Isla and the Mermaid Pt. 07

Story Info
Isla explores the ocean and the ocean explores her.
2.2k words
4.62
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
20 Followers

The sun shone down on the pure white beach and sparkled on the water, and Isla felt the joy of knowing who was waiting for her fill her body as she ran down to the water's edge. Out in the distance, dark green hair floated on the surface as a pretty mermaid peered out of the water and waved a hand at her. Isla stripped off her sarong and bikini top, storing them above the tide line, buried in the sand, before stretching her nude body under the warmth of the sun, showing off for appreciative eyes in the ocean. Her skin was still so pale, but heavily freckled, and her perky breasts bounced freely, unbound by the confines of her bikini. The only thing that marred her perfect skin was a necklace resting between her tits, a piece of sea-glass bound in dark, wiry hair. It shone in the sunlight, twinkling against her chest, and she touched it briefly, eyeing the water apprehensively for a moment. Then, she ran into the waves, and disappeared under the water.

Cold hands were there to catch her when she sunk into the ocean's embrace, and she took a moment to adjust, breathing out her last gulp of air and slowly breathing in the seawater. She opened her eyes, feeling her senses expand as she gazed into the smiling face of her mermaid, and she leaned in to kiss her joyfully. Belle kissed her back, rolling under the water with the warm human wrapped around her, leisurely exchanging passionate kisses, lips parting and tongues sliding to meet tongues in playful dance.

It was surreal not to need to breathe, not to need to kick her way to the surface and gasp for oxygen, interrupting the love and pleasure they shared. The magic the sea witch had gifted her was strong, and Isla was eternally grateful. Now she could breathe underwater, a whole new world had been opened up to her, and she intended to make the most of it. Her legs wrapped around Belle's tail, and she could already feel how swollen and puffy she was as she rubbed her pussy teasingly agaisnt the mermaid's slit. Belle whined into her mouth, crushing Isla's body harder against hers, like she wanted to absorb all of her warmth. Her tentacle cock emerged from it's sheath, sliding between Isla's folds, and Isla reached down to guide it inside her, eyes fluttering as a groan passed between them.

The mermaid and the human sunk deep under the water onto the sandy sea floor, entwined together, hands grasping for purchase as their hips moved in tandem. Belle's hands sunk into the softness of Isla's ass, gripping her hard as she thrusted into her, mouth open and eyes rolled up in pleasure. She'd waited patiently all night, her heat steadily building until it was almost unbearable, the previous day's activities only able to tide her over for so long. Now her patience was rewarded as she fucked Isla hard and fast, sinking into her slick, warm cunt with all the insatiable fervour of a mermaid driven half-mad by her heat.

Isla took the passionate thrusts with a relish, legs hooked around the mermaid's tail, arms around her neck and winding into her hair, their breasts pressed hard against each other, jiggling between them with each hard thrust. Her moans sounded different underwater, more echoey, but she could hardly focus on the sound she made when she was being fucked like this, the tentacle inside her brushing all the right spots to make her see stars.

Belle groaned, burying her face in the human's neck as she came, the first orgasm of a day that would be full of them. She shuddered, bucking her hips as she filled Isla with mermaid seed, before twisting in the water and pushing Isla down into the sand. Isla tipped her head back, moaning louder, as Belle very quickly found her second wind and started to thrust again with renewed vigor. She pushed Isla's knees up agaisnt her chest, knowing that the human would scream in pleasure as her cock slid deeper and hit even better spots inside her, and she was rewarded with a yelp and a clench around her cock. Isla squirmed helplessly as the sand rose like clouds around them, stirred up by their passion, sinking her nails into Belle's back as she was fucked into pleasurable oblivion.

Perhaps she blacked out, because suddenly she was panting, blinking wearily up into the cloudy water, her body hot and trembling as Belle pressed kisses into her neck. She felt like she was floating on air, like she'd died and gone to heaven- was this what heaven felt like? Mind-blowing sex from a mermaid? Maybe. She giggled as Belle's tongue ticked her skin, and the mermaid pulled back, peering down at her with a smile. "Good morning, human!"

"It's a very good morning!" Isla grinned, reaching up to stroke her face. "You must have been really pent up!"

"All I could think about was you, all night," Belle sighed, nuzzling into her hand, her eyes drifting shut. "Your heat... your touch... your kiss..."

"My pussy," she teased, leaning in to press a kiss to her lips. "You're adorable. Sharky wasn't around to help you?"

Belle shook her head. "She went away to meet some friends."

"Friends?"

"I do not know what friends. But I heard dolphins, in the distance."

Isla nodded, leaning back agaisnt the sea floor as the water started to clear around them. She gazed upwards, watching the distant ripples on the surface of the water, the sunlight filtering down to the depths and giving everything such a fairytale quality. "Well, I'm here now. And I can go anywhere you go!"

"There is so much I wish to show you!" Belle twirled around her with a flip of her tail, sliding her fingertips around Isla's naked body until their hands intertwined, and she pulled her through the water. Isla let herself be dragged along, deeper into the dark blue, the sea floor dropping away as the ocean deepened around them. Now that she didn't have to worry about silly things like breathing, Isla could follow Belle where ever she wanted. She didn't even feel the squeeze of pressure around her lungs, the build-up in her ears threatening to pop. In fact she felt amazing. Maybe this magic she was using was doing more for her than simply letting her breathe underwater.

