Island Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning his gaze to the women, Ren stripped off his shirt. He hesitated a second, and then made his decision. He unzipped his pants and slipped them off. Clad now only in his boxer briefs, his erection was not painfully obvious.

Looking over at Ami, he saw that she had momentarily turned her attention to him. She lowered her gaze to take in the large bulge in his briefs. She bit her lip again, and with her eyes, motioned Ren to take them off.

Hooking his fingers into the band of his shorts, Ren eased them down. His cock was so hard it pointed almost straight up.

As he stepped out of his briefs, Liesel noticed that Ami's attention was no longer fully focused on her, and she turned her head to see what was interrupting the woman's delightful fingering of her clit.

She immediately understood the cause when she saw Ren fully naked. She already knew he was a good-looking man, but he looked even better naked. She hadn't realized how toned he was. He had very little body fat, and his muscles were sculpted, but it was his cock that took her breath away.

She had seen all kinds of cocks. Small ones, large ones, thick ones, thin ones, curved ones, straight ones. They were all wonderful in their own way, but Ren's cock was perfect. It was larger than average, but what really amazed her was how perfectly proportioned it was to his body.

As he turned to toss his briefs into the pile with the rest of his clothes, Liesel's breath caught in her throat. If she thought his cock was magnificent, his ass was fantastic. Liesel had a thing for men's asses. There was no denying it, and she was staring at the tightest muscular ass she had ever seen.

She tore her eyes away from their feast to glance at her husband. He, too, was eying Ren's body like a wolf would covet a piece of raw meat. Max and Liesel locked eyes and shared a faint smile, both knowing exactly what the other was thinking.

But Ren would have to wait, Liesel decided. First things first.

Slipping out of Ami's lap, she kneeled on the floor between her thighs. Leaning forward, she raised the hem of Ami's camisole and began kissing her abdomen.

Liesel's hands slid up the outside of both her thighs and under the loose fabric of her boxers, cupping her ass cheeks, Liesel kissed down the front of the silky boxers until her lips were pressing against Ami's mound. Ami leaned back on the couch, opening her legs wider and slid her hips forward to give Liesel greater access.

She loved what the woman was doing, and placed her hand on the back of her head, gently guiding her to her pleasure points.

Impatient for more, Ami slipped her fingers into the band of her shorts, and began easing them down. Liesel withdrew to give her room, and Ami drew her knees together, raising her hips to slip the boxers off.

Liesel lent a hand removing the shorts, but before Ami could lower her legs, Liesel pushed them back toward her chest, spreading her knees wide. Ami grasped her legs behind her knees to hold herself open to her new lover.

Liesel took in Ami's lightly furred pussy and a barely audible sigh escaped her lips. Leaning forward, she gently kissed her mound, her tongue snaking out between her lips in search of that tiny bud hiding at the top of her gash.

She found it. Ami moaned loudly.

Liesel smiled appreciatively. Looking directly into Ami's eyes, Liesel extended her hand to Ami's mouth. Her intent was clear. Ami took her fingers into her mouth and sucked. Her tongue danced over Liesel's fingers, coating them in saliva.

Liesel withdrew her hand and moved it between Ami's legs. She ran her index finger between Ami's lips, easily inserting the lubricated digit into Ami's very wet pussy. Again, Ami bit her lower lip, a look that drove Liesel wild. She continued to push her finger gently into Ami, opening her up and preparing her for more.

Ami was so caught up in what Liesel was doing to her that she almost forgot that they had an audience. Glancing over at Max and Ren, she was surprised to see them both stroking their very erect cocks as their eyes stayed glued to the women.

Ami made eye contact with her husband, and Ren mouthed, "This is so fuckin' hot!"

Ami smiled in response, but then her attention was immediately drawn back to Liesel, who had added a second finger to the one probing her cunt. As her fingers eased in and out, Liesel's tongue danced across Ami's clit, circling and flicking the tiny bud hiding at the top of her slit.

Ami was in heaven. Ren was good at oral sex, but Liesel took the sensation to a whole new level. She had always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. Liesel knew instinctively what to do to please her, and Ami felt her orgasm begin to build.

Before she could cum, though, Liesel withdrew her fingers and slid her tongue south to plunge into her hole, tongue-fucking her and slurping noisily at the juices leaking from her pussy.

