Isekai'd into Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mistress, let me cum. I need it," I begged meekly, almost delirious from how desperate I was, but the woman was relentless, bringing me up to the peak three more times before she spoke.

"I would, but I'm having too much fun, and I have yet to hear you degrade yourself, only demands." I was panting hard, dazed, and disoriented from her denial. So swallowing my pride and letting my lust take over was an easy decision.

"I'm a good, eager little slut, who loves to have my ass fingered by my Mistress. I'll do anything you want if you just let me cum," I pleaded as I did my best to humiliate myself.

"That a fact? You'll do anything for me?" She asked, and if I hadn't been so lost in my eagerness to cum I might have recognized the significance of those words.

"Yes, anything. Can I cum now?" I growled out. Impatient at the delay.

"I suppose it'll have to do," the woman said with a small laugh to herself. "Just one more thing. Who do you belong to?" At this point, the words didn't register. I would say anything if she would just let me cum.

"You Mistress. I belong to you. You own me body and soul," I said, and I cried out in relief as the woman started pumping her fingers inside my ass again and jerking me faster.

"Nice choice of words," the woman said as her hands sped up, and I came in short order, too worked up to hold out any longer. My dick spurted three long ropes of cum, and I collapsed forward to the ground before I rolled over to lay on my back, panting in exhaustion.

"That penis might be small, but it sure cums nicely," the woman said, standing over me with a smile on her face, seemingly inspecting my body. My cock was lying limp against my stomach, white cum still leaking from it. Wait, my cock, it had been years since I could see my dick without bending over. I stood up quickly, My hands roving all over my body. I had slimmed down considerably, not an ounce of fat anywhere that I could find. I had an actual six-pack, and I spent entirely too much time admiring them before reality reasserted itself.

"What the hell happened to me?" I asked, looking at the woman in a new light.

"It is as you said. I own you, body and soul, so you changed to better suit my tastes." She sauntered towards me and put a hand on my chest as she began to circle me. "Nice, sleek muscle, not too bulky. A firm spankable ass," she grabbed onto it as she passed and squeezed before she gave it a playful slap. I jumped at the sensation, surprised at how good it felt. The spanking earlier had been exciting, but this was something else. "Increased sensitivity," she teased as she played with my nipple. The sensation was almost too much to bear, and I squirmed in her grasp. The woman held me firmly and pressed my head into her breasts until she let go of my nipple, and I calmed down.

"You will find that all the hair below your eyes have fallen out and will not grow back. You will not get sick anymore, whether it is sexually transmitted or otherwise. A couple of other things too like more efficient digestion, but that is less important for you to know." Who was this woman? She had displayed some other ''powers'' as well, but those could be faked. This, though, was something impossible to believe.

"Who, what are you?" I asked in awe as I looked up at her face from where I was pressed between her breasts.

"That is not important for now. Some day you may get to learn my name, but not today. Know that I am your goddess, and be content with that," She said with a sweet smile down at me. My awe only grew at her words. A goddess? She had certainly displayed godlike powers. Awe was joined by gratitude, and I decided to throw my doubts away. This being, this woman deserved worship, powers or not, and I would be her loyal slave if she would have me. By her actions, it seemed she had already decided that.

"Thank you," I said and meant it as I leaned back into her bosom.

"All I have done is to make you a better servant to me, but you are welcome little slut." The word didn't have the same sting as before but sent a wave of warmth and pleasure coursing through me. "It really is a shame to see this go, it's so cute, but it will be less than useless where I'm sending you," my goddess said as she cupped my cock and balls in her hand. She let go and stepped back as a modern-looking smartphone appeared in her hand.

"Gotta have something to remember it by," she said with a grin as she snapped a photo of my new body, my little cock growing hard at the humiliation. "I do believe I've got a bit of an attention whore on my hands. Oh, what a good slut you are," she exclaimed as she bounced on the spot. She stepped nearer to snap several close-up photos of my now hard cock, "What say you slut? Do you love all this attention? And don't forget to degrade yourself, you should do it as often as possible," something inside me tugged at my senses. It was as if the words couldn't come out fast enough, tumbling out of my mouth almost by themselves.

"Yes, goddess. I love it. You were right when you called me an attention whore. My dicklet simply can't get enough." I was shocked at my own words, but by the knowing smile on the goddess's face, she knew exactly what was happening.

"Good, slut. Now let's get this transformation complete," my goddess said as she bent down to give my cock head a light kiss. It grew and swelled before my eyes, in time with my rapidly beating heart, until it was about eight inches long and almost as thick as my wrist. My balls had grown too, hanging pendulously below my shaft.

"You'll be a perfect slave, ripe for the picking," she said as she stood up. "Make sure to put my gifts to good use. They'll come in handy where I'm sending you." I was too stunned to speak, and before I had a chance, My goddess clapped her hands, and I was surrounded by darkness again. Sounds came back first, birdsong echoing from somewhere far away. Then the sensation of the wet mushy ground beneath my feet replaced the marble floor I had been standing on. The light returned slowly, but I soon discovered that I was standing in a dense, dimly lit forest, completely naked and afraid.

12