Island Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Jen takes another step - and gets wet.
4.9k words
4.78
21.1k
31

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

Dinner was mildly awkward, at first, but by the time their drinks arrived, Jen felt better. The restaurant was crowded, so the conversation focused on everything but the elephant in the room, as far as she was concerned. Despite the day's events, she liked Mickey and Kate. They were so naturally at ease and could make everyone around them feel comfortable. Soon her apprehension was gone and she had nearly forgotten her concerns.

It was Mickey who reminded her of them as they considered dessert. "Perhaps we could take something back to our place. After all, I think we need to talk and this isn't the place to do it."

Jen wondered if they really had to talk. Maybe it was best to just let things be.

"We could take our desserts with us," Kate suggested. "And the hot tub is the perfect place to relax and chat. Jen could wear one of her new suits!" she added playfully.

Jen was almost irritated by the remark. Those bikinis were a reminder of the very place where Kate's "indiscretion" happened. She wondered how she could be so casual about it. She heard Tim talking but she was lost in her own thoughts. Who were these people? Intelligent, charming, apparently successful, and... perverted. She wanted to run from them; to get away and to not see them again. But there was another part of her that wanted to know more. It was that part of her that got aroused in the dressing room, and had the nerve to put on such a blatant display in their hotel room that afternoon. She was confused, and afraid and irritated, and aroused, and curious all at the same time.

"Okay. 30 minutes then," she heard Tim saying. He stood behind her to pull out her chair. She rose silently, attempting an empty smile in Mickey and Kate's direction as her husband took her by the arm and gently guided her out of the restaurant.

"Are you alright?" he asked as they made their way back to their room. "You suddenly got very quiet."

"I don't know. I just can't... I don't know."

Tim slipped the key into the door of the room, opening it and allowing his wife to enter first.

She tried to bring some order to her wildly spinning thoughts. Images, emotions, and impulses confused her. They were all so contradictory. Finally, she spoke.

"This afternoon, after we had talked, I thought I could do this. But now I'm not so sure."

"Do what?"

"You know, pick up with Mickey and Kate as though nothing had happened. But I just can't stop thinking about what she did. What does that make her? And if he likes that, what does that make him?"

Tim had no answer.

"And if they're so eager to spend time with us, knowing what we know, doesn't that make you wonder about their intentions?

"Intentions?" Tim raised an eyebrow and smirked only a little when he continued, "Do you think they want to marry us?"

"Of course not. But I think they might like to do something with us."

Tim took her by the hand and led her to the edge of the bed. He pulled her close as he sat next to her and was silent for a long time.

"So what if they did?" He asked quietly.

"Tim!" Jen couldn't believe the question. "Do you expect me to..."

He cut her off quickly. "No. I don't expect you to do anything. I don't want to do anything. I'm asking how you would feel about somebody... I don't know... somebody thinking about you, like that. I mean, let's face it, those people who watched us today are going to be thinking about what they saw tonight. They're going to be thinking about you - like that."

Jen instinctively blushed at the thought. But at the same time, her heart raced and she felt that familiar twinge deep inside of her. She could still see their faces. She could almost feel the warmth of Tim's explosion on her cheek. The thought of them replaying the scene in their minds, imagining her on her knees sucking Tim for their pleasure... Her mind finally stopped racing. For their pleasure? Is that why she did it? Or was it for Tim. Or herself? Did it matter? Somehow it all seemed to roll together. The thought that they liked it aroused her even more. Somehow, in ways she couldn't fully grasp, their pleasure was hers, too.

"...and something about this afternoon makes me think so." Tim was still speaking, though she hadn't really heard him. "So, what do you think?"

It took a while, but she finally found the words. "I don't know, Tim. I don't know what I think. I know that I am confused by what I'm feeling."

He started to respond, but she stopped him. "Let me tell you what I do know. I like having men look at me. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't, but I do. The men in the store. The man today. Even the couple. I know that I like the sex that we've had since we've gotten here. I don't know if it's the fact that we're not at home, or the way I've dressed, or the island, or the ocean, or what it is, but I like the way you've been and the way you've... you know. I mean, it's always good, but this has been something else. That's what I know."