Ami grasped the back of Liesel's head and humped against her face, riding the other woman's tongue like it was a bucking bronco. Liesel began friggin' her friend while allowing her tongue to continue even lower, flicking across the brief gap before arriving at Ami's puckered little anus.

Ami gasped. Although he wanted to, Ami never let Ren rim her. She had resisted his anal advances, partly out of fear, and partly out of squeamishness, but she had to admit that what Liesel was doing felt good ... really good ... actually, it felt unbelievable!

She grabbed her own butt cheeks to pull them further apart, opening herself up even more to Liesel's probing tongue, which was now plunging into her back door.

"Ughh, ahhh, ohhh," Ami moaned incoherently. "Oh God, that's it! Tongue-fuck me! Tongue-fuck my ass!"

Ren couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing. His hot wife was spreading her own ass to allow another woman to ram her tongue up her tight bunghole and begging for more.

Ami had never felt anything so amazing. Liesel's probing relaxed her sphincter, allowing her to thrust even deeper. Ami never wanted it to end, and she groaned in frustration when Liesel halted her oral ministrations, but before she could protest, Liesel inserted her two fingers back in Ami's cunt. This time, though, she also slipped her pinkie up Ami's ass.

Ami's eyes popped open in surprise. She felt a little discomfort at first because she'd never allowed anyone to stick anything up her butt, but then the nerve endings in that most intimate place reported back that they were delighted with this turn of events.

Liesel's tongue had returned to her clit as she pumped her fingers in and out of Ami's pussy and ass. Ami felt her orgasm begin to build again, and it all became too much - her first time with a woman, fingers teasing her vaginally and anally, a tongue dancing a rapid rhythm across her most sensitive spot and the fact that two men were watching it happen.

She looked over at Ren just as he groaned loudly and cum exploded from his cock shooting a foot into the air and landing on his stomach. His hand continued to pump rapidly as he coated himself with his own sperm and that sight pushed Ami over the edge and she convulsed in her own orgasm, her thighs trapping Liesel's face between them as she bucked against the other woman. Both her holes constricted against the digits invading her, and the orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Liesel felt the juices flood her fingers and dribble down to Ami's ass, adding more lubrication to the finger in her ass, allowing it slide in and out with no resistance. Liesel lapped up as much as she could, softening the pressure she applied with her tongue to Ami's now super sensitive clit. Small after quakes continue to rock the young woman's body.

"My God!" Ami panted, still breathing hard as Liesel allowed her fingers to slip from Ami's body. "Holy fucking shit!"

Liesel smiled. "So, your first time with a woman wasn't too bad?" she deadpanned.

Ami chuckled and leaned forward taking Liesel's face in her hands, noting that it was covered in her cum. She kissed her deeply, tasting herself on the other woman's lips and deciding that she really liked it. Their tongues wrestled eagerly for a few seconds before the kiss softened and they separated, staring into each other's eyes.

Ami eased off the couch, took a sip of her Killer Bee and lay down on the floor.

She motioned to Liesel, who understood what she wanted.

Liesel straddled Ami's face and lowered her own already wet pussy onto the woman's eager lips. She felt the tentative tongue slip between her labia and groaned softly. Ami was a little unsure at first, having never eaten a woman's pussy, but she realized she already had a pretty good idea how to please Liesel. She'd just do what she liked.

With more confidence, she grasped Liesel's hips to gently guide her as she used her tongue to explore her folds. Liesel sighed and raised her hands to her tits, squeezing and massaging them while occasionally tweaking a nipple.

She dropped her hands to her groin and opened herself up more fully for Ami's tongue, which was now circling her clit in broad, lazy strokes. She kept her left hand where it was and reached around with her right to squeeze her ass and part her cheeks, allowing her finger to snake into her crack and rub against her puckered anus.

An idea occurred to Ami.

"Turn around," she said breathless, "and lean forward."

Liesel spun around so that she was facing Ami's feet and leaned forward.

"Open yourself up to me," Ami commanded, and Liesel buried her cheek on Ami's furred mound, reaching back with both hands to spread her ass open wide.

Ami couldn't believe what she was about to do. She'd always been squeamish about anything to do with anal. It seemed so ... dirty. But after what Liesel had done to her, she was eager to return the favor.

Hesitantly at first, she lifted her head up enough so that she could extend her tongue and gently swipe across Liesel's tight nether hole, which brought an immediate groan from Liesel. "Yes!" she cried.

