Island Castaways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers

"Thank you for the fish dinner! It was great! Maybe we could come back again sometime?" Monica mentioned.

"Surely, we would like you to come back," Connie invited.

With that they left to return to the group up the beach.

Connie gave me a hug and a very tender kiss and retired to her hut and I to mine for the night.

The next morning we packed up our things, along with a couple of bamboo spears, and headed off inland. We decided to cut across the island, which was the most direct route to the WWII encampment, so that Connie could check it out and then head back inland and up to the north end of the island through its heart.

The vegetation was thick, but not so thick as to make it impassable. It was just a little slower going. About halfway to the other side of the island, we came upon some berry plants. They had overgrown a large piece of the forest. They looked a lot like raspberries. They looked edible, so we decided to try them. They were sweet, but tart at the same time. We ate a few to see if they were ok and noted the spot so that we could find them again later. It took us about three hours to reach the encampment. Connie was thrilled just to know that someone else had been on this island at some time in the past. We searched the area for over an hour, including the vehicles. All we found were one small double-edged knife about six inches long that was badly rusted and a small wooden box that contained packages of seeds. We ate a small lunch and then headed off back into the interior in a northeasterly direction. As we approached the geographic center of the island, there was a small mountain that must have risen eight or nine hundred feet above sea level, a testament to the island's volcanic origins. We decided not to climb the mountain, but to skirt around its western side. Just prior to reaching the base of the mountain, we encountered a flock of guinea hens. I knew that these birds, similar to chickens, were very edible. I stored this information away for later use.

We continued on around the mountain toward the north end of the island. There were all kinds of vegetation. Also there were lots of different kinds of birds, including some large parrots. We reached the north end of the island, and I pointed out the other islands I had spotted on my earlier trip to Connie. She got all excited and wondered if we could figure out a way to go there. I told her to forget it; there was no reasonable way. We camped on the bluff above the ocean. It was warm at night, and we covered ourselves and snuggled together. In the spoon position my dick was pressed against her ass and I was sure that she was aware of my erection, but she gave no indication. I had my arm around her, and she took my hand and placed it on her breast. That was how we slept. We woke the next morning as the sun came up. After we ate our minimal breakfast, we headed south again to skirt the east side of the mountain.

We had been walking only about two and a half hours when we encountered a bunch of pigs. There must have been twenty to thirty of the little rascals. I wouldn't call them wild boar, but they weren't domestic pigs, either. They were something in between. The adults appeared to be about the size of a large cocker spaniel and weighed about thirty to fifty pounds.

We knelt in the brush and watched them. They were only about ten to fifteen feet from us. "Are they good to eat?" Connie whispered in my ear.

"Yes, they should be very tasty," I replied.

"Let's get one, ok?" she asked.

"Quiet, let's wait and see if they come any closer, and I'll try to spear one," I stated.

We crouched in the bushes, being as quiet as possible, and waited. The pigs were foraging around for what appeared to be some type of root to eat. Two of them were getting very close to our hiding place. As one of them came within three feet of us, I rose up and threw one of the spears as hard as I could. Talk about luck, it hit him just behind the shoulder, and he squealed once and fell over. The rest of the pigs scurried off as fast as they could in fright. I had killed a pig! Connie almost went crazy, yelling and screaming and jumping up and down. She was hugging me and kissing me and really got excited. While the blood was draining out of the pig, I went to inspect the roots the pigs were eating. They looked ok. If the pigs could eat them, maybe we could also, so I gathered up a many as we could carry.

After gutting the pig we took the bamboo spear and pierced it through the tendons of the pig's hind legs and propped him up head hanging down. With my trusty old handmade machete, I cut off his head and bled him out. Then putting one hind leg over each shoulder and the pig on my back, we started off again back to our camp. We were going to eat good now.

Once back at the huts in the late afternoon, we deposited our gear and the pig and made a quick run up to the falls to clean up. Again Connie stripped and dove in. I didn't hesitate this time and did the same. I really enjoyed looking at her body and its feminine assets. She didn't seem to mind my visual inspection and was very aware of my looking.

