Island Nude Beach - Shade RetCon

Story Info
RetCon version - sharing shade + sex on a nude beach.
2.1k words
4.38
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers

Island Nude Beach - Shade RetCon Version (NSFW)

Adults Only 18+ #nsfw #fiction 🔞

#hotwife #nudebeach #ethicalNonMonogamy #ENM #exhibitionism #voyeurism #sexPositive mild #alchoholUse

Setting Disclaimer: The setting may seem familiar, but the story uses elements of various beaches, where events like this WOULD NOT HAPPEN IRL (unfortunately).

-----------

This is a Retcon (retroactive continuity) version of a story previously published. It's closer to what I originally wanted to write, and follow up stories will be based on this version. The beginning is the same as the previous story. THE PAIR OF STORIES WILL BE PART OF A SERIES OF STORIES.

Lisa and Jack took a water taxi from the small town where they slept to a remote nude beach. It was more like a water bus than a taxi, dropping tourists off at beaches along the coast. Steep hills rose from the beaches giving each beach privacy. They were on the first water taxi of the day, the first arrivals at the furthest beach, an adults-only nude beach.

The beach was a sandy crescent with steep, rocky cliffs behind the beach and rocky hills jutting into the water on either end. Directly in front of them, across a wide stretch of sand, up against the enclosing cliff, stood a large open air pub with food, beer, and music that was already playing. To the right was a long, completely empty stretch of beach that ended where the enclosing bluffs curved into the sea.

To the left was a large roped off area of wooden beach umbrellas with thatched roofs, supported by a single large wooden pole in the center. Heavy wooden beach chairs could be adjusted to allow sitting up or fully laying down. There were 4 rows of 30 or so umbrellas per row. Above the roped off area, there was a wide walkway to the rest of the beach. They had seen, as they approached in the boat, that there was a small, secluded beach on the other side of the rocky hill at the end of the beach. They could see now it must be quite a climb over the boulder strewn hill.

They headed straight for the umbrellas to grab a good one, though there would be plenty for the small group from the first boat. As they entered the umbrella area, they saw a sign that said, "No loitering or stopping in the walkway. Keep moving please." They selected an umbrella in the row closest to the water, right in the middle. There was a small stretch of sand and then a steep drop to the water.

They soon realized three things. It was going to be very hot and they were glad they were so close to the water. Since the large thatched roof was fixed on a single wooden pole, they would be moving their heavy wooden chairs throughout the day to chase the shade. And naked wait- staff from the bar made regular rounds selling beer and sodas and no one was buying sodas!

They'd read that the beach could get pretty frisky and they'd seen quite a bit of touching going on, both solo and with partners. In the water, couples often seemed to be bouncing in the calm water while embracing. Definitely some fucking going on in the water.

...

Lisa was shy about being nude in public. She liked the idea of going to a nude beach, but was going to keep her bikini on, at least for a while. She had an absolutely wild side during sex at home, and before they met and married, but was very uncomfortable about any mention of sex if friends brought it up in conversation. It was a part of her life that she kept separate from everything else.

Jack liked to fantasize about sex with other people, especially about Lisa with other guys, and he tried to include talking about that in their sex play, talking about it, not suggesting to do it. Jack would try to get Lisa to say things like, "I like cock" or "I need a lot of cocks, especially big, thick cocks." She would always pointedly say, "I like YOUR cock." He just wanted her to pretend! To role play a little. They'd wind up in an argument. Jack thought the sex with her was incredible. She'd do all kinds of things -- but he had this "sharing" kink and he just wanted her to talk about it and pretend a little. And he kept bringing it up, hoping she'd just try it and realize it was no big deal. He thought she was being needlessly unfair. It wasn't something Lisa was comfortable with, not at all.

Jack had virtually no sexual experience before Lisa. He'd heard some things about Lisa before he met her, but she told him none of that was true. He'd rather that it was true... and that she'd tell him about it.

...

Lisa reached over and tapped the arm of Jack's chair. He glanced up and she mouthed the word "LOOK" and moved her head to indicate behind her. The guy at the next umbrella laying down on his chair. The woman with him was kneeling at the side of the chair, bent over, with his cock in her mouth, moving her head to go up and down on it. Jack was looking across Lisa's body to see the couple having sex behind her. Lisa's hand was on the outside of her bikini bottom, touching herself while she watched the blowjob. Her other hand gently squeezed her breast, still in her bikini top.

The woman giving the blow job took her mouth off her partner's cock and stroked it with long slow strokes before taking it back into her mouth. Lisa quickly took off her bikini bottom and put her hand back between her legs. The guy getting the blow job was watching Lisa, and gestured to her to take off her bikini top and she did. She cupped and squeezed both of her breasts like she was offering them to him. The guy put his hand on the back of the woman's head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Lisa moved her hand faster on her pussy. The guy getting the blow job gestured for Lisa to come over. She shook her head no, but inserted two fingers into her pussy and starting fingering herself for him to watch. He came into the woman's mouth and then brought her up to him for a long deep kiss. People from the neighboring umbrellas politely applauded.

Jack had been stroking his cock while watching. He was very excited that the guy had tried to get Lisa involved and that she had responded by giving him a little show to get him hotter.

Lisa looked over at him, then looked embarrassed and went back to reading her book.

...

At lunchtime they went off to find vegetarian food at the pub -- and it turned out to be great food! They sat inside, wrapped in their towels, listening to music and watching people dance naked on top of heavy wooden tables outside.

After lunch, Jack was lost in a book when a couple approached and said something in what he thought was Italian. Lisa spoke a little Spanish and answered in Spanish. She and the guy spoke back and forth, both laughing, conversing in two different languages. Then she turned to Jack and told him they were asking if they could sit at the foot of the beach chairs in the shade for a little while to get out of the Sun. Jack and Lisa agreed. The guy stretched out his towel and sat in the shade under the umbrella at the foot of Lisa's chair and the woman did the same at the foot of Jack's chair. The chairs were on opposite sides of the wooden post to maximize shade.

Jack couldn't talk to the woman at all. She had an incredible body. He wished that they could talk, but he felt awkward and he returned to his book and she took up hers, laying on her beach towel at the foot of his chair. He kept glancing at her full breasts and firm butt. She caught him once and smiled. Jack pulled his towel across himself to hide his growing erection. She saw that and smiled again. The woman slowly pulled the edge of his towel so it came off his now fully erect cock. He grabbed the other end and pulled it back. He turned to see Lisa staring at him. He couldn't tell if it was with a wicked smile or if she was upset with him. Jack buried his head into his book.

He could hear Lisa and the guy easily talking back and forth, seeming to have no trouble at all understanding one another, even with each speaking a different language. He looked up after a long time, realizing Lisa and the guy were no longer talking. He saw Lisa had scooted down in her chair so that her butt was at the edge, her legs spread and his face just inches from her pussy.

Jack shouted, "What the fuck are you doing Lisa?!"

Lisa, annoyed, said "I'm doing what you've always wanted me to do." She paused a long time and then said, "I'm doing what I want to do. I like his cock." She paused again and then said, "I like cock."

Jack ordered her to tell them to leave now. The guy, hearing his tone, started to stand to leave. The woman just sat there smiling. Lisa leaned forward, put her hands on the guy's shoulders and pushed him back down. Then she laid back and raised her left leg so her foot was straight up the pole, spreading for the guy who's face was just inches away. She said something to him in Spanish and he reached for her pussy and started to stroke it and then slipped a finger in. Lisa was very wet.

Jack looked to the woman and she shrugged and went back to her book. Lisa reached for the guys head and pulled his face to her pussy and he started to lick her.

Jack looked at the nearby umbrellas. Everyone was watching. They were all either touching themselves or one another while they watched the show. Furious, Jack started to get up, but a hand reached out and gently pushed him back down. It was the woman at the foot of his chair. She gestured to him that he should watch Lisa and then she went back to her book.

Jack watched, his cock achingly hard. He reached down and squeezed it and stroked it. Lisa looked at him stroking himself, smiled at him, and then put her head back and came loudly.

Lisa said something to the guy and he turned and searched through his backpack. The woman he was with looked in her own pack, called to him and threw him a condom. He put it on and moved his cock near Lisa's pussy. Lisa reached down and stroked his hard cock and then pulled it into her. Lisa was watching the guy who got the blow job earlier sitting sideways on his chair facing her and stroking his cock. The woman he was with sat alongside him touching her clit. The guy fucking her was groaning and pumping hard. Lisa said something to him and he pulled out, took off the condom, and shot cum all over her belly. She reached down, got it on her hand and rubbed it over her tits. She stroked his cock while he came some more on her thigh.

The woman he was with gathered her things and he got his. They both waved and walked away down the beach.

Jack knelt alongside her chair and traced his finger through the cum on her belly and on her thigh. She guided him around between her legs and she pulled his cock towards her pussy. He entered her and started fucking her. She looked to her masturbating neighbors and smiled. She then looked at Jack leaned up and brought his face to hers and kissed him. She whispered in his ear, "He had a big thick cock. I like cock. I liked HIS cock. I liked fucking him" Jack came in her. She leaned forward and kissed him and said, "This is a one off. Probably. Maybe." and kissed him again.

---

From time to time I'll add other stories about this fictional beach. Maybe explore that private beach on the other side of the hill.

Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers