Island Surprise

Story Info
Waking up with my girls in Paradise.
1.1k words
3.73
23.2k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_B_9030
Mr_B_9030
22 Followers

I was in Hawai'i for a few weeks to do an equipment photoshoot for some rich guy who decided that there was strategic value in extending his business to the big island. He's a corporate schmuk, and it's hard not to judge him further than that when I see him taking things a bit too far after his subs call a safe word. Blanket consent is a thing in some circles, after all. Besides, he's paying for a vacation with my two beautiful girls Jessica and Lynn after the work is done, so I guess his play business doesn't have to be mine with a win-win-win like that.

If you've never been trapped on a five-hour flight with two girls in their early 20's I wouldn't recommend it. I learned way more about their new college lives than I ever wanted to know. After the flight, a two-hour drive to the resort, and check-in I was exhausted, so the girls decided to go shopping while I passed out for the night.

It took a minute for my tired mind to realize what was happening as I woke from a deep sleep. I picked my head up from the pillow, looked around the room to confirm I wasn't dreaming, and indeed saw a small body sized bulge under the soft cotton sheets between my legs; a soft cheek was caressing my thigh. The comforter was strewn in standard fashion for my sleep over the far edge of the bed, and above the shifting sheets between my legs, I saw the ocean through the glass slats that had been opened sometime before I woke. A tongue slid along my thigh and picked up the tip of my cock. I felt her warm breath against me as she slid her tongue all the way down my flaccid length before her soft lips tightened around the base. My camera equipment was already set out beside the bed, and the strong aroma of Kona coffee filled the room. I saw the figure of one of the girls moving about the room, but without my glasses I couldn't tell if it was Jessica or Lynn. The warm, wet sensation lingered, engulfing my semi-erect cock and all I could think as I peered out to the ocean was how amazing this first day on the job had already been.

"Good morning to you too, girls," I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. The girl across the room turned and waved excitedly as the one under the sheets moaned a response. My cock responded well to the vibration.

As I grew in her mouth she placed one hand on my thigh, the other on my chest, and lightly pressed her green painted fingernails into me. My whole body stiffened in an instant as she took her mouth off my cock and lapped up one of my balls. She flattened her hand on my chest and I relaxed as the other girl sat down outside to watch the ocean. She sipped her coffee and the girl under the sheets switched my balls back and forth, massaging them with her tongue as she pressed my cock against her face with the hand that was on my thigh. She pulled her head back, flattened my cock against my stomach, and let my balls fall out of her mouth with a pop. I felt her lick from my balls to the tip of my now hard cock; pressing her whole tongue against the shaft as she slowly moved. Her lips suctioned around the underside of my twitching erection, and I couldn't help putting my hand on her head over the sheets. Slowly, she lightly chewed down the underside of my cock as she removed my hand from her head and placed it beside me. I was truly in paradise, watching the ocean, my other partner, and not being able to tell which one was putting her hands back on my chest and thigh as she took me back into her mouth.

"That's amazing, Lynn," I complimented with a shot in the dark. Somewhere in my mind, I wanted it to be her, but I was enjoying it too much to really care which of my girls was starting my first day on the Island so amazingly. She moaned around me again in response as she dug her nails into my chest again.

She gagged and swirled her tongue along my length without her hands as the sheets concealed her bobbing head. I saw her feet pop out from under the sheets as she crossed her legs and folded them up to her butt.

As if choreographed, the girl outside came in, made a cup of coffee, and handed it to me. I tried to make out which one she was, but all I could see was a black bandana that covered her hair and black nail polish on fingers that caressed my cheek, ran down my chest and held the other girl down on my throbbing cock.

She leaned in to kiss my cheek as my other partners tongue massaged my entire length and I knew I was done for when she took my balls into her hand and tightened her lips just above the base. The girl beside me licked my lips, giggled and walked away to turn the shower on. My other partner pulled her tight mouth back an inch, sank back down on me and repeated this rhythm while I gripped my coffee cup with both hands in an attempt to not spill it. She massaged my balls, dug her fingers into my chest, and I lost it the moment I looked back at the ocean. She never missed a beat as she milked the warm cum from my throbbing cock with her throat.

With a soft moan of a mission accomplished my mystery lover put her head down on my thigh and I felt my cock soften in her mouth as the ecstasy passed. I sipped my coffee and continued to stare out at the waves rolling onto the beach.

I felt my mystery partner tighten her lips around the base of my swollen cock again. She suctioned her mouth around my length, gripped the base with her hand and slowly squeezed the remaining cum from my cock like an empty tube of toothpaste as she came up. She slipped out the bottom of the sheets, handed me my glasses, and joined the other

girl in the shower.

As I put my cup down and my glasses on I noticed a green lipstick ring at the very bottom of my now flaccid cock. The two girls emerged from the steamy bathroom and I knew I missed my chance to wash up.

"Get dressed, Daddy, our first shoot is in 20 minutes," teased Jessica as she seductively swayed past me in her green skirt.

Mr_B_9030
Mr_B_9030
22 Followers