"And the problem is that you feel guilty about that?" he asked gently.

"Partly. I mean, I'm your wife. People have seen me in ways that only you should. But, I don't know, in other ways, I really don't care. I wasn't doing it for them. What do you think?"

"Honestly? I'm not sure either. I'm not gonna lie, I loved what you did today. It was... hot, having people see us. I liked hearing about Mickey and Kate watching their neighbors. I liked the guy on the plane trying to get a peek."

He suddenly fell silent, staring past his feet on the floor.

"I need to tell you something else." He paused, never looking up. Jen waited silently until he continued. "The other day, on that little trail, we weren't alone."

Jen felt her heart stop. Then begin to race. "What do you mean?"

"The driver followed us. I didn't see him at first, but when we were... you know... I saw him in the trees."

"What did he see?" Jen's tone was alarmed but restrained.

"I'm not sure when he got there. But I think he pretty much saw everything."

Jen recalled his touch when they climbed back into the van. She could almost see him, now, staring back at her in his mirror. She could only imagine what he was thinking about as he looked at her during the drive. Had he thought about her since? Did she arouse him?

For a fleeting second, she thought about him masturbating as he remembered her. She forced that image away and looked into the nervous face of her husband.

"I'm sorry, I should have said something sooner."

Jen contemplated a response. She wondered if she should admit how aroused she had just become. She decided that rather than an answer, she would show him in another way.

"Come on," she said as she stood. "They're going to think we stood them up."

.......................................................

Jen's silence worried Tim as they made their way across the grounds of the resort. He scolded himself for having told her. Or not having told her sooner. He wondered what her mood would be like with Mickey and Kate. He knew she was already apprehensive, and his revelation appeared to have only made things worse. Still, she was willing to go, and apparently, the hot tub was still an option, since she tossed him his trunks as she gathered her things before leaving their room.

Mickey met them at the door with his usual smile and casual wit. Kate was already in the hot tub, he told them. Seeing Tim's trunks, he smiled and suggested that if he felt like he really needed them he would allow him some privacy to change. With that, he slipped out the opened door to their patio and hot tub, which was mostly hidden behind the semi-closed curtain. Jen disappeared into the restroom, and in a minute Tim was making his way outside.

"Welcome to our little paradise," smiled Kate as he approached the tub. Stepping up the stairs his eyes naturally fell toward his hostess, and he couldn't help but notice those breasts just beneath the water's surface. He also noticed that either she was wearing the world's smallest bikini, or she was topless. Either way, he was immediately concerned about Jen's comfort level. Given their recent conversation, he wasn't sure how she might respond.

His concern turned to mild confusion, mixed with a dose of surprise and delight as his wife stepped out onto the patio. Mickey let out a low whistle as Jen approached the tub in that tiny turquoise bikini he had seen in the bag earlier. Her breasts were fully exposed on both sides. Only her nipples seemed to be covered by the light fabric triangles, held in place by little more than string. More string wrapped around her hips as she walked, supporting another bit of the same cloth that just barely covered her slit. As she made her way into the tub, he could see that her entire ass was exposed to the evening air and their new friends.

"Jen, it looks even more amazing than I remember it!" Kate gushed. "You like it, Tim?"

"Um, yeah," was the most he could spit out.

"Well, I love it!" declared Mickey, as though he were the final judge on the matter. "I've wondered what you've been hiding under there! Tim, you are indeed a lucky man. Jen, you are stunning."

Tim watched her blush at Mickey's praise, but he had to admit that he wasn't wrong. He never remembered her looking any hotter than she was at that moment.

"If you like this one, wait till you see the other," said Kate. "Especially in the hot tub."

"The water feels great. Thanks for inviting us over." Jen tried to change the subject.

"Come over anytime. If you want to use it when we're not going to be here, just let us know," Mickey offered. "We'll leave you a key. Of course, I'd much rather be here to see you enjoying It!"

"Stop it," teased Kate. "She doesn't want to think about some old man leering at her."

After hearing Jen's "confession" earlier, Tim wondered if maybe she wouldn't be happy to have him "leering.". But he said nothing.

"I don't leer," Mickey replied with that playful sparkle in his eyes. "I admire."

