herself leaning back, supported by the madam, her eyes glazed over in lust. When Gawain pulled her back up, the neckline of her dress was now fully pulled open, revealing her spectacular globes, soft and begging to be sucked. Without thinking, Annie shoved her face in, sucking madly upon a turgid, pink nipple.

Gawain held her head in a vice like grip, moaning quietly as her new whore nursed on her lavish flesh, which is exactly what she wanted. She had done this with all her girls in brothels all over the city, yet it never got old, letting them suck on her breasts like babes. Only this action was far from innocent.

Annie groaned pain and pleasure as she felt hot liquid suddenly scald her tongue, but filled her body with warmth and bliss, instinctively gulping down the hot ambrosia as if it were the best think she ever drank in her life. The outside world ceased to exist for her as she clutched onto the massive swell of the older woman's breasts, barely aware of the madam speaking softly into her ear as she gulped down more of the sweet nectar.

Megan stood in shock, watching her best friend suckle on another woman's breast without a care in the world with wide eyes. Her mouth hung open, but narry a sound got past her lips as she felt her body slowly heat up from the arousing display that was surprisingly sensual. Did Annie even notice the purple aura that began to leak into her body the more she drank?

Annie felt her loins explode into orgasm as the heavenly nectar flooded into her body and soul, changing something inside her body that Annie couldn't see or feel. Eventually Annie detached herself from Gawain's breast and took a deep, shuddering breath, her eyes unfocused and her body trembling as she felt a searing heat in her lower abdomen, right over her womb. Megan trembled at the unfamiliar lust-filled look in Annie's face.

"A-Annie?" Megan squeaked out.

"She'll be fine in a few minutes. I just infused her with a bit of my power; a magic sigil that all my girls wear upon gaining entry as an employee in my business." Gawain smiled at Megan. "A contraceptive to keep you from getting pregnant no matter how many times men cum into you, a danger sense spell that alerts me if a customer gets too rough with you so that I may discipline the poor bastard in proper whore etiquette, and a slight body modification spell to make you more...flexible for your larger customers."

Megan gulped.

Once she was sure Annie wasn't going to collapse from her intense sensual experience, Gawain unwound her arms from the girl's body and slowly walked over to Megan. The blue haired otaku's body tense up when the madam reached her, her large breasts still on display and, thanks to Megan's shorter size, were right in her face. Gawain ran a slender finger down the side of Megan's soft face and smiled.

"Don't be afraid, I'll take good care of you two." She promised.

Megan showed even less resistance than Annie as she found immense and soft breasts in her face, and then in her mouth. She sputtered as Gawain smothered her within her pillowy bosom, stuffing her mouth with her luscious flesh as the sinful essence flowed freely into her. Megan whined when she felt that scalding liquid burn her throat, yet she could not tear herself away.

"That's right, drink. Join your friend." Gawain moaned, squeezing her face against her swollen mounds. Each pulse of her magical concoction that she swallowed filled the madam with nerve searing ecstasy.

Her words sent Megan over the edge and the magical energy coursing through her body caused her to hit her orgasm even faster than Annie did, a searing heat spreading from her womb throughout her body. Her eyes rolled back behind her foggy glasses and she wrapped her arms around the madam's waist to hold her close as she drank harder and harder from Gawain's ample chest. Gawain smiled and ran a hand through Megan's azure locks, her eyes rising to meet Annie's dazed green orbs.

"Welcome to the family girls."

XXXXXX

It had almost been a day later that Annie sat in her own room, waiting for her first client as a girl of the Black Widow. She had been shown to her room by Tanya, who assured her that everything will go smoothly, for her client was an adventurer who was a regular customer at the brothel that knew the madam well and was experienced in dealing with newly inducted girls. Megan was brought to her own room down the hall.

Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers
12