Emboldened by her response, Ami probed more insistently, flicking the tip across that most sensitive area and licking the gap between Liesel's butthole and cunt. "Oh god, that feels soooo good," Liesel said, pushing her ass backward, seeking more of Ami's tongue.

Ami stiffened her tongue and plunged it in and out of Liesel like a tiny dick, prompting Liesel to rock back and forth trying to get the delightful invader even deeper.

Liesel released her cheeks and sat back on her haunches, essentially sitting on Ami's face. With her hands now free, she used one to circle her clit while the other treated her breasts roughly, squeezing and pinching all while riding Ami's probing tongue.

Ami was having a little trouble breathing, but she kept up her onslaught even though her tongue was getting tired. She could tell that Liesel was getting close.

Liesel released her breast and started teasing Ami's clit in time with her own. Ami's groan vibrated through Liesel's ass and pushed her over the top.

"Aggghhh ... oh ... oh shit!" she moaned as she came, burying Ami's face in her ass and driving her tongue to its deepest depths. The contractions of Liesel's cunt also caused her asshole to contract around Ami's tongue.

Liesel collapsed forward across Ami while she came down from her orgasmic high.

Ami's face was covered in Liesel's glaze and she was breathing heavy now that she had access to air again. She gently stroked Liesel's ass and planted gentle kisses on her pussy.

Glancing over, she could see that Ren was sporting a massive hard on despite having come just a short while ago. Max, who must have had incredible staying power, still had not cum.

Ami smiled at Ren, who had a shit-eating grin on his face after just watching his sexy wife eat another woman's ass.

"I want you to come over here and fuck her," Ami whispered.

Ren mouthed, "Are you sure?"

Ami gave him a sarcastic "oh, puhlease" look that said "Get your ass over here."

Ren looked over at Max to be sure, and he nodded in Liesel's direction.

Ren rose from the chair, his boner sticking almost straight up, and kneeled down behind Liesel, who was still straddling Ami's face.

Ami had the best seat in the house as Ren rubbed his cockhead around Liesel's wet opening. Liesel, still recovering, glanced back over her shoulder to see Ren preparing to mount her.

Ami grasped his cock and guided it into Liesel's hole as Ren grabbed her hips. He eased himself into her slowly, and she was more than ready.

Liesel groaned at the sensation, burying her tongue in Ami's pussy to show her appreciation for sharing her husband's magnificent cock. Ren didn't stop until he was buried fully into the blond woman, his balls now dangling directly over Ami's mouth. She took advantage of the situation to first lick and then take them into her mouth, and Ren thought he was going to blow his load right then and there.

Could there be any better sensation than to be buried deep in one woman while another sucked your balls? Ren didn't think so.

He managed to keep from spewing and began pumping into a woman other than his wife for the first time since they got married, and he'd be lying if he didn't admit that it was both thrilling and felt amazing. There was just something about being inside a woman for the first time.

Of course, it didn't hurt that his wife's tongue was caressing his cock as it slid in and out of that other woman.

"Oh yeah! That's it baby! Lick my cock and balls!"

Ami alternated between licking her husband's shaft and flicking her tongue across Liesel's clit. The double stimulation was driving Liesel wild. She looked back over her shoulder at Ren.

"That's it! Fuck me, baby! Your little slut of a wife is licking my pussy so good. I want you to feel you cum inside me and let her lick it out of me."

"God these people were nasty," Ren thought. He reached forward and grasped Liesel's long blonde hair, tugging backward as he pumped more forcefully into her.

Max had had enough of just watching. He strode over to his wife, his thick cock bobbing in front of him. Liesel needed no instruction. She engulfed him into her mouth as he replaced Ren's hands on her head and began fucking her face.

"That's it baby, take it! You're such a good little cocksucker."

Liesel put her heart and her throat into it, her tongue brushing across the sensitive underside of her husband's cock. Behind her, Ren was filling her other hole, and she rocked back and forth, fucking herself on his magnificent tool.

Taking Max's cock in one hand and his balls in the other, Liesel allowed him to slip from her mouth so she could lick the tip, swirling her tongue around the head as she looked up into his eyes. She pushed the shaft toward his stomach so that she could stimulate his frenulum, eliciting a moan from Max.