Then his tone suddenly changed, becoming much more serious.

"Kate and I wanted to be able to spend some time with you because we felt like we might need to clarify some things or to assure you. Tim, I probably said more than I should have today, and if it made you uncomfortable I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention."

"No need to apologize. If I recall, I was the one asking for details. And I'm a grown-up. I was a little surprised, but not offended."

"Well, I know that Jen was bothered by what happened today," Kate said. "That was stupid of me. Somehow I thought I could do what I did, and not bring you into it. I am so sorry. I am. And it's not much of an excuse, and it certainly doesn't justify what I did, but I think I was so excited to be back here that I just let my judgment get clouded."

Jen was quiet. The group fell silent for a long minute. Mickey was about to break the silence when Jen began to speak.

"Can I ask you something?" She was looking somewhere across the bubbling water.

"Of course," Kate replied.

"You feel bad for the way that you might have made me feel. But what about Mickey, or even yourself? Do you feel badly for him, or you?"

The question surprised Kate. "You're asking me if I feel guilt or some kind of regret."

Jen nodded, still not making eye contact.

"Absolutely none. If I had cheated on Mickey, then I suppose I would."

Jen's neck nearly snapped as she looked over at Kate. "But you did... I mean, you... You know what you did with those men."

Kate smiled. "I do. And so does Mickey. I told him every detail."

"Twice," added Mickey.

"Cheating is finding someone and never telling him about it," continued Kate. "Cheating is playing with someone else outside of the rules of our relationship. Cheating is about dishonesty and selfishness. This is something very different."

"I don't understand."

Mickey spoke softly now, revealing a side of himself that the younger couple hadn't seen before. "We understand the question, Jen, and your confusion. These are questions that we have worked through over the years. Each visit to the island has us considering these questions in new ways. That's part of the reason we love coming here. We learn more about ourselves and each other all the time."

"Here's what we've learned about ourselves," he continued, "we like the sort of thing you almost witnessed today. We like it. Kate likes doing it, and I like her to do it. It's one of the things that we share - that few people even know about - that draws us closer and keeps things interesting between us. As long as we are doing what we are both into, then, no, it's not cheating."

"So, no," Kate concluded, "I don't feel bad, or guilty, about what I did. But I do feel badly that I upset you. I am very sorry for that. And it won't happen again."

"At least not when the two of you are around," Mickey clarified. "We're not saying that she is going to completely reform!" Those smiling eyes were back. "We just wanted to apologize if we offended you and to clear the air about what happened today. We know our relationship isn't conventional. We like it that way, but we understand that others probably don't share our perspective."

Tim tried to think of something to say. Despite Mickey and Kate's candid admission and apology, things still felt awkward. He worried about Jen. But given her behavior this afternoon, he also wondered if maybe a part of her was intrigued by all of it.

Before he could find his words, she spoke again; this time looking up at the couple.

"This is all new to us. I probably overreacted this afternoon, Kate. What you two do is none of my business, I know. It was just... well, I just didn't expect it."

"And like Mickey said," Kate replied, "it's pretty unconventional. We shouldn't expect others to understand it. We get it. It's a little weird."

"No," Jen shook her head, looking back at Kate. "I think I do understand it. At least a part of it." She looked toward Tim before she spoke again.

"We've had a couple of unusual experiences this week, too. Well, unusual for us, at least. Things I would have never imagined doing. Ever."

"Really? Do tell." Mickey's playful tone was back.

"Well," Jen paused for a minute as though she were trying to determine whether or not to proceed. "Remember how those guys in the store were able to see me?"

"Yes, and, again, I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. I kind of liked it." Jen giggled nervously. "I know I shouldn't have, but it was kind of nice." Again, she paused before going on. "Nice enough that they weren't the only ones to see."

"What? What else did you do, young lady?" Kate teased.

Tim noticed that Mickey had the good sense now to be quiet and let Kate deal with Jen.

"I don't even know how it happened, exactly. When I got back to the room I just started going over all of that in my mind, and... " Jen's cheeks flushed as she struggled for words. She looked at Tim with raised eyebrows, urging him silently to finish her thought.