Belle raced through the water, hand in hand with Isla, and Isla grinned as she felt the currents swirl around them, tickling her skin, flowing through her hair. The light diffused through the water in glitter and shadows but her vision was clear for what felt like miles around. In the distance, flickers of silver and blue- schools of fish darting through the water. Belle's eyes widened and she bared her teeth, and Isla gasped as her hand was dropped and the mermaid zoomed straight for her prey.

Isla watched as Belle chased the school of fish, round and round, until they flew past her and she darted her hands out and caught one, surprising herself with her reflexes. She'd learned how to eat them raw in the years she'd spent with Belle, and she started to eat as she watched Belle tease the frantic fish before finally catching a few of them for herself. They drifted through the water together, comfortable and happy as they nibbled on their catches, the blood washing away in the water.

Then, Belle looked up, eyes searching the deep blue. "Do you hear them?"

"Hear what?" Isla listened, but she couldn't hear anything.

Belle looked excited and reached for her hand again. "Dolphins! Do you want to meet them?"

Isla took her hand and they were off again, zooming through the water, faster than Isla could ever have swam by herself. And soon she too could hear it- the clicks and squeals of dolphins, playing together in the distance. She could see them, grey shapes darting through the water, churning up bubbles, jumping through the surface into the air and splashing back down. When they got closer and were noticed, a few dolphins came to greet them, clicking and squealing happily as they darted around them, nudging them with their noses, and leading them into the centre where the pod was playing.

Isla hadn't seen dolphins so close before, as they usually stayed far from the coastline, away from humans. To be able to be among them now was a privilege that she didn't know how to express. She reached out a hand to pet one that was travelling past and the dolphin turned around to greet her, probing her face with its nose, while she giggled and stroked it's rubbery skin.

"He is asking if you would like to jump with him," Belle told her, translating the clicking sounds that echoed through the water. She was stroking and nuzzling another dolphin, clicking back to it as it spoke to her, obviously great friends with it.

"I would love to!"

Belle translated her agreement and gestured for Isla to wrap her arms around the dolphin. As soon as she did, pressed close to the creature, skin to skin, the dolphin took off, swimming fast through the water, until it darted upwards and broke through the surface. Isla was nearly blinded by the sunlight for a second before they splashed back down again. The next time, she was ready, and she grinned and felt the wind flowing through her hair in the brief moments that she and the dolphin were airborn, unablento believe her luck.

More dolphins joined them, and she was flying and swimming and splashing, giddy with excitement, clinging to her new dolphin friend tightly. No other human could do this. She was the first not just to swim with dolphins, but to jump with them. It was so beautiful and she couldn't contain her laughter as her new friend pulled her through the water and into the air again and again.

When the game was finally over, and the pod were tired out, she let go and drifted, just watching them. She knew about most of the habits of dolphins, she'd read about them at school back when she was forced to attend. There were a few blowing bubble rings, a few chasing fish, a few doing unmentionable things with eels. In the middle of one of the small groups she saw a flash of black and white among the grey and Sharky emerged, joining in with the sexual game, an eel wrapped around her tentacle cock and squirming madly to escape. Isla blinked, watching them uncomprehendingly. She'd never considered that mermaids might join in with dolphins in their revelries, but if anyone would, it would be Sharky. Well, what an interesting discovery.

A dolphin- her friend? She felt bad that she couldn't tell- joined her again as she was watching, sliding up next to her and rubbing against her body. She tilted her head, confused, and it darted away, then returned, clicking at her as it nudged at her face, then at her chest, then down her body. She gasped and quickly pushed it away as it pressed between her legs, quickly crossing them. "Wait! What are you doing?"

Belle swam up to her, smiling. "He wishes to mate. Dolphins take many mates."

"I know, but he can't, not with me! I'm human!" Isla protested, aghast, eyeing the dolphin wearily as it swam around her.

"I do not understand. You are compatible," Belle said, looking confused. "We and them have mixed before, why not them and you?"

How could the mermaid possibly understand the rules that humans followed? She didn't know how to tell her that what she was proposing was perhaps the greatest human taboo. "I cannot," Isla said firmly, arms crossed over her chest. "Please tell him no. Tell them all no. You can mate with him, if you like, but that's just something I can't do."

Belle shrugged, accepting her lover's answer, and spoke to the dolphin, who swam one last circle around Isla before darting away, leaving her alone. Perhaps with enough time, Isla would come to leave her human rules behind and be one with the sea. But today was not that day. She watched as Belle accepted the attentions of another dolphin, their clicking to each other growing low and almost sensual, and the mermaid allowed it to rub it's nose against her slit, teasing out her cock. The two entwined, Belle's tail wrapping around the dolphin's, and they joined together, Belle's moans echoing through the water.

Isla shook her head, amazed by the situation, but she could focus on it for long as Sharky spied her and swam over, grinning. "Human! You found my friends. I am happy you can meet them."

"They're pretty crazy," Isla laughed, gazing around as the pod played around her. "I can't play the same way they do, though. Humans have rules about that."

"Your rules do not forbid you from playing with me." Sharky reached out and pulled her closer, eyes bright with mischief and lust, and Isla grinned, leaning in to kiss her, murmuring against her lips.

"No, they don't. Let's play."

miaxoxoxo
miaxoxoxo
20 Followers