Behind her, Ami withdrew Ren's cock from Liesel's pussy, and she groaned in frustration, but only momentarily as Ami then inserted two fingers in her open box. Ami took Ren's slimy cock into her mouth, slurping and sucking Liesel's delicious nectar from his rod while pumping her fingers in and out.

With her fingers sufficiently lubricated, she withdrew them and returned Ren's cock to her tunnel, eliciting a joyous squeal from Liesel.

Ami didn't let her lubricated fingers go to waste, though. She knew that Ren's fascination with anal also extended to his own anal pleasure. She had been reluctant to pleasure him that way due to her own squeamishness, but her experiences tonight had shown her the level of pleasure that could be achieved through an area of the body she had thought too dirty.

Digging her fingers into his crack, she found his tight back door, circling it and pressing gently against the opening, willing it to let her in. Keeping her finger in place as Ren thrust into Liesel, he gradually relaxed, taking more of her finger with each cycle.

"Uggh!" Ren moaned, delighting in the sensation and that realization that his wife was finally fulfilling one of his deepest fantasies. Subconsciously, he pushed back against her finger to take it deeper. Soon he had the whole thing, and the feeling of that finger rubbing against his prostate was pushing him closer to the edge.

As the only one in the room who hadn't cum yet, Max was dangerously close now. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum," he warned. Liesel immediately took him back into her mouth, and he resumed fucking her mouth, driving toward his orgasm.

Ami added a second finger, and Ren winced at the slight discomfort, but it only lasted a moment until she worked her way past his sphincter.

"Do you like that, baby? Do you like me finger-fucking your tight ass? Is this what you want to do to me? You want to put your fingers up my ass? Or your cock?"

"Yes!" Ren groaned. "I want to bend you over that couch. I want to bury my tongue in your ass and get you all wet and open! Then I want to slip my big cock up your tight virgin ass and fill it full of cum!"

"Mmmm," was the only sound Ami made because she had taken his balls into her mouth. Sucking gently, she released them momentarily to say, "I think I might just like that," and then went back to work his balls.

Ren couldn't believe it, and the very thought that his wife might let him fuck her in the ass was enough to get him off.

"Aaaagggh, take it, baby!" Max growled as he unloaded into his wife's mouth. There was so much cum that Liesel couldn't swallow fast enough to drink it all down, and it started running out the side of her mouth and dribbling down her chin onto the floor.

"Oh god, yes!" Ren cried as he rammed his cock all the way into Liesel and began emptying the contents of his ball into her cunt. His pumped his seed into her with each thrust until he was completely empty and his penis began softening.

Ami eased her fingers from his butthole and his cock slipped from Liesel's gash followed by a long drop of semen that fell into Ami's open mouth. Liesel allowed Max's cock to slip from her lips and sat up, her cum-filled pussy hovering over Ami's face. White milky fluid drained from her well-plowed hole, raining down on Ami's face.

Liesel spun around and kissed Ami deeply, tasting Ren's cum on her breath. With her finger, she scooped the semen from Ami's face, sucking it clean and then offering the next scoop to Ami, who licked it clean.

Ren and Max collapsed on the couch, and with one final gentle kiss, Liesel climbed off Ami and offered her hand up. They joined the men on the couch and everyone sat in silence for a moment as they caught their breath.

"Well," Ren said, "who's ready for Round 2?"

Liesel elbowed him, and everyone laughed.

"I don't know about you," Ami said, "but I could use a drink. Cum doesn't exactly quench your thirst!"

"I hear you," Liesel said. "I think after that little exhibition, we deserve to be waited on, don't you?"

"You got that right," Ami agreed. "Slave, fetch me a Killer Bee!" she demanded.

"Yes, mistress," Ren said, getting into character. He stood up and began to put on his pants.

"What are you doing, slave? I didn't tell you to clothe yourself. You are to remain naked in my presence. I want you to be able to service me whenever the fancy strikes me."

"Yes, mistress," Ren said again, smiling, but remaining naked as commanded as he prepared drinks for everyone.

They sat their naked, sipping their drinks, laughing, sharing stories and reliving some of their sexual experiences of the past.

Ren and Max talked about the next day's diving trip, and soon they were totally wrapped up in where they were going to go and what they wanted to see.

Liesel and Ami talked quietly.

"Are you OK with everything that's happened tonight?" Liesel asked with a little concern in her voice.

"It was incredible!" Ami said. "I've never been so turned on in my entire life. I can't believe the things I did ... that we did."