Back at camp, we finished off the fish that were left, and being tired went to our huts and to sleep.

I had been asleep for about two hours when Connie awakened me lying down next to me. She put her arms around me and kissed me firmly on the lips.

"My hero, the hunter. I was so proud of you today, you were wonderful," she whispered in my ear.

She was naked, and my body reacted immediately. I put my arms around her and pressed against her. I could feel her breasts and hard little nipples against my chest. My cock was lodged firmly against her soft down-covered mound. We kissed long and deeply. I rolled her over onto her back and moved my mouth down to her breasts. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it while swirling my tongue around it. I caressed her other breast with my other hand and tweaked her nipple with my fingers. She moaned softly at my touch. I lowered my hand and cupped her mound, her soft mound, in the cup of my hand. I ran my fingers up and down the lips of her pussy and could feel their fullness and wetness. I slipped one finger in between her wet puffy nether lips. She seemed to like this even more.

I stroked her lips and deftly sipped my finger deeper until I had penetrated her vagina. As I stroked my finger in and out of her, I massaged her clit with my thumb. She was moving her hips to my hand aggressively as I massaged her. I felt her body tense and stiffen as she climaxed. And climax she did -- deep, hard, and strong.

As she came back down, she reached for my hard member and stroked it. She pushed me onto my back and lowered herself down so that she could take my hard cock in her mouth. I almost came immediately as she sucked on my cock. She kept stroking and sucking until she had my entire member in her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat as she stroked on me. I was getting close to coming and pressed lightly on her forehead to let her know. She backed off and released me. She pressed both hands onto my chest to prevent me from rising as she swung her leg over my hips and settled her hot wet womanhood down onto my stiff cock. I slid into her easily, and she began to stroke on me. We were both in need of release, and it didn't take long for us to reach the pinnacle of passion. We came together. I felt load after load empty into her. It was as if her vagina was sucking every last drop out of me. Her pulsating pussy gripped me tightly. After some time, we came down and fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke early. Connie opened her eyes and smiled at me, hugged and kissed me and rose without a word. I got up shortly and found her at the stream washing up. When I arrived, she took her washcloth and bathed me. It felt good to be taken care of that way.

After we had eaten some fruit, we decided to butcher the pig.

"What would you think about inviting the rest of the group to a barbeque this afternoon?" I asked her.

"Do you really want to do that?" she asked back.

"Yes, I'd like to share our good fortune, and I'm sure that they would like a little meat."

"Ok, I'll go over soon and invite them. I'll ask them to bring some fruit so that they will feel like they are contributing, too," was her reply.

I built a good fire in the fire pit and set up a bamboo spit with the pig on it over the hot embers. I figured it would take three to four hours for it to cook. I took the roots to the stream and washed them. I put them in a pot of water and set them to boil.

I gathered some stones to clean the rust off of the tools we had found and to sharpen the edges. I worked on this most of the morning while the pig cooked.

I had been formulating an idea. I thought about building a pen of lightweight bamboo. If I could catch some of those guinea hens and keep them in the pen, we would have fowl to eat without having to go catch or kill them, and like chickens they must give eggs, also. Fresh fried eggs would really be good for breakfast.

Connie returned shortly and greeted me with a big hug, kiss, and smile. She was happy, I could easy tell.

"They are coming. They are really looking forward to the fresh pork. Food has been very meager for them, and it's beginning to show. Most of them have lost weight and are hungry most of the time. There is no cooperation among them, and they are angry at each other more times than they are not. Thank you for thinking of inviting them. That was a very thoughtful thing to do." There was a smile of admiration on her face as she told me this.

"I have another Idea. If we built a pen and captured some of those guinea hens and put them in there to keep, we would have meat whenever we wanted, and I'm sure they would lay eggs. What do you think?" I asked.

"Great idea! Let's start tomorrow! You are so good! I can't believe how good you have made it for us here. I love you for that!" she exclaimed.

My chest must have swelled with pride; she made me feel like a hero, even though I knew that I was not.