"Let's just say she was a little indiscreet with her enthusiasm and we may have been observed in our room." Tim wanted to be cautious with his words.

"Twice," added Jen with a silly, guilty smile on her face. "And the second time wasn't exactly 'indiscreet'. It was pretty intentional. Let's just say they got a show."

"Oh, man!" Mickey finally spoke. "Where I can get tickets to the next show!"

"Mickey!" scolded Kate. "Well, Jen, it sounds like you've been successful at ... what did you call it? Pushing boundaries?"

"Yeah, but this isn't exactly what I was thinking of. I mean, I never thought about doing anything like that!"

Jen was relaxing now. She leaned harder onto Tim, snuggling close in the warm water, her hand falling to his lap, brushing his erection as she did. Finding him hard, she turned her hand to squeeze his cock through his trunks.

Unaware of Jen's discovery, Kate continued the conversation. "I remember our first time here. We overheard a man having sex with another man's wife. Right in front of him! I was shocked. And I knew that we were going to march right into our room and close the curtain as soon as we knew what was going on. But we didn't. We sat a listened to every minute of it. I knew that we would never speak about it again. But we did. The next day that was all we could talk about. I knew that it would never happen again. But it did. That night we went through great pains to actually watch them. It was surreal. Here we were, two perfectly normal people, being peeping Toms. But I couldn't look away. I don't remember ever being so aroused. And Mickey. Let's just say the memory stimulated him in the most pleasant way for weeks."

.......................................................

Jen had already heard Mickey's more explicit version of the story, of course, courtesy of Tim. But she saw no need to tell Kate. She enjoyed hearing for herself. And she enjoyed feeling Tim's dick get even harder as the older woman spoke.

"We tried to figure out how we could recreate that back at home, but we didn't want to get arrested. So it just remained something that we talked about when we had sex. At first, we talked about what we had seen. Eventually, we began inventing other scenarios. We sort of took turns for a while, coming up with situations and places... it was fun. Then one night, when it was Mickey's turn, he brought up the idea of others watching us."

"I ran out of ideas for peeking at other people," admitted Mickey. "And, honestly, I figured we were only talking about fantasies. None of this was ever going to happen, right?"

Kate laughed. "If only we could have known! So that was it. Fantasy talk. Just the two of us. It was a lover's secret and that was that."

Mickey picked up the story. "That was that until it was something else. We were on a road trip, visiting family. On the way home we stopped to spend the night in a motel. As we pulled off the interstate I saw a drive-in theater. I didn't even know they existed anymore. On a whim, I told Kate that we should go, park in the back, and make out like teenagers."

"I thought he was crazy," Kate said, "and I told him so. But two hours later, there we were. It was like high school all over again. He was trying to get into my blouse to feel me up!"

Jen felt Tim's dick pulse again. She reached her hand into the waistband of his trunks, feeling his bare skin.

"Well, there's a lot to feel!" grinned Mickey.

"People were walking back and forth to the concession building so I was a little nervous. We were in the back toward the corner, but still. I remember looking around at the cars near us and saw a woman with her top off. There seemed to be no one else in the car with her at first. Then I realized that her date was, busy, you know, taking care of her."

"When I looked over, they were trading positions," continued Mickey. "He was sitting up, and she bent over into his lap. Even though we really couldn't see anything, we were incredibly aroused. I suggested to Kate that perhaps, being in Rome, she should do what the Romans do. It didn't take much prodding until she was leaning over taking me into her mouth."

"You can't believe what a rush it was," said Kate.

"Yes, I think I can," Jen replied, silently noticing the effect of the story, and her hand, on Tim. She, too, was becoming aroused at the thought of this couple playing in a fairly public spot.

"I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations," Mickey said. "Kate is very talented, and it is always good, but that night, in that place... It was amazing. At some point, I opened my eyes and looked at the other car. I was shocked to see a man standing there, next to the driver's door, watching them. I told Kate to sit up so that she could see what was happening."

"What I saw when I sat up was another man, standing two feet from our car, looking in Mickey's door!" Kate interjected. "I think I actually screamed a little trying to cover myself up."

imaging
imaging
311 Followers
12