Our guests soon arrived. The pork smelled wonderful roasting over the fire. I sampled the roots that I had boiled, and they tasted quite good, a little like potatoes, but not quite. Everyone had come to dinner except Brad and Arnold. Brad because of his broken legs and Arnold because of his pride. Everyone was chattering with Connie, but few spoke to me. We all settled down to eat. That pig must have weighed about 50 pounds, and I thought for a while they were going to eat the whole thing. It didn't matter, they were hungry, and it was my pleasure to watch them eat. The boiled roots also made a big hit with everyone. Things got very quiet while they ate.

When they were sated, conversation started up again. Everyone seemed very impressed with our huts, cooking area, and stone fire pit. They groused about their living conditions, but made no comment about improving their lot. Soon after, they started to leave. Connie got lots of hugs and thank yous. A few thanked me and went on their way. I asked Elaine and Amy to wait a minute.

"Since Brad and Arnold couldn't make it to dinner, I would like you to take some of the pork back to them. Be sure to get enough. Connie will help you make up a package."

As soon as Connie heard what I was telling Elaine and Amy, she had taken a broad leaf and served up several generous portions of the pork for them to take back. They both looked at me and smiled.

Terry and Sophie had hung back and were the last to depart. Prior to departing, they came over and sat with Connie and me by the fire. We made small talk for a little while, until they got up the courage to ask what was on their mind.

"We are very impressed with what you guys have done here. We don't like what is happening with the rest of the group. We would like very much to join you guys. Will you let us?" asked Sophie. There was a look of longing in her eyes as she asked.

"We will contribute whatever we can. All you have to do is tell us what you want. We are willing to do anything to be here. Please accept us." There were tears running down her cheeks as Terry spoke to us.

"Please!" asked Sophie, pleading.

"It's not up to me. That decision is Jerry's; it's up to him," was Connie's reply.

Wow! Put a guy on the spot. I wanted to tell them to strip and show me what they had to offer, but thought that would be too crass. The thought did cross my mind, though. Three beautiful women, how could a guy get so lucky. I pretended to ponder the question for a few moments before I spoke.

"If I allow the two of you to come here and join Connie and me, there are a few rules. First, you will contribute. That means work. Cook, clean, garden, if we make a garden, clean fish, gather fruit and roots, whatever. You will pull your share of the load. You will perform whatever tasks or work Connie or I need you to do. That doesn't mean you will be a slave or anything like that; it just means you will do your share. Second, there will be no discord. No fighting, arguing, jealously, nothing that will disrupt the harmony of our coexistence. Third, no lying, cheating, or stealing, we will be honest and open with each other. If you can agree to those terms, you are welcome."

They both jumped up at once and pounced on me, shouting yes, yes, yes, and hugging and kissing me in the process. I saw Connie's face beaming with tears running down her cheeks. The girls then all embraced each other and began to cry.

"Ok, ok," I shouted, "and no crying!"

They all laughed at that.

"Tomorrow bring your things here and move in."

"Yes, yes, we'll be here early, and thank you, thank you!" they chimed in unison. "We'll be here early."

After they had left Connie came over and sat beside me. She drew my arm around her shoulders and put hers around my waist. "Thank you for allowing them to join us. I appreciate your generosity."

"There was never a question as to whether they could come here or not. They are very welcome. It was not really my decision. You will be the one sharing a hut with them."

With that she punched me in the ribs. "You dog!" she said, laughing.

We went into my hut together and made long, passionate love to each other for several hours. It was serene and satisfying.

Shortly after we woke, the girls showed up with their baggage and their share of the salvage booty from the plane, utensils, blankets, etc. They moved their things into Connie's hut and settled in. I went fishing and came back with eight nice-sized fish.

I had the girls go to the bamboo grove to cut bamboo for our guinea pen. I went looking for guineas to catch. I figured they must be all over the island, and I was right. Just south of the falls I found a large flock. I used a snare on the end of a long bamboo pole to snare them. Once snared, I tied their legs with a loop of reed. It was pretty easy, really. I had caught about a dozen. I strung them on the bamboo pole I had used to catch them, and with the pole across my shoulder took them back to the encampment.

The girls had already gathered and cut enough bamboo. We drove bamboo stakes into the ground and attached thin bamboo poles between them and fastened them with reeds. Once the enclosure was finished, we put the guinea hens in the enclosure. The fence was about four feet tall with a gate so we could get in. I never thought about whether guineas could fly. I just assumed that, like chickens, they couldn't. We stood back and looked at our handiwork with pride.

"Good job, girls, I'm proud of you!" I told them.

But they were having none of it. "No, you did it; we just helped," was Sophie's retort.

"Either way it looks great and I think it will work." I said to them with pride.

We had fish for dinner, and it was a good meal. Terry brought out a special treat to celebrate. She had two cool Pepsi's that she had cooling in the stream all day. We shared these with relish. They weren't cold, but they were cool and tasted great. We sat around the fire till dark, just talking and relaxing. Shortly after dusk, we retired to our respective huts. I was lying on my back when a figure appeared in the open doorway. I knew by the shape that it was not Connie. It was Sophie. She entered and lay down beside me. She was nude except for a pair of satin skimpy French-cut panties. Her olive tanned skin glowed in the moonlight. Her breasts were large and full for someone of her small stature.

"I wanted to come and thank you for letting Terry and me come and stay with you guys. We really do appreciate it, and you won't be sorry," she whispered in my ear.

"You don't have to do this. It's not part of the deal," I told her.

"I know, but I want to. I want to do this for you, so shut up and let me." And with that she kissed me more passionately and deeper than I have ever been kissed before. We kissed and felt each other's bodies for a while. She had an incredible body, lithe, supple, curves in all the right places, full wide hips, large breasts with nipples the size of olives, and a black covered mound that matched her long black tresses. She was a Mediterranean beauty, without a doubt. I sucked her nipples and felt them engorge and harden in my mouth. Her vagina was firm and full lipped. It got fuller and wetter as I stroked it. I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs.

I had to taste her pussy. I had to taste her nectar. I lowered my mouth to her labia lips and heard her gasp as my tongue touched it. She spread her legs wider and rolled her hips up to give better access. I licked her pussy sliding my tongue between her moist lips. I moved up slightly so that I could reach her clitoris. It was large and swollen. I licked it and put my mouth on it and sucked. Her sharp intake of air let me know that she liked it. I sucked and licked on her until I felt her cum. Her hips rammed into my face and she stiffened all over as the convulsions of her climax overtook her. She held my head in place and didn't release me till she was finished. She then pulled me up to her face and kissed me, her tongue searching for and touching mine. I slid my hardened member between her thighs and slipped it in. It seemed as though her vagina was actually pulling me in. I slid easily in all the way. I could just barely feel her cervix. We then started to move together. Our rhythm seemed to match perfectly as we stroked into each other.

This woman could make love. I mean really make love. After some time, our pace increased as we neared orgasm. I came first, unloading spurt after spurt into her inviting vagina. Her orgasm followed and was more intense than her first. She dug her heels into my ass and drove me in all the way. This had to be one of the all-time great orgasms that I have ever experienced. When it subsided, we collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep in each other's arms.

She was gone when I awoke. At first this saddened me, but I soon realized that she was not far away.

I went to the stream to wash up. When I returned, the girls were already cutting up fruit for breakfast. I got a big good morning hug and kiss from each. Life was good.

After breakfast, Terry and Sophie went off to gather fruit. I asked Connie to stay back with me.

We sat on my porch looking out at the ocean.

"I was with Sophie last night. She came into my hut, and we had sex. I just wanted you to know," I told her.

"I know, I told her it was ok for her to go. She asked me before she went to you," she replied.

"You're ok with that, then?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm really ok with it. I have no claims on you. I have a husband at home, lout that he is. I would still like to be able to come to you sometimes if you would like, but no, I don't have a problem with you being with Sophie or anyone else, for that matter. I love you for who you are and what you are doing for us. But I am not in love with you. Trust me, it's ok."

1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers